- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Bit of everything in this one. Enjoy!

The door handle hovered above his head. It had been three days under Ned’s new laws, Laney was to shower twice a day and there was no more sex. He was testing a theory of his, so far it proved to be true and here he was, prepared to confirm his hypothesis. Laney was in the shower and she had thrown her shoes into the quarantine zone that was her room.

Ned pulled the handle down and with a grunt pushed open the slab of wood. The air in the room sighed as it diffused into the hall along with a bundle of shirts. He stepped into the colourful room scattered with her clothes, the furniture hidden beneath laundry too and squatted over her white converse. A number eight circled on the torn almost black insole, the edges frayed and creased. Strange to think a women’s size eight could be so large. His whole head could fit through its maw. He took her shoes in his hand and he felt the heat seeping out, singing his cheeks.

Fresh off a twelve hour shift.

Hesitantly, Ned lowered his nose and winced at the sharp scent. Press on he must, so he dove in again and shut his eyes as the fumes ran up his nostrils and bloomed in his skull. The bottom of Laney’s sweaty foot wrapped in her thick socks, overheating within the confines. A shaky breath, a pained breath. He drove deeper, his whole face pressed into the dent of her heel.

There it was, that feeling. It came on faster this time. His body contracting in on itself and his arms grew weary with the weight of a single shoe. It wasn’t right but, he couldn’t pull away. There was something so, so… Good?

No. So addicting.

Only two days after his last shrinking episode, after sufficiently airing out the apartment and transporting the mess permeating the living room to Laney’s room. The apartment seemed normal for once and wasn’t tropic with her smell. That was when the urges started.

Her worn clothes went to waste in the laundry basket and she showered as soon as she came home. There was something missing. The cleanliness of the place was a self-assigned hell he soon realised. He’d watch as Laney’s hulking form lowered itself on the couch which groaned in protest and how his body would just roll into her gravity. She scooped him into her lap, giggled at how lightweight he was and set him with her breasts as a backrest. Floral and mango scented air emanated from her, but it wasn’t her. Laney didn’t smell like that. She was dirty and sweating and reeking of BO.

This is Laney. He thought to himself as his nostrils flared against her insole. All this at the behest of his height. A worthy pursuit for sure.

“Ned?”

The shoe shot out his hand and he stumbled on her clothes as he turned and fell on his ass, his heart drummed in his chest. Laney loomed in the doorway, still dressed in her work attire.

She was smirking now. “Were you doing what I think you were doing?”

“Uh. I was…”

“Smelling my shoe?”

“I was testing something.”

Laney glanced at the tent pitched beneath his way oversized shirt. “Just gimme a sec.” She disappeared down the hall and the shower squeaked off, she returned with a triumphant, playful look on her face. “Okay so number one, no more mandatory showers. And two, explain yourself shoe boy.”

“Your stink shrinks.”

“Say again?”

“Your BO is what’s shrinking me.” He reached for her shoe and she eyed him curiously. “It’s true.”

“Sure it’s not that you love it?”

“Well that’s another question.”

Laney stepped toward him, covering the distance with ease and squatted down so that his meagre body was framed by her thick legs. The shelf of her tits eclipsed him. “You are looking pretty thin these days.” She took his wrist in her hand and overlapped its width between her forefinger and thumb.

“And I’ve barely shrunk since we cleaned up.”

“Mm. But I have eyes you know. I see how you’ve been looking at me. You wouldn’t mind if I stopped cleaning up, right?”

“I don’t think so.”

She smiled. “You don’t mind getting a little smaller?”

“How much worse can it get?”

“Let’s see, shall we?”

Ned nodded dumbly and watched as Laney’s legs bulged slightly as she rose off her haunches, hiding him in the shadow cut under the ceiling light.

“I would sit on your face, but I think you want something more… potent.” She checked the underside of her foot and scrunched her toes.

