- Text Size +

After the tennis incident concluded with a somewhat daring escape from the sports bag before laundry day, Kyoto was of the opinion that she wanted a break from leaving the safety of the guild hall on top of the dorms, as well as trying out any of Emily's latest “fixes.” To that end she stayed cooped up for a good two weeks, split between the absolute safety of the Admin area and the relative safety of the guild hall buildings. However eventually the energy and wanderlust that came from both the robots own developing curiosity and Hellion's boredom grew to be too much, and she decided to go out a little.


However the girl desired to ease into things for once, and so limited her scope of wandering to just the slightly grassy rooftop instead of down into the dorms. Looking through the available quests Kyoto found one that was a fairly simple defence patrol, joining a small group of lower ranked guards in doing a basic sweep of the local area to ensure nothing major was happening, like an ants nest or larger creature coming around. Kyoto was merely joined by a few NPC's on this particular quest, as all of the actual players were in classes due to it being the middle of a weekday.


The actual patrol was downright pleasant, the NPC's being decent company and their combat prowess being enough to make clearing things easy. By this point Kyoto was downright over levelled for the zone and could solo any of the usual suspect insects that lived here, and nothing more dangerous than a particularly ornery stink bug was encountered. All in all it was a fairly relaxing little trip, and Kyoto was feeling a fair bit better about things. The fresh air, sun and getting to really stretch her legs was doing her some real good.


On the way back towards the guild hall however the situation changed somewhat, and in the distance there came the somewhat familiar and dreaded sound of the door to the roof being opened. From their position in the grass the patrol could not get a clear view of the location, but all of them knew that it usually meant trouble, as it meant a Titan (regular human) had entered the roof area. As such they were a little bit tense as they continued to move onwards, Kyoto possibly more than any of the others. Eventually they caught a glimpse of the titan through the canopy of grass, and unfortunately by bad luck it seemed that she was between them and the guild hall. However while the five NPCs began to debate if they should go the long way around or make camp and wait for the Titan to pass, Kyoto relaxed a bit.


While it had been brief, Kyoto had spotted a flash of yellow hair and figured that it was Emily having come up early to do something, perhaps to check on the area around the guild hall looking for any negative signs. As such the partial Admin piped up and said “Hey, not to worry. I recognize this one and I am pretty sure she means no harm. She probably won't bother us, and worst case scenario we could probably sneak past.” The others were skeptical, but on the other hand Kyoto was fairly well regarded in the guild, and her previous work with the likes of Annie the NPC guard gave her words some weight to them. In the end they agreed, and Kyoto led them all closer to the girls position.


The journey was not overly long, all of them well experienced by now in navigating the short but dense lawn of the rooftop. Privately Kyoto, or rather Hellion wondered a few things, like what Emily was doing here at this time of day and how she might react to seeing her. Further more, how would Emily play things off, would she be friendly and helpful, or pretend to think they were just pests? Kyoto hoped that it was not the latter, as it might hurt her credibility a bit.


Kyoto was so lost in thought that she briefly did not realize how close they all had gotten, at least before one of the NPC's in the front rounded a large tuft of grass and called out that they had reached their destination and to slow down. Taking the lead Kyoto moved forwards to take in the sight of Emily and plan her next move, only for her voice to die in her throat and instead a sound more akin to a squashed rubber duck to come out. This was because the woman before them was NOT Emily.


She did have blonde hair this was true, but it was a different shade than Emily's and the hair style was completely different. Instead of tanned skin the woman's complexion was paler, and she was notably a few years older than Hellion's friend and Kyoto's creator. Despite not being Emily however, Kyoto still recognized her very well, not a surprise considering the first impression the woman had made on her. Said first impression being her at first inadvertently saving Kyoto and some NPC's from a large spider, and then mistaking them for ants and cruelly crushing them one by one under her feet. Standing before the patrol was the towering form of Sabrina, a worker at the company Emily's mom worked for and one of the people helping to run the server and hardware the whole game was running on.


