- Text Size +

Samus lashed out with a powerful kick at the nearest Primid, one armed with nothing but its fists as it had charged towards her. The creature born of nothing more than amalgamated shadow bugs all but crumpled from the powerful hit, and was launched back into two more of its fellows sending them flying as well. As they tried to recover a fourth unnatural being leapt forward, this one wielding a beam sword with mechanical but uninspired precision.


Not that Samus let this stop her, as she simply pilled out her energy pistol and swapped it to whip mode and swung it at the blade. The equally energetic appendage wrapped slightly around the blade, and as the Primid was not intelligent enough to simply let go she took full advantage of its distraction just looking at what she had done. Giving a hard yank backwards in what was normally more a disarming move Samus was gratified to watch the almost toy-like construct be yanked off its feet into the air and be slammed into the sides of the corridor at her command.


In short order the enemies in front of her were dispatched, and the blue zero suit clad woman spared the time to look back to check her flanks. There she saw some more Primids arrayed around the wider open room she had just come from, equipped with rocket launchers, but she also saw that they were well handled. Two of them were already down and starting to dissipate, crackling with electricity, even as a yellow blur sparked over from where it had been next to the second Primid to the third. The flash resolved itself into a small yellow rodent creature with brown stripes and red cheeks, and with a battle cry of “PIKA!” a bolt of lighting came from the sky and blasted the final ranged Primid away.


Samus smiled at the sight of the Pokemon taking a moment to examine the area and confirm that it was clear of enemies, before he turned his attention in her direction and showed a little smile of his own. Samus opened her arms wide in invitation to the little guy, and as usual Pikachu responded by zipping over with his great speed and arriving just in front of her to be enveloped in a hug. After a few seconds the Electric mouse squirmed a bit, and Samus allowed him to climb up onto her shoulder as she began to continue on.


Before ending up in this facility Samus had met Pikachu before, but only in the Smash tournaments that were periodically held. From them she knew that he was powerful but not cruel, a strong fighter with a strong sense of fair play. When she had located him locked away in this facility being used as little more than a battery she of course had to same him, and he had suck by her side ever since then watching her back and helping her more directly whenever he was able.


Currently the pair were attempting to track down her lost Power Suit, as with it Samus would be much more powerful and better able to take this facility down. This was not to say that she was weak without it, far from it, she was just more vulnerable in this state. This was highlighted when she arrived at a doorway and opened it up, only to be forced to close the door again and back off as she was met by a short barrage of missiles and lasers.


Both Samus and Pikachu had seen beyond, and the sight was not promising. There were several floating metal spheres hovering around the entrance that they knew would open up to reveal razor sharp slicing blades, and not far behind them was a squad of sword Primids. They would be able to take full advantage of the pair having to carefully dodge around the blade traps, while in the meantime there was a dozen mixed laser and missile firing enemies in a raised position able to pick them off or just saturate the area with fire. Samus still might have been able to break through with the ranged capabilities of her suit, especially with Pikachu's help, but right now she was too vulnerable and unable to support the speedy but fragile Pokemon enough.


Clearly a different approach was going to be needed. Looking around the corridor, Samus spotted their ticket out of the situation, a fair sized vent cover leading up overhead. At best it would be a route to an entirely differnet part of the facility, and it worst it would bring them up and over the next room to its ceiling, where they could break out and drop down among the awaiting firing squad. It would take time for the melee fighters to get up to them, and so a counter-ambush might be just what they needed.


Of course first they had to get up there and through the vent, but the former was taken care of by Samus blasting the cover alongside some bolts from Pikachu, and then the woman simply jumping straight up into it. The vent was not the most spacious of locations to be sure, but Samus was used to these sorts of cramped spaces from all of her previous adventures, and Pikachu was only just barely over a foot tall. With that done they began to move through the ventilation system, Samus regretting not having her Morph Ball ability to make it even easier but handling herself well enough. Not even the sharp turns from vertical to horizontal and back were a problem for her.


This optimism lasted right up until they encountered an area where the tunnel narrowed travelling horizontally, and Samus found she was only just barely able to fit. Pikachu was travelling ahead of her as he was the best able to fight if need be in these tight confines, and so had not noticed at first what the slight narrowing of the metal for a section meant. Then he heard a sound like a cork entering a bottle, and he looked back to see the blonde woman no longer moving forwards, looking slightly embarrassed as her chest and rear made a bit of a seal around the entire space. However Samus had been careful to keep her arms and legs free at all times, and so was able to grab onto some exposed seams and start pulling herself forwards.


Naturally the Pokemon moved forwards to help, but seeing the only places he could reach to pull would have been her face or ponytail the yellow creature limited himself to just giving untranslated but understood encouragement and countdowns for stringer pulls. This continued even as Samus was visibly straining a little bit, and yet also was clearly moving forwards. Finally the woman gave a mighty heave, and pulled herself a few feet forwards and out of the narrow passage. This was great news, save for how the sudden an unexpected surge forwards meant Samus and her chest bulldozed over Pikachu before he could get out of the way.