“Laney I –”

“Shh.” Her sweaty foot covered his face, the arch itself enough to round over his face and span from cheek to cheek. It was hot and clammy and he loved it. Immediately that urging feeling took hold and he stuck his nose between her big toes and sucked in deep. Behind her heel his dick stood to attention. Ned couldn’t hold back any longer and grasped his length and began to stroke.

The whole experience of his shrinking had a strange effect on Laney. Of course she felt for him, but they’d never gone three days without the deed. And she’d been thinking about him her whole shift. The way his cute little butt would shimmy away when she tried to grab him. Now she had him dead to rights beneath her foot, bucking against it. She unbuttoned her jeans and reached her hand in her panties and ground her foot, physically moving Ned back and forth. Her toes drummed down and she bit her lip.

“You’re pathetic.” She felt him groan into her sock. “Little foot bitch.”

Ned gasped as her foot lifted from his face. “God.” He scrambled to his feet and helped yank down her pants. Laney growled and threw him onto the bed, close in pursuit. The bed creaked and rocked in protest and Ned felt like he was on a ship far out at sea. Under attack by some giant beast. Laney’s leg flew over him and landed with a crash. Her enormous ass wobbled above. She teased its girth, quiet slaps from her twin moons as it jostled. A hearty slap rang out in his ears and her fingers sunk into meaty flesh. Bellows of hot air as she fanned her cheek and exposed her thong ridden deep along her asshole.

Down came the cellulite ridden sky and Ned felt it again.

He welcomed it. It felt so good.

So addicting.

 

Days passed. Ned was caught in a dwindling spiral and Laney revelled in it. Both enjoyed it very much. Laney danced in the kitchen, taking the rest of the week off work to be with her naked boyfriend who sat atop the windowsill now a single foot tall. They were ignoring any and all responsibilities and feeding off each other’s energy to barrel further and further down the rabbit hole they’d opened. Their favourite album played on the record player and they were cooking up a storm, Laney was, Ned watched in awe as her giant form sashayed above and strutted between bench, fridge and pantry. Aside from a pair of Ugg boots to contain the stink, she’d given up on clothes and radiated a musk paralleled by none other, that would no doubt seep its way into the steaks frying in the pan. Not exactly expecting a visit from health and safety.

Then Ned’s phone started ringing.

They both stared, the music sombre in the background.

“Who is it?”

“Neighbours?”

“Check it.”

Laney darted around to the record player and lifted the hand as Ned began to scamper across the bench. He squatted over the phone and flipped it over, easing it down.

“Fuck.”

“Who is it?”

“Danielle.”

“Didn’t you say you were sick?”

“How long has it been?”

“Fuck. Answer it. Say you’ve got pneumonia.”

Ned placed his hand on the screen and swiped across. He pressed speaker.

“Hello? Ned?” His boss’ voice garbled from the receiver.

“Hey Dani.”

“Uh hi? Where are you?”

“I’m sick.”

“What’re you on your deathbed?”

“I’ve got pneumonia.”

“Wasn’t it covid?”

“Yeah, I um, I think that might’ve caused it.”

“Well shit. Maybe you could’ve kept me in the know? You don’t sound too good.”

“No yeah, uh. It’s been rough.” Ned faked a cough. “Just one of those, you know. Heavy spells.” He smirked at Laney quietly giggling.

“I can imagine, Paul had pneumonia a few years ago, he was sick as a dog for two weeks. Yeah. Well, you rest up, let me know when you’re coming back.”

“Okay thanks Dani, have a good one.”

“You too Ned, bye.”

He ended the call and they burst into laughter. The music returned and Laney finished up dinner and they ate from the same plate in the living room. She cut smaller pieces of steak for Ned and he gobbled them up in his tiny greasy hands like some rodent.

