- Text Size +

Darkest Under Dawn

 

Barry smiled widely as he dashed around the camp, making sure that everything was in order for both Dawn and himself as they settled in down for the night. Not even the unfortunate incident that had left him shrunken down to a mere foot in height had been enough to deter his enthusiasm or overabundance of energy. Sure it was a bit annoying that he had to stick close to his neighbour for the foreseeable future instead of striking it out on his own like he had done before, but if he was honest with himself spending more time with Dawn was not really all that bad, it reminded him of when he was even younger and not yet a pokemon trainer.


For her part Dawn glanced his way as Barry ran around the camp, while she did some of the more literal heavy lifting and she gave him a wane smile and shake of the head. It was nice from her perspective that Barry had not lost his spark, but at the same time she felt he should have been taking things just a little more seriously. While watching him struggle and then eventually succeed in putting the utensils back neatly in their proper place from dinner, she mused on how things had turned out this way.


Cyrus was long defeated and most of Team Galactic was under the more reasonable command of Saturn, but Mars and Jupiter as well as that creep Charon were still at large with a small group of the more dim-witted followers. Dawn and Barry had taken it upon themselves to try help track them down, and had managed to follow them to the Battle Zone when the incident occurred. Mars and Jupiter had tried to hold them both off in a pokemon battle, and it had actually come down to the wire due to some bad luck and untested strategies.


Still the two friends had just barely managed to win, only for Charon to fire off a strange ray from a device at them. Barry had instinctively dived in front of it taking the hit, and before their eyes had shrunk down to his current stature while the Ex-Galactics got away. It was fairly quickly determined that it was only Barry who was effected, his pokemon were still fine and fit inside of their pokeblass with no problem. Some quick debates and permission from his father later, and Barry was allowed to continue to follow the trail of the Ex-Galactics so long as he traveled with Dawn, if for no other reason than the faster they got a hold of the device that shrank him, the faster they could restore him.


So for the past week the pair of trainers had travelled through the Battle Zone wilderness, fighting wild pokemon, getting stronger, and following the trail of their targets. If there was one good thing about his current situation as mused by Dawn, it was that since he was reduced to a fifth his normal size it had also slowed down his ground speed by the same amount, so relatively he was moving at a more reasonable pace. After the first day of trying to carry him had just ended up with him nearly bouncing off the walls during the night, it was decided that it was best to just let him burn off the energy.


Besides, the one time he had run into her like he had done so many times in the past he just bumped off of her leg and she barely felt it. That was a solid improvement in her book, not that she would admit it out loud. It had also taught him to be a little more careful, as him coming off the worse for one of his crashing impacts for once was a real eye opener for him.


By now night had mostly fallen, all of their pokemon were safely recalled and it was time for them to get to bed. Unfortunately an accident involving an overenthusiastic Hydro Pump from her Empoleon had soaked their tent, but also fortunately the Battle Zone was a very temperate location in Sinnoh, so sleeping under the stars was not unreasonable. The tent was set up to dry, and the two friends curled up on heir own ground sheets to sleep. Naturally Barry was slower to fall asleep, while Dawn drifted off on her back as even shrunk Barry was a little draining to keep up with.


Barry did eventually fall asleep, but awoke later in the night slightly shivering. This area of the Battle Zone might have been decently warm, but his smaller body was not as good at retaining heat as it used to be, and in his haste last evening he had forgotten to get out a blanket. He considered going to the pack to get one, but it was ark and hard to see, and it was liable to be loud as he searched. However an alternative occurred to him, as he looked in the direction of Dawn and saw her still sleeping on her back.


Knowing that he always, always woke up before Dawn every morning, in both senses of the word, Barry crept over to the girls side and laid himself out next to her. It was not a lot but her radiant body heat made him feel more comfortable, so he allowed himself to also start to drift off. Soon he was asleep again, and deep enough that he failed to notice when Dawn began to dream and shift a little in her sleep. At the moment the blue haired girl was in the midst of imagining herself on an Alolan Beach, tanning.


