- Text Size +

Ivy laughed evilly as she stepped slowly toward the tiny man, her footsteps making loud booming noises and shaking the ground, making it seem like Dylan was in the middle of an earthquake. She walked over to him until her boots were right in front of him.

Dylan looked straight up to see his giantess ex’s crotch. She wasn’t wearing panties, so he saw her bare vagina and pubic hair under her skirt. She knelt down and picked him up between two fingers.

“You know. You’re much cuter tiny than you ever were at normal size,” she said, her voice as loud as a PA system in a stadium. “So, ready to experiment? I want to see if my butt is big enough to actually kill you at this size.” She laughed loudly and evilly again, bringing Dylan to the couch. She then put him on the couch and turned around, overshadowing her ex with her now planet-sized buttcheeks.

“Let’s make this more interesting,” she said. she then pulled her skirt all the way down. She was now only wearing a g-string thong that ran so far up her butthole, it was almost as if she wasn’t wearing it at all.

Without another word, Iyy sat on the couch, smothering Dylan with her huge, bare bubble buttcheeks. She began rubbing her butt against him to make it worse for him. After a moment, she stopped to see if she could feel him under her.

To her surprise, she did feel him starting to squirm under her giant butt.

“Wow. You actually survived being under my butt,” she said, standing up. Dylan was like a piece of gum stuck to the couch now. Ivy laughed, seeing her tiny ex-boyfriend in the manner he was in.

“Wow, that was actually really fucking hot. I can’t believe I just had an entire person under my butt,” Ivy said. “You should consider yourself lucky I didn’t have to fart.”

Ivy had farted on Dylan’s face before a few times. At some times, it was on purpose. Other times, it was an accident. Each time, however, she got a laugh out of it. Dylan didn’t like when she did it because her farts were extremely smelly because she enjoyed her broccoli more than the average person.

She could only imagine what it would’ve been like to blow a big, wet fart on a tiny man. It might’ve blown him with such strong wind, he might’ve gotten lost inbetween the couch cushions or something.

All the thought of the way she could torture her tiny ex turned her on even more. Having so much power over him made her feel so good in more ways than one. She then began touching her vagina, rubbing her clit in circles with her index finger. As she did that, she began to moan, her mouth open.

“I wonder what else you can take.” She picked him up and began heading into the bedroom she once shared with the man she loved.