Not currently wearing her usual white lab coat, shirt and black skirt, Sabrina was instead wearing a near equally form fitting set of leggings and top ending in sneakers rather than low heels. Under her arm she was carrying a fair sized rolled up tube of foam material, and she was looking around at the clear sky and bright lawn. Her voice came down from above with the familiar boom of size difference, and her words only filled Kyoto with dread. “Mmm, perfect. The weather is just right for this, and I should still have an hour to do this and another half hour past that to clean up before Emily finishes class.” With that said the older woman removed the tube from under her arm, and raising it high with a slight whipping motion she rolled it out in mid-air, revealing it to be a yoga mat.


This was bad enough, but Sabrina had opened the mat above the position of the patrol, and the practical hurricane force winds kicked up by the action blew the six person party around and scattered them. The three in the back were hit the hardest and were sent flying back the way they had come from, but they were the lucky ones. The other two NPC's and Kyoto had been partially sucked upwards by the initial unfurling of the mat, and thusly been left at the mercy of the chaotic winds as everything settled down. Their landings were soft and cushioned, but only because due to a quirk of fate they had ended up on top of the yoga mat itself, just as Sabrina began to get onto it herself.


One of the guards was located somewhat centrally on the mat, and so ended up in a sort of safe zone between the woman's legs as she settled onto it in a sitting position. For her part after Kyoto got over her brief freezing up due to Hellion slamming on the proverbial gas she realized that she was in line with one of the woman’s approaching sneakers, and she needed to get up and dodge out of the way. She barely managed this feat, rolling to the side and feeling the breeze of displaced air push her further, but it just put her into position to look across the width of the mat to see the third tiny on the mat. The second NPC was struggling to get up after a harder landing than the others, and failed to do anything before a legging clad knee crashed down from Sabrina kneeling and turned her into a red splotch.


Somewhat above the blonde woman was oblivious to the life she had just taken, and even if she had noticed would probably have not minded as it was just a bug she had smashed. Once she was in a seated position the woman began her private yoga routine, secure in the knowledge that there would be no males coming around to the roof of a female dorm, and all of the female students would be in classes. This meant she would be undisturbed, and she began to relax as she performed some stretches with her outstretched legs, reaching down and over to grasp the toes of her shoes. In doing so she loomed over the pair of tinies stuck on her mat, boxed in by her legs and her torso blocking out the sky.


The two tinies quickly managed to convene next to each other, mostly because they were so close to the woman's crotch that even bent over they were literally beneath her notice. As soon as she was next to the surviving NPC Kyoto admitted slightly panicked “I'm sorry! This Titan is not who I thought she was, I confused her for someone else. We are in serious danger here!” The guard readily agreed, as she had also seen the other woman vanish beneath the knee. “Argh, and right now we can't risk running out the only open path, as that will put us right under her point of view. We need to wait for her to move...”


Saying this was perhaps easier said than done, as the stretching woman shifted slightly in place with every movement, filling the air with the sounds of her leggings and the mat stretching and flexing all around them. The air was also gradually warming up from her active body heat, trapped and building up due to the only air flow coming from a single direction towards her feet. At last Sabrina finished that particular stretch and moved into another one, but the situation was not much better for the pair of tiny girls.


Rather than fully get up and take a new position, Sabrina instead stopped bending forwards but remained in a seated position. She then began to bring her legs together, pressing them into each other before separating and repeating the process. At first Kyoto and the NPC thought this might be a chance to escape, but a closer look showed that Sabrina was bringing her shoes together with each motion, a minor impact for her but a smashing gate for the two of them. That was not an option, but staying still was dangerous as well. The woman's thighs did not always come fully together, but even so her position shifted slightly in both directions. For now they were moderately in the clear in her thigh gap, but all too easily her stance could change and they would find themselves steamrolled under one of them. To that end their only hope was a dangerous path, climbing the woman's leggings to escape this inconsistent crusher.