Barry awoke an hour later to a sudden feeling of pressure on his arm, and he groggily looked over in its direction in the dark only to see a wall of deeper darkness pressing on it. He tried to tug the limb free while attempting to see what the cause was, and felt a pit form in his stomach as he saw that it was Dawn, still asleep but turned onto her side facing him. More specifically it was her chest doing it, meaning he was pinned in place by her boob. The embarrassment from this state of affairs made him struggle harder to free himself, but just as he did Dawn shifted in her sleep again.


The girl was still dreaming of Alola, and when Barry pulled his arm free he removed the support it had provided for her body, and so she dreamed of getting a back tan. The blonde freed himself only to notice his friend rolling again, and being flat on his back he had no time to move before she finished rolling on top of him. His small frame ended up fitting near perfectly between her large boobs, and some sleepy adjustment on her end fully sealed him under her.


Barry tried again to escape, but this time was pinned flat on his back underneath the entirely of the weight of Dawns upper torso. The girl was seemingly content to resume sleeping, not moving an inch, and he had no leverage to speak of to even press back. In fact he was just lucky enough that some instinct had made him turn his head as Dawn had come down, so he was still getting a sliver of air and was not suffocating. It could even be said that he was fortunate to be smack dab in the middle of her cleavage, as it meant he was not being slowly crushed or smothered under the mass of one breast. The two hitting the ground on either side of him kept him pinned, but also helped support the body and reduce the weight.


When the next morning came Dawn awoke slowly with a yawn, remaining laying down for a bit as she fought of her drowsiness and listened for Barry’s inevitable good morning. However for once there was nothing but the sound of some Starly chirping in the trees, which was odd. Frowning but slightly more awake, the girl planted her hands and pushed herself up off her ground sheet, feeling something peel away from her front that she assumed was just the sheet itself. Looking around confused she got off of her sheet and began bundling it up, not noticing the small Barry weak from being under her for half the night feebly trying to get her attention.


The girl called out for Barry asking where he was, and when there was still no answer she began subconsciously compressing and kneading the bundle in her hands in growing worry. Had he wandered off? Did a pokemon come and get him during the night? Without thinking she carried the sheet over to her bag and stuffed it into it, needing a few more forceful shoves to get it all the way in. Once that was done she began searching for him in earnest.


The good news was that Dawn would eventually find Barry a while later, mostly due to her neat freak of a Gardevoir spotting the poorly folded sheet and wanting to do it right. He was mostly fine, just a touch sore all over and rather tired, but he bounced back before the day was over and was back to his usual self. With that the pair resumed their hunt for the Ex-Galactic members, while Dawn considered how well she had slept that night and began privately considering the benefits of trying again…


Oleana’s Office


Victor looked around a little nervously as he carried the box through the hallway of the Macro Cosmos building, wondering if he was headed in the right direction. The worker who was meant to escort him had been called away to deal with something, and so he was left alone to make his way to the office of Vice-president Oleana. The reason he was here was to deliver the contents of the box to the business conglomerate on behalf of Professor Sonia, but the exact details of what was within had not been revealed to him.


The main reason for the young trainers nerves was that he had heard stories from his cousin and new champion Gloria about them, their plans involving that mysterious event a few months back where the sky had grown dark in the middle of the day. In particular Gloria had spoken none to highly about the vice-president herself, and so walking right up to her office was not doing his nerves any favors. Still he had a job to do, and so he would do it.


Thankfully arriving at an office door that bore the womans name upon it the red-shirted Galarian mustered his courage and knocked upon the door. However when there was no immediate answer and none during either of the two follow up knocks the boy began to get a little worried. He did not want to fail in this, but he could not very well just leave the package out in the corridor. Slightly desperate he tried the door, and to his mild surprise he found that it was unlocked, or perhaps it had just failed to have been closed properly. Regardless of the reason he stepped into the office, finding it empty.


The interior of the room was rather nicely furnished, plants, pictures, large windows and a plush looking red carpet all came together to speak of wealth and success. Highlighting it all was a large wooden desk centered at the back of the room, with a high backed chair behind it. Being alone Victor considered just where to put the package, and after a moments debate decided that the desk was the best spot. He nearly put it on the near side of the desk, but realized that it was so deep that it would be much easier to reach from the side the vice-president would usually sit at.


