- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We get into some heavy action between Susan and Rick. Will Rick adapt to his new lot in life or will he fight each encounter? Tune in to find out.

                SM: It’s 10:30pm before I head back upstairs and get ready for bed. Before going to sleep, I want proof of this regeneration. I grabbed my phone and started recording. I open the nightstand drawer holding Rick and pick him up. He’s obviously unhappy. He starts yelling, but I’ve tuned it out. I focus the camera on him as I hold my hand out. I undo the panty wrap and I drop Rick. He starts screaming as he falls through the air. He lands with a crunch, but just to be sure, I step on his legs and grind my foot.

                I bend down to pick him up, while keeping the camera focused on him. He’s screaming bloody murder and even on the camera, you can see bone sticking out from his mangled legs. I place him in a glass and put it on my makeup desk, I cover the glass with a towel, so I can go to bed peacefully. I lay down and figure out if he is fine in the morning I will move on with my idea. Soon, I doze off, my dreams filled with Moira.

                I wake up and I immediately sit up. I stand up and without even covering up, I walk over to the makeup desk. I feel my heart beating so fast that it feels like it will jump out of my chest any minute. Each second feels like an eternity. I start sweating as I approach the glass. I stretch my shaking hand out and remove the towel. “Holy fuck.” The words leave my mouth without me even thinking about it. Rick is fine. His body completely healed. There is some dried blood on the bottom of the glass, but there isn’t even a scar on his body. It’s 6:30, and I need to get breakfast ready. The girls will be up soon, and I need to tell them our new rules.

                I get to the kitchen and begin to make some eggs, bacon, and hash browns. As the bacon starts to grill and I just finish adding the spices to the eggs, Brie gives me a sleep “Mornin’ Mom.” While scratching her side. Lindsey and Hailey soon follow. They start to set the table as I finish off the hash browns. Brie starts to dish up the breakfast and Lindsey is making coffee for us, except Hailey. She grabs herself some orange juice and we all sit down at the table. As we eat Brie teases Hailey about her new boyfriend and Lindsey teases me about my date with Moira. We’re all giggling as Hailey steals some bacon from Brie in retaliation. A few minutes later we’re clearing the table and washing the dishes. Before anyone heads to do their own thing, I speak up. “Girls, please sit at the table, and on one side please. I have an important announcement and I would like you all to just bear with me for a minute. I need to go grab a couple of things.”

                I headed to my bedroom and grabbed the glass and my phone. I headed back down the stairs and see the girls chit chatting while they were waiting for me. I give them a warm smile as I set the glass down. All their eyes are drawn to it and then they look up at me. I then ask them to watch the video on my phone. They all do, their eyes are in shock. They glance from my phone to the glass. When the video finishes, they all ask how? “I honestly don’t know. Moira told me about an accident on Friday night and I didn’t really believe her until your brother’s shoulder broke yesterday. Later when I checked in on him, I noticed it repaired itself. I then filmed this as a kind of proof.”

                “So, is this what you wanted to show us? Rick is now immortal?” Brie asked.

                “I don’t know if immortal is the right word, but his body definitely changed, beyond just shrinking. But there is more that I want to say as well.” They all looked a little confused. “As you know, the government has declared your brother dead along with your father. Well, I’m going to do something similar in the family. Rick is no longer part of this family. He will now be classified as the family’s slave and will be referred to as such.” Rick just begins to stir. He looks around to each of his former sisters. I address him, “Hey shit for brains.”

He looks up at me and starts to yell. Before he can get a tirade going, I spit on him, and this immediately shuts him up. He’s looking at me with a look of disgust. “You are now property of this family. You will treat each and everyone in this household and anyone we trust with the utmost respect. You WILL do anything and everything that is asked of or done to you. Any and all objections you now or may have in the future no longer apply and will thus be ignored. As this is Sunday, Rick will stay with me. Now as to the rest of the week. I will keep him with me until 4pm tomorrow on Monday. Since Lindsey has volleyball practice on Tuesday, she will get him tomorrow at 4:00pm. Hailey will get him for Wednesday, that means Lindsey will hand him over by 5:00pm on Tuesday. I’ll take him on Thursday and will grab him in the morning. I have a proposal presentation that day and could use a good stress toy. Friday will be Brie. I will hand him over by 7:00am on Friday. You don’t have classes until later that morning, correct?” She nods her head while smiling. “We will meet at 6:00pm on Saturday to discuss next week’s schedule. Does anyone have any objections?” They all shake their heads. “I know this is a lot to take in, that’s part why I will have him tonight. I hope you all enjoy your day.” We all say our goodbyes and they head off to do their own things. I look down at Rick who is looking really confused. I grab him and head back to my bedroom and get ready for my morning run.

