- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

***Warning***

This chapter contains using someone as a tampon. If this is not your thing, please do not read.

Rick's adventure continues as his Mom, Susan, comes up with what to do. How will this play out for his family. A new character emerges as Susan enacts her plan.

                SM: I wake up at 4:30 and throw on my bath robe. I stand up to go wash up. As I get to the bathroom I let out a yawn, not looking forward to the week. I strip off my nightgown and panties and hop in the shower. As I begin to wash my body I feel something squirm inside me and I must brace against the  shower. I then remember I never too Rick out of my pussy last night. I smile and think that maybe this week won’t be so bad after all.

I clench my pelvic muscles as I do in my kegel exercises just to give him a warning. As he quits squirming I finish my shower and head back to my bedroom. I sit at my make-up desk and I reach my hand into my pussy to find Rick. I must reach in pretty deep in order to find him. He starts squirming again. His squirming and my hand inadvertently teasing myself, I start to get turned on. I grip Ricks feet and yank him free before I give in to my lust. I do have to get to work.

As Rick exits my pussy, I can hear him yelling. I look down at him and he’s screaming that I broke his foot. I bring him up to my face and hang him upside down in front of it. I begin telling him in a firm manner, “You need to shut up, now! You are going to work with me, I just haven’t decided how yet. I am going to set you on the desk, don’t try anything.” As soon as I set Rick on the desk he immediately tries to run and trips and starts yelling in pain again. I must have really broken his foot. I sigh and say, “You really are an idiot.”

I then noticed that my hand is a little red. It’s my fucking week. I go to the bathroom and wash my hands and look for a tampon but I find the box empty. I forgot Brie mentioned she used the last one. I will have to grab some more before the other girls need them. I am unsure what I’m going to do to hold myself until I get to the store. Then an idea hits. I grab some cotton, a bottle of superglue, a piece of string and some rubber bands and I head back to the bedroom.

I sit back at the desk and look at the dumbass trying to crawl away. I set down my supplies and drag him to the center of the desk. I look at him and say, “I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I know how you’ll accompany me to my work. Bad news, it will be as my tampon.” I see the confused look on his face, but I don’t have time to explain it to him. I grab the rubber bands and I put one around his arms and torso. Just over his chest area. I make it tight so he can’t move. I put another one around his thighs so he can’t move his legs. I put another one over his belly and make sure his arms are firmly in place. I put another one on his legs down by his calves and make sure they cannot move. I next dip one end of the string in glue and wrap it around his feet. I set him down now that he is immobile. I then set the cotton down and make a thin strip out of it. I set it next to rick and grab the glue. I can see the cogs in his mind turning. I know he was a smart kid, but that was book smart. He’s pretty clueless when it comes to anything else. I next put a coating of clue on the cotton. I then pick up Rick and give him a healthy coating as well. I lay him down on his back on the cotton and begin to roll him up in it. When it’s finish I admire my handy work and I shift my hand down to my pussy. I keep it there for a few seconds before I insert my handmade tampon into my pussy. I finish getting ready for work and head out. I make a reminder in my phone to grab more tampons as I leave.

RM: I wake up in a tight stuffy space and remember I passed out in my mom’s pussy. It smells like iron in here and the walls are looking a bit redder than I remembered last night. I try to wiggle free but the muscles around me constrict and don’t let up until I quit. I can feel my mom start to walk again and after a bit I feel a small thump. I assume she just sat down. I feel the wall tight and then I feel her trying to grab me and I try to wiggle away. I can feel the walls becoming a bit wetter and tighter. She firmly grips my ankle and it instantly shatters from her firm grip and as she roughly pulls me out my leg gets dislocated. I begin to yell out from the pain. As I exit I can feel the cool air on my burning skin. I scream up ate her about my foot, but the gigantic bitch ignores me and hold me in front of her face…upside down. I’m being held by my broken foot as she says, “You need to shut up, now! You are going to work with me, I just haven’t decided how yet. I am going to set you on the desk, don’t try anything.” She sets me down and I try to stand, but the pain in my foot is too much to bear and I fall. My mom looks down at me and says in an annoyed tone, “You really are an idiot.”

She looks at her hand and sighs before leaving the room. I don’t get why she’s annoyed, it’s not like she was used as a sex toy. I look at my broken foot and wonder if I should just stay here. I notice that there is some blood on my foot and I then noticed there are spots of blood all over my body. I decide against my better judgement and begin to crawl towards the back of the desk.

