- Text Size +

She carried the man into the bathroom she was able to find very quickly. Here, luxury was in abundance as well, just as expected based on the previously seen richess. She entered the large jacuzzi tab and turned on the water. It was filled very quickly, and she could enter.


The girl stepped into the tub, feeling the apparatuses on the bed of the water reservoir tickle the soles of her feet. Having sat down, she could now enjoy to the full the rich massage provided by all the little streams which had been installed there to caress her skin.


Jade felt another burp build up and raised her captor up to her mouth. A strong wave of rotten air right from her stomach blew against the tiny’s face with a truly impressive force, testifying that the right pH level in her gut had been attained. 


The tiny man yelled and started rubbing his eyes.


“Must be getting pretty acidic there, hehe,” giggled the giantess. “Now for the hygiene…” 


Without warning, she dipped the tiny in the water and then took him out to rub her face with his body, now carrying water like a sponge. Though, as ineffective as this impermeable sponge was, she needed to dip it again. It was the time for her neck now. The girl then proceeded to wash her shaved armpits: first one, then the other; she was in no rush, these took several dips each. 


John's skin had long since started to itch from all the swabbing. Now he was being rubbed against the hard tits of his tormentor as sultry moans of pleasure erupted all around him. If she did not stop now, it could only lead to even worse torture…


He was right. Before he knew it, he was sliding down the belly of the giantess into the space between her legs. There she ground him against her pussy, which was again very erect from the previous stimulation and all the turn on connected with the still very intense sensations the giantess was feeling in her stomach. 


The burning in John's lungs became unbearable. He instinctively opened his mouth right when his body was forced deep into the muscular love tunnel of the giantess. But this time, since all of it was taking place under water, there was no air. A flood of mucus entered his mouth and ran down his trachea in unprecedented quantities. He knew that the magic, or whatever other power that the devious girl possessed, was keeping him alive, infinitely prolonging his torment. The contractions of her pussy started getting stronger again, but it did not look like the girl was going to let him get crushed this time; the very reason she was here in the first place was to clean herself up after all the previous mess after all.


She took him out of her vagina and rubbed him against her clit until her orgasm erupted, dispersing a broad cloud of white mucus in the warm water. Just a few last swabs and they were out of the jacuzzi. Of course Jade did not even bother to turn it off. She quickly rubbed herself with a found towel and headed straight for the canopy bed of the professor. She slid under the bed shits and purred, feeling their comfortable texture and refreshing coldness rub against her body. 


With her hand, she put the object of her sick desires close to her gurgling stomach; face down he was squeezed between her breasts. Her pussy kept dripping from all the frantic struggles her prey performed in her gut, sending delicate waves of pleasure up and down her spine, relaxing her into sleep. 


John placed his ear against the giantess’ skin. Ann and Nancy, still very much alive, were struggling as ever. He could hear their screams of pain, but none of the words  were understandable to him.


“Ann, Nancy!” he screamed.


He recognised no reaction. Poor girls’ ears must have already been ravaged by the digestive juices of the giantess. They were possibly no longer able to process thought, gone mad from the unbearable pain, yet still alive to experience this single, most primal of the sensations. Though maybe they had ceased to feel anything? Maybe their nerve endings had all been burned just like their senses?


John was forced to listen to every slosh. Tonight he would not get to sleep. The entire body of the giantess seemed to vibrate with all the growls and gurgles. Even if still alive at present, his family was gone forever. So close, yet so far away. In a few hours, the gut of the giantess would fragment their bodies into smaller pieces in order for her body to be able to absorb all the nutrients which would then add to her curves, just as she had said earlier. There was no doubt about it; his family was all dead – now to be digested beyond recognition. 


Even John himself did not know what would be left of his relatives’ bodies. He could not tell how big exactly they were right now, but the bulge below Jade’s left breast had diminished. They were surely bigger than chicken legs, though, which was a good reason to hope that the girl would get her intestines punctured. 


But with this monster there was no knowing what would happen. Who knows what she had swallowed and digested before. And if something was causing a risk of perforation, she would have definitely made sure to avoid it. She was able to keep him alive in so many situations, no medicine known to mankind could. There was no doubt about it: she could make her powers work the other way around as well.