I set Rick on my desk as I put on some nice dark purple silk panties, and some black lycra pants. Before putting on my matching sports bra, I grab Rick and toss him in the right cup. It’s hard to put on the bra and make sure he stays put. As I finish forcing my breasts into the bra, I make a wonderful discovery. Rick’s head is right in front of my nipple. What’s even better is that his struggling is exciting my nipple. But that is not the best thing. I can feel my nipple forcing its way into his mouth, and his inadvertent sucking on it caused by his struggling. It feels fantastic. I walk out the door and begin my jog.

                As I get into my jog, I can feel the swaying of my breasts help amplify Ricks struggles. I can feel him fight from my invading nipple. I can feel it stretching his mouth as he fights even harder. A smile forms on my face and I can see the strange looks as I pass by other people. If they only knew what was happening. I can feel him trying to punch and kick my breast, but the sweat is making it hard on him. I decided to make a sprint for the coffee shop a couple blocks away. I can feel him slam into my breast with each bounce. I laugh inwardly thinking of his struggle. I can smell the espresso; the aroma fills the air along with freshly baked biscuits. As I round the corner, I see it. The little café wrapped up in an old Victorian building. With a street sign with the daily specials on the sidewalk and the old sign bearing its name, Nook, it’s a peaceful place. It must be a lucky day. I get to the counter and the barista knows me and asks if I want my usual. I told her yes as I handed her my card. In no time do I have my frosted caramel mocha. I take a sip and it’s delicious. I look at my watch and it took 20 minutes to run 2.5 miles. I finish my mocha and begin the run home.

                As I enter the door, Brie is standing there with a towel. “Thank you dear.”

                “You’re welcome, Mom.”

                She smiles warmly at me and goes back to the couch to sit with Lindsey. They’re both enjoying Grace and Frankie. I head upstairs to rid myself of the sweaty clothes. As I close my bedroom door, the pants and panties are both pulled off as one piece. I go to remove my bra and I feel something get snagged. It took me a minute and I can’t believe I forgot him. I give the bra a tug and it finally pops off. I look into the bra cup, and I don’t see anything besides the outline of his body. I gasp as I look down and see that he’s stuck to my nipple, hanging from his mouth. This makes me giggle as I say, “Don’t you look cute, now don’t go anywhere.” As I walk to my dresser in the closet, I giggle more as he sways from my breast, like a tassel. I grabbed a simple set of underwear and a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. I put on my lower garments first followed by my bra and finally my t-shirt. I go to head downstairs and do some chores.

                RM: I awake in a dark chamber that I can’t identify. I can smell a slight musky scent and as my eyes focus, I can see the outline of some objects. As my vision clears, I can tell that I am surrounded by sex toys. I sat there for a couple of hours, left with nothing but my thoughts. I’m still bound in her disgusting panties. Suddenly the drawer is yanked open, and I am blinded by the sudden change in light. I see my mom with her phone in her hand and there is a little red dot near the camera. As she reaches for me, I begin to scream at her. “What the fuck do you think you’re doing you fat cow?” She grabs me and begins to lift me out, but this doesn’t impede my tirade. “You fucking tyrant bitch, put me down. I’ll call CPS on you and have you rot in jail. Are you listening you fat cunt?” As I ask this, I notice in fact she isn’t listening, and I also notice that she has me outstretched. I feel my bonds loosen. She has the camera focused on me and then she let go…of me. I begin to scream as I fall through the air, doing somersault as the ground gets closer. I land with a splat.

                I push myself up and I begin to cough up blood. I turn around and I see my mom’s foot heading straight for me. It lands on my legs, and I hear a crunch. I scream from the pain. Then I feel her add pressure and then the gyrational motion as she grinds her foot back and forth. After she is satisfied, the foot retreats and all I am staring at is my mangled foot. Luckily, I pass out from the pain, so I don’t have to endure this bitch any longer.

