- Text Size +

Not bothered in the slightest by the bloody traces she was leaving everywhere she went, Jade let her nude booty sink into the cushiony surface of a comfortable sofa in the living room of her, no doubt about it, very much former professor and browsed through the channels. Some sports, some comedia, nothing interesting… Bookmarks? Nat Geo Wild! Finally! A documentary about predators of the African continent! She let it play with quiet volume, but loud enough for the tiny professor to be able to hear it – she wanted to give him a hint as to what awaited his little family.


“Constrictor snakes are known for their terrifying ability to crush their prey with the coils of their flexible body…”


‘Well, he is already familiar with the power of my constrictor,’ Jade giggled to herself.


“Although the acid in the snake’s stomach is not that much superior in its corrosiveness to that in the human's, the animal is able to digest the body of its prey including its bones, thanks to about half of the energy absorbed from the prey being spent wisely in the process. The process itself lasts several days…”


‘Now, that’s cute,’ Jade said to herself. She massaged her exposed abdomen, which let out a quiet gurgle. “Now, now, patience, my belly! I know that Watson is sure to have a whole bunch of snacks in his fridge, but much better and  f r e s h e r  stuff is on the way!”


“The only indigestible parts are the teeth and hair of the prey…”


‘What have I already digested… People, cars, buildings… The list goes on and on… Planets… If I want to, I can make it all dissolve in my stomach!’ She giggled out loud. ‘I guess I am not gonna help my digestive system in any way this time, though… Let’s do some biological research especially for our dear professor and see if the regular human’s digestive system is able to melt bones or not!’


It was at that moment that she heard some steps in the corridor. Someone put the key in the hole only to realise that there was no need to use it.


‘Oh shit, I forgot it wasn’t even locked, hihi…’ She continued to watch her show and patiently waited for the professor’s family to enter. Her pussy quivered with excitement when she thought about all the possible reactions they could exhibit upon seeing her in their home, all naked and smeared with blood and guts of their husband and father! 


“John? Why did you leave the door open?” a gentle female voice asked.


‘The wife.’


“John-” She looked into the living room, where she heard the sound of the TV playing. “Who are you?!” She exclaimed, incensed. “John, why is there a naked woman in our living room?!”


A girl?! And what was that red substance all over her body? Tomato sauce? Was this another one of John’s weird fetishes? A few more instants of this uncertainty and the woman would explode. 


Jade hurried to relieve her of this burden. “He is in the bedroom,” she replied, smiling impishly. 


The woman’s eyes widened and her jaw trembled. She made a couple of alien-like movements with her arms before making a beeline into the room she had been pointed towards. 


“No, he is not here!” she shouted, then with increasing perplexity and apprehension, “John! And what is this mess? Blood?!”


“He is on the wall, on your right,” Jade instructed, although according to the laws guiding the existence of regular humans, she should not have been aware of the woman's position in another room.


“Oh no! What is that?!” the woman screamed in dismay. 


“Mom, what’s going on?” A girl, nineteen-years-old, Jade gauged, took off her headphones and looked into the living room.


Her eyes opened wide when she saw the unexpected sight of the naked stranger. Her voice was taken away. She looked at Jade with a mix of disbelief and anger, then fury, and finally jealousy – that last emotion surely caused by having been presented with the perfect body of this unknown girl, for the presence of which she could see no other explanation than that her father had betrayed her mother. She had absolutely no idea what to make of the red tint, which covered the body of the stranger. She noticed it was somewhat more present in the area of her nether regions and turned away, embarrassed.


John’s daughter looked far from bad herself, though. Jade gave her a friendly, innocent smile and turned her head back towards the screen, completely ignoring her trouble. The girl did not say anything to her, but instead hurried to join her mother in the bedroom.


“I-It’s dad, Nancy, look, h-he looks just like your dad, but… no! This can’t be true!” Miss Watson ran to the living room and set on the student sitting there. “What does all of this mean?! Has my husband betrayed me? Where is he?!”


“I have already told you where he is,” Jade answered nonchalantly.


