- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Susan has arrived at work with her little boy tucked away under her toes. How will her day progress and will Rick learn anything from this punishment?

Chapter 4: A Day Under a Hard-Working Women

                RM: As I feel the SUV come to a stop, I dread what is about to happen. I feel her foot shift and I try to prepare, but how to you prepare for a foot about to smash into you. As it lands the pressure increases so much that my mom’s sweat is forced into my mouth and nose. I begin to choke. The matter isn’t helped by the musky odor I am dealing with inside the heel. Then she begins walking.

                As she walks her nylon scraps against my skin causing miniature scrapes. As she takes her next step, I feel weightless, but now I don’t feel myself move. I am stuck to her insole. As her foot crashes down, I feel the full impact of her foot and the air in my lungs is forced out. With her weight resting on my chest, I find it ever more difficult to breathe. Each breath that I take is more labored as she transfers her weight for the opposite foot. Then I’m weightless and I gulp in as much air as possible before I am slammed back down, and the air is forced out again. I try to time it, so I close my mouth before I am impacted by her toes. I manage it and only have to fight for air. As this repeats over and over again as she heads to her office, I miss time one of the steps and get a is invaded by the salty slimy taste of her sweat and grime.

                I thought being walked on was bad but as I feel my mom come to a stop all of her weight is oppressive and unforgiving. I hear a slight hum, muffled through the layers of leather, rubber and my mom’s foot. I struggle to breathe and with each expulsion of breath, it becomes ever more difficult to draw the next one in. After what feels like an eternity, but what is probably only a couple of minutes, I feel my chest begin to burn from the lack of oxygen. I hear a ding as the humming stops and my mom begins to walk once more.

                As my mom walks, it’s getting harder to time my breaths as she stops and I assume gives her greeting to those she works with. Each time my mom stops I must deal with her omnipresent weight. It’s overbearing and smothering. Just before she begins to walk, I start to hear a ringing in my ears. She walks for a bit more before the weight lessens, but it is not completely gone.

                SM: I get out of my SUV and sigh as I ready myself for work. I try to keep the weight off of my right foot as much as possible, but I also don’t want to cause concern for anyone else. I can feel Rick exhale every time my foot falls and it feels lovely. I walked through the main entrance of Famigerate Advanced Technologies and Engineering. Upon entering I give my greetings to Kim and Melanie, the two receptionists.

                As I get to the elevators, I manage to get on before the door closes. Mike Gantz, the lead engineer of production was on the elevator. We said our good mornings and chatted about an upcoming product launch. We agreed to a meeting next week as the elevator came to a stop on my floor. I left the elevator and proceeded to my office.

                As I walked by my team, I gave my greeting and was updated on some items. I get to my office door and I am met by my secretary, Leah Harris. She is a gorgeous little thing. At 28 years old, she is in her prime. Standing 5’7” (170.18cm) I feel like a giant, even if I truly am one now, it feels different with her. With her caramel skin, she was the picture of a goddess. She reminded me of a presentation I had at 1:30pm and that the revised draft for a new project was in my inbox. I thanked her, entered my office, and shut the door.

                I sat behind my desk and logged into my PC. As the computer booted up, I grabbed the revised proposal and began to look it over. The new kid worked on this proposal. I appreciate his enthusiasm, but this is still full of errors. I am wondering if I should hand it off to one of the more senior staff. I’ll give him one more shot before I pull this workload from him.

                I lose myself in my work as I review the presentation. Before I know it, noon is approaching and it’s time for lunch. I haven’t even decided yet what I should get. I hear a knock at my door and see Leah standing there with a bag. I motioned her in and she tells me in her sweet caring tone, “I noticed that you were deep into your work. I ordered your usual from DeAngelo’s. I hope that is ok.”

                “That’s perfect, thank you Leah.” I respond as I grab the bag from her gentle hands.

                She smiles and nods her head before leaving the office. The food smells delicious. It’s a Roasted Turkey Breast Muffaletta with home baked chips. I noticed that there are two cookies in the bag as well. I usually don’t order myself dessert. I can feel a smile on my face as I look up and I can see Leah smiling back at me. That girl spoils me. I begin to eat and continue making sure there are no mistakes in this presentation.

                After a bit I remember my little prankster. I grab some turkey and a crumb from, my cookie and scoot backwards. I remove my right heel and hand him some food. I plainly state, “Here is your lunch. Don’t take too long to eat because I’ll have to get up in a bit. I’m going to cover the hole so make sure you get deep enough in there.” As I finish my sentence, I put my foot partially back in as I scoot back under my desk and finish reviewing the presentation.

                RM: As I laid there, I could feel my mom’s foot shaking every now and then. I feel like I’m starting to get intoxicated on her foot odor. The heat and smell continue to increase. It’s a while before I feel some pressure and the heel I’m in move backwards. My mom’s foot leaves the shoe and I see her hand come down. I notice it’s holding some food as she says, “Here is your lunch. Don’t take too long to eat because I’ll have to get up in a bit. I’m going to cover the hole so make sure you get deep enough in there.”