Walking around and standing near to the chair, the boy placed the box down and very nearly just let then and there, but as he placed it down he heard something within roll slightly and fall over. Worried that he might have broken something and also a little curious as to what he had transported all this way without thinking the boy opened up the box’s lid and looked inside. Within he saw a small blue rock, one that seemed to be glowing faintly and had clearly just fell over when he put it down. Failing to consider the consequences he reached out to touch it, probably to center it in the box, but once he did there was a brief flash of light and he vanished. The lid of the box fell back into place, and nothing seemed to be amiss.


Not 10 minutes later Oleana returned to her office, her platform heels clicking on the floor outside just to be silenced once she stepped onto her office carpet. The blonde woman had her normal resting bitch face going on, a familiar sight to any staff member as she approached her work desk. As she approached she was lightly surprised but pleased to see the box resting on her desk, as she had been anticipating the arrival of the altered wishing Star for a while now. It had been found outside of Galar, and many were wondering as to its properties.


Her attention solely focused on the item, the business woman walked around her desk to her chair and in a smooth, well practiced movement pulled it out a bit and planted herself in it. The soft material gave way before her generous business skirt clad rear, and she never noticed the small addition to the cushioning now supporting her. She just bounced once pulling herself deeper into the chair, getting comfortable.


Below Victor had only just started to awaken after blacking out, feeling a soft surface underneath him cradling his body. He figured that he must have fainted and then been taken to a hospital or at least resting room to recover, but as he opened his eyes he found that he was only half right. Instead of a hospital or break room he found himself still in Oleana’s office, only it was much much larger than before. Then before he could do much more than gawk in confusion, he felt the ground beneath him shift. He turned to see a towering woman before him, not so much as looked down before she began to bend and lower herself into the chair.


Victor tried to run, but the woman was just too fast, and he was forced down onto his back, mashed under her black skirt and pressed into the seat. Thankfully it was so well cushioned that he was not completely flattened, but he also could not move. Then the woman, who he assumed was Oleana lifted and pulled herself back deeper into the chair, and he found himself briefly sticking to her ass as it lifted only to fall off and rotate from the force, landing on his front with the nylon clad legs not one second behind.


Oleana sat contently in her seat, only her iron discipline keeping her from wiggling a little in place in anticipation. Carefully opening the box she was briefly fascinated at the blue glow, but after having confirmed its existence and presence she closed it back up. Dealing with unknown energy sources might have been one of the primary skills of Macro Cosmos as a whole, but she was wise enough to know that she was not a scientist and that simply touching the glowing rock would be a boneheaded move. Below her Victor felt a new pang of pain, something a little different from the weight trying to crush him.


With that out of the way Oleana set the box aside on her desk for safe keeping and picked up her office phone, calling the laboratory director. Macro Cosmos had so many research labs and teams that they needed a dedicated manager to sort out what problems would go where, thus the director. As she spoke with them to co-ordinate which team would take on the project, the woman crossed one leg over the other, slightly grinding and crushing the human below her even more. Then once that was done she hung up, and knowing that it would be an hour at least before the box could be picked up she could address something else.


Reaching into her bag she pulled out the reason she was out of her office in the first place, a pokeball that contained her first pokemon. Making sure that the door was closed and that she would not be disturbed, Oleana released its contents, revealing a Garbodor. Allowing a smile to come to her face to match the happy expression on the conventionally ugly pokemon, the normally prim and proper serious business woman leaned forwards and began petting her pokemon, devolving into baby talk and praise that was utterly antithetical to most anyone who knew her professionally.


Of course Victor could hear everything being said, and while this particular Garbodor had a highly subdued miasma around it, to his tiny form the smell was magnified to the point that he was feeling ill. More interesting was the odd actions of the woman slowly pressing him into a sheet of paper below herself, and he began to take his cousin Gloria’s assessment with more of a grain of salt.


Eventually the normally smelly pokemon was recalled, its lighter than usual stench able to be dispelled by the air flow of the large room before it could build up to be noticeable by average people. With that Oleana moved onto other work, answering emails and filling our paper forms. The entire time she felt a slight irritation below her from her chair, one she first subconsciously than more consciously tried to deal with. Finally having enough a half hour later, she stood up to check and see if her chair was going, only to spot a most unexpected sight.


