- Text Size +

*PLOW*

 

Evelyn leant forward slightly and collapsed downwards. While her face was planted safely into a pillow, Hal was knocked down by her enormous tits plunging right into him. Concerned, she thrust herself back up to check on him.

 

“You okay, little man?!” she said concerned, without failing to continue humping Daniel’s cock.

 

No concern on Evelyn’s end was needed. Hal was breathing heavily. His smile was enthusiastic.

 

“Let me put the camera down. I’m getting in on this!” Hal exclaimed. The couple laughed in excitement. Evelyn brought her gigantic hand down and lifted him up to her big, juicy breasts and was ready to give Hal the time of his life. She continued to ride her boyfriend cowgirl style, bouncing her big tits up and down. Hal could barely hang on and regularly found himself dangling from Evelyn’s nipples, only to pull himself back up and sit on top without any sense of balance. This went on for several more minutes, and Hal found himself becoming more aroused by the minute. At points he had totally forgotten that this was all for a giantess video and it was really a matter of business before pleasure.

 

“Fuck business,” Hal said to himself whenever the thought of his work reoccurred to him.

 

Daniel and Evelyn’s moans got louder as they both near climax. Evelyn was really into getting painted with creamy man juice and volunteered to be a canvas at every possible opportunity. This fact however was totally unknown to tiny, unsuspecting Hal, who was completely lost in this giant, arousing moment.

 

“Evelyn, baby, I’m about to… I’m about to…”

 

“Cum?” Evelyn completed his sentence for him, a big grin stretched across her face.

 

Daniel didn’t need to reply. He just moaned in more and more pleasure as she motioned his girlfriend off of him. He stood upright on the bed as Evelyn kneeled down under his big, pulsating cock. The tip was bright red as blood flowed to it, and his veins bulged out to the size of thick spaghetti.

 

“Ready baby?! Are you ready for some warm hot cum?!”

 

Hal didn’t have time to process what was happening. It all transpired over the course of literal seconds. Not that he had any intention of moving anyway. All he had processed at a fairly primal level was that he was cushioned on a bouncy pair of tits and about to be coated in a load of semen from possibly the biggest cock he’d ever had the privilege of filming.

 

“I’m cumming! I’m cumming! Oooooh!” Daniel exclaimed. Evelyn could barely contain her own giggles as pure animal instinct took over them both.

 

The first stream that came out was by far the biggest. It was thick like strawberry jam and sugar white. It hit Hal right in the face, knocking him backwards on his ass against the mountainous flesh of Evelyn’s tits. It was heavy and had an almost-glue like effect. Hal was effectively blinded as Daniel’s cock launched more and more pleasure-drawn streams of warm cum. Giggles and moans filled the air as Hal tried to pick himself up.

 

Eventually, the ejaculation came to an end. Those seconds felt like minutes. Before Hal had an opportunity to wipe the load from his eyes, Evelyn had picked him up and dangled the tiny man over her mouth. She gave him a lick to clean him up and return to him his sight.

 

“Sorry about that little guy!” she said. “Normally we don’t get THAT messy!”

 

Hal brushed it off. “Oh, don’t be sorry. This is hot!” He didn’t notice how finely glazed with cum Evelyn’s face was. Daniel must have been holding on to this one for days. It was spread over like maple syrup as if her face were a pancake. Though Evelyn was voluptuous. Nothing was pancake-like about her.

 

Evelyn picked Hal up and lowered him into her mouth. Initially Hal was concerned, mildly panicking. Did Evelyn intend to eat him? Seconds passed and there was no chewing, no sense of pain. Only the warm and wet darkness of her cavern as she rolled his tiny form around. Hal was losing himself. Being a major vore fetishist he didn’t think he’d be able to live out such a dream in a consensual and safe way. Hal couldn’t help but stroke himself and ejaculated a tiny piece of spunk inside Evelyn’s maw. She didn’t notice it given how small it was and it effectively blended with Daniel’s much greater load.

 

After cleaning him up of Daniel’s cum, Evelyn spat him back out into her hands. Daniel was just finishing up cleaning himself up from tonight’s naughty adventure. The three of them sat there on the bed in post-orgasm bliss.

 

“Was it as fun for you as it was for us, little man?” Evelyn asked with a cheeky grin.

 

Hal contemplated for a moment, though he believed he already knew the answer. “More so than you think.”

 

*THUD*

 

There was a faint sound. Moans and bangs on the wall. The sex was over in this apartment, so where was this coming from. Daniel, knowing full well what this was chuckled.

“That girl next door sure is crazy.”

 

“Crazy girl?” Hal asked.

 

“Oh yeah, all the time they’re like this. Making noise and keeping everyone in the building up. I tell you, I’d love to go swinging with her and her boyfriend.”

 

Although Hal couldn’t deny that the fantasy of being involved in 5-way sex with two couples and filming it was hot, he had an uneasy feeling. With nothing but sounds of a wild woman across the hall to go off of, he let his imagination run wild over what Adam must have been going through.

Chapter End Notes:

The rest of this story (and others like it) is available on my Patreon. To access the rest of it now, please consider becoming a patron!

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard