- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here it is! The start of the juicy stuff!! More to come stay tuned 🥰

The massive, manicured hand inched closer and closer to you. It was as though everything was happening in slow motion. Your blood ran cold through your frozen limbs. Move! Move God damn it! You stumbled backwards, away from her extended palm, tripping over your huge phone. A sudden burst of adrenaline pumped through your veins. You sprang up and sprinted as fast as your tiny legs would carry you to the point where the bed was pushed against the wall. You jumped behind a bedpost, peeking out to watch Celeste’s hand scour the floor blindly. Luckily, it seemed she had lost sight of you.

“Ugh, where did you go!” The bed once again groaned as Celeste pulled herself up the side of the bed to hop off. A heavy thud hammered against the ground as Celeste dropped to her knees. Her emerald-green eyes scanned beneath the bed like searchlights. “Come out, come out wherever you are!” Her voice rang with a note of mischief as she grabbed your discarded clothes and flung them out from under the bed. You realized your hiding spot was probably going to be searched next. Before she had a chance to check, you had to make a move. You bolted to your left and raced for the light at the end of the long, cave-like space beneath bed, hopping over dust bunnies the size of boulders and pebble-sized specks of dirt. Celeste’s long arms reached as far as they could, but to no avail, you were just out of reach. You ran out into the light, but there was no time to think; you had to find a new place to hide. Your legs didn’t stop moving. Just a few feet away, you spotted it--the perfect hiding spot. Celeste’s size 13 tennis shoe was laying on its side with its matching pair kicked absentmindedly several feet away. “Where the hell did you go! Why are you running away!” Celeste’s powerful voice pierced your ear drums. Looking over your shoulder, you saw her massive form rise over the horizon of her bed, determined to find you. You dove into the opening of the shoe, hoping that Celeste hadn’t seen the sudden movement out of the corner of her eye. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Footsteps rattled the ground as she walked in the direction she had seen you run. “You couldn’t have gotten far. I don’t know why you’re running at all. I know your scared, just let me help you!” Her tone had shifted, she didn’t seem to be taunting you anymore. She sounds genuine, you thought to yourself. “Come on, we’ve been friends for years. I know you must be terrified! Come on out and I’ll bring you somewhere safe and then I promise I’ll call for help. You can trust me!”

You sat fixed in silence inside the shoe, afraid that any movement would give you away somehow. The air in the trainer was stale and musty. The dim light that shined into the shoe exposed the worn insole, stained with dirt and sweat. You heard Celeste stomping around the room while she searched. “I can’t believe you feel like you can’t trust me with this. I thought we were friends!” Celeste’s voice erupted from above, sounding hurt. The bed moaned beneath Celeste’s weight once more. Has she given up? You were tempted to poke your head out to see if the coast was clear. Before you could move, however, loud sniffles suddenly filled the room. Celeste… is she… crying? You had heard your friend cry many times growing up and there was no mistaking it. A wave of guilt washed over you. I didn’t want to make her cry. All she wants to do is help and here I am hiding from her. You crept out of the shoe on your hands and knees. Fresh air filled your nostrils as you took a deep breath. I can trust her, I can trust her, I can trust her! You craned you head to see Celeste sitting on the edge of her bed. Her face was buried in her hands, stifled sobs echoed through the air. You inched closer to where she was sitting. Rounding the corner of the bed you saw two enormous feet firmly planted on the ground. Her toenails were adorned with chipped purple polish, and you noticed that her illustrious arches nearly rose to your knees. You forced yourself to continue walking and stopped once you stood directly between both of her feet, a lump forming in your throat as you tried to build up the courage to speak. Before you could say anything, the sniffling subsided almost instantly, and a voice echoed overhead. “You’re mine now!” Celeste’s arm shot out at you so quickly, it almost seemed like her hand materialized on top of you, pinning you to the floor. Her long, slender fingers wrapped around you tightly, making it difficult to breathe. Vertigo washed over you as you were lifted into the air, higher and higher until you felt like you were going to faint. Your body came to a halt right in front of the smiling face of Celeste, whose eyes were shining with an impish spark. Her face was about as long as your entire body and she held you as though you were merely an action figure. You were inches from her face and her hot breath flowed over your body.

“I can’t believe it! You’re so fucking small! I knew this was going to happen soon, but I didn’t expect it to happen this quickly. To think, I thought you were in the bathroom, but instead you were just scurrying around beneath my bed like a little roach.” Celeste’s tone had changed once more. She no longer sounded like the kind, caring and hurt friend that she seemed to be moments ago. “Wha…what do you mean you knew this was go--going to happen?” Your voice came out in a scratchy, cracking mess. You couldn’t stop stuttering. “Isn’t it obvious? I mentioned how you looked shorter after we got off the bus, and I don’t know if you thought I wouldn’t notice, but your clothes have been getting bigger and bigger on you for almost an hour now. I mean you looked completely ridiculous when my mom was hugging you, your hoodie looked like a dress on you.” Her pillowy lips released a cruel snicker as she continued to examine you. “Even my mom noticed. While I was down in the kitchen grabbing snacks, she kept going on and on about how skinny and small you were getting. She was scared your parents weren’t feeding you. I can’t believe you thought I wouldn’t notice at all! Anyway, what to do with you?” Celeste’s grip tightened ever so slightly, making you gasp for air. “It should be obvious what you need to do with me! Call an ambulance now! You saw the CDC message! What are you doing?” Your face felt hot and you could feel your muscles tense up. Celeste’s expression did not change. Her face was contorted into an evil smile as she inspected your body, flipping you around, upside down and back again.

