- Text Size +

It was Saturday morning. Adam woke up hours later than usual. He'd spent much of the evening losing himself to his giantess fantasies online and neglected virtually all interactions with others in that time. After his parents called him out for dinner the night before he barely interacted with them. He passively responded to their urges for him to write out college applications. They even pushed for him to write to Ivy League schools. Harvard, Princeton, Cornell. Evidently his mother and father had fantasies of their own. Even if he could put aside his depression and discipline himself to study harder, he didn't raise his college hopes higher than the Illinois State University in Chicago. Without a choice of a major, it didn't really matter where in the world the university was or how prestigious it was perceived to be. Knowing he had to do something about all this eventually, Adam mumbled something out to them that was neither oppositional nor compliant, just passive.

 

He took his pasta into his bedroom and ate it while reading an amazing giantess story. It was about a guy named Liam being shrunk down by his mother, sister and girlfriend after they mistakenly believe he is into the fetish and torment him. Every giantess fan had their own interests. Some liked women towering over the tallest buildings in the world, some liked women that were overly nurturing and gentle, and others liked stories of unaware women unknowingly stomping on tiny people. Adam however loved the idea of being dominated with malice and incorporating taboo elements. He just wished that the writer could get new material out sooner! "Must be some lazy guy that doesn't do anything useful with his time" Adam thought to himself.

 

He ended up not going to bed until the early hours of the morning. He spent all his time in the company of only his dog Harry and the finest of giantess erotica, photo edits and pornography starring the hottest actresses. If Adam wasn't in love with Cindy, he might have fallen for Katelyn Brooks, who he considered the best model working in the giantess industry. And he didn't masturbate either. What he wanted was the psychological smothering of losing himself in the material for all those hours in isolation. It didn't make up for the upset over the beating and the drawing of Giantess Cindy being destroyed, but he wouldn't have traded that night away.

 

Feeling hungry, Adam went out to the kitchen for a pop tart. He ended up wishing he hadn't when he saw his parents sitting at the counter looking concerned.

"Do you want to explain this, Adam?" his mother, Ellen asked sternly. His father, Curtis looked just as boot-faced as his wife.

 

Adam's hunger vanished in seconds. "Ummm... explain what?" he said, trying to act as though he was ignorant of what this might be about.

 

"This is from your history teacher. She says your attention is dropping. A lot. What is the meaning of this, Adam?! We thought you liked history?!"

Adam stood looking guilty and lost for what to say. "I just... I haven't felt motivated. I... I've been tired. I don't know."

She was unimpressed with his response, but his father made an effort to be diplomatic. "We don't know what's going on with you. You don't talk, and I'm beginning to think you don't listen either. We were willing to put aside your low grades in math as it not being your gift. We want you to play to  your strengths. This though? This is throwing school away as a whole."

 

"I'm not throwing school away, dad. I'm just feeling-"

 

Curtis cut him off. "What you're feeling is anxiety. You're becoming a man, but you're not showing it. And you're pissing away your college plans by wasting time in class writing in that little notebook of yours. What do you write about anyway?"

 

He had kept his giantess fetish secret from his parents for all his life. He wasn't about to reveal it now. "Just... stories."

 

His mother sighed disapprovingly, and Curtis continued. "Well, save the stories for your free time. Grow up and apply yourself. You'll regret it when you're spending this time next year mopping up floors in a roach-infested kitchen somewhere."

 

"Can I go now?"

 

"Yes, you can go." Curtis granted him "But you're gonna fix up your act. And fast."

 

Adam knew his parents were right. His father wasn't cruel enough to say that he thought his son was on the path to become a loser outright, but he knew he was thinking it. He returned to his room, looking at both the split remains of the Cindy drawing, and the pile of schoolbooks sitting disorganized on his desk. Looking between them it was like the angel and devil whispering into each ear like in old cartoons. Right now, he just had to get out. Adam took out his phone and texted Marty.

 

Hey. Walk in the park? Parents have been on my ass. AGAIN :'(

 

Marty, likely wanting any excuse not to study himself agreed. They would meet up and be strolling around together within the hour.

Chapter End Notes:

Please consider becoming a patron to access the rest of the story (that was written) now. Additional chapters of this story will be re-released to the public over time, but if you wanted to access it all it's available on Patreon. Hope you have enjoyed it. One day I want to write a new version of the story and make it even better.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

As I have a bit more free time for the next few weeks I'm considering plotting out a remake of this story. Keep an eye on my profile for those updates if interested.