There was a trainer in red laying flat up against her rear, sticking to her skirt and nylons and looking clearly out of it. Their expression was one of mixed pain and exhaustion, as if they had just been forced to endure an extreme amount of physical trauma. The connection between their state, location on her rear and the strange feelings she had gotten for a while now was obvious, and upon closer inspection she recognized them as the courier Professor Sonia had said would bring the package to her. That last thought suddenly flashed through Oleana’s mind, and the confusion giving way to concern was replaced with something else.


“Just how LONG have you BEEN there!?!?!” Oleana called out furiously, her tone turning hostile and a red flush of mixed anger and embarrassment flowing through her. If the boy had been the one to bring her the package only to fall victim to its contents, then he had likely been here since before she had arrived. If he was in the office when she had first come in, then that meant that he had been present for her greeting her starter. Thus he would KNOW her deepest held secret. As she saw him start to come around, she baked again “Well!?! Answer me!!!”


Victor was mentally confused and physically sore, over thirty minutes of being ground, rolled over, and generally flatted under the ass and legs of the woman taking its toll upon him. The one saving grace in the whole situation had been just how high quality the chair was, as its soft cushion had kept him mostly safe the entire time, so he had nothing worse than some mild bruising and acute heat exhaustion from being underneath her in an oven bag of leather and nylon. The first breath of cooler air when she stood up was unbelievably refreshing, but it also made him alert to how much danger he was in.


Hearing the anger in the womans voice, and very faintly able to catch a glimpse of her infuriated expression, Victor supposed that perhaps Gloria had a point regarding the woman. Thinking quickly, he tried shouting to assure her “N-not long! Not long at all! I certainly was not here to hear you cooing over your Garbodor!” His voice was tiny but still audible, but it also showed that thinking quickly did not mean thinking intelligently. It was still hard to see, but Victor got the impression that based on the fire flashing in her eyes and the gritting of her teeth, that had been the wrong thing to say to Oleana.



Hex Maniac’s Misidentification


Martin took a moment to look himself over in the mirror, examining his Halloween costume one more time before he set out. He prided himself on his costume making and tailoring skills, and as he looked back at the fairly convincing Mimikyu costume on the mirror he felt that a little self-satisfaction was earned. It was the season after all, and it would not do to focus too hard on past incidents. His twin brother Steve might have gone missing this time last year without a trace, but Martin would do his best to carry on, in his memory if nothing else.


With that thought out of the way Martin looked at the time and grimaced, seeing that it was already time to go and growing dark outside. He had a costume party to get to after all, and he did not want to be late. Moving forwards he arrived at the front door to his home and used his cane to open it up. He needed to do this because he, like his brother, had been born with a rare genetic disorder that stunted their growth such that they fully matured and developed, but remained the same height as when they were children, just a foot or so tall.


As Martin lightly jogged through the leaves of the main walkway of the town, he could not help but think about how his brother had disappeared under similar circumstances the previous year. He had also been going to the costume party, and had needed to go back to the house to grab something and so had urged Martin to go on ahead. That had been the last time anyone had seen him. The currently costumed short guy shook his head to try and dispel these intrusive thoughts, and tried to move a little faster.


A glance at a nearby storefront showed a display of the current time, and the guy was mildly alarmed to note that he really was going to be late soon. Thinking quickly he realized that he was just following the main road the long way around, if he cut across the park he might still make it. It was perhaps not the wisest choice, especially considering the sun had finally set giving way to night, but he was slightly desperate and took the risk. He turned away from the main road, and began to follow the paved pathway surrounded by grass and trees.


As Martin moved across the path, he began to feel a little more nervous as time went on. Could perhaps this have happened to his brother last year? In attempting to make up for the lost time, he also cut across the park? The boy was not sure why he was dwelling on these thoughts, but they were distracting. Distracting enough that when someone appeared from around a corner hidden by a bush, he failed to notice before nearly running into their leg. In his defence the person was wearing rather dark clothing, and to his credit he swerved away at the last moment, only to end up falling into said corner bush.


Martin was dazed for a few moments as he tried to extract himself from the foliage, and so did not notice at first what the other person was doing. Thus he was caught off guard as a pair of large pale hands reached out and grabbed him, holding him firmly within them in mid-air. Finally the young man’s eyes cleared, and he beheld the visage of a tall pale girl wearing predominantly dark clothes and with bushy purple hair. More concerning were her eyes, also purple and containing a mixture of happiness and otherness that seemed to imply that she might not be all there.