“Did you hear me! Do something to help right now! This isn’t a game or some kinda joke Celeste! You have to help me!” The words exploded out of your mouth in panic.

“Yeah, I don’t think I have to do anything. I’ve been waiting for an opportunity like this for a long time.” Before you had time to respond, Celeste stood and made her way to her desk. Another surge of vertigo hit you and it took a few seconds to regain your bearings. Celeste lazily tossed you onto the desk where you tumbled on its hard wooden surface as if you were skidding across water. The sound of rolling as loud as an airplane engine filled the room as Celeste pulled back her desk chair. She plopped down with a sigh and scooted forward to lean against the desk. You shakily rose to your feet, as you looked up, you were met with the sight of Celeste’s chest, her tremendous breasts were accentuated by her tight tank top, squished up against the edge of the desk. Her face loomed over you, less than a foot away.

“Celeste, what are you doing? What do you mean by ‘you’ve been waiting for an opportunity like this’? Please stop playing around and get me some help. This isn’t funny!” Her smile vanished; she had never looked so serious. “Look, I’m not going to help you. I’m not going to call the authorities and I sure as hell am not telling anyone that you’re here. Your mine now, do you understand? For as long as I could remember I have dreamed of having a tiny person of my own. Didn’t you ever realize how excited I would get when I had the chance to squish a helpless little insect? This is something I have always wanted and there is nothing that is going to make me throw away a golden opportunity like this. Anyways, I see the way you look at me. You’ve had a crush on me for years,” you felt a burning sensation creep across your cheeks, “Ever since middle school, I think. All those random gifts you would get me, all the times you got so upset whenever I would get a new boyfriend. You used to get so flustered when I would tease you about even possibly liking me. I mean--look at your cheeks now, they say it all. This is an opportunity for you, too, y’know. You can be closer to me than you would have ever gotten the chance to before, and to think I always had a crush on you, too. If only you would have manned up and asked before it was too late. I would never date a bug like you. Now your only choice is to be my tiny slave, because help is not coming for you.” You stared up at her in disbelief, but she was dead serious. You stumbled backwards and fell onto your ass. No words came to your head; you had no idea how to respond. You managed to muster a few measly words. “Celeste, I… I thought we were friends?” Celeste only responded with a harsh laugh.

“That was before you were the size of a literal toy. You heard the CDC, there is no cure, and it’s only affecting men, so I guess your stuck like this. And there’s nothing you can do about it. So, what’s it gonna be? Will you submit, or…” Celeste slammed her fist down on the desk inches away from you. The impact rattled your body. Flinching, all you could hear was the maniacal laughter of your captor. “So, unless you want to end up a stain, or a smear under my foot I suggest you prove to me that you’re going to do as I say.” Celeste adjusted in her chair and placed both of her monolithic feet onto the desk right in front of you. Each landed with a heavy thud and Celeste let out a loud sigh. Your lips felt glued shut as you stared at the sight in front of you. Both of her feet were longer than your entire body. The deep wrinkles etched into the bottom of her feet scrunched as she flexed her massive toes. You could see thick bundles of fluffy sock lint between several of her toes, her heel was sheathed in a thin layer of dirt. Your eyes darted this way and that, spotting bits of dust, debris and hair scattered across her feet. A cheesy aroma filled your nostrils, and the same musty scent of dry sweat that you had smelled inside her shoe. “What are you waiting for?” Celeste demanded impatiently, “Submit to me! Prove that you will turn your life over to me! Show your devotion to your new Goddess! Kiss both of my feet. Now!”

Celeste’s words hit you like a ton of bricks. Go—goddess… did she just say Goddess? This has to be a nightmare. This can’t be real. You pinched your arm several times desperately trying to wake up, but, to your dismay, this was real. “What’s taking you so long? Kiss both of my feet before I change my mind about keeping you around!”

Your legs wouldn’t move, but you finally found an ounce of courage and spoke, “Celeste, I don’t want to. I won’t, just please…” Celeste’s foot suddenly descended over your miniscule form. Its shadow engulfed you and you were instantly pinned between the desk and her warm and pungent sole. Your head was wedged perfectly between her big and second toe; a slimy piece of sock lint was mere centimeters in front of your face. Booming laughter echoed in the room, “Oh were you talking? I didn’t remember giving you permission to do that. Now like I said, kiss my foot and become my tiny little bug sized slave, or I’ll squish you like the bug you are.” Celeste’s foot began to mash you into the wood of the desk. You could feel your chest getting tight; your body felt as though it would implode as she put more and more of her weight into her foot. You flailed your arms wildly, doing anything to attempt an escape but it was all in vain. “What’s it gonna be bug-boy?” The pressure continued to increase and breathing was no longer an option. In a last desperate effort to save your self you puckered your lips and kissed the deep ridge between her big toe and her sole. The pressure did not let up. Your vision was blurring, consciousness beginning to fade; you stuck your tongue out and began rapidly licking every bit of her foot that you could reach. Your tastebuds were assaulted with the taste of vinegar and perspiration. Just as everything began to fade to black Celeste lifted her foot.

“Good Job! Was that so hard?” She asked in a condescending tone, leering down at you. “And look, it seems like you even enjoyed yourself a little.” Her massive finger extended towards you and flicked your hard little cock. “What a tiny little weirdo! You were almost crushed and suffocated and that turned you on!” Her tirade only made your dick twitch more. “Now, why don’t we go over some ground rules?”