Kyoto ended up picking the right thigh to climb while the NPC took the left, and both waited for a moment the thighs were close together so that they had the most possible time to jump on and climb up out of the danger zone. Kyoto scrambled with all she had up the fabric, but Sabrina was simply too fast and they came together before the mech was more than halfway. However Kyoto was in luck, as this particular time she had been a bit close to the woman's knees and so the pressure was not so great, along with the press not being a particularly tight one. The tiny was briefly squeezed between two plush thighs before the legs pulled apart again, and she wasted no time in heaving herself the last of the way up, above the level of the crush zone.


Flushed but pleased Kyoto turned and looked back once she could stand up, intending and hoping to see her counterpart doing the same on the other side. Sadly, when she looked across the shifting gap there was at first no sign of the other female, at least until Kyoto looked lower down. There she saw the NPC guard still on the thigh, alive but not moving. A closer look showed that they were caught in some loops of thread on the leggings, likely due to the NPC having climbed a little closer to the fork of the blonde’s legs and so had been under greater strain. Kyoto could only helplessly watch as the thighs came together again and again, visibly sapping the energy of the other woman until she too was reduced to a red splotch by Sabrina.


Before the small girl could mourn the (admittedly temporary due to respawning) loss Sabrina again began to move, swapping her position yet again. This time however she was full on turning over, and Kyoto briefly held onto the fabric below her as it became a wall before she realized that this was perhaps not the wisest course of action. By then however it was too late, and the girl lost her grip and fell down towards the mat as Sabrina reached her side. Thankfully the soft foam still was able to cushion her landing, but Kyoto had other problems to worry about. Sabrina was still rolling over, and being underneath her legs was not a good place to be. The route down her turning body was blocked by her knees and lower legs, and her hands planting on either side made the quick route off the mat not viable. So Kyoto's only choice was to run up the length of the mat.


The desperate dash of the small woman was in many ways like a cinematic run, the massive danger over her head seeming to collapse slowly so that it was always landing just behind her. In actual fact it was just the blonde woman above finishing turning onto her front and holding her upper body up with her hands, slowly starting to lay down so that the pivot point of her knees was followed by her thighs, then waist, and so on. Perhaps if she had been a little faster Kyoto might have made it to safety, but just as she was passing under the lowering torso a rounded wall fell in front of her. It did not take a genius to recognize that the wall was simply the woman's chest hanging down from her top, the modest bust size still enough to reach the ground before the rest of her torso. Kyoto was forced to stop running lest she run into it, and she closed her eyes as darkness enveloped her, waiting for the pain of crushing.


It took a few seconds for Kyoto to realize that she was fine, and as she opened her eyes she was able to see that she was currently in only semi-darkness, the ceiling above her rippling slightly. Taking in the sight in confusion, the girl was eventually able to piece together what was going on, mostly due to the faint light only coming from either side and faintly revealing the fabric wall of Sabrina's chest in front of her. When she had laid down Sabrina's chest had as said landed first, but that also meant it was able to act as a small crutch, holding the rest of the torso up. Kyoto survived because there was a small triangular gap between the woman's chest, mat and upper stomach.


Above Sabrina continued her routine, flexing out her legs and upper arms and neck as she let the stress just flow out of her. The sun continued to warm her, nicely counter-balancing the slight breeze up here and the near silence caused by a lack of other people. A few more flexes and she was ready to move on to her next set, lifting and placing her arms down on either side of her body. In preparation for pushing herself up she slightly bowed her back and pressed down with her whole body, to better spring smoothly up. As she did get up she did not notice a small speck clinging to her small top, seeing as it was located just a short distance below her boobs.


As she clung to the fabric of the workout top, Kyoto cursed her instinctive reaction when the ceiling came down atop her. The girl had been walking towards one of the side exits to avoid running out when something could fall from above, and so had not expected Sabrina to lower her body further. When the wall came down Kyoto had grabbed onto it, in some vague attempt to perhaps push off of it or pull herself along. Then when Sabrina had gotten up, Kyoto was taken for a bit of a ride along with her, until she was dangling under the shadow of the woman's chest way too far above the ground below. It was all that the little person could do to hold on, and then Sabrina began her actual movement.