“Bitch! I am calling the police!” The infuriated woman screamed. She whipped her phone out of her pocket and dialled in the number. “What the fuck? No signal?! Nancy, call the police, I will call the neighbours!” She marched towards the door and pressed on the handle with a truly impressive amount of force, yet it still did not budge, not even a millimetre. “What the fuck… Help! Can anyone hear me?! Help!” She continued to bang at the door, but it did not seem like any of the neighbours were actually able to hear her.


Jade yawned and stretched her arms behind her back. She turned off the TV and lazily got up. 


“Mom, I have no signal-” Nancy panicked.


“I told you, this is your husband.” Jade ripped the mangled corpse from the bedroom's wall and held it up in front of the older woman's face. “I shrunk him and used him as a human dildo! I came so hard he completely exploded!”


“How dare you, you tiny whore?! And put something on before you speak to me! John!!”


Jade rolled with her eyes. She snapped her fingers and the mangled corpse was restored to its original shape in an instant. The tiny sitting on her palm was breathing heavily. Both women stared at the supernatural spectacle with their jaws dropped as low as the floor allowed.


“You see? Good as new!” Jade exclaimed joyfully.


“J-john…”


“Dad, it’s really you…”


“Now, please tell your wife and daughter what you do to your female students and what you wanted to do to me,” Jade asked politely, revelling in her game.


The man looked at her with helpless hate. He balled his fists and his face turned red, but he knew he was powerless against this monster. Even the softest part of her body possessed enough power to crush him at his current state! He remained silent.


“John? What is she talking about? I don’t know what’s going on here! How can you be so small?!” John’s wife pinched the skin on her arm, hoping it would turn out to be but a nightmare, and became white as paper when the spot started to bleed instead.


John was shaking with anger. After all these years of lying to her, he was being forced to reveal all his sins to his wife. Well, if she was going to die because of his actions, he at least owed her the truth. His eyes began to fill with tears as he spoke, “Ann, my wife, Nancy, my daughter,” he started, eyeing each of the giantesses. “I am a bad man. I have been forcing girls from university to have sex with me, under the threat of not passing their final exams…”


“John… Just… How many…?” His wife began to hyperventilate. The daughter kept looking once at her mother, once at her father, confused.


“I don’t even know…”


Ann sat on the floor and started crying. Nancy, too confused to speak, remained silent.


“And you? Are you one of those girls?” Ann asked after some minutes with a voice devoid of emotion. “I-Is this your vengeance?”


“Yes, I am one of the girls he blackmailed – the last one,” Jade explained. “And no, this is not vengeance. You see, the problem is, I am an even worse monster than your husband. Neither do I intend to punish him, nor do I hold any grudge against him for doing what he did. Now I am going to eat you both, and he is going to have to watch it, and listen to my bowels for all the time it takes to digest you. Then I will present him with what leaves my body from the other side. All for my pleasure. You had bad luck. That’s all.” She finished her speech with an inhumanely ravenous smile, her dilated pupils devouring the two women.


The professor’s wife and daughter both looked at Jade with horror. Synchronised to the beat, together they threw themselves at the door, once again trying to force it open. When that did not work, they proceeded to run away into the living room, wanting to get as far away from Jade as they only could within the prison of their own home. 


Though, as they ran, they began to shrink and their clothes soon became too baggy for them to be able to move at all. Before they could reach the sofa and hide behind it, both of the women fell over. The hills in the piles of clothes continued to shrink until the bodies of both women became too small to be noticeable amidst the mass of material lying on the floor of their living room, and their screams were snuffed out by the multiple layers of folded clothes.


Jade threw John onto the sofa and started fishing for her prey. She soon found what she was looking for and, having stood up straight, lifted both of the squirming women up into the air, each in a separate hand. 


Both women were about six inches tall; it was Jade’s favourite prey size. They wrigled frantically, trying to escape her long fingers gripping them. 


“Both are so plumpy! I just love female prey! I am sure their fat will add to my curves nicely!” she said to the professor, who was just about to go insane, and made a few circles with her hips. “Which one should go down my throat first? Your wife or your daughter?”


“Put us down, you monster!” shouted the wife.


