- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Rick's day goes from bad to worse. Lindsey has a rough 2nd half of her day, but she may have a surprise waiting for her. Find out how both Lindsey and Rick make out from this rough day.

LM: I enter the bathroom stall and remove my jeans, followed by my panties. I sigh as I relax my bladder. A rumbling fart echoes in the toilet before I can feel my asshole expanding. The shit feels massive as it exits. After a few seconds there are two plops as it finishes and I feel the pressure no longer. I wipe before flushing. I pull my thong and Jeans up in one pull and as they get in place I let out a gasp as I can feel small vibration on my anus. I smile as I realize that it’s Rick screaming. His tiny screams are barely noticeable but they are a pleasant feeling. I give my ass a slight slap before heading to the sink to wash my hands. I finally leave the bathroom and head to the cafeteria.

I get to the cafeteria and get in line for lunch. Rick is continuing to struggle as he comes to terms with his new home. As I pick up my tray I can see Miki and Gina sitting at our usual table. I go over and take my seat. I feel the familiar pressure of Rick’s head pushing into my anus, but his struggling gets even more intense. I smile as I sit here thinking of the hell Rick is in.  Miki looks at me with a puzzling expression as she asks, “What has you so happy?”

“Huh” I respond before realizing I was smiling, “Oh, I think I will do good at the tryouts today at practice. I think the top spiker position is in grasp.”

I manage to come up with a convincing lie as Gina leans over and she responds excitedly, “Not if I have anything to say about it.”

“Isn’t Nicole the top spiker, and hasn’t she been MVP for the past two years?” Miki comments.

“Yeah so, I’m ambitious.”

We all get a good laugh but I’m starting to believe my own lie. I’m feeling extremely confident. Like I could battle the world and win kind of confidence. We finish our lunch and clean off our trays before leaving to get ready for the rest of the day. It flies by and before I know it the bell rings and Miki comes over so we can head to the locker rooms together.

 RM: My prison is sent flying towards the ass of my sister. I scream as she has just taken a shit and I fear for my new hell. As her ass grows ever larger, I begin to smell something awful. I am shoved deep in her ass as her cheeks press all around me. Even though Lindsey, or anyone for that matter, may not be able to smell it, I can. Her ass smells like raw sewage and I begin to dry heave between screams. I can hear her giggle at the sensation. I will get my revenge on this bitch. I hear a dull thud before my world is rocked. Its makes me dizzy and rubs my face on her dirty anus and I start screaming once more. Her ass starts to grind against me once more as Lindsey starts walking.

It’s not too long be for I hear a tone of muffled voices and even this tainted air is partially replaced by the smell of sloppy joes and fries. We must be in the cafeteria. The walking is slow as I figure Lindsey is standing in line. I’m staring at her asshole as it wink at me, like it’s taunting me. She starts walking again as I am rubbed mercilessly between her cheeks. I can feel Lindsey bend and my entire body is filled with dread. Time slows to crawl and what only takes her a few seconds feels like hours to me. Her cheeks spread just a tiny bit, I feel the fabric of the thong start tightening, her anus begins to stretch and widen as it gets closer. I can make out the slime and small specks of shit. I open my mouth to scream, but this would be a mistake. My Face is trust into her anus and it eagerly gobbles up my head like it’s a chew toy. I get a mouthful of slime as my head is forced into her anus. I begin to wretch and struggle as hard as possible.

After about 20 minutes of this torture, I feel Lindsey stand. My head is finally pulled from its solitary confinement and I am once again embraced by her ass cheeks. It isn’t long before the murmurs of the cafeteria are replaced by metal clangs as Lindsey get ready to head to her next class. Once she gets to her seat I am greeted by the pressure of her sitting down and my face getting reacquainted with her asshole. This is repeated for the next few hours. Lindsey stands, walks to her next class before sitting down and crushing me into her anus.

Before long I hear the bell, thanking God that this hell is over with. Lindsey stands and begins to walk. This feels different as I feel her go down some stairs and the dull murmur of the halls is filled with silence. I hear a soft thud followed by clanging metal. Then I feel my prison loosen and I can see it start to get lighter as light begins to filter in. I can barely make out Lindsey talking to someone and I can clearly hear a couple of words that makes my skin crawl, “intense practice”. I forgot that Lindsey has Volleyball practice on Tuesdays and as I come to this realization my world is once again plunged into darkness.

