- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

***This is a heavy action chapter that includes incest, insertion, violence and strong language. If this is not your thing, please skip. Viewer discretion is advised. Also this is where the "X" tag comes in. Mature audiences only.***


Rick finds out the consequences of his words. He's in for a wild night as he learns that his mother can be pushed too far.

Chapter 6: A Bedroom Adventure

                SM: I pull the SUV into the garage and hop out. I’m greeted by Moira, and we rush upstairs to continue our fun. We are making out as we reach the bedroom. I gently push her away, her lips trembling as they leave mine. I put a finger up to her lips as I take my top off, followed by my boots. I casually toss all three across the room. Moira pushes me down on my bed, and I stare into her lust filled eyes. Moira is so beautiful. She is only 36 and her body has very little fat on it, it’s mostly muscle. She is the definition of a goddess, especially with her in her yellow lingerie, she is glowing. She licks from my neck to my ear before gently biting my lower lip. I can feel myself getting wet between my legs. My pussy is trembling with excitement.

                She whispers in a sultry Irish accent, “I guess we don’t have to worry about the kids?”

                I whimper back, “No the girls are out and won’t be back before 10 am.” I want her to continue so badly.

                “Good girl”, she teases, “So I’m assuming the man of the house is gone as well.”

                My eyes immediately go wide, and I gently, but firmly push off while saying, “Oh Shit.” I completely forgot about him. I really hope he isn’t too mad.

                Moira is confused, “What, is he still here?”

                I respond in a shy voice, “Sort of.”

                Moira stares at me with her head slightly cocked and with a confused look on her face. She looks so cute when she’s confused. She reminds me of a cat that was excitedly playing with a toy but doesn’t know why she lost the toy. But who could blame her, I haven’t really told her about Rick. She knows of him and he’s my son, but she has never met him. I give her a nervous smile as I say, “Please don’t be shocked and try to remain calm. You know how I told you about that accident that killed Dave?” She nods in response, not understanding where I’m going. “Rick was actually there, and he is the only survivor. The issue is he’s a bit…small.” I trail off seeing her get even more confused.

                I go over to my boots and I reach inside and grab Rick. He feels slimy and gross. I must have pulled a face because Moira looks even more confused. I let out a chuckle as I see her. I remove Rick and walk over to the bed and sit down. I bring Rick to my face to look him over. I am concerned about him, but I don’t see anything too bad as I say, “You look ok. You’re alive and breathing so that’s good.”

Moira looks over my shoulder and her eyes light up seeing Rick’s tiny body. I can tell she is curious but before I can say anything Rick begins an angry tirade,  “You think it’s good I’m alive and look like this, you FUCKING BITCH? You forgot I was in your shoe and didn’t care that I passed out.” I try to apologize and talk to him, but he continues tirade, “You could care less about my safety. All you care about is you having fun you giant cunt!”

                I cut him off by squeezing him. He knows I loathe that word. I can feel the anger building in me and I want to shout back. I feel Moira grab my hands, and gently apply pressure. My hands slowly lower as I stare at her. In a low sexy voice she says, “Well someone isn’t appreciative of his worried mum. Why don’t we show him what a giant cunt really looks like?”

I look back at Rick as I question, “But I don’t want to hurt him.”

“Kitten, he was in your boots all night as you danced and jumped on him. I don’t think you could do much worse. If it helps, I promise to be gentle with you.” Moira responds with that sultry vixen voice.

As I am mulling over her words in my head, my thoughts are interrupted by Rick yelling, “That bitch doesn’t genuinely care, so don’t act like her words mean anything. She’s so out of her fucking mind that even the nut house rejects her.”

I am done, I drop Rick into Moira’s hand. I gently bite her ear and say in a whisper, “Lets feed this little kitty.” I stand up and remove my bra. My breasts hang loose and Moira grabs one with her free hand and begins to suck on it. A moan escapes my lips as I remove my skirt and toss it to the side. After sucking my tits for a moment, she kisses from my neck down to the top of my panties. She slaps my ass as I begin to remove them. I can feel how wet they have become as they stick to my pussy and they have to be peeled off. I toss them to the side and I crawl over to the head board and lay on my back.

