- Text Size +

On the two month anniversary of his entrapment in the World Online Hellion inside Kyoto was in the middle of fighting a particularly ornery wasp, one of a group of several that she and a mix of NPC's and Suzaku players were attempting to fight off when they started to look around their guild hall a little too closely. Kyoto was there as a bit of a mini-campaign to make herself known among all of the guild houses, to ensure she was welcome in all of them if need be. Sure she technically by all rights was allowed because she was a part of the admin group, but building up some good will never hurt anyone. Unfortunately the battle was going a bit poorly, the aggression and flying maneuverability of the wasps making fighting them tricky. It did not help that some of the healers and magic users had gone down early, leaving them at a greater disadvantage. Still it might not be too late, as Kyoto charged forwards and prepared to slice of her targets wings.

 

At the last possible moment Kyoto suddenly got a call from Emily, the unexpected ringing and pop up in her face catching her completely off guard and making her stumble. She tried to recover, but the wasp shifted slightly so her sword blow skidded off its carapace and missed the wings entirely. Forewarned now the insect turned to face Kyoto even as she accidentally hit “accept,” and Emily's face appeared on the screen continuing to block her view. She only had time to hear Emily say “Hey, I hope you are not busy, I have something for you in the la-” before the wasp swung its lower body forwards, spearing Kyoto through the chest with its stinger. Her vision went black, and she felt herself despawning.

 

A few moments later she awoke in the Admin Area, briefly feeling herself over in shock before letting out a sigh. If she was of any guess the extermination team was probably fucked unless some unexpected reinforcements appeared, so this either was a problem for later or they would have to wait for the wasps to just leave. Well that or have Emily “personally” deal with the issue out of game, but that hopefully would not be needed. Emily liked her game to run without outside intervention as much as possible, at least by people in the know. Accidents from oblivious students and teachers were another thing entirely as far as Emily was concerned.

 

On that subject Kyoto walked over to Emily's lab since she was here anyway, and when she opened the door it was to see the blonde haired girl looking briefly confused at the communication screen and the unexpectedly dropped call. Hearing the door open Emily turned around and saw Kyoto standing there looking unimpressed, and came to an incorrect conclusion. “Oh, you were here already. Silly of me not to have checked first.” Briefly Kyoto considered correcting Emily, but on Hellion's side he decided it was not worth it. Instead the mech and boy pair just let out a sigh and listened up.

 

“Anyway I was thinking about things, and I came up with a new idea to make things better for you. Can you step out for a moment Hellion?” Not having a reason to refuse the male did so, climbing out of the head command centre and down to Kyoto's tongue where her mouth was opened and her palm awaiting to receive him. Walking out onto the uneven platform Hellion watched as Kyoto brought him away from her face and to a position more centralized between her and Emily, the latter fiddling with the settings on a virtual screen again. After a few moments a series of rings formed around the male's feet before rising up one by one, going above his head before vanishing. Seemingly satisfied the tan skinned girl then said “And done. You can go back inside now Hellion.” This all seemed very odd to the guy but he complied as Kyoto brought him back up to her mouth, as nothing seemed to have happened.

 

This seeming lack of anything continued all the way until Hellion arrived back in the command centre, and at last asked through Kyoto “Okay…so what did that accomplish exactly?” Both he and the mech were honestly confused at this point, and privately began to wonder if perhaps something had gone wrong with the supposed upgrade. This question made Emily giggle a bit into her hand, before finally the Admin decided to explain herself.

 

“Kyoto, if you open up your menu and look at your status you should notice something a little different.” Silently the mech did so, and was surprised to see that her stats were a bit higher than they were before. Some further investigation of her menus finally revealed the big secret, as on her equipment screen there was her usual load out of items, but there was also a special indicator over her head/helm slot labelled as ‘Hellion.’ With her admin access Emily was able to basically follow along with the revelation, and so could continue. “There you have it, I gave Hellion the properties of an item. Now when he is inside of you Kyoto he will boost your stats by a percentage, so the stronger you get the bigger the boost. This should make things a bit easier, no?”

 

Kyoto agreed that this did indeed sound pretty good, and thanked Emily profusely. The girl slightly basked in the praise, and rubbed the back of her head. “Yes, yes, I am very generous.” Silently the mech and boy thought about the battle they had just lost, and how things might have been different if this had only come an hour or two earlier. They were slightly knocked out of this musing by a beeping noise coming from Emily, and her opening her own menu to look at something. “Shoot, I need to run, I have an appointment to get to outside the game. Feel free to test things out a bit, and have fun.” With that the blonde walked over to the log-out platform and did so, leaving the pair alone.

