- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sara begins to find out just how difficult being giant is. 

Needless to say, nobody was quite sure how to handle the situation. The EMTs called the police, who called the National Guard, who called the CIA, who brought along the FBI for good measure. The small and peaceful neighborhood was turned into a scene straight from a sci-fi movie. Armored cars and police cruisers covered the streets as soldiers and cops knocked on the doors of every house in the neighborhood. With such a mobilization of manpower, it wasn’t long before news helicopters buzzed overhead like flies, pointing their searchlights at Sara. 


“Did you ingest any unknown or potentially hazardous chemicals?” Asked the CIA agent questioning her.


“N-No,” Sara answered, her voice shaky. 


“Have you been exposed to radiation as far as you are aware?” 


“N-No.”


“Have you had extraterrestrial contact?” 


“Extraterres-no! I haven’t been probed by aliens! I told you already! I had a headache, and then I grew! I don’t know why! I don’t know why this is happening to me!” Sara snapped. 


Noticing the agent wince and back away, Sara realized she was shouting. Again. Forcing a smile to show she was no threat, she adjusted the bed sheet covering her breasts and leaned closer. 


“I’m sorry. I’m just very, very scared right now. I don’t know why this has happened, I really don’t. All I ask is for someone to get me some real clothes and maybe get those news helicopters to leave. I’d like to stay off the TV,” She explained. 


“Okay. I’ll see if we can do something about the helicopters. We’ll have to wait and see for clothes, I’m afraid.” 


As she waited, Sara pinched the inside of her arm as hard as she could. After a few seconds of pain, she concluded that yes, unfortunately, she wasn’t dreaming. This was really happening. Rubbing away the red spot she’d created, Sara glared at the news helicopters overhead and made sure her chest and crotch were properly covered. 


A minute later, a pair of army helicopters ushered away the news ones. Sara was relieved to see them go, but knew she was bound to be all over every news channel in the country for the morning news. Once the news choppers were sent on their way, the attack helicopters returned and slowly began to circle the area. She took note of their full payloads, silently questioning just how effective they would be against her. 


“Don’t worry, those news choppers will be giving you some space now,” Her dad said, dressed in his Air Force colonel uniform.


“Thank you! That’s a huge relief!” Sara exclaimed, relieved to see her father on the scene. 


“I’ve already begun making calls across the country. There’s a scientist who’s dealt with this before, out in D.C. She’s coming here as soon as she can,” Her father explained. 


“Good. Where exactly will I be staying now? There’s no way I can fit anywhere!” 


“You heard about that girl who grew a few months ago, Katelyn? Well, she slept in an aircraft hangar at an old airfield. I’m having a hangar at the base cleared out for you to move in as we speak. We’ll make sure you’re fed and kept out of the sun,” He assured her. 


“Thank you!” She smiled, “What about clothing? And food?” 


“We’re working on those. It could take some time, I’m afraid.” 


“Hopefully not too long.” 


Imagining where she’d be living, Sara’s heart rate began to jump again. Her dreams of being an Air Force cadet were ruined. The closest she’d get to flying would be to grab a fighter jet off the ground and start swooshing it with her hand. Yes, a ‘cure’ had been made, but it could barely be considered an actual cure. 


Sara’s stomach was doing somersaults. She’d never get to go to her favorite restaurants. Hanging out with friends would be nearly impossible. The final dagger through her heart was wondering what Max would think when he woke up and saw the news. A tear she didn’t realize was forming ran down her face. Reaching up to dab at it with the bedsheet, Sara took a deep breath to try and calm herself. Why her? It wasn’t fair! Practically her whole life was planned out, and now all of it was gone. She wanted to be angry, but at what? Sara would’ve punched the ground to vent her frustration if it wouldn’t have likely knocked everyone over and set off car alarms. 


“A-Ashley? Where’s Ashley at?” Sara asked, looking around for the one person she could always talk to. 


Scanning through the crowd was like looking into a group of plastic toy people. Finally, one face pushed through the crowd and slipped beneath the police barrier. Although the angle was one Sara had never viewed people from before, she recognized Ashley immediately. 