I make it more than halfway before I hear the door open and the soft thuds as she makes her way over to the desk. I hear some items drop to the desk with some thuds and I feel my mom grip my legs and drag me back towards her. As I roll over, I can see her looking at me. She says, “I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I know how you’ll accompany me to my work. Bad news, it will be as my tampon.”

I look back at her in confusion, but she offers no more explanation. She puts a rubber band over my chest and arms and makes them tight so I can’t move them. Another one is added to my thighs, one over my stomach and arms and finally one to my shins. Next I feel something wet against my feet as she loops it round and ties it. She sets me down and I evaluate my bindings. They are all tight and offer no leeway for movement. I see my mom holding a bottle of superglue and she takes the applicator and does something out of sight. She then picks me up and uses the applicator to apply the glue to my body. I am then laid on something soft. She grips my side and begins to roll me. I notice that she rolled me in some cotton. I am so confused. My mom hold me in front of her face before I can feel the hand fall. I look up and I see her pussy. It doesn’t look like she is doing this because she is horny. I then see her pussy getting larger and before I have time to prepare, I am inserted into her pussy. Its stuffy and cramped as I get ready to be played with, but nothing happens. I can feel my prison jostle and then the walls begin to grind me as I can tell she is walking.

I hear a small thump and then there is a slight vibration. I assume she is in her car and heading to work. It’s hard to tell what exactly is happening, but I can tell the difference between my mom sitting and her walking. When she sits I can feel a bit more pressure being forced at my feet. When she stands the pressure lessens and when she walks there is a slight grinding. My eyes begin to adjust and I can see the ribbed walls of my mom’s pussy. They are slightly redder than I remember. There is an iron type smell and when some of the liquid get in my mouth, it tastes metallic. I can see the cotton absorbing more of the liquid and turning redder with each passing minute. I realize what she finally meant, and I am an idiot. The bitch turned me into a fucking tampon. She made it so I have to sit here and absorb her fucking fluids. The day is pretty uneventful as I am entrapped in her pussy. I am unable to move and do to the constriction on my chest I have to keep my mouth open, meaning I have to swallow this foul liquid. There is no sense of time as the day continues on. The only way I have to tell that time is passing is that the cotton is getting wetter and redder.

At some point I can feel her sit down and I feel the small vibration again. I assume she got back in the car. The rumbling stops within a few minutes and I can feel her walking. This continues a bit before I hear the familiar rumbling and she drives someplace else now. I pray its home. I feel the vibration stop and I hear a small thud. I can feel her walking again before there is a slight bounce and then it’s back to a gentle walk. I was surprised as I suddenly get yanked out. I see my mom’s vagina and I continue to fly out and I see the bathroom cupboard fly by, followed by the marble counter and then I see the bowl of the sink. As I see the sink, I am dropped and I slid down the wall to by the drain. I look up at my mom and wonder what she has next planned for me.

She strips her clothes and enters the shower while I remain in the sink. I hear the shower start and curse the bitch for ignoring me. As I wait for her to finish, I can feel my cotton bindings begin to dry. By the time she finishes the cotton I am trapped in fully dries. I see come towards me and she is holding a lighter. I want to question what the hell she is doing with a lighter but I soon find out. She lights the lighter and brings it to the cotton. It soon gets engulfed in flames and burns off completely. I can feel my skin sizzle as the cotton, the string and the rubber bands burn. After a couple of minutes I hear a whooshing sound as she turns on the faucet. After I am rinsed off, she begins to fill the basin with scalding hot water. She proceeds to wash me and after I am thoroughly cleaned she shoves me in her pajama pocket and leaves the bathroom.

SM: As I get home, I head upstairs to the bathroom and I remove Rick from my pussy. His skin is died red from my blood and he looks upset. I put him in the sink and I leave him there as I shower. After I get out I try to come up with a way to get him out of my handywork without touching him. I then remember a YouTube video about tampons being good fire starters. I go and grab a lighter and after I ignite it, I put the flame in direct contact with the cotton. It almost instantly goes up in flames. I continue to fix myself after the shower as I let that burn.

As he screams and the smoke dies down, I walk over to the sink and wash Rick off. After I’m satisfied with his cleanliness, I head downstairs to eat dinner. After dinner I pull Lindsey aside and hand over Rick. She thanks me before heading to her room to finish her homework.

