- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Took a while to get this one out but here it is.

Micro time baby (growth as well????)

Enjoy!

It was all a bit too much. The stench in Laney’s armpit pounding against his head. Drunk on ichor from the gods and his mortal mind naïve in the face of such other worldly ideals. It rearranged his thoughts and scattered them in favour of fanaticism. There was no thinking straight.

Ned’s muscles tightened and sighed with each shuddering breath. He was strung like a martyr and nude within her fiery nest, the slick ropes vined around his limbs loosened as essence seeped out his pores. One arm after the other slipped from the hairs hold and he tumbled down a slope into a broad wall of skin. An imperceptible thing when measured up to the might of Laney’s torso.

He laid there for some moments, feeling the immensity of her diaphragm dilating and how the bed rumbled with it. A guttural snore thundered above as Laney had lulled herself into a post-orgasm stupor. The underside of her enormous tit eclipsing the ceiling light above. Even a slight movement from her and he would be squeezed into a paste.

No idea how small he’d become. An estimate of a few centimetres at the absolute most. There was more to be had but not without the risk of withering away to nothing. Gradually, he clambered his way up the bedspread to put some distance between Laney. Climbing on all fours up the silky slope, the fabric reeked of her too. The furniture blurred in the distance and there were light bars of dust floating through the blinds, a grand feeling of vast open space, he shouted and it rippled away in echo. Time escaped him as he wandered drunkenly alongside her.

Laney’s snore caught itself in a snort and she murmured something. Signs of movement as she began to turn her hip into the bed, pulling the bedspread taut and he scrambled to maintain his footing. The mattress lurched and groaned under her revolving weight and Ned swore he heard wood splintering.

Ahead of him, her ass settled on its side with one last fortifying movement. Those two enormous glutes so heavy in their actions and now stacked on each other like giant globes of dough. Subsiding ripples through the flesh as she came to a still and her snoring resumed. Cellulite stretched over her hips and her skin was soft and perfectly smooth, as if a grand tribute to Laney’s ass had been chiselled from marble. The plushness of her ass captured so magnificently and it was rounded to perfection, not a single blemish in sight.

Her hand soared overhead and went to scratch at a cheek, giant fingers broke the illusion she was made from stone as they dented the flesh and he could truly appreciate the size of her rear as even her hand looked small compared to a single cheek. She moved such weight with ease though and he knew if he was somehow positioned between them he would stand no chance of resistance.

Laney tensed up and Ned instinctively went to cover his ears. She grunted and a droning trombone reverberated through swamp ass until exploding out loud and proud behind her. His eyes welled up at the smog that settled over him, the sharp scent of digested red meat and he took that as his queue to leave.

Over the edge of the bed he surveyed for a safe landing. Crumpled denim jeans were certainly less appealing compared to a bundled up sock with their rough texture. Though, the sock was a small target when crumpled up, he’d rather not miss and end up a splattered on the wooden floor. Further down he spotted a pair of sweatpants, Laney’s panties taken off at the same time as they were threaded through the leg holes. That was his ticket. He turned around to blow a kiss at his landscape of a girlfriend and leapt off the edge.

 Arms spiralling as he plummeted and he braced for impact. Without so much as a slight poof he landed amongst the soft brown pants, laughing to himself as the adrenaline ran its course. Pulling himself together, he peered over the waistband and gazed upon the sprawling floor, bright with colour and texture, a sea of her dirty clothing stretching out far and wide. There were hardly any paths of solid ground leading out the room, and he found himself in somewhat of a labyrinth after descending the side of her sweatpants. Her mammoth desk and closet loomed over the laundry canopy and Laney continued to snore like thunder cast across the land, beneath the bed, the mess grew more dusty and stale so he set his sights on the door at the other side of the room. 

Ned snaked between walls of stained fabric and grey mottled socks, a looping belt passed overhead and he gawked at enormous redwoodesque boots towering into the sky. Her work converse on its side and he lingered by the opening taking deep appreciative breaths. The scent of her was much easier to process when it was days old. Opposed to the aromatic richness of her fresh sweat, the smell here was light-bodied and cool on the nose and he could sit there for hours basking in it.