“Yes, leave us alone, monster!” shouted the daughter.


“I think the one screaming louder is more lively and will last longer in my stomach,” Jade concluded. “So the girl will be first to go! Hehe, aren’t you a cute little girl, Nancy-”


“No! Please!” screamed the girl. “NO!”


“Please, just not my daughter!” professor Watson cried. “Swallow me instead!”


“John, you will live!” Jade repeated with a facial expression of a noble altruist. “I am not going to eat you. Remember about my mark? Don’t you think that this digestion project is a good way for me to improve it? You need to grade my work!” She tossed Nancy into the air and catched her by one of her ankles. She then lifted the girl above her mouth and opened wide. “I can’t wait to swallow your sexy booty!”


“NO!” John and Ann screamed in almost perfect unison, but there was nothing they could do.


Jade lowered the girl into her mouth and with surprising ease pushed her deep into her throat. She then took her out and repeated this process a couple of times, giggling. Nancy’s struggles did not seem to pose any problem at all for the giantess. She was surely very experienced in swallowing tinies as big as six inches, maybe even bigger ones. Though, what could possibly pose a problem to this girl, this goddess of supernatural powers?


Each time the girl was shoved in, her face got smashed against the wet flesh of the giantess’ throat, which engulfed it in its warm embrace, stretching to accommodate her shoulders followed by the rest of her body as her arms were brutally forced against her sides. The interior of the giant girl’s oesophagus was covered in slime, which made the process of ingestion very smooth for the eater and very unpleasant for the eaten. Though, if it were harsh instead, the girl would have likely ended up with her skin torn off and a couple of her fragile bones broken. Coughing as the saliva of the giantess was forced into her throat she had no time to scream.


Jade pressed Nancy into her throat for the last time, leaving only her shapely feet sticking out. She crouched in front of John and lifted his wife into a position from which she too could see their daughter disappear forever in her hungry mouth. Then she slurped her feet in and swallowed profoundly, the powerful muscles in her seemingly delicate neck, forcing the girl to cross the point of no return. The sound of Jade’s deglutition, extremely loud and wet, sealed the fate of Nancy. The giantess then tilted her head back, exposing the large bulge which travelled down her oesophagus and letting the fingers of her free hand accompany her prey on her descent all the way down into the corrosive pit of her stomach.


“Delicious!” She smacked her lips and burped prodigiously, something one would have never expected from the cute girl. “Now you!” she said to the woman and jumped onto the sofa, landing in a relaxed position on her back. John, who was sent into the air, was caught by her agile fingers and placed on her neck.


“Your daughter was no fun, I will make your wife a little bit bigger...” said the cruel giant girl.


The tiny woman miraculously expanded to the size of eight inches at the exactly same time the giantess spoke those words. “Oh, actually, she is squirming nicely now.” She burped again. “Oh, sorry about that. Any last words? No?” 


Jade’s long and muscular tongue emerged from the wet cavern of her mouth that had devoured Nancy and precipitated towards the space between the woman’s legs. The giantess gave Ann a slow lick, making her squirm in forced pleasure. 


 “Look John, I am fucking your wife with my tongue. I bet it will give her more pleasure than you ever could. If you even slept with her more than once, that is.”


“Please, stop!” The woman moaned between her sobs.


“I will make you cum,” Jade purred and closed her lips around the woman's vagina, sucking on it.


The tiny screamed wiggling around, trying to escape the sweet violence of the pink snake of the giantess. Jade purred, swallowing the secretions of the tiny woman, who despite being perfectly straight and having all that she had ever found dear in this world erased right in front of her eyes, could still do nothing to control the reactions of her body.


“Mmm… I told you!” The giantess slid her lips around the woman’s arse and down her four inch long legs, sucking her feet into her mouth. Without any help from her fingers she kept pulling her in. 


“Ann!” John gripped the palm of his wife and tried to pull her out from between the giantess’ lips, but her legs had already entered her throat, forming a bulge, which lifted the man slightly. “Ann, nooo!” 


