- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another chapter of the commission.

Bit of story, shrinks, foot rubs and sex.

Hope you enjoy!

Strange days lay ahead.

After figuring out and contemplating the new occurrence in his life, with Laney by his side, Ned came to the conclusion that it was a freak accident that he may or may not see a doctor over, he’d only lost a few, several inches, was it really that bad?

Maybe, but he preferred not to think about it. He wasn’t vain about his height when he was a little under five eleven, so why should a few inches matter. He looked at his legs next to Laney’s and it was blaringly obvious whose thighs were bigger. It’s okay. It’s not like it was going to happen again. Whatever had happened was done and he wouldn’t need to think about it anymore.

Ned collected himself and decided it was for the best if he went to work. Laney did her best to convince him otherwise but it was futile. From the very limited selection of clean clothing Laney had to offer, he managed to get by with a passable outfit. Though in the end, she may have had a point after all.

When Ned arrived at work he kept a low profile, he put his bag away and slipped behind the bar. Supposedly only he and his manager Danielle were on today. It was a quiet Monday afternoon and he prayed she would stay upstairs, but as the tables remained empty and the customers dribbled through like drops from a leaky faucet, that pipe dream was looking more and more doubtful.

Movement from upstairs and he heard footsteps creak down the steps over his head. All the way across, until.

“Hey Ned!” Danielle waved as she turned the corner.

“Hey Dani.” He forced a smile.

Danielle was a mother of three and had run this fine Irish establishment for the better part of the last twenty years, the constant steak and potatoes had certainly caught up to her and she could only be described as pear-shaped and she knew it too. Reality struck Ned as she came to a stool in front of the bar and stood a touch taller. She settled onto the small cushion and her jeans spilled over the sides.

She leant on the bar next to him, her heavy bosom claimed the space between her arms. “Quiet day huh.”

“Yup. It’s a Monday I guess.”

She scanned around the bar and sighed. “What ever happened to drinks after work.”

“It might pick up, it’s only half past three.”

“Mhm. It better.” The décor could do with some work. The paint was peeling and the leathered seats were splitting. Maybe she should bring back trivia night.

When she looked back at Ned, he caught her eye in a way that he hadn’t before. “Say…” She snuck a glance down to his hips and slowly crawled up his body until he was worriedly staring at her. “Did you get shorter?”

When those words left her mouth his heart dropped. “Shorter? No? What? Why, why would you think that?”

Danielle laughed her warm laugh and touched his arm. “Jeez Ned relax, I’m kidding. You just look a little, I don’t know, a little smaller I guess. I don’t think you actually shrunk.”

“Yeah, right, yeah. That would be crazy.” He averted eye contact with a chuckle.

“Well it would be pretty funny.”

“What?”

“If you really did shrink. Might be nice having a little Ned keeping the place tidy for me.” She gave a hearty laugh. “Maybe I should get you a cute barmaid outfit.”  

“Ha, ha yeah.” Something evil spurred him. “Let’s hope I don’t keep shrinking then.”

“No, c’mon it’d be fun! What if you were a little pocket-sized Ned.” She held her fingers a few inches apart. “I could carry you around in here, show you the hard yards I put in upstairs.” Here being the breast pocket pulled tight over her tits. Her chest shook with her laughter. “Wouldn’t that be fun?”

“Yeah, that’d be…” He was staring at the drain in the sink. “Great.”

“Huh? You alright hon?”

He snapped to attention and gave her a smile. “Yep. I’m good.”

Really, his ears were beet red and he wished for anywhere but there. Danielle was full on at times, but she truly had no idea the effect her words had on Ned even as he squirmed and avoided her gaze. For such an innocuous conversation on her behalf, he sure was having a strange reaction.

“Alright, well. Guess we better get back to it.” And with that, she begun to shuffle off the stool. Ned took that as his opportunity to get on his tip-toes, the bar masked the façade. Even then, they were the same height and after what felt like an eternity to Ned as Danielle clearly looked at him with suspicion. She shook her head. “You’ve always been this short huh?”

“C’mon, we’re the same height.”

“It’s just I could’ve sworn you were taller than me.”

“Maybe it’s my shoes, I’m not wearing the usual today.” He had on an old pair of Laney’s converses instead.

“No but really Ned, I swear you were taller. A few inches taller at least.”

