- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Rick is forced to accompany his mom on her date night. But what will happen when she gets distracted by her date?


**This is a heavily foot focused chapter.**

Chapter 5: Date Night

                SM: After setting Rick in the glass, I casually remove my clothing. I stare at the master bathroom, where it’s still under construction and worry it will never be finished. I grab a purple lacey lingerie set and only put on the panties and I go to sit back on the duvet. I do my nails in a simple purple. I do my makeup in a simple way, but still shows I want to put in my effort. I do all this while ignoring Rick.

                I grab a black ruffled skirt and a lush green top with a deep v-cut. Next, I slide on my pantyhose. I feel the nylon rub against my smooth skin as I strain to get them over my wide hips. I put on the skirt and I then sit down and do my hair. I style my hair in a wavy flowing way to give me an elegant look.

                By the time it’s all said and done, it is 6:30pm and I am almost ready for my date. The only thing left is what to wear on my feet. I decided to go with some thigh high, tight leather boots. I go and grab Rick and his glass and bring them to my makeup desk. I sit him in the middle of the desk and sit down on the duvet. His glass is right in front of my bare breasts. As I finish touching up some things, I place my lacey, strapless bra on. I cup my breasts and put the clip tight. I then throw on my top and tuck it into my skirt. By the time it’s all said and done, it is 6:30pm and I am almost ready for my date. The only thing left is what to wear on my feet. I decided to go with some thigh high, tight leather boots with a 2”(5.08cm) heel.

                I put on the right boot first since Rick spent so much time with it earlier. I zip up the boot and can feel its tightness. Before putting on the left I pick up Rick and I can hear him yelling. I’m not paying attention because I’m quite sure it’s just him degrading me. Which is fine, this is why he is being punished after all. I bring him down to the boot and drop him in. I see him slide down into the tow area. I go to place my foot into the boot. As it settles in, I don’t feel Rick under my toes like I thought he would be earlier nor do I feel him laying sideways. I feel his feet and legs under my heel, his abdomen under my arch and I feel his chest and head under the ball of my foot.

                I shrug as he should have known to get deeper if he cared at all. I can feel him struggling against my foot and it feels good. It feels sort of like a little massage along my entire foot. I close my eyes, enjoying the sensation as I decide I’ll just have to be careful as to not permanently damage him in any way. I try to gently walk out to the SUV. I say my good byes to the girls who in turn wish me good luck with Brie teasing, “Make sure to kiss and tell.”

                The room fills with giggles from all the girls and I just shake my head and tell them to behave. As I reach the SUV, I take in a sharp breath due to my nervousness. Of course, I’m nervous. I only just began to date Moira 2 weeks ago. I continue to drive as I look forward to the date. I reverse the SUV out of the garage and begin to drive to Ladera Grill.

                RM: As I was sitting in the glass, I watched my mom grab things to get ready for her date. As I sit there hoping I didn’t realize my mom come over and grab the glass. By the time I realize she’s grabbed me, and I am set down on her make up desk. I see her sit down and I see her massive breast in front of my face.

                I can’t believe that she would just set me here without caring. I know she’s my mom but doesn’t she have any shame? I watch her as she puts on her bra and top. As I sit there thinking about my revenge, I feel her grab me and I begin to yell at her, “Why the fuck are you picking me up? Where are you taking me? You have no rule over me.”

                As I continue to yell at her I notice my surroundings get dark as her hand descends into some shoe. Her grip loosens and I fall the rest of the way into the shoe, and I slide down towards the toe section. I slide until I hit a bump. I lay there on my back in a “t-pose”, staring up, thinking “Great I’m in another one of her fucking shoes.”

                Before I can get up, her foot rushes into the shoe and I am pressed into her sole. I am laying with my head pointing towards the toes and my feet towards her heel. I feel her stand up and this is thousands of times worse than being under her toes. As she takes her first step I feel a similar weightlessness but not as much as when I was under her toes. When the foot falls to the ground it’s much worse. Her heel lands first and all the pressure is applied to my legs as her foot steam rolls me and the pressure goes from my legs to my torso to my head before I am weightless again. There are several repeats of this. The fall, being steam rolled than the weightlessness. Over and over, my body gets pummeled. Then I feel it. This fall is much longer until BAM. Just by her gait, I can tell she is going down the stairs.

                As she descends the stairs, I can feel my body screaming in pain. My nose is getting crushed, and my arms and legs are bending in unnatural ways. She comes to a stop as I hear some mumbling. Even if I could hear her, I didn’t care about what she was saying. I was more concerned with the increasing heat and musk that was beginning to fill the boot and with my body already screaming for a break. It’s not long before my mom is walking once more. The gigantic bitch is either the dumbest person on the world or doesn’t care what torture she is putting her son under. I deserve better.

                I feel the boot angle and I can feel a slight vibration before a slight increase in pressure and a sense of motion. She must be in the SUV. There is more pressure resting on my legs than my upper body. As she shifts from gas to brake, the pressure increases slightly, and my breathing becomes a bit heavier. We continue this sequence over the next little bit as she drives to her date.

                After a bit, there is almost no air that isn’t tainted with her foul smelling feet and the heat is now starting to make her sweat. I can feel the SUV slow and then come to a stop. It’s a bit before I feel her shift to the left and a hard impact as she gets out of the SUV. The pummeling starts again as she walks to her date. All of a sudden she stops walking and just stands in place. The weight is worse than compared to her heels. It feels like my skull is going to crack as she just stands there. I can feel my bones creaking and groaning under her oppressive weight. As I continue to suffer her weight and I don’t think it can get worse, I realize two things. The first is that her weight is gradually increasing. I know this because I can feel some pops from muscles and bones. The second thing is that she was intentionally keeping some of her weight off of her foot, so this means that she has forgotten that I am under her foot.