“I’m here, Sara!” She called, waving her hands. 


Quickly reaching for her best friend, Sara wrapped her hand around Ashley and pulled her up to eye level. Feeling her friend moving in her hand was a sensation Sara couldn’t possibly have prepared for. She’d held toads in her hands before, but to hold a person, she couldn’t believe it. 


“What’s everyone saying? Am I in the news already? Am I going viral?” Her voice dropped to a whisper as she pulled her friend closer to her mouth, “Is Max down there?” 


“S-Sara…” She replied, her voice strained. 


“I know, it’s a lot of questions. But please, I need to know. Especially whether or not Max is—”


“S-Sara…let go!” Ashley cried out. 


Suddenly, Sara realized just how tightly she was holding her friend. Releasing her firm hold sent Ashley falling back into her palm, gasping as she sucked in air. Clearly in some pain, she hugged her chest with one hand as she wheezed. 


“I-I’m sorry, Ashley! It was an accident, I swear!” Sara apologized, her blood running cold, “Did I hurt you? Are you hurt?” 


Coughing, Ashley shook her head, “I’m fine. Just p-put me down.” 


Nodding, Sara quickly obliged and set her friend back down on the grass. A paramedic team was quick to swoop in, but Ashley waved them off and insisted she was okay. Nevertheless, they insisted she be checked out and they escorted her to an ambulance. 


Sara looked down at her hands, horrified with herself. She could’ve killed Ashley if she wasn’t careful. She’d literally held her best friend’s life in her hand and nearly harmed her. Tucking her arms close to her body, Sara began to cry. 


“Why me?” She asked, expecting no reply. 


“I don’t know, Sara,” Her father replied, walking up to her, “But I’m gonna do everything I can to help you.” 


Hearing her father’s determination brought out a weak smile from Sara. It gave her the strength to pull herself together and wipe away the tears running like a river down her face. Suddenly, her father’s phone rang. Quickly answering it, he hung up a few seconds later. 


“Alright! The hangar’s cleared out and ready for you to move in!” Her father announced.


“Fantastic!” Sara smiled, relieved that she’d have a roof over her head. 


“Now, the tricky part: Getting you there.” 


“Yeah…” She trailed off, looking around. 


“The helicopters will lead the way. Do your best to follow them. I’ll get there as soon as I can, Sara,” Her father assured her. 


Nodding her head, Sara took a deep breath to calm her nerves the best she could, whispering to herself, “I can do this. I got this.” 


Slowly rising to her feet, Sara gazed down at the ground far below her. People and vehicles in her way were quick to move, giving her a clear path to the street. With one hand cupping her crotch and the other still trying to keep the bed sheet over her breasts, she took her first step. Gingerly resting the ball of her foot on the street, Sara slowly added more weight until she felt a loud crunch. She’d barely put any weight on the road before the asphalt crushed beneath her. Realizing there was no other choice, she decided to put the rest of her weight down. As she feared, her foot sank through like she was stepping through mud. 


“S-Sorry!” She called out, wincing as she imagined how the road would need to be completely rebuilt. 


Taking a deep breath, Sara decided that the sooner she was on the airbase, the better. Remembering her father’s instructions to follow the helicopters, she set out after them. Not caring about her footfalls and the inevitable destruction they caused to the road, Sara quickened her pace. Exiting the neighborhood, her path soon turned to a mix of roads and earth as she followed the helicopters straight to the base. 


Just when Sara thought things were going smoothly, she felt her ankle catch on some sort of string. With nearly zero effort, she pulled her foot through and felt it snap, followed by an odd tingling sensation. Looking back, she could barely make out two telephone poles bent precariously to the side. Realizing she’d just knocked out power to a few neighborhoods, Sara continued on after muttering, “Sorry!” 