“I seriously have no idea what you’re talking about. I’m five foot…” And as he said it he realised he had no idea how short he really was. “Eight?”

“Really? Five eight? I must’ve grown then, because last I checked I was barely pushing five seven.”

“I guess I’m shorter than I thought.”

Danielle peered over the bar and gave him a nod as if to say, sure buddy. “Well when you can’t see over the counter you know where to find me.” She strutted back to the stairs swinging her big ass, denim pockets like stickers slapped on those undulating globes. Footsteps thudded overhead, the floorboards creaked as he imagined her settling into that whiny chair.

“Jesus Christ.” Ned clenched the sink until his knuckles were white.

A customer walked in and he was a nervous wreck for the rest of his shift.

 

By the time Ned arrived at Laney’s apartment, the setting sun glowed at the end of the long corridor of buildings, the road simmered from its lengthy sunbake. Street lamps were flickering with life and he felt like he was getting used to his new height. There had been no further shrinking and he’d only had one other harmless interaction with Danielle. A naïve part of him really did think that he’d gone through the worst of it as he hiked up the apartment stairs.

The floor thudded lightly as he approached the door, the bass of music. Then when he fiddled with the doorknob an odd smell struck him. The usual piercing cheese but another one simmered in between, a potent herbal stink. There was a dense fog bulging against the vibrating door, only a thin piece of wood buckling under a tidal wave of aroma and noise, it leaked through the cracks in the frame.

Inside the dim loungeroom Laney lay sprawled with her legs spread across couch and ottoman and her eyes half shut and puffy, there was a live set of a band playing and beside the couch a bong and grinder and the herbal smell made sense. The kitchen lights bloomed orange behind the haze and the haze thickened in proximity to Laney and the TV illuminated her half naked and lethargic form like she were some goddess of laze. A dopey smile and a giggle when he walked in.

“Suuup.”

“Hey. Whatcha up to?”

She paused the recording. “I’m watching IDLES at Glastonbury.”

“Sick, took the day off work?”

“Well I wanted to be home when you got back.”

Ned fell into the couch and rubbed his face, the heavy fog made his thinking slow. The room was dark and Laney lifted her leg from the couch to his lap, her splayed calf was almost as wide as his thigh.

“That’s nice,” he said.

“How are you feeling? You didn’t, you know?”

“I don’t think so. I had a weird conversation with Danielle.”

“About what?”

“I think she could tell that I shrunk.”

“Well it is kinda obvious, right?”

“I didn’t think it’d be so noticeable!” He snapped. “What if it happens again?”

Laney rubbed his back and hugged his arm. “That’s okay baby, why don’t you stay here while we try and figure it out. You know… Maybe the moon cycle is out of whack, Pisces hasn’t been in retrograde since like the 60s. Hey I’m serious! Stranger things have happened. There’s probably a hundred other people out there going through something like this.”

He chuckled. “Yeah, maybe.” It was admittedly more comforting to blame it on the moon.

The lovebugs spent the rest of the evening smoking bongs and watching a variety of live sets from their favourite bands. Ned was the little spoon this time, his head nestled on Laney’s soft chest as she gently combed his hair and her leg was draped over his. She hadn’t showered since yesterday but he was so comfortable, he had no thoughts but to roll over and cuddle her and bury his face in her warm, pillowy chest.

They dozed off, overcome by the high and the late hour. The sleep display from the TV cast a dim light over their snuggled bodies and Ned’s jaw loosened and his mouth spread ajar and he spent the night huffing her stale sweat.

 

In the morning, Ned smacked his lips and recoiled. Fighting the grogginess he blinked and tried to roll over so that his butt was pushed into Laney’s crotch. Something was not right.

Had her couch always been so spacious?

“No…” He pried himself from Laney’s grip and she groaned in response. “No, no.”

There was no denying it now. He was shorter. The perspective told no lie.

“Mm?”

“I think,” he paused. “I think I shrunk again.”

Laney yawned and stretched her arms above her head. “What?”

“I think I shrunk again.”

Her eyes fluttered open and she saw him standing there in an oversized shirt that hung halfway down his thighs. “Oh shit.”

“What the fuck!” Ned exaggerated with his hands. “How?!”

“Wait! It’s okay, let’s not freak out maybe it’s not as bad as it looks.”

With that Laney swung her legs forward and planted her hands beside her and pushed herself off the low couch and rose up and up and over Ned until her tits were in his face, each one bigger than his head it seemed.

