- Text Size +

A week after the vehicle idea was scrapped, the male came up with an actual request for Emily to try implementing for him. He felt like one of the more common issues he had to deal with was what to do whenever he was stuck outside of Kyoto, as it was frankly dangerous to be his size in areas where other people were located. With that in mind he brought up the idea of being able to simply teleport himself directly into Kyoto, either into the command centre or even just the small base inside of her stomach. Emily looked a little uncertain, but promised to give it a try.

 

It took a further two weeks before the tan skinned girl could get back to him about it, potentially either because she was busy with other concerns, but also perhaps due to how complex the request was. He was no expert in coding, so while the idea of setting up a teleport seemed simple enough to him he admitted to himself that maybe there was some complication that made it harder than it seemed. At last Emily did call him into her lab room, and if he was of any guess based on her slightly tight expression and frazzled appearance, it was likely that the issue was indeed more complex than anticipated.

 

Taking a moment to gather herself, Emily took a deep breath before speaking. “Okay, this thing has been a real bitch and a half to try and pull off, and this far in I had to partially throw in the towel. I tried lots of things, but I am just unable to connect the quantum coordinates properly to the transference matrix without risking a cascade fragmentation of the bit-codes.” Hellion nodded along in understanding on her table, despite not understanding a word of what Emily had just said. The blonde looked down at him for a moment before saying “You didn't understand a word I just said, did you?” Hellion just continued to nod in confirmation. This made Emily snort in amusement, before she tried again.

 

“Pft. Okay, basically the game code is unable to allow you to teleport to a location that is able to move, and while the spaces inside of Kyoto do not move she DOES, so I can't make a safe landing point. However!” here Emily looked brighter, and noticeably happier. Pressing a few buttons she produced a small oblong object to hover in the air in front of Hellion, and when he grasped it he found it to be a small remote of sorts, with a display, dial, and large button. “That did not mean I was unable to come up with something. While Kyoto is not an option, I WAS able to make a device able to connect to multiple stable teleportation points. Just turn the dial to your chosen destination, and a single button press will send you straight there. I would not use it inside of Kyoto except maybe her mouth just to be safe, and it only works for you, not her, but otherwise it should be just fine.”

 

Hellion thought that this sounded pretty neat, and even said “Huh, yeah this is pretty cool, is it alright to try it out now?” When given the nod of approval from Emily the faux-Tinykin turned the dial until the Admin area showed up, and activated the remote. In the space of a moment he found himself arriving outside the room on the main arrival point, and he stayed where he was as he heard Emily approaching. He figured she knew where he would be and would likely be coming to check on him, so there was no reason to move away from the clearly marked circle. As predicted the girl did walk over to him, and he accepted the offered hand. “I gotta say Em, this seems to be working a treat. Good job!”

 

Emily just ate up the praise, visibly preening a little and more stress leaving her face. Only somewhat modestly she deflected “Oh, do go on. Really it was a worthwhile project not just for your sake but also the game as a whole. I figured out a number of good tricks, and given time I could scale this up to something useful for everyone playing the game.” Emily was telling the truth, so Hellion felt less bad about the time he might have taken from her to do this for him. If this was also able to be classified as work for the game then he could even feel good about helping to further it a little. At least it would be better than being salty about it still keeping him trapped in it with no escape in sight.

 

Hellion did not get a chance to test out his new ability seriously for another four days, not really feeling the need to do so after the initial test worked fine, and spending most of the rest of his time inside of Kyoto doing some exploring around the campus. They had did so a fair amount already, but it never hurt to find out more about your surroundings and alternate routes you could take to reach the other three guildhouses aside from Seiryuu where she had started out. For now travel between the four locations was minimal aside from using the special doors in the Admin area and thus out of reach for most players, but that was likely to change eventually.