Finally, after blindly following the helicopters through her town, Sara finally saw it. The Air Force base. Her pace quickened, eager to finally get a roof over her head once again. The helicopters broke off, their job now completed. Coming to a stop at the fence, she looked at the base alive with activity. Spotting the open, empty hangar on the other side of the base, she could hardly wait. Cautiously taking her first step onto the base, Sara let out a sigh of relief to find her foot did not crack through the concrete. 


The empty hangar was in full view now. Sighing in relief, Sara closed the gap in only a few quick paces. Backing in on her hands and knees, she grabbed hold of the doors and pulled them closed. The cables that originally opened and closed the massive doors snapped instantly, but Sara was too exhausted to care. Rolling onto her back, she didn’t even mind that the lights were still on as she quickly passed out. 


——


Slowly stirring awake, Sara let out a low groan. Sitting up, she was rudely greeted by a metal rafter to the face. 


“The fuck?” She shouted, realizing that she’d hit the metal support so hard it had deformed. 


Looking around, it was immediately clear that she hadn’t dreamt up growing giant. Listening for only a few seconds confirmed that she was still at the Air Force base. Laying back down, she decided to face the reality waiting outside the hangar doors later. 


She didn’t get much time before her stomach made its plight known. A horrible beast roared from inside her, demanding its fill. Sara tried to fight back her hunger, but quickly determined it to be a losing battle. Having not eaten since her early dinner the evening before, Sara needed a hearty breakfast to fill her up. Groaning, she rolled onto her belly and cracked the hangar doors just enough to poke her head out. Bright sunlight and the Arizona morning heat flowed over her face as she looked around. 


“Hey! When can I get something to eat?” She called out to the bustling airbase. 


For as far as she could see, people stopped in their tracks upon hearing her speak. Wondering if she’d been too loud, Sara noticed one man slowly approaching her. Lowering her face as close as she could get, she gave him her full attention. 


“Uh, M-Miss Holland?” He began quietly, “I’m afraid that we’re still working on getting you food. But we really are trying.” 


Just then, a deep growl rumbled from within Sara. To her, it wasn’t bad. But for a normal person, she bet it sounded like a freight train. Hearing her stomach, the man quickly turned and began walking away, clearly uncomfortable. Sara huffed, making no effort to hide the fact she wasn’t happy. What was he thinking? That Sara would eat him just because there wasn’t any food yet? She was a gigantic woman, not a monster! 


Closing the hangar doors again, Sara rolled onto her back and surveyed her new living space. It wasn’t much larger than a sleeping bag, with enough room to either side of her body to spread her arms and legs a bit, but by no means was it a comfortable place. The floor was extremely uncomfortable, but at least the concrete was cool compared to the outside air. 


Sara’s train of thought was derailed by another loud rumble from her stomach. She needed something to eat immediately. Rubbing her stomach, Sara tried to think of something to keep her mind off of hunger. Suddenly, an idea popped into her mind. The hand rubbing her stomach slid further down, slowly teasing herself. Quietly exhaling, Sara felt her hunger fading away as her body desired something new. Closing her eyes, she bit her bottom lip and imagined herself back in her room. 


Sara let her fantasy consume her as she fingered herself. Back in her room, going down on Max as music played in the background. Sara lifted her hips as high as she could without hitting the hangar roof, the sound of thick drops of her juice smacking against the concrete. Her toes curled at the thought of all the different positions she could do it in. Doggy, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, maybe anal if she was feeling extra naughty. 


Suddenly, there was a pounding at the hangar door, “Miss Holland? We’ve prepared your meal!” 


Sara had to resist groaning in frustration. She’d finally managed to get her mind off of food and was too aroused to think of anything else. Slowly removing her slick fingers, she called back, “Just a moment! I’ll be right out!”


Grabbing the bed sheets and holding them over her crotch, Sara opened the doors and crawled out. Standing up to full height, she found the sun soothing against her skin. Had she been normal sized, it would’ve been the perfect day to get a tan. 