“Uh.”

“I’m a fucking gnome!”

“Aren’t gnomes more like, wide?”

“Really?”

“Sorry.”

He flopped on the couch defeated, his hand in his hands. “What am I actually supposed to do here? How is this actually happening? There’s no fucking way I can see my roommates like this. God and I’m not going back to work like this either. Like really, what the fuck. Do I see a doctor? Do I go to the hospital? Am I dying?”

“Don’t say that.” Laney looked at him with a frown then she sat next to him and they were both so in the moment they failed to notice the difference between the two of them as Laney practically lifted Ned into her arms and gave him a tight hug and he tried to hold back momentous tears.

“It’s okay baby.” She whispered and combed his hair, her hand palming over his head. “You’re okay. We’re going to figure this out. I promise.” He whimpered into her arm and she said shh. “Here’s what we’ll do. You tell Danielle you’re sick like you have covid or something, obviously you can stay at mine as long as you want, just tell your roommates you’re out of town for the week and we’ll book a doctor’s appointment for tomorrow, I gotta go to work in an hour but when I get back we’ll book it. Does that sound alright?”

Ned nodded and let himself be small in her arms. After a cuddle she had to get ready and was off, a kiss on his forehead and she waved goodbye.

A few hours had passed since Laney left for work. Ned spent most of them lying on the couch watching comfort movie after comfort movie, his cheek buried in the rough cushion, fibres worn from years under Laney. He dreaded facing the reality of his situation but eventually his stomach begged for food and he groaned and shuffled over and onto his feet. Making his way to the kitchen, he looked up at the fridge towering over him, the freezer handle was above his head. He yanked on the long handle and the fridge popped open and he rummaged around until he found a bar of chocolate hiding behind an empty tub of butter. He planned to waste the hours away.

He was halfway through Spiderman 2 when he was hit with an overwhelming wave of restlessness and decided he couldn’t sit moping around all day, he had energy to burn. He was sick of drowning in his boxy oversized tee and threw it off and stormed down the hall to Laney’s room. After spending a few too many hours within the smell of her musty apartment, her room posed little problem and he trudged through the sea of clothes snagging his toes on the hem of heavy jeans before climbing onto her bed and rummaging through her drawers to find something that fit.

 

By the time Laney finished her shift, her patience had worn thin. James put her on dishes again because she was late, her excuse was weak since she couldn’t exactly tell him the truth. All for Ned’s sake and she was happy to do it but she was also hoping he could repay the favour. Her deodorant’s defence wore thin and her hair felt greasy and she could not wait to be home.

She arrived home to an empty loungeroom and kicked her vans off.

“Ned!”

There was a slight thump on the other side of the flat and a few more quiet thumps before his head peeked out her room. “Hey!”

Laney giggled as Ned walked down the hall wearing an old ACDC shirt and gym shorts that looked like basketball shorts.

“You’ve been busy.”

“My clothes weren’t fitting so, you know.”

She laughed and he stopped halfway down the hall. “I’m not sure if mine fit either,” she pouted, he looked so cute.

“Yeah.” He was fixated on her legs wrapped in black jeans and the white fabric pulled taut between her tits. “I forget how stacked you are.”

Laney filled out the corridor as she approached and she smiled down at Ned. Even when he took a step back her big tits boxed him in. “Seems like I’m awfully big these days too.” She pulled at his sleeve and his frail body was pulled along too.

“Hey, woah.” Ned was pushed against the wall and Laney’s hand stretched across his chest as she held him there. Her tits ballooned in his face and he met her gaze as she swaggered down to his level, a healthy line of cleavage showed through the V-neck.

“You’re in good spirits.”

“I couldn’t just sit around feeling sorry for myself.”

“Well you look cute in my clothes.”

He shrunk against the wall as she rose up and dragged her breasts within inches of his face, nipples protruded from the thin fabric. Standing before him she was much wider and she looked down at him with a devilish grin.

“I had a pretty rough day today,” she said.

“Worse than mine?”

“I reckon. Wanna join me on the couch?”

“Does it entail what I think it entails?”

