- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The next day arrives and Rick accompanies Lindsay to school. What could go wrong...

LM: I woke up early. I throw my covers off and I stare at my feet. My head is a swirl of confusion. I ask myself, did last night really happen? Maybe it was a dream, maybe it all was a dream. I shakily reach down towards my foot,.  my hand shaking in anticipation. I take in a sharp anxious breath as I grip my sock. I slowly drag it off my foot. I manage to fully remove my sock and I nervously look inside, but I don’t see Rick. I begin to convince myself it was a dream. I then feel something moving against my foot. I look down and Rick is stuck firmly to it. It takes all I have to not laugh. I gently peel him off since what I have planned would be better if he wasn’t moving.

I walk over and take a black thong and matching bra out of my dresser and lay them on my desk. I sit down and lay Rick on there as well. When mom told us what happened and the plans, I went and modified some of my underwear and some bras. I added matching pockets that are just big enough to hold rick. I created them so you pull a string and it tightens his bindings. There is also a little nub that can be increased to force his head into certain body parts. I grab the back of the thong and I grab Rick. I insert rick into the little pocket and I tighten the string and tightened it closed. I make his head push about halfway out. I look at my handy-work and I am quite satisfied. I set the thong down and go take a shower.

RM: I wake up and notice three things. The  first thing that I notice is that I was not in the sock anymore. The second thing I noticed was how tightly bound I am and that there is something behind my head, holding it up. I look around the best I can and I don’t see Lindsey. Yes, this is my chance. I try to struggle. I wiggle in the hopes that my bindings loosen. As I continue to wiggle I hear a door open. I see Lindsey walk in in just a towel while drying her hair. After she is satisfied with the dryness, she drops her towel. She is standing there full nude, in front of me. Her perky tits, round ass and fair skin is all on full display.

I try to look away and remember my situation. I start to struggle once more, but I am getting nowhere. I look up once more and I can see Lindsey staring at me with a smirk. I start to yell at her to help me but she just stands there like the useless bitch she is. I than notice that she has a bra on but no panties. She reaches out and grabs me. I notice to strings being stretched on either side of me as Lindsey stands there smiling. She nods before lowering me. I see her lift each tree like leg and place them next to me. She begins to lift my prison up, like its almost guided. As I am raised her ass starts getting larger by the second. I realize too late that I am trapped in the back of her thong. I start to feel the heat emanating from her ass. By the time I realize that I should struggle I am just inches away. I let out a scream but it is immediately silenced as I am wedged into her ass.

My world is plunged into darkness as the thong is pulled tight. Its pitch black in my prison. I can feel Lindsey moving around as she continues to get ready for school. Suddenly I can feel her ass get tighter before I hear a zipping sound. She must have put on some jeans. I didn’t realize that they would make her ass this tight. Even though she just showered, the place is already starting to smell. As she bends, I can feel the strings stretch to accommodate her movement as my face is rubbed against her skin. I shiver in disgust and I can hear Lindsey moan in response. I can feel myself sway with her hips as she begins to walk. When I think that my hell cannot get any worse I am introduced to the jiggling brought on by her simply walking down a set of stairs. My face is continuously rubbed up and down in response. I let out a groan in disgust, not like anyone will hear it.

 As Lindsey bounds down the stairs, I am starting to make out my prison. I don’t know if light is making it in somehow, but my vision starts to come back and I can see my hell in all its disgusting detail. I can see every goosebump and line in her skin. Then I see it, a wrinkly hole ominously pulsating. As I stare at it I can feel Lindsey bend and my face is lunged forward and pressed into the disgusting mess. I feel a weight push against me as she takes a seat, putting pressure on my body and more specifically my face, pushing it harder into her anus. I can feel it flexing against my face and I feel like I am about to vomit. I can hear her talking with my mom and other sisters nonchalantly and they don’t even ask about me. After about 30 minutes, I can feel my bitch of a sister stand back up and the thong is pulled tight. Her ass begins to rub me as she walks away while saying her goodbyes. I hear the front door close as I dread my day’s outlook.

LM: As I get out of the shower, I wrap a towel around my body and use another one to dry my hair. I leave the bathroom while still working on my hair. I enter my room and am satisfied with the dryness of my hair. I drop the towel and stand there in the nude. I know I’m putting on a show for the idiot on my desk, but he is just a piece of property now so I don’t feel the slightest bit of embarrassment.

I walk over to my dresser and notice him struggling against his bonds. I manage to stifle a giggle as I go and put on a simple black bra. I walk over to him and wait until he notices me. He finally stops struggling enough to stare at me. I smirk in response and I simply grab him and lower the thong down before stepping though the holes. I slowly raise the thong and just before stretching it over my wide hips I hear him scream but it gets cut off entering my ass. As he enters I can feel his scream vibrating off my cheeks and I let out a small moan due to its stimulation. I pull it tight and I feel his body going deeper. I stand there for a moment, enjoying the feeling of having the bastard in my ass. I then grab a shirt and throw it on before grabbing some tight jeans. As always it’s a bit of a struggle to put them on but I manage and I can feel my ass cheeks hugging Rick even harder.