 

Currently Hellion was exiting Kyoto in the Seiryuu guild house, wanting to do a little exploring on his own again. Some might call his desire to leave the safety of Kyoto and put himself at risk when he complained so much about how dangerous it was counter-intuitive, but the guy just had that wanderlust that could not be contained. Well that or he was just an idiot, one of the two. Regardless of his reasoning for doing so, he told Kyoto to head back towards the Admin area or just go out for a bit on her own, her choice, and to not wait up for him in this semi-isolated room. With Kyoto accepting this and stepping out Hellion brought out his remote and began to click through the options.

 

After a minute or so he decided upon visiting Suzaku, partially because it was the last of the locations that he had managed to reach and so was the least explored for him, and also for the slight chance to see his sister and eavesdrop a little on how she was doing. Dialing it in he activated the remote, and found himself instantly transmitted to his destination without error. He arrived on the familiar red carpeting, and took a minute to look around and see where exactly he had ended up. Almost right away he was distracted by a slightly gruesome sight, the only partially intact corpse of a Tinykin. The naked male humanoid was smashed pretty badly, limbs half gone and dark blood spilled out around it in a faint image of the treads that had done the deed, also imprinted on its back. Thankfully it was laying on its front so he could not see its face, as inevitably they always showed some amount of terror when in this state. It was a horrible image indeed, especially as he had ended up perishing in a similar manner several times in the past.

 

Shaking his head and moving on, trying to ignore the near mindless NPC mob, Hellion focused again on his surroundings. It seemed that he had appeared at the entryway to the guild hall, but the exact location was bothering him. It was familiar, but he could not quite place the exact spot. He mused that it seemed a little odd for Emily to have placed his teleport beacon on the ground, instead of somewhere safer, as indicated by the stomped Tinykin nearby. Then he continued that line of thought, and asked himself why he was assuming that he had personal teleport locations. Wouldn't it make just as much sense to use pre-existing assets and locations for this? At least that might be what Emily was thinking at the time, stressed at her failure to meet the primary objective.

 

Sadly for Hellion he reached the last piece of the puzzle just a moment too late, as at that instant a figure appeared just behind him, and he looked up when cast in shadow just in time to see an approaching foot. Instantly the boy found himself pressed down into the carpet, his back being forced up into a tread on the shoe as the girl walked on. Between steps Hellion was able to call out, not to get attention but to just vent his frustration. “Oh damn it Emily,” STOMP “you set my teleport locations” BOOM “to be the same as the log-in platforms!” THUD.

 

Unaware of her passenger, the Suzaku cleric walked through the entry hall towards the infirmary ward, as that was where several cleric only quests could be found and she wanted to see what might be new. As she arrived however she was greeted by the sight of three players hanging around the infirmary, followed closely by a fourth spawning in. She knew that this was where players and NPC's who had died in the game respawned from, so she had to ask “Oof, all of your party died huh? What was the cause?” To her mild surprise one of the girls looked at her and laughed, saying 'Ah, we are not really a party, there was a rumour about a Mantis appearing somewhere and people gathered up with some NPC's to try and take it down. The thing is damn tough though, so we probably wont be the last.' As if to punctuate this an NPC guard spawned in, and the sight made the cleric take a step back.

 

Down below Hellion was listening with only half an ear, being more concerned with trying to free himself. In this position he could not reach the remote to teleport, so a more manual escape was required. However he did this at just the wrong time, loosening himself just as the girl took her step back, and he fell out from under her shoe just in time to catch it on the way down, and actually be crushed this time. He expected to reappear in the Admin area as was normal for him, but unfortunately an unremarked or documented feature of the remote did its job. Since it was connected to all of the teleportation locations, this included “teleporting” respawning characters to the designated spot. Once he had gotten close enough the Suzaku infirmary had become his “default” spawn location, and so while he was still surrounded by white walls, Hellion also found himself surrounded by a pair of legs stepping away.

