- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Its been about a week since Rick got back home, but he is already falling back to his old ways. There is no way this could lead to consequences is there.

Chapter 3: Pushing Buttons Too Far

                RM: I was early in the morning of April 4th, and I was beginning to get bored. I had adjusted to my new height and the FBI sent someone over to help build some items to help me navigate the house. We owned no pets so it was deemed that some quality-of-life improvements could be made and I would regain some of my freedom.

                I was heading to the bathroom when I heard some footfalls behind me. I turned around and saw mom heading straight for me. I was frozen in fear as I watched her slipper covered foot come straight for me. It landed just a few inches away from me. It landed with such a force that I was knocked down. My heart felt like it was beating 2 million times per minute. I was more furious than scared as I yelled as loud as possible, “What the Fuck mom?”

                Even though my voice doesn’t carry as far, my mom stopped in her tracks and began to scan the floor. As her eyes locked onto me, she said with a, what I assume is a faked, concerned tone, “Oh my God Rick, I’m so sorry. You know that you’re supposed to stick to the baseboard. It’s dangerous to be that out in the open.”

                I was raging at this point. “You could have killed me and yet it’s my fault? I don’t quite see how I am at fault when you’re as dumb as dirt.”

                “Rick!” She had that authoritative tone that I loathed, “How dare you say that. It wasn’t on purpose, and I apologized. There is no reason to start calling names. Go to your room, you’re grounded for the weekend.”

                I stormed away towards my bedroom and as I reached the door, I heard the bathroom door slam. Before I entered my bedroom a devious idea came to mind. I smiled as I jogged towards my mom’s master bedroom. I managed to climb up to her desk and grab some thumb tacks. I climbed back down, and I immediately saw what I was looking for, her work heels she had set out for the day. I placed a couple tacks in the right shoe and went back for more. After all was said and done, I had put four tacks into both shoes with the pointy end up. I finished just in time as I heard my mom leave the bathroom.

                I managed to hide under her closet door as she entered the bedroom. As I speak from underneath, I see my mom in her black bra and black skirt. Even from this distance her 38DD breasts look massive. Then she lifts her left nylon covered foot and places it into the shoe without any hesitation. She immediately yelped and looked at her foot. There was a small amount of blood on the bottom of her foot from the sharp tacks piercing her skin. She peered into her shoe and saw the tacks. “Goddamn it Rick. Where the hell are you?” She asked furiously.

                I hid in the corner of her closet giggling while she stormed about. All of a sudden, the door was flung open, and I was greeted with, “There you are you ungrateful jackass.”

                My mom roughly grabbed me and held me up to her gigantic face. “You’ve been nothing but a miserable bastard lately. Your pranks and attitude have been getting worse and worse. I’m not sure what I’m going to do with you.”

                As she continued to chastise me, she walked towards her makeup desk and sat on the duvet. “I don’t think you have ever truly appreciated what me and your father have done for you and how much hard work we put in.”

                She grabbed her right shoe and shook it out. She shook her head in disapproval as more tacks fell from this shoe. She placed it back on the ground and began to lower the hand that was gripping me to the shoe. “Until I can come up with a proper punishment, I’ll keep you in here while I go to work.” She told me with an angry tone. Get to the toe section and you’ll be fine.”

                As I was dropped into the shoe, I gradually walked to the toe section, mumbling in annoyance the entire way. I turned back to take a look and I see the light dimming before I begin to see her toes. I begin to walk backwards in a panic, tumbling down onto my ass. Her toes come rushing at me and eventually knock me in my head. They dragged me towards the front of the shoe before coming to a stop. I can feel them resting above me as well as my body resting in some sort of indent, Then the realization hits me. I’m resting under my mom’s toes and I’m in the indent where they usually lay.

                As I lay there being crushed by the hard nylon, I begin to curse my mother. Why would she do this to me? Even though she just took a shower, I start to smell her foots musk as the temperature begins to slowly rise. Then all of a sudden, her toes push against me, and the pressure is insane. I assume she is standing. I can feel the very slight variances in pressure as she gently sways while she finishes getting dressed. Then I am hit with the utmost fear I have ever felt. The pressure lessens and I begin to feel like I’m in Zero G as the foot crests and I feel the plummet has the shoe is slammed into the ground and the pressure comes again. This time it’s not stopping as her weight is shifted and it’s her left foots turn to ascend. She’s fucking walking on me. I feel the weight lessen and then I’m in Zero G briefly before the foot slams down and I am smothered under her toes once again. This keeps repeating as she walks to her SUV.

                Susan McAlister (SM): My buzzer went off and I was fighting my brain to actually get out of bed. I pulled the covers off me and sat up. I was wearing my deep purple with white accent, including white buttons, silk pajama set. It was a short sleeve and shorts combination and were the most comfortable ones I had. I slipped my feet into my pink slippers and walked over to my desk. I was looking forward to tonight. Not only was it Friday, but I had a date with Moira. I had a lot of meetings today so it would go by fast. I grabbed a simple black bra and matching panties and left to go take a shower.

                As I was walking the hall, I passed by Ricks room. That poor boy. He hasn’t had it easy. Ever since the incident, he has become more easily irritable. He had a bad attitude growing up but now it seems to be getting worse. Life hasn’t been easy for the family either though. With Dave’s passing the family was constantly bothered by the press. BioTech ran as much interference as possible, but all the conspiracy theories were thrown at us. It was the Chinese fault because they wanted COVID to last, it was the Russians since they were struggling. It was the Democrats and the Republicans fault because they always blamed each other. The worst one was when they called Dave a potential traitor. After the FBI and CIA came out and definitively said it wasn’t a domestic attack, the rumors died down.