But there was another flavour on his mind, something a little more recently-worn, musky and less zesty than the direct source. He pressed on through the laundry maze, passing by the mountainous laundry basket, like a volcano spewing colourful lava, clothes stacked to the precipice and creating a hill around. Then he zigzagged between an overturned bra and hiked one last time over an old sock before finally facing the skyscraping white door. Without even bothering to test his strength against the wall of wood, he got down on his stomach and shimmied through the gap.

The day was almost over and the hallway was dim and softly lit on the far side by the fading light. This place he’d once walked through with ease now had an alien quality to it, so empty and devoid of movement, only the dust shimmered in the setting sun’s rays. The ceiling so far out of sight that it served as a synthetic sky, the plastered walls featureless and smooth and extending on for hundreds of metres and the lines through the floor stretched to obscurity. Ned’s footsteps unable to create any discernible noise above the distant rumbling of Laney, he felt a trespasser in an incompressible wonder and he shuddered at the thought of her filling such limitless space.

He made his way to the living room, and beside the ottoman he spotted what he was looking for. Passing by the couch legs he stepped onto the carpet and brushed past shoulder-high fibres, the white tendrils stained grey from years of being trod on, their earthy scent clung to him as he soldiered on. Across the field of threads loomed a giant pair of Ugg boots, a beige tower and its partner on its side, his neck craned back as he approached the yawning woolly cavern. The opening like a sagged oval and the matted sheepskin walls ran deep. He clambered inside, his hands and knees sinking into the furry ground, gazing at the rounded ceiling curved above. Laney’s foot odour hung in the air, stale and foreboding as it lured him further in, years of wear lived in the walls of the long tunnel. The air grew thicker as he approached the heel of her giant sole, an enormous dent matted the wool flat and grey, the thicker threads mashed into a dark grey criss-cross of compacted snakes. He turned his head and gazed into the alluring darkness toward the toe-end of her boot, his eyes following along her giant footprint, the wool less trodden on where her arch was but then flat under the ball of her heel and the craters for her toes were buried somewhere in that murky ink. A sheen of sweat covered his skin as he journeyed into the shadows, her foot funk heavy on his shoulders and his eyes watered, but in the distance he could make out where the cavern sloped to a stop. It got darker until he was walking cautiously as his eyes adjusted, and eventually he couldn’t go any further. He squinted into the dark, the terrain of the far wall slowly became more apparent, a great oval dip sunk into the woollen mass, as large as a swimming pool. There was another dip above, and another, five of them in total, descending in size. Laney’s enormous toeprints, the mark of her brunt.

A tremor simmered under him and he was snapped from his ogling. Seconds of anticipation before another made him grip threads as he was shook loose.

The following tremors built into earth-shaking thuds and they stopped for a moment. A moment of pure silence before a splintering eruption of noise and Ned lost hold and was violently thrown into the crater formed by her big toe. The wool was so matted he could barely get a grip and he felt himself go weightless as the shoe turned upright. A divine stream of light illumed the heel and he scrambled to his feet and started running toward it, shouting her name. It could only be her.

Like day turned to night, the light was swallowed by a great beast. The interior cast back into darkness, and the barest hints of grey only existed in glimpses. Suddenly the floor moved from beneath him and he fell through the dark until crashing into soft ground. When he looked up, there were five enormous toes writhing their way down, the width of them covered the diameter of the boots mouth and each time they moved, everything shuddered and blinked black and the toes were even closer. He was frozen by fear and awe, those great bundles of flesh so vast in scale they inspired primal instincts of devotion, the lowest part of his god yet they rocked his world with their sheer presence. He should only be so lucky to accept his fate as they descend upon him and swallow him in their enormity.

The largest toes lurched forward with one last push and sealed his body between them, slowly they’re edged in further and he was taken along with them, unable to breathe anything but the intense aroma wafting from the jam between her toes. So potent and he could barely comprehend a thing that happened as the world grows around him.

 

Laney awoke with a crying pain in her stomach. It grumbled at her and she groaned and rolled out of bed. She was starving. The memory of what’d happened came flooding back to her as she sat up and settled her feet flat on the floor, she giggled as she splayed her toes. When she stood up her eyesight was in line with the top of her closet. Her loins tingled at the thought and she closed her eyes and leaned back and felt how her body just filled the room. She reached to the roof and pressed her palms flat against the ceiling, humming in approval. For her own curiosity she picked up a pair of shorts and placed them in front of her hips, snorting at the fact they used to fit. A single thigh outsized the width of them and she thought it pointless to even try.