“You’ll have to come find out~” Laney flicked the tip of Ned’s nose and sauntered down the hall before she stopped and leant over and hooked her thumbs in her waistband. A denim seam entombed within her fat rump and she struggled over its curvature, wagging her hips to loosen the iron grip. She hopped and yanked down and the top of her thong peeked so she hopped again and the thong disappeared as two blood-rushed moons bounced out and her butt somehow bigger once freed from its confines. She shimmied her pants down her thighs and her ass wobbled back and forth as she shook her legs loose.

Turning on her heel Laney winked at Ned and tossed her jeans on top of him. They were warm and heavy and he stumbled as they caught his shoulder and covered his head, hastily he threw them off and watched Laney’s big fat butt sashay into the loungeroom, red from a long day contained within those same pants that were almost as tall as he.

Like a moth to a flame he followed her, entranced by her curvy figure seemingly blown in proportion, her shirt was tossed to the side and her boobs teetered on the edge of spilling from her bra. She fell onto the couch and beckoned him over, he hopped on the cushion between her propped knees and crawled onto her stomach, fascinated as his hands sunk into her soft stomach.

Laney ran her fingers along his sides, equally fascinated in how flimsy her once taller boyfriend felt.

“Is this okay?” She asked.

“I’ve never felt better.”

She giggled and he smirked and reached for her breasts, eager to test their plush.   

“Nuh uh.” Laney quickly rose her socked foot to his chest when he was an inch from reach and she launched him to the other arm of the couch.

In a daze, Ned raised his arms in mock defence as her huge grey sole settled on his stomach and spanned the length of his torso. He wheezed as she tested her strength.

“You know what comes first baby,” she teased.

“Fuck, they’re –” Huge. Putrid. Heavy. He couldn’t voice any of these opinions as Laney’s other foot made hasty residence on his face and he was given a glimpse inside the humid tropics within her vans. The ratty foam insole stretched out like a rolling field of worn and torn black, dips for her pudgy toes and a wide crater for her heel and lint littered the ground, the foggy thick atmosphere all thanks to the steaming sole against his face, her toes reached over his head and drummed down. Eager bundles of muscle that could make a mark if they tried. They migrated down his face and pinched his nose and laid the most rank fabric over his nostrils.

“I’m waiting…” Laney mused and clicked her tongue as the foot on his chest wriggled in anticipation.

Ned complied, pressing his thumbs into her arches, the flesh noticeably firmer compared to the last massage he had given her. Firmer or he was weaker, his vision was still obscured by the underside of her matted grey sock but he could feel the strength behind each minute twitch and as he made his way up her sole and onto the ball of her foot, the power behind each clench and crack of her toes made him wary as he neared their clamp.

He had pitched a tent in his loose shorts. Laney spotted it and reached between her thighs to twiddle with his little rod, smirking as groans vibrated under her foot. She pulled his pants down and enwrapped his member in her hand, practically devouring it whole.

“Now the other.”

Laney’s feet swapped and Ned took a breath before the other landed on his face and rolled his head back and forth, contorting his nose and pressing it deep into the sock’s fibres. Diligent in his duties, he laboured against her large peds, sweat seeped from the damp cotton with each knead and pooled around his fingers and gunk was caught in his fingernails. Each stroke of his cock sent him reeling and he bucked against her hand and he slobbered like a dog over her foot. The lack of oxygen and fermented concoction cast a smog over his inhibitions and he imagined himself glued to her foot for days on end.

Ned emerged from beneath Laney as if he’d never seen light, eyes wide and Laney couldn’t help but laugh at his desperation and was fingering herself too. She bit her lip and eclipsed the overhead light with naught but her breasts as she shuffled over and he stared in awe and she drank in his look with vanity and dropped her tits on his head and buried him deep in her cleavage.

“Ned. Fuck. Me.” Laney panted as his dick disappeared in and out her puffy maw while she rode him. Her fat ass clapped and it echoed proudly across the apartment, his little legs dwarfed on either side by her calves.

Quads burned with exertion and she ignored the temptation to ease as her orgasm built and her thighs quivered. She rose from Ned, conceitful and like a Sphinx, her bottle cap nipples stiffened with the fresh air and she toggled them between her fingers and looked down upon him through the vast valley of cleavage. With gallons of dopamine flooding his brain and her curves settling to a standstill, he felt a strange compressing feeling over his stomach and groin.

His face once painted with pleasure now alarmed and it was like Laney grew heavier atop him, like she was very slowly squeezing him between her thighs. Her coyness gone and she stared at him with worry.

“What’s wrong?”

Then it struck him. 

Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed!