- Text Size +

Mary has always been a shy girl. She was “cute”, but was small and reserved, hence most guys didn’t really notice she existed. She was a homebody who preferred a Friday night with her mother versus at a club. 

Her mom woke up her up in what seemed to be the middle of the night. “Honey, you’re going to want to see this” she excitedly shook her awake, while Mary groggily rubbed her eyes. 

Her mom led her out of the room and through the front door. Then, above her, she saw it. Looking straight up, she saw the massive pink head. It went on as far as she could see. It obscured all sunlight. She blinked as she focused on it. It was the tip of his massive rod! She’d never even seen a man’s cock before, much less one larger than her city was long.

On the horizon, she could see what looked like just a wrinkled brown mass. It was one of his balls, of course, so large that it could not be discerned.

“I know you have such a crush on him. I thought you’d not want to miss it”. 

“Please, mom, aren’t you the one who locks yourself in your room for hours everytime he struts his stuff?” 

…..

Giant’s view 

I feel a slight dampness on my back. I know it’s the storm. A storm which might sink ships and level cities reduced to a simple splash of water on me. I’m far larger than I’m used to being. I’m merely sitting cross-cross applesauce, but the gray splotch that is New Orleans takes up just a few inches near my right thigh. Lake Pontchartrain sits closer to my calves, while suburbs over the city sit next to my left thigh. I know that Emma is down there, and that MILF I fucked last night too. Really, millions of people are there, the population swollen with all the women who want me. How many of them are down there now, touching my legs or ass. They can’t reach my balls, they hover miles over the city. 

I could end their existence without an iota of effort. Yet, they somehow trust me. It’s strange. I’ve killed tens of millions. But I suppose I could wipe out humanity if I wanted to. I liked the idea of them now knowing my full size. I don’t know why I hadn’t done it before! 

I decide it is time to show off a little. Coming to New Orleans is an assumed risk. I whip out my phone with one hand, and open my ‘dating app’. 

It opens to a small blonde girl, Mary, aged 19. I smirk. Not my type, but a cutie nonetheless and I’m branching out. It shows the location of her home address on a satellite map. My vantage point is nearly identical to the satellite. 

I grab my erect cock, I push it downwards to an area about two inches from where Mary lives; somewhere in the French quarter (I decide to give the lower wards a break, I want those well-to-do Karen’s in the French quarter to know their place). It makes contact with the ground with a satisfying crunch and cloud of dust, extinguishing tens of thousand instantly. I begin to drag it, moving it about an inch and a half before an abruptly stopping. 

“Hey” I type out to her. 

“How’d that feel? ”…….

As she and her mom admired the view suddenly a hand descended from the heavens. It grabbed the dick that they were admiring, and a few miles away, pressed it into the ground, leveling multiple neighborhoods. Both women watched as the head of the penis descended in seeming slow motion. When it hit the ground, they were thrown violently to the ground. Then; he began to drag it towards them. Their house withstood the initial shock wave, but the dick dragging on the ground caused it to collapse behind them. Both women, in addition to being bruised, were now caked in dust. They coughed and struggled to their feet, attempting to move away from the rubble of their and their neighbors’ homes, fearing a gas leak. 

 

Mary typically wore gym shorts and a tshirt to bed, it was hot in New Orleans, and she lived in a modest home with small rooms. She’d grabbed her phone from her bedside table instinctively after waking and placed it in her pocket. Now, it buzzed. She didn’t really know it, never having received attention from Seth before, but his app could override silent and airplane mode. She gasped, he had messaged her. 

She felt a mix of excitement, arousal and fear. She wanted to be sexy and flatter him, not just for enjoyment, but for her very life. 

“It feels awesome. Like I’m literally in awe of you”.

“Plus, I had an exam today, my whole campus is gone, so thanks for that!”

“I’ll give you some Life advice, cutie- college is overrated. I’m a college dropout, yet I own the world”.