 

The boy was caught off guard by this unexpected minimal location change, and so did not react in time as another girl spawned in. She landed with a minor drop as per usual, and it was just Hellion's bad luck that he was right underneath her foot when this happened. He died again, only to respawn back in place before another girl appeared. This time he narrowly dodged out of the way, only to be caught flatfooted as ANOTHER recently dead NPC came in. Desperately he tried to run forwards, only to be kicked by the NPC moving quickly out of the way, making him land sore on his front. This meant he did not see nor could react to the girl wearing heels walking off of the platform, her heel perfectly landing on his back and basically turning everything but his head, arms, and legs to mush.

 

When he appeared on the platform again the tiny almost started to run forwards again, only to spot the small series of red circles left behind by the heel of the previous girl leading away from the platform. This made him hesitate, just long enough for a flat to come down and squash him again. If it was not for the platform also being predominantly red, some of the women might have started to notice something, but it was not the case, even if they did look down. When he came back Hellion tried something different, running backwards behind the platform to get out of the walking path of everyone. This very well might have worked, if not for one of the next girls to have been so shocked at her sudden death that when she respawned she fell backwards, unawarely landing on top of Hellion.

 

Hellion survived this, barely, but he was badly hurt and stuck to the girls panty clad rear as she got back up. Her plush rear had only just been soft enough on the near-miss to keep him from dying, but now he wiggled a little bit as she strode away. There he might have stayed, if not for one of the girls teammates also stumbling forwards when she respawned, knocking both of them over. The second landing was no softer than the first one, but this time they ended up with one girl laying on the ground and the other half-sitting on her back. They got up quickly and out of the way, but in that initial fall and landing Hellion had been subject to the second girl landing on top of the first girls rear, meaning he was obliterated between their butts. One of them would not even notice later, as her underwear was red.

 

This process continued for another three deaths before Hellion thought to use the remote, and even when he did since he had not dialed anything in it defaulted to the last viable location, also known as still the Suzaku infirmary. Only another near miss as he got over the shock gave him time to think, and he rapidly spun the dial and pressed the button just before another boot would have crushed him. For a moment when he saw Infirmary walls still around him he feared it had not worked, but then when silence reigned he realized that he was in a different infirmary. A quick check of the color of the surroundings showed this was Byakko, so now he knew where he was.

 

Hellion took this moment to catch his breath and actually process exactly what had just happened to him, as it honestly was a lot to take in. He still had the clarity of mind to first get off of the respawn platform just in case, but happily for him he was not interrupted. He was no stranger to death in the game, that much had been made clear within just the first few weeks, but it never seemed to lose its sting to him. Something about being fully “in” the game and not just playing in an avatar made it impossible to distance himself from his fear and self-preservation, even if in the back of his mind he “knew” that things would be fine if he died and would respawn without issue. Dying so many times in the pace of a few minutes was another thing entirely however, and the flashes he had seen of his scared face reflected in shiny well polished black shoes was a haunting memory.

 

The good news was that the guy was able to mostly sort through these odd feelings over the next few minutes, but the bad was that he failed to consider that even when not directly “in use” all infirmaries were never unoccupied. Hellion heard a slight gasp followed by a voice saying “Oh no, a Tinykin got into here. I better deal with the problem quickly, I will harbour no vermin in my infirmary.” The little male turned and saw that he had been spotted by the NPC nurse, and so had to put his feelings aside and book it as soon as possible. He guessed correctly that if he died here and now then it was likely he would simply pop right back up on the nearby platform, and with the nurse so close and actively looking for Tinykin he might be in danger of entering a very brutal loop. Not wanting to be a one man infestation he promptly booked it for the door, and made it just before the woman caught up to him.

 

Unfortunately this was not the end of the boys troubles, as when he exited the infirmary it was to the sight of one of the maid NPC’s sweeping the hallway in his direction, her eyes focused on the ground just in front of her. Having already met his end several times to their flats Hellion wasted no time in running in the opposite direction, forced by circumstance to head towards the cafeteria. However as he did so he was met with a very much unwanted sight, a second maid rounding the corner likewise sweeping, leaving him boxed in from both sides. Reaching down he grabbed his remote and started to twist the knob to get out of there, but just as he started he heard the maid behind him say “Eh? Is that a bug?” This made him flinch, and unintentionally he pressed the button.