Once she was freed Samus took a moment to take a deep breath of relief, as naturally she had held her breath while she was pulling herself out of the tight space and into the slightly larger one. Finally she said “Ah, there we go. Thanks Pikachu...Pikachu? Oops.” The blonde finally managed to look down slightly and see the yellow shape under her bust, and she did her best to lift up and back up a little to free the Pokemon. The little critter gasped slightly for air and backed up himself, mildly frazzled but alright.


Samus apologized and said “Sorry about that little guy. Need to watch where you are a little better I guess.” The rodent recovered quickly and groomed his fur a little to but it back in order, but offered no major complaints against the woman. It was an honest accident after all, and he was fine. He just promised himself to be a little more careful in the future, to try and avoid a repeat. With that out of the way they continued, arriving at another upwards turn but also a general sense that they were getting closer.


The smaller partner of the duo went ahead slightly climbing up the shaft, but noted with slight concern that it seemed this portion narrowed a bit in the middle as well, a connection point between two sections. However as he climbed up past it he saw that near the top there was one final horizontal section, and then a little ways along that there was another grate. Peeking down through it he confirmed that this was indeed directly over the room they had retreated from before, directly over the ranged attackers.


The Pokemon returned back to Samus who was navigating the corner to move upwards, and expressed excitement to her while pantomiming what he had seen. Samus from long experiance was able to understand him perfectly, and said “Wonderful! I'm on my way.” The woman then began to ascend the ventilation shaft, only to again be caught by the narrowing passage. This time since she was moving faster it made an unexpected tremor in the metal panels when she hit it, and instinctively she backed up a little before trying again. Perhaps she had just drifted a little too far to the side and there was still room?


What Samus had not seen was that when she had made that initial impact, it had also shaken Pikachu slightly, and as he was leaning forwards over the shaft on two feet he was knocked off balance and fell down towards Samus. He did not fall all the way down, as part way he landed amidst the butt cheeks of the bounty hunter just as she was lifting up into the narrow portion of the shaft again. Pikachu was forced right down into the middle of the woman's rear face first, the metal panelling at his back and the suit clad cheeks on his front and sides holding him firmly in place.




For her part Samus blinked and groaned a little as she felt herself get stuck again, and thought she had seen the Pokemon fall just as she had her eyes closed. Struggling to free herself again, she commented aloud “Damn, stuck again...Are you okay down there Pikachu?” She then paused to listen to the tone of the response, but none was forthcoming. Samus asked again how Pikachu was doing, but still there wasn't any answer. After a few seconds she continued “Ah, so you didn't fall. Well go on ahead, I should get out soon enough, and you probably can't really help with this. Better to be prepared ahead of time.”


So said Samus began to resume squeezing through the tight space, mentally thinking that this was even thinner than the last one. However in actual fact this was not the case, Samus was just marginally wider due to the addition of her partner up her rump. The mass of warm flesh contained in a high tech and mildly rubbery suit had Pikachu silenced completely, and while he might have drawn some attention by perhaps biting or shocking the woman he did not want to do that. On the one hand it would be rude and cruel to Samus, and on the other he did not want to risk her instinctively clenching her glutes on him even tighter.


It took a minute of great effort, but Samus bergan to make some good progress in freeing herself. She thought she was just sliding through, but in reality it was just Pikachu was being forced up deeper and deeper into her ass, the removal of his limited bulk decreasing Samus's profile. By the time Samus had fully squeezed through, Pikachu was mashed and crushed so far up the woman's rear that all that stuck out was his yellow lightning bolt shaped tail.


Now free Samus resumed moving through the shaft, her butt wiggling back and forth and lightly grinding and rubbing all over Pikachu. The Pokemon still could not manage to make any sounds or movements, and was helplessly carried along as Samus reached the vent cover. She worried at where her partner may have went, but wasted no time. It was possible that they might have attracted some attention moving around in here, so she had to act. The woman kicked open the ceiling grate and jumped out, lashing into battle.


The Primids were caught completely off guard, and even without Pikachu Samus made swift work of them all. Her pistol, fists and feet lashed out and utterly demolished the ranged enemies, and she was so fast at accomplishing this that she was even able to use the pistols ranged mode to attack the melee fighters still trying to reach her platform. However despite this success Samus was still worried, as Pikachu was nowhere to be seen. Unable to notice the faintly twitching tail sticking out from her ass, Samus began to move onward, saying “Strange...no sign of Pikachu ever since we left the vent...I bet those accursed Primids took him.”




This so said Samus moved into another corridor, this one empty so she could keep on going. She kept her pistol drawn, and her deliberate steps had her plump rear and chest swinging slightly side to side. Eventually she reached another more open area, a dimly lit storehouse of some sort by the looks of things, and she walked in not realizing that the room was not as empty as it first appeared.