Later, they were relaxing and Ned snuck downward glances from the TV. He lay atop Laney’s thigh, a plushy mattress that provided more than enough space. Her Ugg boots crossed over themselves on the table and they dithered to-and-fro. Across his back settled her hand, sandwiching him under its weight, her enlarged finger scratched between his shoulder blades and then it traced down his back and tapped his butt and he heard her snicker.

“What’re you looking at?”

“Oh I’ve just been thinking. You did such a good job with dinner, I mean how could I possibly repay you?”

“What were you thinking?”

“A foot massage perhaps?”

“You are a gentleman.”

“I know how you love them.”

“And a romantic too. Get to it toy.” She gave him a light flick between the legs and he scrambled to action. Trapezing across her shins, hugging them to not fall down the couch and coffee table ravine.

 Laney bit her cheek as she watched Ned surrounded by her big Ugg boots, they almost came up to his shoulders. He had become much more fun-sized recently, his latest BO overdose (or a BOOD as they called it) came when Laney forced herself on a run around the block purely to build another layer of sweat to replace the sour and musty smell that crept in from lying around for days without cleaning. Meanwhile Ned was at home with his head in one of her socks waiting for her. He lost a lot of height that afternoon, going from level with her mid-thigh to a touch over eleven inches. Barely taller than her feet.

She hit her Uggs together in anticipation and he disappeared behind them to take the weighty heel in his arms. The slate of rubber proved difficult and he grunted as he pulled back to no avail.

“It can’t be that hard,” Laney teased.

“I’m trying my best.” His voice weak behind her foot.

Ned dug his heels into the wood and tugged again, the shoe moved this time. Only slightly but it invigorated him. He grabbed a handful of beige suede and pulled. The shoe moved again, Laney cheered him on. Taking a few moments to recover he got back to the task, but this time it was no matter of strength that would help him, he’d have to lift the Ugg up and over her foot, and that was a matter of height that he could make no claim for. He put a shoulder beneath the heel and tried to lever it that way but it was stuck.

“I can’t do it.”

“Aw, but you’re so close.”

“Just help me out would you?”

While it was fun to tease him, Laney was dying to feel his hands. She removed her left Ugg and spread her toes within her thick woollen socks. Her big toe was bigger than Ned’s head and he recoiled away from them as they made a playful grab.

“They fuckin’ reek man.” He was getting harder to hear.

Laney brought her boot to her face and sniffed, seemingly immune to the noxious fumes. “Well if you do a good job, I’ll let you sleep the night in here.” She pointed the mouth toward him and he seemed entranced as hot air oozed out the sheepskin cavern, his hair stood on end and his mouth salivating. The thickly carpeted walls were matted and grey and rescinded into the shadows, the barest hint of her flattened insole toward the end and he only wanted to be in there.

“I could use another hand.” Ned began working on the other Ugg and Laney moved in to help this time.

The boots were off, one lay on its side and one was upright and the same height as him. Her giant peds waved at him, slight vibrations travelled through his feet as their weight shifted back and forth. He gawked as the air grew more fragrant and humid, heavy like a weight on his shoulders. A level of derealisation had crept in over the last few days and it struck him intensely now as he watched Laney’s toes gradually creep taller than him.

It was all fun and games until it wasn’t.

He stepped toward her left and wrapped his arms around the ball of it like he were hugging an enormous bean bag, he dug his face into the woollen sock, bits of lint pressed against his lips and he licked them and felt her toes close in over his head, sealing him away in a damp hedonistic paradise. Sinking into the fuzzy grey breadth.

She eased her foot upward, gently lifting Ned from the table, his whole body leveraged by only a foot. It made her feel powerful. The way he got off on her scent, her pheromones so intense that he willingly sucked her socks dry. Tiny teeth grinding the threads between them and his hands massaging dutifully. She cooed and pressed her other foot against his back and entombed him between, only his feet dangled out the bottom. She rolled him around, feeling his little body contort with her movements and his arms and legs and cock were flattened.