 

The teleport was as expected instantaneous, and as he looked around Hellion saw that since he had only just barely nudged the dial before teleporting the destination chosen was simply the entrance platform to Byakko. This would have registered as not a problem, except after a few seconds the tiny guy noticed the tell-tale build up of light that indicated a person was logging on and thus about to appear on the platform. He scrambled forwards off of the target area, only to notice a moment later that at the same time two girls were walking towards the same platform, about to step on it to log out based on the distance.

 

It took some fancy footwork, but Hellion was able to avoid the oncoming trio of girls by moving a bit further away from the log-in/out point to avoid the arriving girl, then moving back sideways to where she had just been to evade the other two. Unfortunately that ended up just being a preview of what was to come, as the moment the last two logged out several more lights of log-ins flashed into existence, and a whole crowd of girls turned the corner seeking to exit the game, apparently for a club meeting if their overheard conversations were any indication. Hellion immediately prepared to try and warp out again, only to realize that when he had found himself surprised by the three girls around him, he had dropped the remote in shock. He was able to see it on the ground, but by then it was too late and the world seemed to fall upon him like a meteor shower.

 

The next few minutes were like the world's most extreme game of Frogger, and Hellion was the unfortunate sprite. All around him feet thundered to the ground, one moment a sextet of loafers coming in a line from one direction, the next a wall of boots filing past cutting off half the walkway to him. More than once a near miss sent him sprawling to the ground from the air pressure, and the ground was in a constant state of shaking and rumbling making footing unsure. At one point the miniature person even had to risk dashing underneath the raised heel of a mage to avoid an oncoming lancer’s extra-large flats. The chaos was so bad and the ever shifting patterns of swinging legs so dense that he even lost track of which way was which, the only thing missing to make it worse being dust or smoke clouds.

 

Finally the crowd began to thin out, but likewise Hellion was feeling exhausted. Then as some of the last few stragglers prepared to leave, one of the girls standing behind another moved to the side to get around the slightly slower girl and reach the platform at the same time. Just a moment before that the faux-Tinykin had at last spotted the remote again, visibly a little beaten up and dirty but still intact. In his mentally drained state, Hellion simply ran towards it and took hold of it, just as the impatient girls shoe tip landed upon him. The guy found himself slightly pinned to the ground, and knew once the girl prepared to push off her show tip would press down and crush him. Thus in desperation he just slapped the wheel to make it spin and activated the remote’s button. If had taken the time to look closer he might have noted how freely the dial was spinning and how beat up the button looked, but he simply did not have that time and so had left his fate up to chance.  

 

Thankfully Hellion disappeared before the girl began her next step, so he vanished as desired, but when he reappeared he noticed that the location dial was still spinning, and the button for activation looked half-depressed still. He had no time to contemplate this as almost immediately he was cast into shadow, and a high heel shoe landed over top of him placing him between the sole and the heel. His instinctive flinch made him depress the button again, and he teleported only to arrive back in the Byakko infirmary. There the same nurse as before was still hunting for Tinykin, and so when she spotted him she made a sound of disgust and stomped over, visibly raising her flat over Hellions head.

 

Without even touching the button Hellion teleported again, this time seeing the green of Seiryuu for a moment before a maids wet mop swiped across the floor and into him, picking him up for a ride. The tiny had just enough time to see himself be lifted up in the air tangled in the mop strands as it was brought over the bucket of steaming hot water before he vanished again. Several times in quick succession the boy found himself appearing on the front entrances to the guild houses, just in time every time to see a color coded sole matching the location about to idly land on top of him. He arrived back at the Genbu entry hall just behind a vanishing player, and tried to get the remote to stop. Unfortunately the button still seemed to be stuck down and the dial free-spinning, and in addition it also seemed to be getting noticeably hotter.