I head out of my room and down the stairs. I shiver as I can feel Rick rubbing against my ass as I walk. It’s quite a sensation. It’s not ticklish, it feels more like teasing. I round the corner and enter the kitchen. I grab some eggs and bacon and go sit at the dining table. As I bend to sit I can feel the thong go deeper and I smile. When my weight settles I can feel his face being pressed into my asshole and it feels divine. As I sit there and eat, I talk with mom and Hailey. I prepare to be barraged with questions. However, non-come. We talk about school and our upcoming games. After 30 minutes, I get up and head out the door. Just as I leave the bus pulls up and I hop on.

I see my friends Gina and Miki towards the back. I head towards them and take a seat in the middle. We talk about practice and homework. Gina puts on a pouty face as both me and Miki refuse to let her copy some difficult math problems. She goes and sits on my lap and I lightly gasp as I feel Rick’s head pushed into my asshole. She bats her lashes at me, but its futile. I huff in response and say, “You can’t always get your way just by being cute.”

                In a sweet voice she responds, “So you do think I’m cute.”

                She laughs as I blush and she hops off my lap as the bus driver starts to yell at us. The bus pulls up to the school and we all exit and head in. As I walk I can feel my ass grinding against Rick and he starts to feel like a chew toy. I giggle to myself as Miki asks if I’m ok. I respond I am and that I just thought of something funny. She hounds me for what it was but I just brush it off.

The bell rings, signaling the start of homeroom. As I take my seat I can feel Rick’s head get forcefully pushed into my asshole. I close my eyes, enjoying the feeling of Rick being pressed into my asshole. My thoughts are interrupted as Emily, the class president, asks “What’s up?”

I respond simple, “Hm?”

“You’re smiling, was wondering what it’s for?”

I didn’t even realize I was smiling. “Oh, it’s nothing. Just a good memory came to mind.”

“Well I’m sure you have a lot of happiness now that your familial bully is gone.”

“True, we won’t have to worry about his little antics.” I respond, putting more emphasis on little than I meant. The teacher walks in and starts homeroom.

The bell rings, ending homeroom. I head to first period AP English 2. I love the feeling of Rick being at the mercy of my ass and the simple motion of sitting down causing him anguish. I soon press the thoughts out of my head and get engrossed in my classes. As fourth period ends I can feel pressure in my stomach and I go to the restroom before heading to lunch.

RM: I am ground between Lindsey’s ass as I hear the rumble of the bus getting closer. My world shakes as she makes her way on the bus. Once she sits down, I am greeted by her anus once more. The hard bus seat pushes me even further against Lindsey’s ass. I can hear her talking to her friends. There is a low rumble and I start vibrating as the bus begins its drive.

As I am stuck in my own personal hell, I stare at her pulsating hole. Its like it’s taunting me. Every twitch, every minute flex teasing me in a humiliating way. As I am stuck there, cursing my existence, my head is thrust into her hole. I soon realize, from the stench alone, that my head enters her anus. I begin to dry heave but it’s a futile endeavor on my body’s part. It’s hot, humid, stinks and worst of all it’s extremely slimy. The vibrations from the bus increase my torment as I am inadvertently turned into a vibrator.

After a bit I can feel the vibrations lighten before Lindsey stands and I feel the thong pull against my body as her anus keeps a grip on my head. As she begins to walk I can feel my body being ground against her cheeks while my head is chewed on. I can hear the bustle of the murmuring increase as I assume Lindsey enters her school. I can hear a muffle giggle before some conversation is exchanged. I assume it’s Lindsey and a friend of hers, but the voices are too muffled for me to confirm anyone but Lindsey’s voice.

There is a bell ringing and Lindsey begins walking to her homeroom. The air in my prison is starting to lose its fresh scent and the air is slowly increasing in heat and humidity. Suddenly I feel Lindsey bend and the thong goes tough, sending me deeper into her ass. The like in slow motion I feel my back hit something extremely hard, pushing me ever deeper. What is a fraction of a second to her feels like an eternity for me. I can see her anus expanding as it inches closer before my face is roughly shoved into her slimy, winking hole.

After the bell rings, Lindsey stands up and walks to her next class. I am being grinded on both sides as she walks to her class. As she gets to her seat and bends to sit, I enter slow motion again as I am thrust into her ass and I see her winking anus greedily pulsing as if it was waiting for a long-lost friend before I am shoved into it like an old aunt giving a sloppy kiss to her nephew. This action become repetitive as Lindsey goes about her school day. My prison is slowly heating up and the stench only gets worse as the day drags on. Soon my brain shuts off from a lack of stimulation and I just go with the flow.

At some point I am brought out of my stupor. I can hear running water and the way the sounds are resonating seem to change. I hear a clang of metal and assume Lindsey is at her locker but I am soon shown how wrong I am. I can hear a distinct zipper sound before I feel Lindsey bend. I can feel her jeans being pulled away before the thong follows. Soon the jeans and thee thong are around her ankles as I hear a distinct hiss. I then see it, she is sitting on a fucking toilet. A fart sounds before I hear two plops. I see her wipe and I am filled with fear. She grabs her jeans and thong and pulls them both up in one go. I can only do one thing, scream.

Chapter End Notes:

Rick realizing that his day is only going to get worse has another surprise waiting for him. I wonder if he'll ever get used to his new life.