I can feel the cheeks jiggle as Lindsey jumps up and down before she takes off in a light jog. I can hear the squeaks of shoes skidding on the gymnasium floor and thuds from balls being hit. I’m brought back to reality as I feel the thong go taught and feel a light bounce before it goes slack to its normal position and then even looser after she bends back. That’s when I realize that she is stretching in preparation for the practice.

My ears ring as a whistle is sounded and Lindsey begins to walk. Not long after she starts to jog. Before I can get my senses return to normal, Lindsey takes off in a full sprint. The friction caused by her cheeks rubbing together is starting to chaff my skin. Soon her ass begins to sweat and the musk in her ass grows stronger. The sweat starts working its way into my mouth and I am forced to swallow this salty, grimy fouls liquid. I begin to disassociate and before long I retreat into my mind.

My world is rocked as I am brought back to my hell as my face is thrust back into her anus. It doesn’t feel like she’s sitting, more like…oh fuck. I realize that she is in a skirmish and she is squatting. There is a whistle and a new chapter of my hell begins.

LM: As I get to my locker, Miki comes over and starts talking about the practice. This is a test practice to determine the starters before our first game. This practice will be brutal as everyone tries to get a spot on the bench. Even though Miki and I have gotten spots on the bench, its never been as starters. Miki is a fantastic setter and I believe I’m a pretty good spiker myself. As I pull up my practice shorts, I can feel Rick get nestled deep into my ass.

I head into the gym and begin to stretch. The rest of the team begins to filter into the gym. After a few minutes most of the team is in the gym and warmed up. Coach Miller blows her whistle and we all start our jog around the gym. I see the current starting spiker,  Nicole Bennette. I feel my competitive behavior start increasing before I take off in a full sprint. I come up to Nikki and I realize just how high of an obstacle I am in front of.  For the past year and half she has been the starter for our team. She stands 6’ (1.83m) tall and has beautiful shoulder length chestnut hair and perfect hazel eyes. She seem like the definition of perfect. I pass by her and I notice her smile at me. I’m not sure why I’m so competitive with her. I feel energy surge inside myself and it feels like I could conquer the world. My mind starts to enter my competitive space and all other non-essential information is cut off. My eyes lock onto Nicole and all I can think of is beating her.

The whistle blows and as we head into the gym, we are given different colored jerseys. I pick up the blue one and I see Nicole has red. Were opponents, I couldn’t ask for more. As we set up I’m in the back as the first server. I always hate hitting serves, it's my worst part. Miki is the setter for my side and Gina is our Libero. The coach blows the whistle and the tryouts begin.

I bounce the ball a few times before I do a running jump and I hit it towards the back. It hits just before the line as Jessica Ferman dives for it, but misses. I get my first service ace in years. The team breaks into cheers, but I notice that I lit a fire on the opposing side. I do a running jump and Jessica dives again but manages to receive it. However, it throws her off, leaves her out of the coming attack. Nicole spikes it and I manage to tip it, but it’s their point. They serve and Gina is able to receive it. Our middle blocker manages to dump I and we rotate.

By the time I get to front the score is 13-14 with us behind, but this is the closest that it has been against the starters in a few years. I see the ball come over the net from our serve. It gets received cleanly and it feels like the world goes into slow motion. I see the ball go to the main setter, Lori. She sets it for Nicole. I can see where she is looking and I close on the middle blocker. I jump and I barley manage to get a fingertip on the ball. It goes back and gets received and heads toward Miki. I take a run and jump. It feels like I’m flying. The hang time I have is incredible. I see the ball as it enters my hand. I hit it and it blows the blockers hands away as it smacks with a striking sound as it smashes into the gymnasium floor, 14-14, the team is ecstatic.

The next volley starts and just like last time the world enters slow motion. I can see that they are going to trust Nicole, the teams ace. I fly up to meet her and she hits the ball so hard her arm ripples. I close in and arch to guide the ball. It smacks my forearm and I fall hard on my ass. I’m breathing heavily and I’m exhausted. Before I can see the results of my block attempt, I hear extremely loud cheering from my side. I look up and I see Nicole on her knees, slamming her fists on the ground in frustration. I just shut out our ace and one of the top national players.  I ball up my fist yell in response. God that felt good. 15-14, we’ve taken the lead.