Ducking under her doorway she laughed at the tiny hall and her hips brushed the walls as she sauntered into the living room. Her steps felt heavy and the floorboards whined each time she eased her foot down.

The gnawing hunger hadn’t gone away so she bee-lined to the fridge. Her ass knocked the stereo off the bench when she leaned over to look inside, and without notice or care she continued her perusal, nothing quite to her taste, she checked the freezer and found two tubs of vanilla ice-cream. She grabbed both and a spoon and stomped over to the couch, using her knee to push it backward so she’d have more room to stretch out. The couch trembled in fear as she shuffled into place and hung her engorged backside overhead. A tremendous sigh and she let gravity take over.

The tattered furniture shuddered in protest and the small wooden legs gave out under her enormous weight. Her ass alone took up more than half the available cushion space and she ground it around in an attempt at comfort. She found her Ugg boots where she’d left them and decided to give them a go. They were always a loose fit, maybe they’d be able to fit her puppies. Taking it one at a time, she stuffed her foot through the opening and had to yank them to get inside. It was tight but doable. She pulled again and a gasp of hot air rushed out her shoe as her ped eliminated any remaining space. They were tight around her calves and when she wiggled her toes they were clearly visible through the suede.

Laney opened a tub of ice-cream and began to stuff her mouth with vanillary goodness. She was halfway through the second tub when she felt a tickle at the end of her big toe. She focused on it. A delicate tap-tap-tap almost frantic in its action. She pushed her big toe down and felt an object like a loose pebble pressed against it, she played with it for a moment, flipping it under her toe, then repositioned it between them as she pressed them together and the pebble started frantically tapping again. A sinking feeling struck her.

Pebbles couldn’t move.

The Uggs proved more difficult on the way off as she had to grasp them with both hands to yank them free. Her foot was red raw from such a confined space and spread-eagled smack bang in the middle of her big toe was a tiny man. Her tiny man.

“My, oh my. What are you doing in there? Got sick of me or something, tryna run away?”

He didn’t move and she leaned in close to inspect.

“You doing alright? I didn’t squash you to death did I?”

Shakily, a thumb was thrust upward.

“You shrunk again, huh?”

A nod this time.

“Well, as long as you’re okay. Knock yourself out.”

She leaned back into the destroyed couch and kicked her feet up onto the ottoman, wiggling her toes as she dug a spoonful of ice-cream into her mouth.

Ned fell from the great height of her toes and tumbled down the pudgy ball of her foot and landed in a heap. Two pillars rose on either side of him and he lay there gathering his breath as they writhed in pleasure. Popping cracks rang out as her pudgy toes scrunched and relieved themselves. He approached her heel and pressed himself into it, fitting his head between a greasy crease, his cock full mast and he began to hump her foot. His thoughts still full with that dark furry cavern and the enormous five-headed beast that pinned him in its lair, tossed him around and squeezed the life out of him like he were its plaything.

Laney’s lips smacked as she gobbled down the ice-cream, white cream visible from her gaping maw. She licked them as she finished the second tub in record time and slunked down further with a satisfied feeling in her stomach. The tiniest traces of pressure on her heel and she lifted her foot to expose her little worshipper. He fell forward without the wall to support him before scrambling toward it again when she settled her foot on its side, snickering at his desperation. She reached between her legs, biting her bottom lip at the first sign of touch. It only took a few encouraging strokes before her libido kicked into full gear, shifting to overdrive when she felt him pressed against her arch.

Shivers ran down her spine and she felt the room go hot around her.

 

It’d been a long night, a typical Saturday night. But with the return of trivia, the pub was alive with shouting and shenanigans. A group of 19-year-old know-it-all’s verse the old timey regulars. It was a battle for the ages, pop culture knowledge against the wisdom granted by age. Banter being thrown back and forth and it came down to the wire. The final question.

Kookaburras are a member of what group of birds?

Warwick in his grey fedora slammed his buzzer and yelled ‘Kingfisher!’ and cheers erupted from the codgers. Yardy-yardy-yardy-yar. Fifty bucks in their pockets and they headed straight for the pokies, chanting.

Danielle smirked as the scene played out in her head. It was a fun night but a tiring one and as she wiped down the tables she began thinking of her earlier phone call with Ned. He’d always been a nice kid, a good employee, he worked most nights of the week and he’d been with the pub for two years now. Sometimes he felt like a son away from home. And he was so sick that he could barely even let her know. She felt for him and thought maybe she should extend the sympathy.