What felt like somersaults until his head emerged from between her big toes, the woolly bundles battered his cheeks and made him pout like a fish. His wet hair fell over his eyes and he pulled in laboured breaths, his chest struggling to dilate under the crushing pressure. As he was getting smaller she was becoming much more difficult to play with. Unaware of the power she held over him, unable to feel just how taxing even a slight squeeze was. He was dropped on all fours and Laney’s heels landed with a thud and lint rained down as she wiggled her toes.

Despite the arduous task, Laney’s moan rumbled around the room and spurred him into action. Ned wasn’t only doing this for himself, it was for her too. But before he had a chance to resume, her feet rose from the table and she leaned forward. A dopey glazed look of pleasure and she snatched him off the table, snug like a doll in her hand.

Laney’s eyes half shut and she purred as she studied him up close. Enormous washes of hot exhale steamed from her nostrils and her lips were crooked upward. A fleshy monster snaked out and her teeth showed, each larger than Ned’s hand and her tongue ran over them. She breathed and his hair jostled.

“You’re done with the massaging.” She droned and the air stirred in response. “I want you to worship me instead.”

“I can do that.”

Laney hummed and her hand glided over her breast, pausing to squeeze her nipple. Slowly, she rose with Ned in tow and sauntered to her room. Her head lolling back and having to lean on a wall as she stopped to play with herself and breath all over Ned as he was forced to watch without participating. Finally she made it to her room and she tossed his squirming body onto the edge of her bed. Her hot puffy crotch level with him and she stood tall, letting him drink in her godly visage.

The very definition of fertility she was. Thighs plump and girthy as they flared out into wide hips, the roundness of her rump visible even from the front. Her fingers played around in the thick pubic forest above her sweating pussy, she teased her lips and they squelched and her moans hammered down from the heavens. The soft roundness of her tummy, jutting out slightly overhead, the kind of fat that can be truly appreciated in the nude. And two huge swells of flesh on her chest, her nipples tall and proud and framed her face creased and smothered with pleasure, her mouth half agape and her eyes squeezed shut.

Ned failed to see her as once had. Cute and stinky. She’d become something else entirely. Godly or gorgeous and stinky felt inadequate. The heady stench of her sex much more potent than a mere stink. It was hypnotising. Ripe. Fetid. Glorious. Round and round her fingers went, her moans like thunder above.

He held his breath as she stopped, a sticky string of cum clung to her and she wiped it down her thigh. Then Laney soared overhead. Pendulous tits swung down and Ned ducked to avoid her stomach and then the heat of her crotch as two pillars of flesh wobbled past. Once over she crashed down onto the bed and left him cowering between her legs. He was surrounded on all sides by her thighs, the enormous shelf of her ass wobbled to a stop.

Laney propped herself on her elbows and checked over her shoulder, admiring the rolling hills of her ass to the tiny Ned enraptured by the size of her. “As you were. Toy~” She shook her thighs and he watched with respect like she were a force of nature not to be trifled with.

“Feet first,” she said. “You can play around in here later.”

Without a second of thought, Ned was taking laboured steps over the bedspread, sinking with each step. He ran his hands along her calf, gliding over overgrown hairs as she hadn’t shaved in weeks, even though he was taller, her calves splayed out and boasted their girth. He reached Laney’s socked feet upturned toward the end of the bed and he knelt beside them, spreading his hands over the grey mass. It wiggled in response.

Not massage. Worship.

He crawled on top of the enormous appendage, hesitant at first to avoid any sudden movements that may anger the beast, and then amazed at how he sat atop it like a raft, so tiny he’d become. With his legs tucked beneath him, he bowed down and Laney held a giggle as his petite ass pointed in the air. He’d kissed her feet many times in the last few days. But this time Ned waited for a moment, cementing it in his mind what he was doing and why he was doing it. He meant it this time, he was devoting himself to Laney. She made him like this and he loved her for it.