RM: I can feel Lindsey crouch before she stands and immediately takes off in a sprint. This is soon followed up by her jumping. I feel her ass cheeks jiggle as she lands. I am grounded by her cheeks as she runs, jumps and falls. Each time my face is forced into her disgusting anus. In no time Lindsey starts sweating. As she continues to play, my prison gets hotter, damper and smellier.

My world becomes a dizzying mess as Lindsey continues playing. Her as slaps me from all sides and I get drenched in her sweat. I start getting delirious as my air becomes barley breathable. My lungs burn as I struggle to take each breath. I start to panic as my world crumbles around me. My mom treated me like shit, but this may break me.

I hear what I think is cheering as Lindsey lands once more. My face is rubbed into Lindsey’s anus. It feels like I’m getting a sloppy make out by a fat, greasy woman. My face is smeared with the juices around her anus and I retch involuntarily. Suddenly I hear a loud smack as I hit a hard surface and my face gets lodged into her anus. I violently struggle and after a few minutes I manage to get my head free.

My mind is hazy as I try and get my bearings. I feel weak and tired. My body protests as I am continuously ground by her ass cheeks. I feel some rolling as Lindsey takes a fall and suddenly the grinding gets worse as she goes into a full sprint. As Lindsey crouches, I can feel her ass cheeks spread and the thong go tight as she takes a jump. I don’t feel her falling and this worries me. How long can this bitch stay in the air. As soon as I think this I can feel us falling and for the faintest of time I feel the impact of her ass landing before darkness claims my eyes.

When I wake up, I notice that my prison isn’t as restricted as it was and the grinding has stopped. I strain my neck and when I look up I can see the outside world. I realize that Lindsey has taken off her shorts. I’m still extremely dizzy and my mind still feels foggy, I can feel the darkness creep back into my mind as I feel her crouch. Before I can figure out what is going on, I am claimed by the darkness.

LM: The game comes to an end and we managed to tie the aces 33 – 33. Both teams are frustrated and we head back to the locker room. My practice clothes are clinging to me from my sweat, and there us a peeling noise as I manage to pry them off. After getting nude, I hop into the showers to remove the filth I have accumulated. I take about a 10-minute shower, letting the heat soothe my muscles.

After drying off, I walk back to the locker and notice a little bulge in my thong. As I pick it up I notice how soaked it is in sweat. As I peer at the bulge on the string I realize that its Rick. I had completely forgotten about him. I laugh at how disgusting his body is. Not only is he slimy to the touch , but is face is browner than anything. I don’t plan on removing him and I refuse to re-wear items used in practice. I toss him into my gym bag along with all the other clothes and zip  the bag shut.

After getting dressed, I pick up my bag and leave the locker room. I can see my mom waiting in the parking lot. I throw my bags in the back and hop in the front. We talk about the practice and before long the coach calls me. It’s a group call. Mom stops and I put it on speaker. She announces that there will be another match this Saturday to determine the starters. Today's game made her question who should start after the valiant fight of the bench warmers.

I hang up the phone and tell mom, “ I know we haven’t discussed what will happen next week, but can I have rick on Saturday?”

Mom answers with her own question, “Why? Not that I won’t do it but I want to understand your reasoning.”

I take a deep breath and answer, “Because I’ve felt more confident. It felt like I was unstoppable, not just because I had Rick with me, but it felt different. It felt better. It felt like there was a power surging within me. It wasn’t from the rivalry I have with Nicole. It felt different, better, more intense.”

I trail off waiting for her response. I look at her and she responds, “I will think about it.”

I enter the house and take my gym bag and set it by the washer. I open the bag and begin to load the washer. I am too excited about Saturday to pay attention. I dump in the soap and set it to extreme wash. As I leave the laundry room, I can hear the washing machine start.

Chapter End Notes:

The day comes to an end,but not before one last surprise for Rick. Next up is Hailey. How will she treat Rick and will she have a new look out for our under dog? Will Rick miss Lindsey or will he prefer being in Hailey's care? Stay tuned.