LM (Lindsey McAlister): I get home from practice. We have a big game tomorrow and we can never be too prepared. We sit down to eat and enjoy a normal dinner. As we finish cleaning up and I go to head up stairs my mom pulls me to the side and hands me rick. I completely forgot it was my turn today. I smile and thank her before heading to my room.

As I enter my room, I kick off my slippers and go sit at my desk. I take Rick out of my pocket and hold him in front of my face. “You know, you really fucked up. Mom was protecting you, but you just had to be your usual prick self. Now, you get to be a toy for the entire family. All those years of bullying, all those “pranks”. All that Karma has led you to this point.”

I drop him before he has the chance to say anything. He hits the carpet and does a light bounce. I place my bare left foot over him and trap him underneath it. His head is between my second and third toe while his chest and abdomen is under the ball of my foot and his legs under the arch. I get my schoolbooks and get ready to do my homework while saying, “I’ll play with you after I’m done. Unlike you I want to make something out of my life instead of being a toy.”

I begin my homework, starting with English, followed by history. I get through my chemistry homework and start on my worst subject, Calculus. As I struggle through the homework, I can feel a slight tickling on my foot and I can hear some squeaking. I look down and I can see Rick struggling against my foot. This makes me giggle and I get a little enjoyment from the horror of Calculus. I use Rick as a stress toy. When I get aggravated or irritated I clench my toes and I can feel his breath being forced out between them. After a bit I forget about him again and I hear some squeaking which is him trying to yell. I look down and I see my foot tapping while his head is squeezed between my toes. When my foot flexes up his head follows and stretches his muscles beyond a comfortable level. When my foot meets the ground it pushes into him, forcing all the air out and making his abdomen flatten. This repeats several times a minute and I just smile at him and continue my homework.

After finishing my homework, I stretch, putting pressure on my foot. There is a slight wheezing as I forgot about Rick once again. But now there is nothing to distract me. I press my foot down and squeeze Rick’s head between my toes. I stand up and put all my weight onto my foot. I can feel his cool breath against my hot sole as it is forced out of his lungs. I lift my foot and I can feel him breathe in. I take a step and as my foot lands, I feel his breath again. I walk over to my bed, making sure I don’t loosen my grip. With each step I can feel his body compress against my foot. It’s an odd feeling, sort of like a mini massage. As I take another step, I can feel him try to struggle against my foot. I quizzically press down harder. I feel his struggles increase , which only causes me to press harder. I stare down at his face and watch him struggle for breath. His face soon turns from his pasty white color to blue to a nice shade of purple. It’s a nice contrast against my fair skin. I relax my foot and I can feel Rick suck in the air and now with him pacified I finish my small walk to the bed.

I fall into my bed and lift my foot up. I see rick look at me as he starts punching at my toes. He start to scream at me, “Release me you fucking bitch. I’ve had enough of feet to last me an entire lifetime.”

His voice is so small and squeaky that I start to laugh. He continues his tirade, but I couldn’t care less. I clench my toes once again, cutting off his air supply. He begins to thrash and I bring my other foot and press him between them, creating a foot sandwich. I begin to grind my feet together. I loosen my toes and let him roll, essentially using his body as a makeshift massager. I close my eyes and enjoy the sensation.

I hear my mom yell up, “Get to bed, you have a busy day tomorrow.”

                I yell back, “Ok mom!”

                I remove my feet and watch as Rick’s body falls to the bed. Before he can even react, I have a sock in hand. I pick him up and drop him into it. I than tell him, “This should keep you warm Little Brother.” With my voice dripping with contempt. I put on the sock and head off to bed, excited for tomorrow.

RM: I sit in my mom’s pocket, recovering from the whole ordeal of being lit on fire. Her pocket is soft enough that it is not bothering my skin, even as it bounces. I can hear a soft thud as I assume she takes a seat at the dinner table. I can her some soft mumblings but I am too focused on trying to recover to pay any attention. After a bit, I feel my mom stand and the little light that was shining in gets blocked out as her hand enters the pocket and grabs me. I am removed from the pocket and dropped onto something soft and warm. As my mom’s hand retreats I notice that I am on someone’s palm. As her hand fully removes itself, I am staring up at my sister Lindsey.