So she decided to write a get well soon card and drop it over to that girlfriend of his. Laney, was it? She was a nice girl too. Surely she could deliver the card to Ned who was most likely catatonic in a hospital bed. After cleaning up she climbed the stairs to her office and wrote a sweet message on a piece of coloured cardboard. She grabbed her coat and made her way into the cool night air. The intersection’s flashing lights and the sound of engines stopping and starting their way through.

Laney only lived a few blocks away, she remembered from the last time she visited. She’d been there once to pick up some marijuana. It had felt rather scandalous at the time, but her and her hubby were curious souls. She crossed when the lights went green and pulled her coat close as it was an uncharacteristically cold night.

Danielle planned to leave the card in the letter box but to her surprise, as she approached the four-storey bricked apartment, she saw the lights were still on. Up the front stairs she went and she rung the buzzer. A few moments passed before a distorted voice spoke from the tinny speaker.

“Hello?”

“Hi Laney, It’s Danielle. Ned’s boss,” she said.

Without a reply the door clicked open and she stepped inside and called the elevator to the third floor. As the elevator rose, a strange anticipation creeped in and when the metal gates slid open something about the door at the end of the corridor called to her.

Room 333. She stepped down the hall and could think of nothing but reaching it. When she stopped in front of the bronze numbers nailed into the door, she had to pause and gather herself.

What was she doing here anyway?

Danielle knocked on the door. Dull, heavy thumps answered back. They came closer and made the ground tremor beneath her feet, they stopped right on the other side and she took a deep breath as the door clicked and the knob turned.

The largest pair of tits she’d ever seen. Each one far larger than her head and the nipples stiff and swollen, the areolas as big as a plate. They lowered from the doorframe and the face of Laney swung into view, her auburn hair messy like a lions mane, sweating after a hunt. The girl was enormous, stark naked, and she filled the entrance with her curves and spread a pungent waft of fish.

“Hey Dani,” she said, the sultry tone of her voice made her knees weak.

Her purse slipped off her shoulder and fell to the ground. The best she could do was stutter.

“Do you want to come inside?”

Without a beat she nodded and the giant Laney spun on her heels and beckoned her. Her ass swung and bobbed with each step, a weight of its own, and Dani felt obliged to follow. She heard slapping and moaning coming from inside.

The couch was destroyed in the living room and a pile of food had built around it. There was anal porn playing on the TV. A huge pink dildo disappearing in and out of a thick blonde. The remote looked tiny in Laney’s hands as she turned it off.

“Sorry about that,” she said.

Finally able to pull her jaw off the floor, Dani spoke. “It’s alright. Um.” She thought hard. “Listen Laney. I – I’m here to speak with Ned. I think.”

“He’s not exactly available right now.”

“Oh. Is he alright?”

“He’s sick remember.”

The phone call returned to her, the details still muddled. “That’s right. Right. Well, sorry to bother you.” She couldn’t take her eyes off Laney who stood there with her hips cocked and her arms folded in front of a long line of cleavage. “I should probably go.”

“So soon?” Laney crossed the room and Dani craned her head as she stomped past, BO left in her wake. She shut the door and locked it. “C’mon stay a little while, it’s been ages since we’ve seen each other. I’ll see if Ned’s up to it. Take a seat, please.”

Dani looked at the ruined couch and to Laney who stood there expectantly. With seemingly no other choice she lowered herself down and nervously smiled, unable to maintain eye contact.

 “You know, I found out something about myself recently,” the giant girl said, disappearing from sight as she walked behind Dani. Huge hands settled on either side of her shoulders. “I like it when people listen to me.”

A smog settled over Dani as Laney’s tits invaded her space, softly knocking the back of her head. Like a sauna, her scent enveloped her, the inside of a gym locker room after a scorching hot day. She coughed.

Laney chuckled and squeezed her shoulders before rising away. “Jeez, sorry. I forget how much I smell sometimes. I’ve never really been a big fan of showers.” A huge pale ass wobbled into view, eclipsing Dani in its shadow and she shrivelled up in intimidation. The very weight of it rattled through the couch and she couldn’t help but shake.

“Laney,” she squeaked. “You’re scaring me.”