Her first indication that something was up was a faint crunching noise under one of her boots, but she passed it off as nothing at first. It was only when there were more crunches and then a dull shape hitting her in the stomach that she realized something was up. Suddenly the lights brightened, and Samus saw that she was lightly surrounded by over a dozen strange beings only a few inches tall. They looked a bit like small stickfigure beings, in several colors, but their heads looked like the logo of the Primids she had seen and they were visibly hostile.


Samus looked down and saw a few more around her, including a few who had visibly been stepped on by her explaining the crunches. These little things, Mites she supposed, were now trying to surround her, but Samus was ready. Her foot lashed out quickly as another one jumped at her, and she launched it into a wall where it hit and fell still. Thus battle was joined, such as it was.


The simple facts were that the Mites only had numbers on their sides, and while Pikachu might have been overwhelmed had he been fighting Samus was not so easily subdued. She tried to use her pistol at first, but the little creatures were agile and small enough to avoid the attacks easily. As such she changed tactics smoothly, swapping instead to low sweeping kicks, as well as just flat out stamping them under her boots.


Still even this was only taking out a few at a time, and while Samus was slowly gaining the upper hand she wished to end this faster. Then she hit upon a new idea as an unavoidable hit to her chest both sent the attacker bouncing away and her nearly sprawling backwards. Grinning slightly Samus continued to fight, but worked in a tactic she had sometimes seen from other Smash Fighters. Jumping into the air slightly, Samus turned away from the Mites and sat down in mid-air, actively slamming her butt into the ground. The attack was fully effective, as the larger area crushed several Mites beneath her, and the pressure wave sent the others nearby who could have capitalized sprawling.


Of course all of this fighting was murder on Pikachu, the poor little guy swung around with Samus's acrobatic spins and mashed with every flex of the womans surprisingly muscular for its size rear. However the absolute topper was the ground pounds, as it was not just devastating to the Mites but Pikachu as well. It was effectively Samus repeatedly and obliviously sitting down on him extra hard, and it was nearly too much to bare. Soon he was unable to provide any shocks at all, even if he wanted to.


Finally Samus was finished with the battle, all of the Mites destroyed. Taking a moment to catch her breath the woman leaned up against one of the walls, only to feel some small pokes in her rump. Looking back carefully, Samus saw a few speckled remains stuck to her, a red head here, a yellow line of a body there, and so on. Slightly self-conscious Samus turned and bent over, brushing off most of the remains with her hands and inadvertently releasing Pikachu. He fell out of her ass and landed in a partially opened box, and the sound of him landing and rustling the box attracted the bounty hunters attention.


Cautiously the woman looked and spotted the box, and briefly considered just sitting on it to crush it under her and flatten any Mites within. However instead she opened it up, and there saw a visibly beaten and exhausted looking Pikachu. Immediately Samus was concerned for him, but also over joyed to have found him. Reaching down and picking him up, the blonde took in his exhausted and bedraggled appearance and came to the conclusion that Pikachu had gone ahead and fought the Mites before she had, taking them down and leaving them unprepared for her after capturing him.


Smiling brightly and honestly Samus brought Pikachu in for another big hug, saying “Thank you so much Pikachu for helping me back there! What would I do without you?” The entire time Samus was waiting for his normal struggle for freedom indicating he wanted out of the hug, but it never came. The Pokemon fighter was so sore and beaten from his experience in the ass that he had no strength to move, and now his head was being pressed in between the woman's prodigious breasts cutting off his air again.




Samus at first thought Pikachu was just enjoying the hug for longer, but after a while she noticed hat he seemed to have gone limp, and so she finally pulled him away to see he was flat out unconscious. “Aww, you are all tuckered out. Don't worry Pikachu, I can get us out of here.” Samus was quick to reassure the Pokemon, but now had the problem of what to do with him. She could not very well just leave him behind to be captured or worse without her, but neither could she carry him in her arms without exposing him to danger and severely hampering herself in combat.


Then Samus hit upon an idea, and looked back down at Pikachu doing some mental calculations. After a few seconds she said “Hmm, yes, that could work. Good news little fella, I have a plan to carry you without hampering my fighting ability and to keep you safe. Well, so long as you don't squirm and tickle too much.” Explaining now with actions rather than words, Samus began to open up her Zero Suit, exposing her warm and slightly moist from all the activity breasts.


Reaching over and picking up the insensate Pokemon, Samus placed him over her chest and pushed down, carefully pressing and squeezing him lower until his entire body was surrounded by and contained in her bust. Giving her boobs one final adjustment Samus zipped her Zero Suit back up, compressing her breasts around Pikachu and fully entombing him in her cleavage. With the Pokemon now sealed away with her suit and own body between him and danger, she set out once more into the facility, not really noticing that even with all that, her chest was still jiggling with every step, or considering how her usual acrobatic fighting style would apply to someone in her chest.