Sweat pooled around his face and he groaned, pained almost, at how intensely she filled his nose and flooded his senses. He licked and sucked until his mouth went dry and he prayed to her, he prayed she would let him stay like this forever. 

 

A warm swathing current of wind streamed past him. The soft ground beneath him rose and the wind stopped. Then he fell and his hair was gently pulled forward and he smiled at the source.

The gradual rise and fall atop Laney’s breast. She matched his longing gaze, her loyal servant barely a few inches in height and cuddled next to her nipple. He was tuckered out first from her feet, then she’d dug him out her ass when his worshipping squirms finally eased.

Laney hummed and he felt it rumble through his bones. The raw power she radiated from a mere strum of her vocal cord. She had a pleasant, satisfied expression, as if she’d just finished a filling meal. Her nostrils would expand and another husky wash of air over him.

He’d gotten so small. Ideas flooded to her, ways in which she could use him. Reduce him even further, how tiny could he go? More and more ideas. Scenes, vistas. Her tits like the peaks of mountains, a speck celebrating the summit. Her ass crack a dangerous volcanic cavern, spewing hot gases to any daring explorers. Her feet like arid deserts, rough and calloused ground stretching for miles beneath the hazy heat. Her body a landscape for her Ned to wander and devote himself to.

There was a tickle on her nipple. Goosebumps rippled along the sensitive skin as he worked his hands on the nub and it expanded until he could wrap his arms around it. He was an endless source of enthusiasm.

Laney sighed as her hand snaked between her legs. “Mm. You’re an eager little thing aren’t you.”

He didn’t let up in his duty.

“You wanna double down?”

That got his attention. “How?”

“Well…” Laney rose her arm and from her armpit flared a large brown bush. The hairs clung to each other and some were plastered against her wet skin. The stink that seeped from her swamp-like pits made his eyes water.

He’d dealt with her pits before, but since the shrinking started, they were further and further out of reach. Of course there had been run ins since, but he always scampered away from that ungodly place for fear of what it could do to him. He didn’t feel quite ready until now.

Wobbling on her tit as he rose, he nodded and his heart fluttered as her smile grew wide. His height didn’t matter, he knew how to make Laney happy. She took his foot between her finger and thumb and ran her tongue up his exposed stomach and flicked his cock with the tip of her tongue. Noiseless moans escaped him and it wasn’t long before he was on the verge of climax. With a pop of her lips she let go of his throbbing cock and lowered him toward her armpit.

It wasn’t like the rest of her which fogged over your thoughts and made it hard to think. It was sharp and attacked his nose, boring its way through to brand its mark in his mind. And as she pressed his face against the mass of tangled brown hair, wet with sweat, his body instinctively tried to jump back. Futile. He was consumed by her wiry pit hairs and they poked him and enwrapped him all over, the hairs thick enough one got caught in his mouth like a gag.

Laney nestled him deep in the crook of her arm and slowly sealed him in. The beginning of a scream before it turned mute. Thrashing attempts thwarted by the solidity of her compared to him. Her mass compared to him.

Her compared to him.

A god to a man.

She grabbed her vibrator off the bedside table and it buzzed with life and she teased her lips. Cooing at thoughts of supremacy and her servant’s plight in her pit.

She’d questioned before if her stink affected herself. Though once unsure, Laney could tell now that the flicker in her chest had certainly grown in size and she was sure that it was the reason for all of this, it had been there all her life but now it was roaring. A core of heat that fuelled the sweat to fill her pores. It was special and so was she.

A long, drawn out groan bellowed from within Laney. It rumbled and the walls shook. Her eyes fluttered and she squeezed her arm tight, silencing and overpowering any of her toy’s protests.

Fuuuuuck.” She drove her head back into the cushion. Blazing desire scorched up her thighs and she could only groan. And her bed groaned too.

Then a snap. 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! 

Also if you care to, follow me on twitter cause I may or may not start posting bite-sized stories.