 

Seeing no reason to hang around the Admin area and just watch a few numbers go up, Kyoto exited it and entered the Suzaku guild house lobby. Listening in to the conversations of some recently revived players as expected the battle against the wasps had been a total rout, and plans were being drawn up to gather a larger force up to try again the next day. Striding towards the exit and by extension the front gates Hellion elected to avoid the area where the wasps were and just stick to the safer areas of the lawn, when Kyoto herself piped up with a request. “Master Hellion, if you do not mind could I perhaps take control for this? I am feeling some…annoyance at our defeat and would like to personally do some fighting.” The boy considered this and agreed, letting the mech take the lead on this and just sitting back. He was still providing help in his own way now anyway.

 

Kyoto walked out and idly searched the tall grass for a little bit, eventually coming across an ant. Seeing it was just a basic worker and that it was beginning to work its mandibles threateningly, the girl sprung into action. The fighting was fairly straight forward, and was also extremely cathartic for the AI. However as she did battle with the insect, she felt like not much was really all that different from what she was used to. Dispatching the ant before doing anything else, Kyoto opened her menu and looked over her stats before figuring out the “problem.” Hellion was raising a stat, but it was in Magic Attack of all places, when she was primarily a sword fighter and did not have any particularly good combat spells. A bit of an oversight on Emily’s part perhaps, but before she declared the upgrade pointless the girl considered something else.

 

“I wonder if I can…” Swapping over to her equipment screen Kyoto focused on the Hellion marker over her head, and with some anticipation swapped it over to her chest/body armour slot. To her pleasure Kyoto saw that the move worked, and gave a small jump and clapped her hands. “Yes! That is good, but did it…” The mech switched her menu display back to her status, and was pleased to note that her Magic Attack had reduced down to its previous low level, and in return her Defences had gone up a fair amount, likely as they were higher to begin with. “Wonderful! Now to try it out.” Very pleased Kyoto moved through the grass and located another ant, oblivious to the situation she had left her Master Hellion in.

 

The effective Tinykin had just been relaxing, safely strapped into his chair and watching Kyoto fight and defeat the ant. When she opened the menu and began to look things over regarding himself he was effectively right there with her in cringing at the stat he rose, and was also interested in seeing if his effects could be placed elsewhere with different results. However as soon as Kyoto finished dragging and dropping his icon into the new slot he suddenly found himself rapidly changing locations, his surroundings a blur for a second before solidifying into a place that was very clearly NOT Kyoto’s command centre. On the other hand, this did not mean that he was away from Kyoto either.

 

Instead Hellion found himself dangling in the air by the back of his shirt, facing out into a familiar massive landscape writ large. He impotently struggled for a few seconds before looking up, and there he saw the very tip of Kyoto’s face from below as well as the menu screen. As the girl flicked through seeing she now had higher Defence, Hellion took in the fact that somehow he was hanging off of one of the buttons on the front of the girls admin uniform, just a little below the swell of her chest and so out of her line of sight. It then dawned on the guy that this was likely caused by shifting him from her “head” where her command centre was to her chest, literally ON her chest.

 

Then as the tiny person was processing all of that Kyoto began to move, and Hellion felt like he was about to fall off. Desperately he reached his hands up and grabbed onto the button above him, trying to keep a hold of it as he was bounced up and down with her steps. He had never before been so aware of the faint jiggle of the mech’s chest when she was simply walking, and it was like being on a ship in a storm. Then Hellion saw the ant in front of the girl, and he started to call out to try and get her attention before this situation went even further south.

 

Sadly for him Hellion’s voice was drowned out by the hiss of the ant and Kyoto’s own battle cry, and she charged forwards into combat. The sudden jolt of her bursting into action was too much for him to handle, and Hellion found himself slip and fall off of the girls front, heading towards her churning legs below. However before he even fell so much as a foot on Kyoto’s scale down, Hellion found himself suddenly warped back up into place, hanging off of the button. Shocked and wanting to test this Hellion forcefully pulled himself away to drop, and like before he was put back into place. Apparently once “equipped” he wasn’t going anywhere. Then he had no more testing time, as battle was joined.

 

Kyoto was starting out suitably cautious, but she was at near full HP even after the last fight and was raring to go. She did some good damage to the ant, but at last it slipped past her and landed a solid bite to her front. Pleasantly despite it being a direct hit the girl could tell that it felt more like a glancing blow, and a scan of her open menu showed she had indeed taken barely any damage. As such she felt more confident and fought just a little more recklessly, taking a further two hits but emerging victorious.