                Before I can say anything, I see her foot come towards the shoe and I head back into my nightmare. I’m not sure how long it was, but just as I finish my “meal” I hear a dreaded scraping noise as I look back and I see her foot rushing towards me. Before I can even stand, her toes ram into me and drag me back to the depths.

                I can feel my mom rustling about before her foot applies pressure to me as she stands up. The rhythm of her walking begins. I try to time my breathing for when I feel her foot ascend. It works a bit before my timing is interrupted and the rising and falling starts getting faster with each step. I struggle to fill my lungs with air as my entire body is battered by her toes. My hearing is filled with the scratching of her nylons and the soft booming of each foot fall.

                After a while she stops, and I can feel her fidgeting. Then I am pounded by her toes as she rushes and stops. Her weight is oppressive when she stands still. I can hear a mumbling coming from my mom as I feel slight reverberations through her foot. She begins to scrunch her toes, forcing my face into her toes, smothering me. As the scrunching becomes ever more intense, my chest begins to burn. I start to get dizzy, and I can hear a slight screeching. My mom curls her toes and keeps them curled. I begin to struggle as I cannot breathe and the ringing in my ears gets louder. It isn’t long before my body goes limp as I pass out.

                SM: After a bit of lunch, I slide my foot into the heel and feel my toes impact Rick. I can feel as his body ends back up under my toes. I see that it is almost 1pm and I grab my pc as I get ready for the presentation. I always get nervous when presenting to the higher-level corporate. I rush to the board room and begin to set up.

                As the President, CEO, CFO and COO file into the room, I can feel something under my toes and I begin to play with it to help deal with my nervousness. I begin my presentation on recommending a new project and start going over the cost-benefit analysis. It’s a great project that will both expand our capabilities while freeing up the headcount, which both are needed. As I get to the end of my presentation, I begin to field questions. This part always makes me really tense. It’s quitting time by the time all the answers are satisfactorily answered, I go grab my purse and leave for the day. I finally realized that I forgot about Rick and figured I will check on him when we get home.

                I get into my SUV and drive home. It takes almost 1 hour and 45 minutes to arrive at the house. Before exiting the SUV, I make sure the garage door closes. I head into the house and greet the kids. Lindsey asks me, “Have you seen Rick?”

                “No sweetie I haven’t, he’s probably hiding like usual.” I don’t know how I pulled the answer out of my butt with a straight face, but I did. It seems to satisfy her curiosity. I then remind the girls, “Don’t forget, you’ll all have to make something for dinner as I have a date tonight.”

                Various sounds of acknowledgement comes from them as I head upstairs and go to get ready for my date. As I reach my bedroom, I sit on my duvet and remove my heels. I grab the right heel and pull Rick out of it. He is slick to the touch and his skin is a little red. “Did you learn your lesson?”, I ask him.

                “Do you have any idea what I had to go through with? You could have killed me.” He begins yelling at me. I don’t let him finish as I squeeze him just hard enough that he quits talking.

                My vocal register drops, as I can’t believe he has the gall to start yelling, as I respond; “Apparently you need more time to think what you did. You’ll accompany me on my date tonight so I can make sure the lesson sticks.” As I say this, I walk over to my dresser and drop him into a glass I had sitting on there as I get ready for my date.

                RM: I wake up as I hear a clank of the door. I feel slimy and I begin to choke as my body tries to remove the foul substance that is in my lungs. The familiar walking sensation begins again. Then she stops as I hear a muffled voice ask her about me. I can’t quite make out who it is. I feel, rather than hear my mom respond as she continues to walk.

                It isn’t long until she stops walking and I feel the weight lessen before I see her foot leave entirely. Her hand comes in and grabs me. I feel it slightly shutter, probably in response to how nasty I feel, before dragging me out into the world. I am now staring at my mom as she asks, “Did you learn your lesson?”

                My lesson, what the hell did she mean by that. Was my lesson to learn how to be smothered and beaten by her toes. I’m furious as the question sinks in. I start yelling, “Do you have any idea what I had to go through with? You could have killed me.” Before I can finish, she squeezes me so I can talk.

                She then says, “Apparently you need more time to think what you did. You’ll accompany me on my date tonight so I can make sure the lesson sticks.” It’s hard for me to breathe as I see her walking somewhere.

                I feel myself fall and then walls of glass rise up around me before I hit the floor. I notice I am in her used glass. She walks off and leaves me there to contemplate my life. I sit down in the glass as I wonder how I should get back at her to help soothe my building rage.

Chapter End Notes:

Rick hasn't learned his lesson and now has to chaperone his mom on date night.I wonder if he will ever learn.