She smiles before thanking mom and heads to her bedroom. She shuts her door and heads to her desk. Lindsey hold me up to her face and says, “You know, you really fucked up. Mom was protecting you, but you just had to be your usual prick self. Now, you get to be a toy for the entire family. All those years of bullying, all those “pranks”. All that Karma has led you to this point.”

I go to start yelling at Lindsey, but I am dropped before I can find my voice. I fall for what feels like forever before I land on the fuzzy carpet. Before I can catch my breath Lindsey places her left bare foot on me. She is placing just enough pressure to make breathing difficult. My head is between her toes which squeezes my head, making it even more difficult to breathe. I can hear some books shuffling before she says to me, “I’ll play with you after I’m done. Unlike you I want to make something out of my life instead of being a toy.”

As Lindsey begins her homework I realize that she is less experienced than my mother and that this could be my chance to escape. As I try to wiggle free from her foot I start to get frustrated by the lack of strength I possess. I hear some giggling and I look up to see my bitch of a sister staring back at me. Soon she begins to press her foot harder against me, crushing me flat against the floor. When she isn’t content to just crush me, she start to flex her toes, eliciting a small yelp each time. Each squeeze forces me to exhale most of my breath and as I  try to refill my lungs the air is tainted by her foot odor. Soon I can hear her grumbling and then she starts to tap her foot. This is a small annoyance to her but to me it’s a fight for my life. Lindsey’s toes have me trapped by my head and when the front of her foot raises, so toes by head. It forcefully stretches my body and causes great pain. Then when her foot falls it feels like zero-g before I am pressed onto the floor and her foot forces out the air in my lungs. This keeps repeating and I start to wheeze after about two minutes. I try to yell, but all this seems to accomplish is her tapping her foot faster and harder. Its like trying to ride a raging bull with the saddle shifted to the bottom. It’s an insane time as I’m just a toy for her.

As I am lying there I hear a book slam close and the pressure increases a thousand-fold. I let out a long wheeze. Her toes start to squeeze my head and the pressure keeps increasing. I feel her foot start to lift and I go with it. Before long I can feel myself plummeting. As I crash to the floor, the pressure increases as her foot crashes along with me. The air is forced out of my lungs as Lindsey’s foot crushes me. This action repeats as she walks. Her foot lifts, dragging me along with it. After a couple seconds were both in freefall, me more so than her foot, and I am crushed immediately following the decent. I try to struggle against her foot but it does no good. In response to my struggles, I feel Lindsey press down harder, almost like she is balancing most of her weight on this foot. I struggle to take in even a hint of breath as the pressure continues to increase. I thrash against her foot as my lungs scream for air. My lungs feel like they are on fire and my vision starts to dim. I feel like there is something keeping me awake and I curse this as my chest feels like it’s about to burst. Lindsey relaxes her foot and I begin to take in deep breaths. Before I can ready myself she continues her walk.

I hear a soft thud as Lindsey falls into her bed and I am lifted by her foot into the air. I look at Lindsey ad I start to punch her foot as I scream, “Release me you fucking bitch. I’ve had enough of feet to last me an entire lifetime.”

This doesn’t faze her as she squeezes her toe, cutting off my precious air supply once more. I try to struggle again but Lindsey brings her feet together, smooshing me between them. She begins to slowly grind her feet, rubbing my skin raw. She loosens her toes and I start rolling between her soles as the keep me pressed. As I start rolling between them, I can feel the little grim that is left on them get rubbed into my skin. As I am continuously rolled around I try to scream but only end up getting a mouthful of feet skin. After a bit of being an impromptu massager for Lindsey I hear Mom yell,  “Get to bed, you have a busy day tomorrow.”

Lindsey answers, “Ok mom!”

What is a simple act to her is deafening to me. I become disoriented as I am dropped. I fall for about three seconds before I land on her bed. As I start to recover, but before I can do anything, I am grabbed and dropped into a thick sock. I can hear Lindsey address me but my brain is having trouble keeping up with all the stimuli. While I am still struggling to get my bearings, I soon see Lindsey’s foot enter the sock. I steam rolls me, trapping me under its sole. After being stuck here for a bit, I finally manage to fall asleep. My last coherent thought is fear of what tomorrow will bring.
Chapter End Notes:

Wow, what does Lindsey have in-store for her brother? I hope you enjoy these stories, thank you for reading.