                I wake up and I notice I am back in that damn glass. I noticed I’m not in any pain. I look down at my legs, and they’re fine. I finally notice that I am surrounded by my sisters and they’re all looking at me wide eyed. I hear my mom say, “Hey shit for brains.” It takes me a second before I realize she is addressing me. I get infuriated, how dare she address me like that. I stand up and go to start yelling when I’m hit with a warm liquid. I wiped my eyes, and I noticed my mom leaning over me with some saliva on her lips. Then I realize the goo I’m covered in is her spit. She fucking spit on me. As I look up at this fucking monster who claims to be my mother she says, “You are now property of this family. You will treat each and everyone in this household and anyone we trust with the utmost respect. You WILL do anything and everything that is asked of or done to you. Any and all objections you now or may have in the future no longer apply and will thus be ignored. As this is Sunday, Rick will stay with me. Now as to the rest of the week. I will keep him with me until 4pm tomorrow on Monday. Since Lindsey has volleyball practice on Tuesday, she will get him tomorrow at 4:00pm. Hailey will get him for Wednesday, that means Lindsey will hand him over by 5:00pm on Tuesday. I’ll take him on Thursday and will grab him in the morning. I have a proposal presentation that day and could use a good stress toy. Friday will be Brie. I will hand him over by 7:00am on Friday. You don’t have classes until later that morning, correct? We will meet at 6:00pm on Saturday to discuss next week’s schedule. Does anyone have any objections?” Objections, I have some. As I try to yell at her she ignores me as she continues, “I know this is a lot to take in, that’s part why I will have him tonight. I hope you all enjoy your day.” I don’t pay attention the any replies as I am trying to digest this. Is she really calling me property now and what’s with this fucking schedule. She must be joking, why would I agree to any of this.

                As I try to continue to yell at my mom, she harshly picks up my glass. I am knocked off balance and slammed into the sides as she walks upstairs. After entering her bedroom, my mom sets my glass down on her desk before she removes her robe. I can see her grab some panties and a pair of Lycra pants. She comes over to the desk, picking me up and almost immediately I am dropped and fall on a squishy surface. It took me far too long to realize I landed in her bra cup. By the time I notice this, my mom’s breasts are already entering the bra. I am squished against her boob fat, and I can feel her adjusting until I can feel the pressure build as the bra becomes ever tighter. As she adjusts her breasts, I am jostled and by the time everything settles down, I am face to…face with her nipple. As I struggle, I open my mouth to scream at her. This was a mistake as her tits hardens and forces it way into my mouth. I struggle even harder, but this has an adverse reaction as her nipple continues to harden, forcing my mouth open farther than it has ever been before. It starts to hurt as the tits expands until there is a slight pop and my jaw is in excruciating pain.

                I can feel her start down the stairs as her breasts jiggle, and in turn bouncing me. Her tit forces me to stay at the front, accidentally sucking on the fucking monster. I hear a bang and then my hell starts for the day. As she starts her jog, all I have to worry about is the bouncing. Up and down, side to side and front to back. These all have their own way of torturing me. The up and down would strain my jaw, the side to side would strain my neck and I would be on the verge of whiplash, and finally the front to back would force the tit in and out. This was pure torture. After a few minutes I was introduced to a new torture, her sweat. As my mom jogged, her body started to heat up from the sun and the exercise. As her body heated up, sweat would bead up on her skin, making the surface slick. This didn’t help my situation. In fact, it made it worse. The sweat would bead up on her breast and roll down, either soaking my body or forcing its way into my mouth and making me swallow it. This was pure hell, both in heat and in action. After a bit there was a new sensation in my mouth mixed with my saliva and my mom’s sweat. It was sweet tasting and had a thick texture. As I wondered what it was, I realized where it was coming out of, her tit. This could only mean that she was lactating from my continuous sucking. I started to cry, just more liquid to mix with the crap I already must deal with.