It wasn’t hard to find where her meal was being prepared. Hundreds of people were hard at work loading up enormous tarps with food. Sara salivated at the sight of it all. Walking quickly but carefully, she approached the crowd and sat down. She desperately hoped nobody would notice the smell of her sex, or why the bed sheet around her crotch was damp. Her worries were quickly drowned out by the roar of her stomach as she once again focused on the piles of food before her. 


Without wasting another second, Sara reached out and grabbed one of the tarps. Carefully cradling it up to her mouth to prevent even a crumb from falling off, Sara opened her mouth and dumped all of the food into her mouth. It tasted like…everything and nothing. All of the different flavors bombarded her taste buds, mixing together as she chewed. Swallowing her first bite of the day, Sara felt her worries ease just a bit. 


Dropping the empty tarp, she quickly grabbed a second and did the same thing. And again. And again. Each pile of food equated to barely a bite, but to Sara it was still something. She couldn’t even imagine how much food she was eating. Definitely enough to feed hundreds of men. After finishing off her meal, Sara dropped the last of the tarps and looked around for a moment to realize that was it. Her smile faded, realizing her meal had come to an end faster than she was expecting. As nice as it was, it simply wasn’t enough. She could’ve easily eaten ten times the amount of food that, mere minutes before, laid before her like a buffet. 


Looking down at the hundreds of people who had watched her devour millions of calories, Sara gave them a wave. While their efforts hadn’t nearly satiated her hunger, they’d done the best they could. And for that, she was thankful. 


“Thank you all for this! It means a ton!” She commended with a smile. 


Judging by the faces of those down below, Sara realized that she mustn’t have hidden her disappointment well. It was obvious on their little faces that she was still hungry, but it was all they had. Feeling a twinge of guilt, Sara decided to retreat back to her hangar. The sun was beating down hard, and with no sunscreen, a sunburn was the last thing she needed at her current size. 


Easing herself back inside, Sara closed the hangar doors again. The allure to masturbate crept into her mind, but she quickly waved it off. Not now, on the base, with so many people around. Even if she tried her best to be quiet, there was always the chance someone might hear her. As horny as she was, she knew better than to risk it for some quick relief. 


Locating the hangar light switch on the wall, Sara carefully used her fingernail to bathe the building in darkness. Getting as comfortable as she could, Sara closed her eyes and tried to nap.


Like most people who experience life-altering events, Sara quickly found her mind wandering. She’d gotten one meal, but what about the next? Surely the base would run out of food soon, and then what? Eat straight from the fields like a grazing cow? She tossed and turned on the unforgiving concrete floor, exhausted but unable to sleep. So many questions were running through her head that she couldn’t even keep track of them all. Some lingered, like food, others passed by before she could even worry about them. 


A knock at the hangar door broke her loop of worrying. Rolling onto her stomach and sliding open the doors, she found her father standing there. He looked like he hadn’t slept a second all night, no doubt hard at work trying to find answers to help his daughter.


“Sara?” He began.  


“Hmm? Yeah, Dad? What is it?” She asked. 


“Sorry to bother you, but there’s someone at the gate who was wondering if it would be okay if he visited. Now, while he technically doesn’t have permission to be on base, I’d be willing to make an exception. Would you like me to send him over?” 


Sara cocked her head to the side in curiosity, “Who is he?” 


“He said his name is Max. Ring any bells?” 


Sara’s heart leapt at the mere mentioning of that name. Finally, someone she could talk to about everything and just unload her stress. Opening her mouth to approve, she suddenly stopped herself. She couldn’t let Max see her in this state. She was a freak of nature, holed up like a dragon in its cave. Max would probably take one look at her and run. 


“No, tell him I’m not in the mood for any visitors today,” Sara replied, abruptly pulling the hangar doors shut. 


Alone again, Sara felt a wave of sadness washing over her like a crashing wave. She hated herself. She was cursed. At that moment, she wanted nothing more than to be in her room, listening to music as she daydreamed about her and Max. A single, giant tear ran down her check, dropping to the floor with a heavy splash. Slamming her eyes shut, Sara hugged her arms close to her chest as she broke down, the sounds of her sobbing carrying across the base.