Martin began to consider what it was that he wanted to say to the girl, to apologize for nearly running into her or perhaps thank her for pulling him out of the bush, but was cut off twice over. Firstly by the girl dressed as a stereotypical Hex Maniac saying “Oh, what grand fortune I have this night!”, her slightly vapid voice making it slowly clearer that perhaps she was not actually on costume, just her regular clothes. Secondly by the girl unexpectedly drawing him close to her body, completely muffling him with her dress and bust.


The guy was confused as he felt her walking like this, until she finally stopped and sat down on a park bench, finally pulling him free from her body and letting him breathe. However she still was keeping a gold on him, and had merely adjusted his position in her grip so that he was standing on her newly formed lap, her plump thighs below him, her stomach to his back, and her prodigious chest over top and pressing down on him like a warm beanbag chair. He was about to protest sharply and ask her what her deal was, but once more he was cut off.


“Oh my goodness! I never expected to find a Mimikyu here on Halloween Night!!!” This entirely unexpected statement from the girl caught Martin off guard, and in turn all he could do was stutter out a shocked and confused ‘Mi-Mimikyu?!’ The girl did not recognize his costume for a costume, she thought he was the real Pokémon?! Sure his height likely added to the confusion, but there had to be a limit to how far one could be mistaken. Sadly the repetition of just the name of said Pokémon just seemed to confirm the girls mistaken assumption, and she responded by unexpectedly holding him closer, continuing to prevent his escape.


“I’m gonna catch you and you’ll be my Pokémon and we will have tons of fun!” Now Martin was getting a little nervous, as clearly this was a real Hex Maniac who was deluded enough to actually think that he was a Pokémon, so he had best to clear the air now. ‘Wait, stop. I am not a Pokémon I am a human being. I am just in a costume so if you could-‘ The boy was suddenly cut off by the girl placing her hand over his face, silencing him as she said “Oh no, sorry little ghostie, but I won’t fall for your tricks. I know I can understand you due to my connection to the spirits but I shan’t be misled.”


Martin felt his stomach drop down to around the level of his feet, this situation was worse than he expected. This was one of the most deluded Hex Maniacs he had ever heard of, and her grip upon him just had him more cowed than ever. Taking his silence as him giving up, which was actually not far off the mark, the girl said “Now then, I left all my poke balls at home, so let your Mistress Helga get you nice and comfortable. It’s a long way to the next town over after all.” With that said the purple clad girl picked the faux-Mimikyu up, and bringing him up higher in front of her he wondered what she was doing. 


This was answered when her other hand reached at the collar of her top, and pulling it away she exposed her cleavage before plunging him deep down inside of her mammaries. The masses of jiggling flesh were warm and sweetly, pressing him from all angles and smelled faintly of lavender. He tried and failed to do anything to free himself, and he could not even see what was happening outside as Helga released her collar and allowed her dress to snap back into place sealing him in the moist, jiggling darkness.


An unknown number of hours later Martin was finally released, retrieved from the girls boobs and placed down on the floor of an unfamiliar house. He needed to only look and confirm that all of the doorknobs were well out of reach to know that as soon as a door was closed he would be trapped here. As he was taking this in the gothic styled girl spoke up saying “Okay, welcome to your new home Mimikyu! You just get used to your surroundings and greet your new friend Banette while I go get the balls.” The girl then turned and left the room, shitting and locking the door behind her and leaving Martin to realize he was not alone. He noticed a shadowy figure lurking underneath the nearby bed, and he began to back away in fear as it began to approach him.


Suddenly Martin was shocked out of his fear by a voice calling out, one he never thought that he would ever hear again. “MARTIN!” At this the “Banette” ran out from under the shadows of the bed, and the boy was shocked to see a familiar shape. Of course it was familiar to him, he had spent months making it for last years Halloween party. As he ran forwards with his arms spread wide, shouting ‘STEVE!’ He could not help but put together the dots. On the bright side, he now knew what had happened to his brother. On the dark side, if he was still here, a year after this had apparently happened before, it spoke very ill for his chances to escape.