                The bouncing starts to lessen, and I start to smell coffee. I feel my mom come to a stop and I can hear her talking to someone. I am trying to recover from my nightmare, so I don’t catch what she’s doing. After a bit I figured out she grabbed a coffee as I can hear her drinking it. When she’s finished, the jog resumes, except this time the heat and sweat return almost immediately. My hell has returned in all its glory. As she jogs home, I wish that she would get her own karma. I am brought back from my thoughts by a door slamming and my mom comes to a stop. I can hear her talking to someone again, probably my sister, but the voices are too muffled. I feel some pressure as my mom begins to press something into her body as she starts walking up the stairs. After I hear her door shut, I can feel her struggling to remove clothing. The sports bra is finally removed, yet I remain firmly stuck.

                I hear my mom giggling as she says, “Don’t you look cute, now don’t go anywhere.” I sway as she walks to her closet. I can hear the rustling of clothes and I can feel her adjusting. Suddenly I feel something against my back before it gets tightened. She put another goddamn bra on. My world gets darker as she puts on a shirt. I can feel her breasts jiggle less as she goes down the stairs. At first, I feel a swaying motion, and then I hear a cupboard close. I next can smell a lemony fragrance and I assume she is cleaning. I can feel her shifting about as she scrubs, the fabric of her bra cup causing friction burns.

                After a bit, I can hear a vacuum as she continues to clean. I can feel every movement as she pushes and pulls the vacuum. After a bit I can feel cool air rush down her cleavage. I figure she is eating lunch as I can hear her giggle at a video she is watching and I can also hear her chewing and swallowing something. After a few minutes I drift off to sleep, mostly from my struggling. But the gentle rocking and her breathing is helping as well.

                SM: As I go about cleaning, I can feel Rick struggling and it makes me smile. I go and grab the pledge and begin to clean. After about an hour, I’m quite satisfied. I go and grab the vacuum and continue my routing. By the time I know it its going on 12:30pm. Just in time as I finish cleaning the house. I only have the laundry and bedrooms left. I decide to go make myself some lunch and watch some Nalopia on twitch.

                I soon forget about my little passenger as I go about making the beds and picking up any laundry. After another couple of hours, I can hear my smart watch begin to beep as I’m just finishing folding some clothes. It’s time to start dinner so I set the clothes in their respective rooms and I go down to make some goulash. I set the water to boil and go to make some meat. I grab some ground beef, onions, peppers, and a bit of seasoning and begin to mix it together. After its thoroughly mixed I put it on the stove and let it start to cook. That’s when I am reminded of my little stowaway. He starts to struggle, and that just starts to excite me.

                As I begin to dish dinner up, I hear the girls return home. They begin to set the table and I go to take my seat. We eat and chat about the day. After we finish and the dishes washed, I excuse myself to my room. I enter the room and lock the door. I can’t get my clothes off fast enough. I’m down to my underwear and I begin to massage my left breast, massaging ricks head into my nipple through my bra.

                A moan escapes my lips as I make my way over to my nightstand and open the drawer. I am greeted by a number of toys but I grab my pink vibrator. I suck it as I massage my breast harder. He is going for a ride. I remove the vibrator with a pop and I remove my panties and bra. Rick is still stuck to my nipple and as he looks up to me, I can see the anger in his eyes. It makes me giggle. I pinch his head and pull him off, there is an audible pop as he comes free and I can see I was lactating. I giggle as I say, “Did you enjoy mommy’s milk? Well you get your fill of liquids today.”

                I bring him to my mouth and slowly extend my tongue to his face. I begin to lick him. He tastes a bit salty and there is a slight hint of bacon. I let out a moan as I enjoy his taste. I start licking him faster and slowly start pumping him in and out of my mouth. My free hand goes towards my lower lips. I begin to tease myself ever so slowly. There is a mixture of moaning and slurping emanating into my room. I don’t have to worry about the kids hearing since my room is at the far end of the hall and all the rooms have surprisingly good sound insulation.

                I continue to suck on Rick as I plunge my fingers deep into my pussy. After I make sure both he and my pussy are sufficiently wet, I take him out of my mouth and my fingers leave my pussy. I drop him in front of my dripping lips. “It’s time for you to do your chores.”

                He starts to back up but my palm is waiting for him. He bumps into it and I slowly bring him to my quivering lips. As I press him into the lips, my body shudders in response. I gently massage him into my waiting pussy, trying to encourage him to participate, but he is unwilling to do anything. “Trust me Rick, if I have to do everything myself, you will not enjoy it.”