Moira is right behind me as she gets above me. Her beautiful tits hanging in the open. She squeezes and teases my nipple until its erect before forcing it into Ricks mouth. She then leans in to kiss me on the mouth as she rests her body on mine, smothering Rick in the process. After a few minutes of kissing, she breaks the kiss as she arches her back. Her eyes are overflowing with lust. She gives me a mischievous grin as she pulls Rick free from my nipple with a slight pop. A low moan escapes as she teases my nipple with his head. Moira begins kissing my neck and slowly moves down to my tits where she begins playfully biting them while forcing Rick’s head onto the nipple or lightly teasing the nipple with his head. The sensation of them both is driving me mad as my moaning becomes more frequent.

Moira brings her head up as she keeps a hold of my left breast in her mouth before its released with a pop. She giggles as my breast jiggles as it goes back to its natural resting motion. She leans down and licks my cheek before lightly pecking me as I feel her drag Rick from my nipple, down my abdomen, and down to my pussy. She begins to tease my outer lips by just lightly circling them with his head. She brings her lips to mine as we start to make out as she continues to tease me.

As she presses Rick’s head harder and harder, our kissing gets more intense. As she breaks the kiss, she shoves his head hard into my lips, not enough to penetrate, but harder than anything before and I let out a mix between a pitiful moan and a squeaky whine. She giggles at my reaction as she continues to tease my outer lips with Rick. I am panting as we briefly stare at each other. She gives me light pecks as she gently shoves Rick into my vagina. A low groan escapes my mouth as I feel him fully enter. She smiles as she begins moving Rick in and out, like a dildo. She moves him faster and faster, I can feel Rick struggling as he’s shoved deeper with each thrust.

Moira begins to kiss from my mouth down to my breast. The mix between the sensation on my breasts and the sensation on Rick being shoved in and out of my pussy is insane. She plays with my nipples in her mouth a little bit before moving down to my belly where she places a couple sensual kisses. Before she moves on, Moira shoves Rick in hard and I let out a loud moan. She gives my pussy a lick and I shiver in response. “You’re so addicting love.” She tells me in a sultry tone.

She begins to lick and nibble my clit as she continues to use Rick as a dildo. I can feel myself tighten as the sensation is almost too much. My moaning is now load and room filling. She shoves Rick deep into my depths and his struggling is more intense than a vibrator. I then feel her tongue enter me and I can’t stand it. With stimulation both with Rick deep in my love canal acting like a vibrator and her tongue teasing me at the entrance, I lose it. I can feel my legs shake as I have the most intense orgasm I have ever had in my life.

I lay there panting as I see Moira lift her head while at the same time I feel her drag Rick out of my pussy. She licks her lips and says in a teasing voice, “I’m not done with you yet.”

Before I can question what she means, she bends back down and she whispers something but I am too distracted from my post orgasm to notice. However, I do notice when she shoves Rick back in and begins to pump him fast. His body is only half in, so the thrust is even faster. I let out a whine as I am extremely sensitive right now. She giggles before shoving him deeper with each thrust.

As I am getting into the rhythm and I can feel another orgasm quickly building, I feel something small press into my asshole and it begins vibrating. I let out a yelp at this new sensation. Moira lifts her head and her other hand which has a small devise strapped to it and I can hear it humming. She doesn’t stop pumping Rick in and out of my body as she teases, “I thought we may do something tonight, so I brought a couple of toys. I didn’t know you had your own special toy though.” She smiles before bending back down and I can feel this device at my asshole again.