 

Below her head Hellion had been helplessly screaming his head off, the already huge ant gargantuan compared to him and all the more terrifying for it. There was unfortunately nothing he could do but trust in Kyoto, a trust that was seemingly broken when the ant’s bite came right for him. However just as it was about to land Hellion felt a good deal of pressure coming from the mouthpart hitting him, but no physical damage was done to him. It was more like being hit by a pillow the size of a building, and thinking things through he recalled how in the game armour and such did not have durability ratings. This must mean that since he was technically an item right now, he also shared in that damage immunity. It was still far from pleasant, especially when the ant came in again and hit him. Even the third attack which did not physically hit his body seemed to ground out at least a little through him.


When the battle ended with the ant losing its head, Hellion took a moment to breathe a minor sigh of relief. He might still be clinging to the front of his mech's shirt, but at least things were marginally more quiet now, and he could have the chance to get her attention and have this sorted out. Opening his mouth the boy took a deep breath in preparation to shout as long as he could, and so missed what Kyoto was doing with her menu. Suddenly Hellion found himself surrounded by darkness, and a quarter second later felt a massive amount of pressure on top of him pressing him down into a somewhat soft surface. The air was mostly forced from his lungs, and he had to fight to keep his breath as he tried to figure out just what the hell was going on.


His answer came a few seconds later when he heard Kyoto's voice, muffled and high above him but still audible. “I see, so when he is in the boots slot, my agility is raised instead.” As soon as it was said Hellion recognized the feeling of the texture of the object pressing into him, and likewise why the ground was slightly squishy. Above him was Kyoto's foot, encased in a fresh sock and shifting slightly as she did, while below was the sturdy insole of her boot cradling his body slightly. Some good news was that in the game “death” respawned a person with perfectly clean clothing, so everything was as clean and fresh as it could have been, especially after the epic battle earlier.


This was regrettably only a small comfort for Hellion, as Kyoto wasted no time in testing out her agility boost. Naturally this was coming in the form of testing her running speed first, her foot rising and falling upon him like an industrial piston. Again and again the socked foot steamrolled over his position, pressing him down into the insole and gradually increasing the side of the dent he was making in it. The single good thing was that the motion of running was keeping him in place, it was just he was under the ball of the foot. Not as much pressure as the heel at least, but he was still leaning on that item invulnerability. Unfortunately Agility was not just in running speed, it was also general mobility.


Without warning Hellion suddenly felt his world turn upside down as Kyoto tried out a front flip handspring, and it worked just fine. Then once she was upright again, she began to test her general footwork with some side to side motions and general dodging moves. This was a change in situation for sure for Hellion, as while before he had been fairly firmly planted on the sole of the boot, now the different motions had the sole of the sock as a viable sticking point, and he was helplessly tossed around under the foot, often landing in new and more painful positions as the foot landed to reassert its weight and stability.


Kyoto was noticing nothing wrong at all, the bump under her foot not even registering to her one bit. A part of her might have been curious as to why Hellion himself was not commenting on anything, but it was possible since he was letting her take the lead on this he had retired to the base in her stomach area to rest. Either way she was happy with the agility boost, as it could really help her in combat easily. Still there were more places to check the results of, like the legs/pants slot. Manipulating the menu to make it so, she checked and saw that while her agility had indeed gone down, it was still higher than it had been before. Apparently more than one stat could be raised, as in addition to the agility she was also seeing bonus defence as well. Deciding to see how this combo did on combat, she spotted a small fly buzzing nearby, and went after it as a worthy challenge.


At first when the change in equipment position happened Hellion did not notice, as he was still feeling compressed and left in the dark. However soon things began to not add up, like how he was closer to being a mix of horizontal and vertical in position instead of straight horizontal, and the feeling of the materials on his front and back were different. The material behind him was soft but in a way closer to how the sock had felt, while above it was squishy direct flesh. It was only when Hellion started to feel around a little more of what was above him and felt the slight folds and faint smell that he realized where he was. In the front of Kyoto's panties, right smack dab over her crotch.


This position was admittedly in some ways a vast improvement over the interior of the girls boots as she wore them, the pressure being less and him not being literally trampled, but in others it was just as bad. More specifically it was worse on the embarrassment scale, especially if Kyoto found him down here. The mech had admittedly been a little receptive to a few overtures he had made when they were confirmed alone in the admin area, some she had made in return over the months, but it had always been much more chaste and less explicit.