Ann slowly disappeared, her eyes full of despair, sharing their last glance with her husband’s, whom amidst the misery that had befallen them she had forgiven. The plumpy lips of the giantess closed behind her, leaving only her arms sticking out. These convulsed helplessly as their owner was being dragged down the giantess’ gut. The struggling lump slowly passed below the man as he sat there, heartbroken, catatonic.


“Ahhh, already in my b-belly.” The voice of the giantess cracked as a tiny orgasm traversed her groyne. 


It was what brought the man back to his senses.


“You monster! YOU FUCKING MONSTER!” Professor Watson swung at her neck. Then again and again… He bruised his knuckles, yet the giantess only purred, finding his touch on the sensitive skin of her neck very arousing, like kisses of a passionate lover. It was a great touch that increased the pleasures bound with having tiny people struggle in her stomach to no avail.


“Oh yes… digest!” she moaned lustfully. “Do you want to listen to them?” She placed the man on her belly. “Very slowly, they will be turned into slurry and my bowels will extract all the nutrients! Let’s see what will be left of–”


“You whore! Why are you getting so excited about this? Is this some kind of sick fetish of yours?”


“Well, technically yes, it’s called vore. I have other fetishes, many of which you have already seen today. By the way, thanks for lending me a hand in indulging in most of them. But vore is by far my all time favourite. Your family is the perfect prey. I love the irony of it all. It’s enthralling!”


John could not believe it! Below him, in the belly of whom he considered but his mere student, there were his daughter and his wife screaming for help, calling his name and banging against the walls of the merciless gut, to which they were all but pieces of meat, and the destruction of which it had been charged with from the very moment of their ingestion. He could not bear the thought of his family members – human beings – being reduced to nothing more than nutrients for the cruel girl he had been hoping to use. She said he was going to live. Was she planning to let him carry this burden till the end of his life?


“John!’”


“Dad!”


Faint screams reached his ears from the depths of Jade’s titanic form. Her stomach growled furiously, probably finishing its job with the previous meal, all its energy now to be focused on this fresh prey. Another loud growl from below followed by a bassy burp from above. Silence. Then screams, even more intense than before.


“Help! Anybody!”


“It’s starting,” Jade purred with delight, one of her fingers making small circles below her left breast next to John. “I wonder how long it will take before my stomach acid starts to burn them. Hmm… that reminds me…” She stood up and grabbed a decanter of water from the table. She opened it, throwing the cork behind her, and quickly gulped down all its contents. It looked as though she did not even swallow. It all just went straight down her throat. She moaned, feeling the tinies in her gut struggle even more intensely. “And what will happen now, professor?”


The man remained silent. He kept staring at her stomach area, from which more and more loud growls erupted one after another, sometimes even more than one at the same time, as her bowels apparently also had something to add to the discussion.


“Say it!” the sadistic girl teased. “You don’t want to?” She sounded disappointed. “Fine, I will say it then. The water I’ve just drunk will help the digestion as the stomach will now be able to turn it all into acid which is going to melt your girls into slurry! Isn’t that fantastic news? Come on! Show some more enthusiasm, you are a biologist after all, aren’t you?”


She lay back down on the sofa and again placed the tiny man on her abdomen. She forced him against the skin under her left breast and began rubbing that spot with his body.


More movement against the stomach caused more growling. The screams of the two women were no longer audible amidst this new cacophony of sounds. Jade’s stomach was really noisy. 


“Hmm,” mused the giantess, “on second thought, I might make them bigger now that they are inside. Their struggles will please me more that way, and they will survive longer!”


For a few moments nothing happened, but then John felt the giantess’ skin rise beneath him as her abdomen became slightly distended. As Nancy and Ann were forced against each other in the now much tighter space, their struggles had become much more pronounced.  ‘They are going to drown now in all that water!’ John panicked, though soon he calmed down a bit, realising that that would in fact relieve them of the even worse calamity of being digested alive that was yet to come.


“Yes, that  would be undesirable,” said Jade, to whom no thought remained secret, flicking her fingers, dismantling all the excessive water. “Alright. I think I am gonna take a shower and go get some sleep,” she stated, yawning. “Let’s go and see your bathroom!”