                I heard a high squeaking, and I stopped in my tracks. I was more attuned to smaller noises since Rick shrunk. I immediately began scanning the floor and almost as soon as I began to look, I saw him. Rick was sitting near my left foot. I grew genuinely concerned. Even though we are the only ones here right now it’s still extremely dangerous for him to walk this far into the middle of the highway. Concerned I say “Oh my God Rick, I’m so sorry. You know that you’re supposed to stick to the baseboard. It’s dangerous to be that out in the open.”

                He yelled back, “You could have killed me and yet it’s my fault? I don’t quite see how I am at fault when you’re as dumb as dirt.” I could tell how angry he is, even though his voice is incredibly squeaky and high pitched.

                However angry he was, that doesn’t excuse his attitude. I sternly told him, “Rick! How dare you say that. It wasn’t on purpose, and I apologized. There is no reason to start calling names. Go to your room, you’re grounded for the weekend.”

                As he began to walk to his room, I turned and headed to the bathroom. I shut the door harder than I should have. I unbuttoned my pajama top and pulled off my shorts. I was now completely nude staring at myself in the mirror. I looked my body over, and not to toot my own horn, but I’m quite attractive. Even though I’m not in my prime, I still take care of my body and I pride myself in that.

                I stretched my arms behind my back before heading to the shower, making sure it was at the proper temperature. I entered the shower and felt the water cascade over my body. I turned my back to the shower and felt the water flowing over my breast. I closed my eyes, enjoying the heat on my body. I begin to soap up and scrub my body. As I finish lathering up, I grab the shower head to finish rinsing the front. I get to my groin and bring the head closer, and I enjoy the pleasure of the water massaging my pussy. I don’t have time, nor do I want to go further, that will be for tonight. Just enough to tease is all I want.

                I finished showering and drying myself. I put on my bra and panties and I walked out of the bathroom. I have no shame in walking around in my underwear, even if my children protest. I don’t do it often, just usually when I take a shower. I believe this has also caused my daughter’s shame level to drop, but that will be decided later whether it is a good or bad influence. I entered the bedroom and put on a pair of pantyhose and a simple black skirt. I go to my black work heels and go to put the left one on. As I put it on and put weight onto that foot, I am greeted with a stinging pain, and I yelp in response. I immediately removed my foot and see it bleeding. I looked into the shoe and I can see 4 tacks. I dump them out and there is only one person here besides me. In an angry and frustrated tone, I yell, “Goddamn it Rick. Where the hell are you?”

                I begin to look around for the moron. I know he is in my bedroom somewhere since he likes to see the results of his pranks. I begin to try to think of where he would hide. I can’t help but grin as I know exactly where he is. I open my closet door and I see him in the corner giggling. I say with a sternness, “There you are your ungrateful jackass.”

                I tightly grabbed Rick before he could try and run. I bring him to my face so I can stare him in the eyes as I angerly start, ““You’ve been nothing but a miserable bastard lately. Your pranks and attitude have been getting worse and worse. I’m not sure what I’m going to do with you.” I begin to walk over to my make-up desk as I continue, “I don’t think you have ever truly appreciated what me and your father have done for you and how much hard work we put in.”

                I grab my right heel and begin to lower him. “Until I can come up with a proper punishment, I’ll keep you in here while I go to work.  Get to the toe section and you’ll be fine.”

I placed him in the shoe and see him make his way to the toe section. I wait a couple of seconds as I stand up before placing my foot into the shoe. No fanfare, or preamble as I must get to work. I feel my toes contact his head and then his body slide underneath my toes and get dragged to the toe section. My plan was to have him in front of my toes. It’s his own fault for not listening. I rest my weight on him as I place my left foot into the shoe. I can feel his little breaths against my toes. This stirs something within me, making my libido tingle. I don’t have time to neither explore this feeling nor enjoy it. I put on a blue blouse with a simple flower design and head out to the garage.

                As I start to walk, I can feel forced breaths of Rick. It feels like I’m getting a little massage in my heels. I can feel a smile forming as I get to my SUV. I get into it and sink into the leather seats. I start the engine; I turn on the heated seats and ease the giant SUV out of the garage and onto the streets. I leave a little later than usual and end up speeding a little more than I normally would. This caused me to break harder and in turn apply more pressure to my right foot. It takes me about an hour to arrive, and I am barely on time. I pull the SUV into my spot and slam it into park.

                RM: The sensation of her walking is insane. I can barely keep up with each step, even though she isn’t exactly rushing. I feel my mom’s weight shift onto her left foot as I hear a door open. There is another weightless feeling before I feel more pressure than I have ever before. I realize she is getting in the SUV as I hear a muffled rumble and can feel some slight vibrations. I feel a lurching motion soon followed by a bump; great were on the road.

                As my mom begins to drive, the sensation is so odd. There is a constant pressure on my body as she uses the accelerator, there is a minuscule amount of time as she shift her foot to the brake and as she applied a hard pressure to both the pedal and my body. I can feel my muscles starting to get sore as I struggle against the pressure. I’m still in shock that she would have the gall to put me into her shoe let alone wear it while I was in it. The situation hasn’t really settled into my mind. As she keeps driving I can feel her nylons start to get damp. I keep my mouth shut in order to keep her sweat and odor from invading my mouth.

                I feel the SUV make a sharp tun and stop, followed by a slight bump. I can feel that the SUV isn’t going as fast and I assume she is driving through the parking lot at her work. It isn’t too long before I feel the SUV stop and the rumbling of the engine is gone. Great, we’ve just arrived, and I still have 8 hours under her and my body is already sore.

Chapter End Notes:
Under his mom's toes, will Rick enjoy his time or will he regret his actions? Only time will tell.