I feel him go limp in my hand and I quit the massaging. This is totally throwing me off and now I’m pissed. I remove my hand and I hear Rick yell, “Go to hell you gigantic bitch. You have no right to treat me like this.”

                His little tirade continues but I’m sick of it. I grip him as tight as I can and I can hear him wheezing for breath. “Listen up you little shit. You have caused enough trouble for this family. We have tried to help you but you refuse to be thankful for anything. The government has made you officially dead and your existence has been erased. This family now owns you. You will learn respect one way or another. You want to refuse to be any help, fine, you don’t have to help. But I will not be gentle. I want at least two climaxes and I must get up in the morning. I hope you’re ready for a rough experience.”

                As I say this, I plunge him headfirst up my pussy without any warning. He struggles once he enters. It’s too late if he’s doing it on purpose. I begin to pump him in and out. Slowly at first but soon I insert him deeper and faster. I can feel myself building to the first orgasm and it will be wonderful . I began to moan as I feel the intensity build. After a few minutes, I push him in past his feet and his struggling brings me over the edge. I can feel my pussy clamp down on him and I ride out the orgasm.

                I lay there panting. Rick’s struggles are already getting me excited. I grab the vibrator and begin to suck it. As I suck it I start to massage my pussy with my free hand. As I play with my clit I plunge my fingers into my pussy. I let out a squeal as I can feel Rick kick at my fingers. It makes me wiggle a bit in response. I never thought having a little person up my pussy would be so invigorating.

                I continue playing with Rick in my pussy. It drives me crazy each time he kicks at my fingers, driving himself further in. I keep this up for a few minutes, enjoying his struggling as I moan around the vibrator. I remove the vibrator and turn it on. I insert it deep into my pussy and I can feel rick struggling even harder. I don’t start slow. I start slamming it in. I can feel him moving around each time the vibrator hits him. Sometimes when I pull the vibrator out and I feel Rick move a bit as if he’s trying to escape. When I feel this, I shove it in deeper and harder. My moans turn to screams as I go harder. My room is filled my moans and squelching as I continuously and furiously insert the vibrator. My legs cross as the second orgasm hits. I clench and I can feel Ricks struggle grow weaker until they eventually quit altogether.

I lay there for a few minutes before I get up and throw on some panties to ensure he stays warm. I then go to my bed and set my alarm for 5:30am. I easily drift off to sleep as my little toy is tucked away.

                Rm: I awake to a pleasant aroma. I can smell beef and onions cooking. I can hear a chopping noise and I realize my mom must be cooking dinner. I can feel the heat from the cooking and I’m sweating already. I find out that my situation hasn’t changed. I’m still stuck to my mom’s fucking nipple. After a bit I can feel her move as I assume she is dishing the dinner up. I can tell when she relaxes when I feel a hard bump. I hear her breathing relax and I can hear some muffle talking. Every now and then, my mom laughs and this shakes my world and I become dizzy afterward. After what feels like 30 minutes, I can feel my mom stand. She walks and I can hear dishes getting dropped and the sound of running water. As she does the dishes, my world is rocked as she sways and bends to rinse off the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. I can tell when she is done as I can hear the hum of the dish washer starting. Then I feel her going upstairs and I hear the door shut and I hear a soft click.

                I can hear a soft humming coming from my mom as she removes her clothes. I can feel her nipple hardening even further. Suddenly there is a pressure against my head, kneading it into her tit. I can hear some muffled shuffling, but I’m too distracted by her kneading. Its forcing my head in and out, causing me to drink more of her disgusting milk. The kneading gets harder as I hear slurping noises. My head bobs as the slurping gets louder with every passing minute. Before I realize it, both the kneading and slurping stops. I look up the best I can and notice the bra is gone and I can see my mom staring at me. I then feel a pressure on my head and I am yanked back. The tit exits my mouth with a pop and the force of the exiting tit causes some of the milk to leak out of the corner of my mouth. I hear my mom giggle as she says, “Did you enjoy mommy’s milk? Well you get your fill of liquids today.”