The stretch was a fairly simple one, starting with Sabrina's feet firmly planted on the ground. The woman tilted her body to one side while her hands remained on her hips, and once she was at a good angle she began to shift to leaning backwards. This made the angle Kyoto had to deal with much more manageable, but then the rotation continued to the other side, and then forwards. Sabrina stretched out her waist and some of her upper body with the motion, at times shifting to begin rolling the other way. Kyoto was left hanging and at times full on dangling off the face of her torso, and if this kept up who knows what might happen to her once her grip faltered.


To that end Kyoto decided to do something about it, and whenever the woman was tilted back the brown haired girl climbed upwards, starting to mount over one breast towards the less steep fabric above. Things became harder on her for a time, the sports bra within the top not containing the blondes mammary enough to prevent all motion from it. Kyoto was swung left and right when the woman tilted in those directions, and the bounce from when the chest dropped down when she was leaning forwards was nearly enough to toss her off multiple times. Almost as bad was the heat and slightly stuffy air, the workout providing the former while hints of the woman's perfume explained the latter.


Soon despite all of the adversity in getting there Kyoto finished mounting the swell of the older woman's chest, and things at last became marginally easier. As if to commemorate or reward the occasion Sabrina then stopped her movement, and her next stretch was a simple breathing exercise involving breathing in deep while drawing her hands up away from her body, and then exhaling while gliding them down. Kyoto was out of the danger zone for that one, and so had an actual chance to rest and think things through instead of just reacting.


Now that she had her own breathing room, Kyoto realized that while she was not at this exact moment fighting for her life, she was still not out of the woods yet as she was now comparatively hundreds of feet up in the air just barely evading the notice of someone who was distinctly unfriendly. At the moment Sabrina was staring straight ahead so all Kyoto could see was the underside of her face, but once glance down at the wrong time and she could easily spot her. To try and make things easier on herself Kyoto began to climb up higher, soon reaching the upper levels of the woman's chest and the top edge of her collar.


Just then Sabrina caught the girl off guard by out of nowhere moving onto the next yoga motion, this one a fairly simple side to side twist. Sadly being caught off guard also meant she lost her grip, and Kyoto began to fall. It was just bad luck that the twisting motion had briefly pulled Sabrina's top a little bit away from her skin, and the angle enforced by her bust meant Kyoto fell down into said opening. Once inside the girl picked up momentum on the smooth slightly moist skin of the woman, and the back and forth jerking twists had the tiny also sliding side to side as well as down.


The ending point of the girls slide was perhaps slightly predictable, at least if one took into account the luck of her current pilot. Gradually the slope she tumbled end over end down turned and changed direction, and Kyoto found herself plummeting right down into the middle of Sabrina's cleavage. Once down there the constraints of her sports bra held her boobs close enough together that it put a stop to her fall fairly quickly, and the tiny was pinned in place by a pair of jiggling walls on either side of her. Naturally Kyoto tried to climb out of this death trap, but that same smooth skin and small layer of sweat combined with the sharp angle and lack of room to move was a disastrous combination.


The final nail in her coffin was the movement the woman was repeating over and over. Her swift sideways turns had her breasts swinging as well, and the walls would slam into the micro person from one direction and then the other. It took a minute and several repetitions, but eventually Kyoto slid deep enough and the hits were hard enough that she could not breathe and passed out. The ending where Sabrina took a break and briefly towelled herself off, pressing her breasts together firmly one last time was just the icing on the cake. Sabrina did not even know what she had done, the trio of stains upon her person wiped or washed away over time by her workout, and even then had been small enough that she might have missed them anyway.


Kyoto and Hellion awoke a few minutes later in the Admin area, freshly re-spawned and good as new. Neither said much for the first few seconds, just taking their time to process exactly what had just happened. Finally as one they both agreed that the whole experience sucked before Hellion re-entered the mech. As soon as he was back in the command seat they received a phone call, and answering it revealed the source to be Emily. Smiling brightly down at her phone screen and getting a look around the two, she said “Hi Kyoto, Hellion, how's it going? Still cooped up I see. You really should consider going outside more often, it'll be good for both of you.”


Emily thought that it was really very rude of them to both hang up on her abruptly after that.