- Text Size +

When the giantess entered the room, she closed the door and locked it behind her. She didn’t know why she did that – it wasn’t like anyone was going to walk in on what was going to happen next – but she closed it, anyway. She put Dylan on her pillow and took the rest of her clothes off.

Ivy was much thicker from the waist down, including her gargantuan butt and thick thighs. Her boobs were smaller than the average woman, so when she removed her shirt and bra, her boobs just popped out.

“Ivy, what is going on? How did this happen? Why did you shrink me?” Dylan asked all the questions. Ivy didn’t want to answer him, however.

“Let’s just leave it at ‘you’re better off this way’”, his giantess ex-girlfriend said. “Now, let’s see how you feel.” She then picked him up, lay on the bed and lowered him to her vagina, opening her legs.

“Ivy,,,what are you -” Dylan didn’t get a chance to finish yet another question as Ivy rubbed him across her clit in circles. She was secreting cum, making him soaking wet as well as herself. After rubbing him on her a few times, she then used two fingers on her free hand to open her lips and then insert Dylan head-first into her. She sucked her teeth in and began to moan as she began slowly thrusting her new dildo in and out of her.

As she got hornier, she went faster and faster. Her vaginal walls began contracting, squeezing Dylan to the point he was struggling to breathe.

“This isn’t working,” Ivy said after a minute of thrusting Dylan in and out of her. She then turned over halfway, Dylan now kicking halfway inside her, and pulled a purple dildo out of the dresser. She then lay back on her back and began shoving the dildo in and out of her, sending Dylan deeper into her.

“Oh, my God. That feels so fucking good!” Ivy exclaimed. The dildo was bigger than her, bringing her more excitement. “You feel so good inside me, Dylan. Oh, fuck.” She was breathing heavily as she got closer and closer to her climax. The closer she got, the faster and deeper the dildo and Dylan went in her.

Dylan was so deep in her, he was nearing what he thought might be her birth canal. He was so blind from the darkness inside, he actually had no idea where he was. He just knew he wanted to get out of it.

Ivy let out one last moan before she began spewing cum out of her vagina. She pulled the dildo out and the cum came out like a dam had just broke. Dylan shot out of her vagina, as well, as if he had been shot out of a cannon.

He fell out of his giantess ex-girlfriend’s vagina like he had been on a water slide that went straight down. He fell into what was a bay of cum at his size. The nightmare was finally over – or so he thought.