                My mom brings me closer to her face until I’m in front of her mouth. I see it open as she slowly extends her tongue. She gives me a slow lick to start with and I hear a moan escape from her mouth. It rattles my body. Soon begins to lick faster and then she starts pumping me in and out of her mouth like I was a popsicle. My mom begins to moan relentlessly as I am pumped in and out of her mouth. Each moan vibrates my entire body. I’m not sure if it’s my imagination but somehow my vision comes back and I can see the inside of her mouth. I see her incisors as I enter and exit. Saliva hangs from her mouth. I see the tongue come back to lick me repeatedly. I see each individual taste bud as the tongue hits me. They feel rough as they scrape against my skin.

After a few minutes I am finally pulled out of her mouth and I’m dropped in front of her pussy. Its not bald but its nicely trimmed and her lips are already wet as she is playing with it. I gulp and begin to tremble. I want this hell to end. I hear my mom say, “It’s time for you to do your chores.” I begin to slowly backup. I refuse to do anything that will bring her pleasure. I bump into something and as I look behind me I see my back pressed up against her palm. I hear her say with a slight venomous tone, “Trust me Rick, if I have to do everything myself, you will not enjoy it.”

I go limp and in my only way to rebel I refuse to do absolutely anything and I yell, “Go to hell you gigantic bitch. You have no right to treat me like this. You should be doing everything I ask. I am above all of you. You’ll all fucking pay.” As I finish this last sentence, I am gripped so hard that I choke on my own words.

Tears begin to fill my eyes as I struggle to breathe and I hear my mom’s voice filled with hatred as she says, “Listen up you little shit. You have caused enough trouble for this family. We have tried to help you but you refuse to be thankful for anything. The government has made you officially dead and your existence has been erased. This family now owns you. You will learn respect one way or another. You want to refuse to be any help, fine, you don’t have to help. But I will not be gentle. I want at least two climaxes and I must get up in the morning. I hope you’re ready for a rough experience.”

Before I realize it, I am rushing towards her pussy and I am shoved in without any foreplay. I am so roughly shoved in that I dislocate my right shoulder. I shout in pain, which was a mistake. My mouth immediately fills with her fluids and I choke and sputter in response. I am inserted faster and deeper on each thrust. I try to struggle, but it is useless in her grip. My body heats up do to the friction being generated and the heat from her pussy. I can feel her body begin to shake as I am inserted deep within her. I feel her hand release me and leave. I struggle to get out and I can feel her walls grip me. I feel my ribs bend beyond their normal range and my lungs are compressed so much that I begin to choke. A wave of fluids rushes over and through me. I can feel them invading my mouth, getting forced into my stomach and lungs.

As her orgasm plays out I can hear and feel her body calm down through the heartbeats and the vice like walls easing up. As I lay there trying to regain my strength, I begin to hear her heartbeat pick up. I can see the walls begin to ooze once more. ‘What the fuck is she doing?’, I ask myself. I then feel something against my feet and I kick at it. I realize that its her fingers and I struggle so she can’t get a hold of me. As I kick her fingers it forces me deeper and then my struggles wiggle me back down and we start this game of cat and mouse. I can feel her moving in response to my movements. This disgusts me that my mom is getting off on using me as a toy. This continues for a couple of minutes before I realize that her hand has retreated. I begin to try to move towards the exit. Its like reverse wall climbing. As I make my way down I can hear a sound that fills me with dread. It starts as a low humming and begins to get louder. I can feel the walls shake slightly and I gulp. Before I realize it, I am hit by a pink wall as it forces my legs apart and slams into my crotch, shattering my pelvic bone. I feel it vibrating and twist about before retreating. It comes back again and I realize its her vibrator as it rams into me again. I try to keep hold of it but it comes back faster and harder. It forces me deeper and it becomes increasingly harder to grip as it becomes slicker from her fluids. I can hear her begin to moan as her thrusts get faster and harder, forcing me deeper. I managed to turn, but it comes back and rams into my guts, forcing her fluids from my stomach. It rams me until my back hits her cervix. It retreats but for a moment before ramming into me again. Its like getting hit by a car repeatedly. It retreats as her walls clamp down. They keep clamping down and I can feel bones begin to crack. I extend my arm in a futile attempt at escape before I am overcome by pain and exhaustion and I lose consciousness.

Chapter End Notes:

Oh boy was this a hot and heavy chapter. I guess Rick is just an object for the family, but will this last? The next chapter encompasses our hero and Susan back to the office.