[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

An accident at a lab will change a boys life forever, but will it be what he wants?  The US government wants this to go away, but will they be able to keep a lid on this incident or is this the making of a new shift in the world order? Only FATE knows the answers. Join us as we follow the story of Richard McAlister and the effects he will have on his family and possibly the world.


DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m, FM/m, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No
Word count: 37767 Read: 61445
Published: March 05 2023 Updated: January 12 2024
Story Notes:

This story is told in 1st person and will be told by the main characters of each particular chapter. The only time this style wont apply is to story building chapters. This is a slow build up story. I don't want to write something that has a bit of world building to it. I hope you enjoy this adventure as it unfolds. Thank you for reading and constructive criticism is always welcome.


For the POV the  charachters intials will preceed any story to let the reader know that the perspective has changed. (IE RM = Rick McAlister so Ricks POV would be denoted "RM:")

1. Chapter 1: The Incident by zephilia [Reviews - 1] (1541 words)

The US Government has enacted the TTD Act and to help address it a committee was formed to review documents to ensure they wouldn't cause any chaos or were a threat to National Security. This is one such report that has passed their judgement for release.

2. Chapter 2: The Aftermath by zephilia [Reviews - 0] (1560 words)

Rick wakes up and is surrounded by his family, but something seems different.

3. Chapter 3: Pushing Buttons Too Far by zephilia [Reviews - 0] (2710 words)

Its been about a week since Rick got back home, but he is already falling back to his old ways. There is no way this could lead to consequences is there.

4. Chapter 4: A Day Under a Hard-Working Women by zephilia [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2276 words)

Susan has arrived at work with her little boy tucked away under her toes. How will her day progress and will Rick learn anything from this punishment?

5. Chapter 5: Date Night by zephilia [Reviews - 0] (2722 words)

Rick is forced to accompany his mom on her date night. But what will happen when she gets distracted by her date?


**This is a heavily foot focused chapter.**

6. Chapter 6: A Bedroom Adventure by zephilia [Reviews - 0] (3632 words)

***This is a heavy action chapter that includes incest, insertion, violence and strong language. If this is not your thing, please skip. Viewer discretion is advised. Also this is where the "X" tag comes in. Mature audiences only.***


Rick finds out the consequences of his words. He's in for a wild night as he learns that his mother can be pushed too far.

7. Chapter 7: A Confession and Broken Toys by zephilia [Reviews - 0] (4976 words)

***Warning***

This is a heavy action oriented story with strong language and violence. Viewer discretion is advised!



Susan had her fun and passed out in pure bliss. Now, Moira will have her fun, and its something shes always wanted to do. Will Rick enjoy this experience as much as Moira or will this be to much for his body to take?

8. Chapter 8: Crossroads by zephilia [Reviews - 0] (2778 words)

It's the next morning and the household begins to wake up. Will there be one less person waking up? Will Moira be able to tell Susan the truth? There is a crossroads for the McAlisters, will they all survive it?


This chapter is mostly story building and BTS with what happened to Rick.

9. Chapter 9: A New Dynamic by zephilia [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6033 words)

We get into some heavy action between Susan and Rick. Will Rick adapt to his new lot in life or will he fight each encounter? Tune in to find out.

10. Chapter 10: A New Week by zephilia [Reviews - 0] (4213 words)

***Warning***

This chapter contains using someone as a tampon. If this is not your thing, please do not read.

Rick's adventure continues as his Mom, Susan, comes up with what to do. How will this play out for his family. A new character emerges as Susan enacts her plan.

11. Chapter 11: A New Customized Hell by zephilia [Reviews - 0] (2452 words)

The next day arrives and Rick accompanies Lindsay to school. What could go wrong...

12. Chapter 12: Hell’s New Warden by zephilia [Reviews - 0] (2874 words)

Rick's day goes from bad to worse. Lindsey has a rough 2nd half of her day, but she may have a surprise waiting for her. Find out how both Lindsey and Rick make out from this rough day.