There are three sensations now and each one would drive me mad but with them combined I am lost in lust. The pumping of Rick, her licking and nibbling and now this tiny vibrator. It’s pure ecstasy. I don’t think I can be driven anymore crazy but Moira shoves her finger with the device into my anus. I do a mixture of a yelp and a moan, I have never experienced anything with anal before, but this could get addicting. She begins to gently thrust her finger in and out of my anus. This is insane, I begin to buck as my orgasm builds. It isn’t long until I feel a rush and I have such a big orgasm that I scream in pleasure. That’s when Moira lifts her head its wet, I managed to squirt for the first time and didn’t even realize it.

She removes both Rick and her finger and they both have an audible pop as they leave their respective places of invasion. I lay there still shaking in my post orgasm glow. I see Moira smile at me as she begins to lick Rick. “How’d you enjoy that love?”

“It was heavenly. I’m sorry but I don’t think I can reciprocate this. I haven’t ever had two orgasms that intense back-to-back and I have never squirted before. I don’t ever remember my body being this exhausted.” I tell her as I yawn. It’s hard for me to stay awake. Before nodding off I say, “You may need to satisfy yourself for now, is that ok?”

Just before passing out from exhaustion, I hear her response, “Don’t worry, I’ll manage.” I don’t know if it’s my delirium, but I swear I see her smiling like a cat with a new toy.

RM: As I am staring at my mom, I see a face appear over her left shoulder. It takes me a minute but I remember her as Moira, my mom’s girlfriend. I haven’t met her in person, only in pictures. She’s beautiful and the pictures don’t do her justice. Before I realize it I feel my mom’s grip lessen as her hands drop and I legalize that Moira is holding my mom’s hands and is guiding them down.  I hear Moira address me, “Well someone isn’t appreciative of his worried mum. Why don’t we show him what a giant cunt really looks like?” Her brashness catches me off guard, and I am left slack jawed. She doesn’t know me, but she is already suggesting something really disgusting.

My mom responds, almost as if questioning herself, “But I don’t want to hurt him.”

Moira’s response makes me feel a disdain for this her that I have never felt before. She says in a sultry voice directed at my mom, “Kitten, he was in your boots all night as you danced and jumped on him. I don’t think you could do much worse. If it helps, I promise to be gentle with you.”

I am fucking livid. Is she really suggesting that I should be used as a toy. I begin to yell in response, “That bitch doesn’t genuinely care, so don’t act like her words mean anything. She’s so out of her fucking mind that even the nut house rejects her.”

Then I feel myself fall and I am soon being gripped by Moira. I see my mom lean over and whisper something that chills my blood, “Lets feed this little kitty.” My mom gets up and this is when I first noticed she is in her bra and skirt. That’s when I realize that Moira is just in her underwear. My removes her bra and I feel Moira shift as she grabs my mom’s breast and begins to suck on it. Being so close to my half nude mom is creeping me out. I can hear the low sucking noises coming from Moira and I can hear my mom moaning in response. I shiver in disgust as my mom pulls away and  goes to remove her panties. Before realizing it, Moira slaps my mom’s ass with the hand she is holding me with and I am left a bit dazed.

By the time I come to, I am staring my mom’s right tit in the face. I feel Moira squeeze my face, forcing my mouth open. I can see her lowering me to the tit and I struggle in response. She pushes down and I feel my mouth get invaded by my mom’s massive tit. It’s still expanding, and I feel myself hang loose. I am stuck on my mom’s tit and I am involuntarily sucking on it. After a few seconds I feel a weight drop onto my back, smothering me into my mom’s breast. I can hear kissing noises through the hundreds of pounds of flesh, and I realize that what is smothering me from behind is Moira’s tit. After a few moments I feel Moira’s weight lessen and she pulls me off with a pop.

She begins moving and pressing me into my mom’s nipple as I can hear small kisses from above. I feel Moira shift before I can hear some sucking noises and a moan escape from my mom. I can feel it travel up her body. I hear a pop followed by some giggling and after a moment, I feel myself being dragged down my mom’s abdomen. My head briefly dips into her belly button before I am dragged onto something slimy. As my vision clears, I am greeted by my mother’s pussy. It still looks tight and she has some hair, but it is by no means a full bush. Her pussy is visibly drooling like some kind of monster from a movie. It isn’t long before I am pressed into it and I am being lightly dragged around it in circles.