This was not to say that the embarrassment was the only thing unpleasant about the situation, Kyoto was unawarely supplying some of her own herself. Her faster movements meant his position was unstable and shook around a fair bit, and he could feel the gradual temperature increase from her active movements clearly. There was also the fact that her thighs made the shaking worse, and at times seemed to threaten to catch him in a fold of flesh and crunch him more painfully. Finally Hellion was in a near constant battle himself to avoid being drawn into the chasm of the vaginal opening, as if Kyoto felt him down in there then he might end up in deep trouble. Getting found was one thing, but being found down there was another entirely. 


It was almost a relief for Hellion when he found himself shifting positions again, after feeling Kyoto still he worried that she might have felt something was off. Instead he heard her say the words “Gloves next...” before he felt more flesh on one side of his body and fabric on the other. However this time the fabric was much less soft, although not rock hard or rough either. Feeling the flesh beneath him also told Hellion that this spot was a bit more robust as well, and it was slightly moist from perspiration. Indeed it was clear enough that he had ended up on the palm of the mech's hand, which was annoying when he had been hoping for another outside placement. At least then he would have been more visible.


Lamentably the Tinykin did not have time to gripe on this or act to try garner attention again, as Kyoto was suddenly beset by an angry beetle. Normally the insects tough shell would have made this a more long and drawn out encounter, but the girl now had a trick up her sleeve so to speak. Namely when she looked at her stats her attack power had received the full boost, and so she was ready for this. Launching herself into battle her hand gripped her sword tightly, crunching her partner/master in between the hilt and her palm. As soon as her blade hit the shell of the beetle she marvelled a little at how much easier it was to break past its defences, like hitting a softer shelled aphid.


The battle was thankfully short enough for Hellion, as the rigours of it had Kyoto adjusting and shifting her grip several times, just sending new waves of discomfort through him. Plus at one point a squirt of insect ichor landed on the girls hand, lightly soaking through the glove material and getting Hellion wet with it as well. Then when he thought that might be the worst, once the beetle was dead Kyoto clap-brushed her hands together in victory, and then seeing the bug guts still on them idly wiped them off, placing more pressure on Hellion.


Before the small male could think to try and get her attention again, the hand began to swing around and shift positions in several small but quick motions. Hellion recognized this as the girl starting to mess around the menu again, and so tried to shout or hit the palm to get her to stop. Sadly Kyoto was just a little too fast for him, plus the way she flexed her hand the moment he tried the glove grew tight over him and kept him pinned in place long enough for his next destination to be selected.


When Hellion finished the relocation of being equipped into a new slot and found himself somewhere warm, slightly humid, dark, and had him pinned tightly between two walls of flesh, he groaned out loud, muffled by that same flesh. Knowing his luck he figured that there was only two possible places he could have ended up now, and considering when he took a tentative sniff of the air the smell was nearly pleasant he figured out he was at least not in the worst of the two. Still being pinned in the middle of her cleavage, while admittedly pleasant, was also not conductive to a good following few minutes.


Hellions judgment was correct as Kyoto moved on, her steps making her chest bounce and jiggle around him, minimally crushing him again and again between them while he was pinned tightly enough to be unable to move. From above and closer than ever he heard Kyoto's voice, loud and slightly echoing from not only his proximity to her head but also from her lungs and voicebox nearby in her torso. “Ooo! Now this is nice, placed in the necklace slot has it provide a small boost to all stats.” A part of Hellion was annoyed that Kyoto had already degenerated enough to be associating the source of the stat boosts as an “it” instead of him, but he was more concerned by her starting to speed up. “Short of the attack boost this does seem like the best one so far.”


Every motion of the girl was transmitting to the guy between her tits, her turns making them swing him as well before the limits of motion were reached and then it was a one-two punch as he slammed into the one in front and then the trailing breast hit him from behind. Moving forwards or jumping the cans had a tendency to slightly separate just enough to nearly let him move or fall just to press together all the harder. Even his attempts to just crawl up were of no use as the skin remained too smooth to get a grip on, and the one time he did make some progress he just snapped right back down into the titty-sandwich. While this was not technically the first time he had been in this situation, always before it was either met by a swift crushing death, or on one actually nice occasion it was just Kyoto laying back for him.