                As the pressure continues to increase, it finally reaches its max and I am in incredible pain. Due to the pressure my mouth is forced open, and her sweat is dripping into my mouth. I force myself to swallow it, just so I don’t drown. It’s disgusting as it’s really sour. This combined with the pressure on my chest, it is incredibly hard to breathe.

                Again I don’t think it can get worse, but it does. I really should quit thinking about this. I feel more pressure on my chest before feeling a slight weightlessness. I think it’s a start to the walking sensation, but the fall comes all too quickly where the pressure is even worse than her walking before I feel the weightlessness again. Then I realize a horrifying fact, she’s bouncing, with me under her sole.

                After the second bounce, my breathing is already sharp and shallow. After the third bounce I feel some bones crack, after the fourth I begin to scream. After the fifth I feel my nose get crushed. I then feel her jump a sixth time and it all stops. I lay there gasping as well as I can. It’s not long after that I pass out from the intense pain all the while cursing my mother and God.

                SM: I can smell the restaurant before I see it and my stomach growls in response. It smells so good. As I pull into the parking lot for Ladera Grill I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my throat. I put the SUV in park and get out, trying to be gentle. I go and stand by the entrance waiting for Moira.

                As I stand there I play on my phone. I stand there Idly scrolling through twitter and Facebook all the while worrying. Do I look good enough, will she be happy, does she love me? All these questions flood my brain. Ever since David dies, I haven’t had an intimacy with another person. For the first couple of months, I didn’t date at all. In March, I tried the dating scene once again. It wasn’t easy to find a date that didn’t mind a single mom with three kids. But whenever I dated a man, I always compared them to David and they always failed.

                After being stood up on a date near the end of March, another woman who was stood up came over and we shared a meal. This is when I noticed I enjoyed the company of this female stranger over the men that I dated. I decided to just try dating women. It was April 22nd when I met Moira Byrne. She was a redheaded goddess with bright emerald green eyes. She has an Irish accent, and her hair is wonderfully curly. She is 5’10”(177.8cm) and weighs about 172lbs(78.02kg). She is an absolute delight, even though she can get a bit rough. My right foot is beginning to fall asleep, so I shift the weight to my left as I stand there trying to calm myself down.

                Out of my peripheral, I see an Uber pull up and Moira steps out. I begin to bounce as we greet each other. We hugged and entered the restaurant. As we set down to eat, we discussed where we wanted to go dance as the waitress approaches. I ordered the New York Strip medium rare and Moira ordered Filet Mignon medium rare and we got some truffle mac ‘n cheese as an appetizer and got the house choice Cabernet.

                After eating we leave and head to a club to dance. As we reach the club, in bright lights it’s geared more to lesbians. We enter and go sit at a table as we enjoy the music. After we both get a bit tipsy, I drag Moira to the dance floor, where I let loose. It feels good to have fun after such a stressful day. As we dance, we embrace each other and show some PDA, which we are not ashamed of. Moira whispers to me, “We should continue this at the house, shouldn’t we?” I nod in response and we both are giddy as we head out to the SUV and drive back to my house. As we drive, Moira kisses my shoulder and neck, teasing me. This causes me to jerk the SUV each time she does it, but we eventually make it home safely.

                RM: I awoke, choking on sweat top s thumping sound coming from outside the boot. I can feel my mom shaking her foot, not in nervousness, but in rhythm to the music. I then place two and two together and realize they went to a club. I pray to god, this is all that happens, but with my luck today I feel it isn’t. My body is already killing me, and I don’t have the strength to move.

I then feel my mom stand up quickly, applying ungodly amounts of pressure before speed walking somewhere. I can hear the music get louder and I sigh in resignation as she enters the dance floor, and I am introduced to a new hell.

                As she begins to dance her foot stomps, grinds and pulverizes my body. I begin to cry from the amount of pain I’m in. I am truly struggling to breathe as my lungs refuse to inflate. Even if they do, I am forced to exhale violently as her foot presses down. I can no longer feel my right arm and I can feel my mouth bleeding. As she continues to dance, the heat inside the boot rises and she begins to sweat even more. I want this to end but she continues to dance, crushing me under her weight. After a while I feel her run. I struggle to stay conscious, but I somehow manage to as I hear a door close and the familiar rumble of her SUV’s engine before driving away.

                I much prefer being smothered under her foot than being crushed. As she drives, I can feel the jerky motions of the SUV. It isn’t long before we arrive at the house. I feel her hop out of the SUV then she stands still. There is silence besides the ringing in my head. I then hear two people giggle and she begins rushing into the house.

some booming footsteps. Then a hand enters the boot and I am removed from my hell hole. My mom brings me to her face and says, “You look ok. You’re alive and breathing so that’s good.”

                Good…she thinks I’m good. I am pissed. “You think it’s good I’m alive and look like this, you FUCKING BITCH?” My mouth is practically spewing toxic waste. “You forgot I was in your shoe and didn’t care that I passed out.” She tries to interrupt me, but I continue, “You could care less about my safety. All you care about is you having fun you giant cunt!”

                As I finish saying this, I realize my mistake as my mom squeezes her hand and I gasp for breath. I am staring at her blue eyes that are lit up by fury. This scares me. I struggle to gulp as I try to apologize, but due to her grip I am unable to make even a whimper. I know I am in deep shit. I have only ever called her a cunt one time before, and that was several years ago. I never called her that again since my punishment.

Chapter End Notes:

Rick really screwed up. Susan has never been this mad before. Rick regrets speaking before thinking, but will that be enough?