As her teasing intensifies, I can hear the kissing get more and more intense as it turns into audible smacking. I can feel Moira add more pressure with each passing moment. After a little bit I feel myself being drawn back before being pressed extremely hard into her drooling lips. I hear a squeak followed by more giggling. I am being moved slowly again around the lips. After a little bit and without warning, I am shoved deep into my mom’s pussy. It is stifling hot, extremely moist, musky smelling, and there is a crushing force. I hate my life.

It isn’t long before I am being pulled back out. I can feel the walls trying to keep a grip on me, they’re almost suffocating. As I can feel different parts of my body leave her pussy, my head down to my shoulder are left in. I can’t even take a breath before I am shoved back in. This motion becomes faster with each thrust. Even though there is a tone of natural lubrication, I can feel my body starting to get raw from the friction. I try to struggle, but this seems to just stimulate my mom more. Her fluids now engulf me. On one particular hard thrust, my arm bends unnaturally and I open my mouth to scream. This was a massive mistake on my part. As I open my mouth, it becomes flooded with my mom’s discharge. It is sour in taste and has a mushy consistency. As I try to spit the mouth full out, more is rushed in. The only choice I have is to swallow it. I force it down and I feel sick.

After a few moments of me being shoved in and out, I am roughly jammed into her pussy and I can hear her moan from withing her and it’s a weird sensation as I can feel it vibrate all around me. Her vagina clamps down and I feel like my body is going to get crushed. I am moved in and out and the walls begin to contract around me. In and out, faster and faster. I can’t take in any breath and my mouth keeps filling with her liquids. I am shoved in far deeper than anything before. As I hear my mom’s moans get louder and more frequent, I can feel something brush against my feet. It feels cooler than compared to the hell heat inside the vagina. My world begins to shake as the walls clamp down harder than when I was under her foot. I feel like I’m being crushed as I hear my mom let out one loud moan. I feel her body shake and there are even more liquids flooding through her pussy. My mom just climaxed while I was inside her. Before I know it, I am dragged out of my mom’s vagina and I hear Moira talk to my mom in a teasing voice, “I’m not done with you yet.”

I am gasping for breath as she bends down and whispers to me in a lust driven tone, “Let’s go for round 2 and really please your mum.”

Before I can protest, I am shoved back into my mom’s sweltering cavern. Due to me gasping for breaths I inhale some of my mom’s various liquids. This time there is no foreplay as I am being pumped in and out fast from the get-go. I hear my mom whimper in response to the sudden intrusion from my body. After a bit I am being shoved in deeper with each thrust. After a few moments of pure agony of being crushed, the friction causing my skin to burn, and my respiratory system to fighting for air. I then feel my mom shudder and I hope she’s having another orgasm, but I dint think that’s the case, and of course it’s not. I am still being pumped and I can hear Moira talking and make out something about bringing toys.

 I can feel my mom squirm and her walls clamp down as I am thrust in and out at ever a greater pace. I can hear my mom moaning uncontrollably now. After a few moments I can feel her squirm ass I can hear a slight humming. I can hear it get louder before it gets soft again. I can feel my mom squirm as her walls tighten so hard that I can feel some bones crack in response. I then hear my mom scream before her liquids are discharged at an incredible rate.

I am once again pulled from her depths and this time the pop makes my ears ring. As I feel the cool air on my body, I begin to cough and struggle for breath. I can hear some mumbles which I know is my mom and Moira talking. I am too dazed to hear what they are saying. By the time I get my senses back Moira is staring at me before lustfully saying, “Don’t worry, I’ll manage.” She’s staring at me like a predator would stare at some prey, and I can feel myself shivering for the first time tonight.

Chapter End Notes:

Out of the oven and into the fryer. Rick is shaking in his proverbial boots. What does Moira have in mind for this little boy turned vibrator?