[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

Mary orders a shrinking device online and decides to shrink to get into John’s apartment while he’s at work. She wants to hide in his room and take some photos and videos of him undressing and exercising. Mary has her doubts about the morality of such an act but her craving to get an intimate glimpse of John is too strong to resist.


She knows that John will leave for work in the morning which will give her plenty of time to shrink and enter his apartment through a crack in the window and then find a safe vantage point in the bedroom from which she can film her crush.


What she DOESN’T know is that John has recently started dating Tena who has stayed at his place overnight. After John left for work and while Mary is preparing to shrink and enter the apartment Tena is lazily stretching in bed and thinking of getting up and making some breakfast.

The revelation that John has a girlfriend will be a crushing blow to Mary.


Disclaimer: all publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3768 Read: 3081
Published: February 17 2023 Updated: February 17 2023
Story Notes:

Characters:

John- a guy in his early thirties, tall and dark haired, confident and funny, love interest to many girls. Recently started dating Tena and is enjoying a budding relationship.


Tena- John’s new girlfriend, they have dated for a couple of weeks. She’s twenty years old, a 6’1’’ (186cm) tall brunette with bright blue eyes, college volleyball player.


Mary- John’s acquaintance, has had a crush on him for months. A shy girl in her mid-thirties, 5’3” (162 cm) tall brunette of an average build, pretty in an ordinary kind of way.

1. Her crush by Xon [Reviews - 1] (3768 words)