At last Kyoto tried something new, but as Hellion was about to find out it was to be perhaps the worst thing of this entire debacle for him. Above and behind him he heard Kyoto say “Well that seems like everywhere, so I should consider asking Hellion if...wait, what about THAT?” Then as Hellion tried to figure out just what “that” was supposed to mean, there was the familiar sensation of transportation. However this time he did not feel flesh or fabric touching him, restricting his movements. In fact nothing was touching him at all, and he had fully free range of motion. However it was still dark, not a speck of light anywhere. Hellion turned around confused, trying to figure this out, when it dawned on him just how completely “free range” his motion was.


He could not feel any ground beneath him, and yet he was not falling. He rotated in place, and yet there was no wind. It was not hot, or cold, no smell touched the air and nothing could be heard. He was the only point in a seemingly infinite dark void, devoid of anything that was not him. He tried to open his menu but could not, something blocking him and leaving the man utterly alone and isolated. He had no idea how much time was passing, and the only sounds he could hear was the thundering of his own heart in his ears, pulsing louder and louder as he tried to figure out what had happened. Had he been trapped in here for a day, a week, a month? Had he somehow been deleted, Kyoto making some mistake and this was what he had to look forward to now, an eternity of nothing? Hellion could not help it, he screamed.


Kyoto hummed to herself as she fiddled with the menus, wondering out loud “Why does Emily have the weapons and armour equip screens in different windows? Oh well.” With that she finished moving the Hellion marker out of her inventory, where it had been for 10 seconds as she menu swapped before she put it on her sword. To her pleasure the equipping worked, although she did notice quickly that something was a little different. Her stats appeared to have been lowered back down to their previous level, but she did clearly get something from her action. A quick check showed a new attack was available in her skill listings, so clearing this was the boon provided by equipping Hellion there. Now she just had to test it, and lucky her another ant had strolled up.


Hellion continued to scream for several more second in silence, before he realized he was no longer in that infernal abyss. He was back outside and in the grasp of Kyoto, who seemed to be holding him. Hellion almost leapt for joy at this, save that for some reason Kyoto seemed...smaller than usual, if still bigger than him, and he felt like he could not move. It only took him looking over himself to figure it out, somehow he had been turned into or at least melded with her sword. The many, many questions that this state of affairs raised would all have to wait however, as he found himself speeding through the air as Kyoto swung him into the carapace of an ants head.


At first Kyoto fought no different than usual, testing herself and figuring out roughly her usual combat level including her older special attacks. This only lasted a little bit, especially after she noticed her fighting had attracted a second ant to join the first. Focusing on the new skill, the mech let it flow through her and found her sword crackling with energy, before when she swung it a visible streak was left in its wake, and it nearly split the first ant in two. This seemed like a very good skill, and so she wasted no time in trying it out again on the healthier ant. This time it did not instantly kill it, but she did do some serious damage to it, and even knocked off one mandible. Finally she delivered the finishing blow by stabbing her sword in through its mouth, spearing its brain and slaying it.


On Hellion's end this was only a marginal improvement over the dark space that he was starting to suspect might have been the girls inventory, as every hammer blow with him transferred painful vibrations all through his body, and he was slowly getting covered in guts. The old special skills were really just more of the same, but then “his” skill was activated and things that already seemed like they were at rock bottom revealed they had brought shovels. The energy build up was being channelled directly through him, and it was not unlike getting tasered when all your limbs were asleep. Worse the sensation lasted until the technique was ended, and then Kyoto used it again for testing purposes. The final nail in the coffin was when he was stabbed into the last ant, as he could feel all of the juices and material of the brain all over him even as he was withdrawn.


All in all Kyoto was feeling pretty good about the use of her pilot as an item, and had no major complaints at all. Perhaps later she could talk to Emily about it, refine the process and see about shifting things around a little. Idly and mostly because it felt like a good thing to do, bringing things full circle, Kyoto removed the Hellion icon off of her weapon and by way of having both screens open, transferred it back into the head slot. She prepared to continue on, maybe fighting a few more bugs, when two seconds later she felt her body freeze up, the sign that Hellion was taking direct control. Not that bothered she prepared to greet him, before he somewhat harshly said “No. Home. Now.”


Kyoto was at first very confused at Hellions foul mood as he all but frog marched her back towards the guild hall and the door to the admin rooms, but that did not last long. Hellion had responded to her asking what was wrong by descending into a frank and at times rather intimate description of EXACTLY what he had gone through. By the time he finished they were back in the admin area, and for her part Kyoto did not blame him. It was still only the early evening, but she remained in their room contemplating what she had been told while Hellion went to bed for a well deserved rest. Two things were for sure, firstly she was not touching upon the concept of using Hellion as an item ever again, and secondly when he woke up she could try to lighten the mood by asking how he liked reaching both second AND third base.