She tittered. “Relax, I’m just playing around. Ned seems to really like it.”

And with that, she leaned forward and dug her hands between her meaty ass and pulled her cheeks apart.

“In fact, I think he loves it.”

A hot rolling wave of heat washed over Dani’s face, making her blush. The unbearable stench of unwashed ass and she covered her nose and squinted her eyes as they watered.

“See him?”

Laney’s fingers dug into her plush flesh, she extended one out and pointed at a freckle near her asshole. The sinkhole moved closer and Dani realised it wasn’t a freckle. The cheeks slapped shut, sending another punch of swampy air, then they started jostling side to side, smacking back and forth and her heart hammered as the show continued. Nasty, dirty thoughts circled round. The flesh rippled to a stop and Laney leaned over further, pushing her backside inches from her face.

“That – that’s Ned?”

“Wanna say hi?”

It was hard to think of what to say. She should be appalled, but another part of her, a part she had not met before, decided to comply.

Dani reached out and wavered before slowly pressing her hand into one giant mound of ass. Gasping to herself as she felt how firm it was, so large she couldn’t get a hold and instead gawked at how heavy it was when she tried to move it. She placed her forearms on either side and used her whole body weight to lever the fat apart. It wasn’t enough and her arms were already quivering under the strain.

Laney giggled. “Let me help you with that.” And she wrapped her hands around Dani’s arms and leaned forward, the smaller woman’s head was pulled between her cheeks. She flossed Dani back and forth, smearing her face against her nether regions.

A bellowing groan erupted around the room. Laney dropped to her knees, tits slapped onto the coffee table and still holding Dani’s face to her backside. All her weight shifted forward and the coffee table smashed under her bosom. Laney sat back on her feet and any sign of another person vanished beneath her thick ass, she ground her weight from side to side, played with her nipples, starting to pant like a dog.

It all started to happen so fast, already, the slight feeling of someone nestled along the length of her ass crack started to diminish. She felt her thighs bulge fuller, her bosom swell larger and the floorboards creaked beneath her knees. Too caught up in her own arousal, she failed to take note of the approaching ceiling. Husky rasps of air between each surge of growth, her feet screeched the couch backwards and her shoulders caressed the roof, a puff of plaster knocked loose.

With no more room to spare, Laney, now giant and hunched over herself, towering above the furniture in her living room, never once breaking from her self-pleasure, a quivering sigh as she flicked it just right and her weight tipped to the side and she toppled over. Like the weight of an elephant she crashed into the floor and the whole apartment building shook, right through to the foundations. She rolled onto her stomach, her hips alone spanned the width of the carpet. Before Dani had arrived she was already right on the edge and now she teetered on it again. She bucked her hips into the floor, hard and heavy, books and trinkets fell from the shelves and the ottoman was flat.

From between her ass cheeks two little legs stuck out, limp and bouncing along with the moving hips, Dani’s body from the knees up consumed by doughy globes of flesh. Laney squeezed her thighs together and the legs kicked into action, protesting against an immovable ass that swallowed her up bit by bit. Little shoes bounced down giant thighs and clattered to the floor and soon there were no more legs to be seen.

A thunderous groan and a final thrust and Laney’s whole body quite literally shuddered and blew up in size once more, a shower of plaster as her head knocked into the wall. She was dizzy, barely able to think of a thing, totally unaware of her surroundings. The dining table was flat under her forearm and across the span of her body her giant foot pushed against the front door, it whined from the hinges before bursting open and her leg jerked down the hall and landed in front of her neighbours apartment. Her head felt empty as if it had just exhaled a momentous breath. She closed her eyes to the faint cracks of overstressed furniture, floorboards whining with each subtle movement, and dozed into a bottomless dream, one where she swore she forgot something.

 

And those forgotten things numbered two, they were buried deep in her hefty behind, plastered between two unfathomable slabs of peachy flesh. Each planetary cheek seeped of salty ichor, it pooled in the canyon between and coated their bodies in its wet warmth and kept them plastered in place. They couldn’t remember a name but Laney but they knew they were thankful to her. They didn’t need to remember anything else because this was what they needed. All they had to do was live and breathe. Exist solely off the fruits of her body.

It was utter bliss.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry if the ending is a little abrupt I just ran out of words. 

Either way, thanks to everyone who read and reviewed!