 

When the uncontrollable teleportation activated next Hellion found himself not on the ground, but instead a short distance in the air. This would have been mostly fine as it was not a great distance, except he ended up at the perfect height to catch the toe of a players shoe as she walked across the Suzaku Infirmary, and he was kicked away just to land spread eagled sideways on the back of another girls boot. Then the teleport happened again, to the same location, and the man found himself at knee height instead, as illustrated by the same girls’ knee hitting like a train and sending him away, to teleport in mid-air.

 

The next few unwanted relocation's were much the same, some more at knee height to start with. Hellion was not knee’d again, but he was left to fall all the way to the floor several times, and on some others landed atop a shoe in motion and in one miserable experience actually fell down the interior length of a slightly opened boot. Then Hellion ended up even higher as the remote got warmer, up to thigh height where he was forced to grab onto the bottoms of skirts, end up sandwiched between closing thighs, and of course left to fall most of the distance to the ground, and sometimes and then some painfully. That was followed by waist height, where more than once the male was made to rebound off of a plump rear, or just plain got rammed into a crotch.

 

The moment Hellion ended up unstoppably appearing at stomach height was almost a relief, as here the worst he had to deal with was narrowly missing backs, lightly bouncing off of tummy’s, and the inevitable long falls to the ground. However this time he often did not have time to reach the ground, so more often than not it was just a really long freefall. The tiny was not entirely sure how to feel about this though, as he had no idea how much longer this would last or how much hotter the remote could get. He was unable to fix it during all of this, and it was starting to produce a slightly arid smell. Frankly if he had not happened to be wearing gloves at the time, he might have been forced to drop it by now such was its heat. At long last the remote gave out a harsh beeping sound and emitted some smoke, and Hellion could tell that it was giving up the ghost just as one last teleport happened.

 

When Hellion appeared for the last time he was briefly surrounded by light, but he also saw white walls. For a moment he thought that it was an infirmary room again, but then he saw the slight difference. This was of all places the Admin area, perhaps the safest of all. It was perhaps bad luck that he had not ended up here before, but at least he was here now. All of this thinking happened in the space of a second or so, but then the light around him solidified into something much more solid, and Hellion found he could not move.

 

Looking around he saw pink walls all around him, soft and warm to the touch. The male got a sneaking and sinking suspicion, and when he looked up towards the only visible light source his growing fear was proven correct. He had ended up at chest height just as a girl was logging in, and now was caught right smack dab in the middle of her cleavage. The angle was a little difficult, especially with his arms pinned as they were, but Hellion was able to make out a pale face framed with dark hair up above. Considering that this was the Admin area and only so many people could actually be here this severely limited the possible pool of suspects, and with the hair clue Hellion did not even need to see the glasses to recognize Lucy.

 

Lucy finished logging in and looked around the Admin area to see if anyone was around, and was secretly not all that surprised to see Kyoto walking out of her room. It was strange at times to see her logged in so much, and sometimes it felt like she never left. However Lucy put that out of her mind as nonsense, and just gladly moved forwards to accept a greeting hug from the brunet. If the intellectual girl had been paying more attention she might have noticed a slight tickle in her chest, but she was not and so subconsciously just adjusted herself a little, minutely tightening her cleavage up and hiding it a bit more.

 

Hellion had not been prepared for the hug and the pressure involved, and so had valiantly tried to struggle to either escape or at least garner some notice. However instead the boobs closed in a bit tighter, and the pseudo-Tinykin just found himself totally pinned and put in the dark as the gap of light pouring into the cleavage was blocked by Lucy tightening her clothes a bit more. Somehow Hellion could just tell that this was going to be a long wait before he was freed, especially when he heard Lucy mention she was not looking to quest today, but to instead just hang around the guild hall. One thing was for sure, Hellion made a vow to himself to just stick to the Admin room portals from now on.