- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the final chapter for this part of the story.  Hope you enjoy!

--

Heather’s eyes darted between Erin, Marie and Eddie. Her lips twisted into a scowl. “YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME WITH ANOTHER WOMAN TOO?” No one was able to respond to that. There was just a pause as Heather took a deep breath in.

“WELL, NOW THIS IS A PROBLEM,” the giantess said, closing her eyes and letting out a sigh. In her hand, Eddie was speechless. He knew he had to communicate to his giant airhead of a girlfriend somehow, but he was far too small to be heard. He was at a loss when Heather manipulated her fingers and now held him in her grip between her thumb and index finger. The expression across her face was one of the most intimidating sights he had ever seen.

“I GUESS I NEED TO KEEP A CLOSER EYE ON YOU,” Heather said, her words rattling Eddie’s body, as she wasn’t paying attention to how close she was holding him to her face. Heather broke into a smile. “OHHH, I’VE GOT AN IDEA!”

Eddie started shouting in panic as Heather brought him closer to his face. For a moment he thought his giant lover was going to pop him into his mouth and eat him, but he soon realized the giant woman was lifting him passed her lips towards her giant flaring nostrils. Though she was an incredibly attractive brunette with a perky pair of breasts, even Eddie had to admit she had a large nose. Now he was closer than he ever wanted to be to it. “God dammit, Heather! Don’t do this!  You’re being a psycho bitch right now!”

His words fell on deaf ears, as Heather was far too large to hear his puny cries, nor was she in the mood to listen to him anyway right now. Using her index finger, Heather inserted her shrunken boyfriend into her right nostril. Pressed against the inner wall of Heather’s nasal passage, Eddie squirmed as he was being held in place by a sticky puddle of mucus.

On the outside of Heather’s nostrils, Erin and Marie were in a potentially more dangerous situation. Heather towered over both of their two-millimeter bodies, placing her hands on her hips and glaring down at them in rage. Her attention was focused in on Erin, who had just managed to stagger to her feet, and was now frozen in terror staring up at the titanic, naked woman. Heather’s crotch was level with the model city, and Erin found herself unable to take her eyes off of the massive vagina, still wet from Heather pleasuring herself while demanding Eddie and Marie fool around on her nipple.

“LET’S TAKE A LOOK AT YA!” Heather said, lowering her giant hand down and plucking Erin up into the air. Her voice was menacing yet a bit cheerful at the same time and it cut right through Erin. The shrunken woman tried to scream but only silence came out.

Down on the table, Marie could only watch helplessly as her best friend held her tiny co-worker between her fingers. Marie was certain that any second, Heather would squeeze her fingers together, obliterating Erin’s body into a pulp. To her surprise, that didn’t happen, rather Heather just let out a laugh and an audible “HMMMM,” before casually setting Erin down right next to Marie’s body. Erin was momentarily confused, while Marie grabbed her in a tight embrace. Erin started to sob as Marie hugged her, reassuring her that everything would be okay. In reality, she didn’t believe a word of it. A shadow overtook the two, tiny hugging women, and everything suddenly became very cold for Marie and Erin.

A twisted smile emerged onto Heather’s face as she lowered her head down over the tiny hugging whores. If they wanted to take her man, this was what they deserved. She was loving her power rush and thought she could get used to having Eddie inside of her nose more often. She had no intentions on breaking up with him, rather she liked the idea of having him powerless around her, forced to do whatever she wanted. She planned on inserting him into her asshole as soon as she got home.

For now, she had to get rid of these two tiny hussies who had dared to go behind her back with Eddie…and she thought she had the perfect way to do that. Puckering her lips together, Heather spat out a glob of saliva, directly onto Erin and Marie’s tiny forms.

It was a direct hit, and a wave of the cold, thick liquid submerged the two woman. Several seconds passed by, before both Marie and Erin managed to get their heads above the surface. Wiping the fluid out of their eyes, they could only hear Heather’s taunting laughter as they gasped for breath. Just as they were getting their bearings, it happened again. And again.

Heather grinned wildly, watching the puddle form on Marie’s model city, surrounding at those two tiny women. “SERVES YOU BITCHES RIGHT!” Heather laughed, watching her tiny prey flounder and struggle not to drown. She was totally content getting rid of her competition, but part of her wanted a closer look. She began looking around, she knew that Marie kept a magnifying glass somewhere around here.

“Okay, where is…” she said, before spotting what she was looking for on Marie’s bed. “AH!  THERE IT IS!”

Walking back to the model city with the magnifying glass in her hand, Heather brought it up to her face, prepared to watch two tiny women drown.

On the ground, Marie’s head burst through the liquid once again, and was now staring up at the now enlarged eye of Heather. As her head dipped back below the saliva, she thought she could see Heather’s eyeball widen.

“WAIT, WHAT?!” Heather shouted, struggling to believe what she had just witnessed. She could’ve sworn that tiny person looked just like. “OH SHIT! MARIE!” Dipping her finger down into the little pool of drool she had created, Heather fished around as delicately as she could, scooping both Marie and the other woman out onto her finger.

Tilting her finger ever-so-slightly, Heather observed both Marie and Erin tumble off her finger back onto the ground. She kept the magnifying glass up to her eye and observed their movements. The woman she didn’t recognize seemed to be comforting Marie, who was on her hands and knees throwing up.

“MARIE, WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE TINY?!” her voice echoing throughout the room in excitement. Marie could only look up at her monolithic friend in annoyance, before turning her head back down and gagging once more.

“HI, I’M HEATHER!” the gargantuan woman said aloud, catching Erin’s attention, who realized the giantess was now talking to her. The naked giantess lowered her giant index finger towards Erin, who flinched, unsure of what the giant air-head was about to do. The woman’s hand hesitated, her finger extended right in front of Erin’s face.

“Uhhh…Erin,” the shrunken woman mumbled, reaching her hand out and shaking Heather giant finger as best she could.

This only resulted in a loud giggle from Heather. The giantess didn’t hear what Erin had said, but gave a cheery “NICE TO MEET YOU,” regardless.

Standing above the shrunken duo in her full naked glory, a lightbulb seemed to go off over Heather’s head. Grabbing a nearby tissue, Heather brought it to her nose and exhaled forcefully, expelling her miniscule and snot covered boyfriend into the white sheet. After wiping his tiny body off as best she could, and nearly crushing him in the process, Heather placed Eddie’s tiny body into the model city next to Marie and Erin. The tiny college student was still extremely embarrassed and ashamed about what had happened early between him and Marie, but Heather’s booming voice interrupted his thoughts.

“AWWW BABY, DID YOU PLAN THIS ALL FOR ME?” she said, with a massive smile on her face, seeming to forget everything about her rage filled state from earlier. She couldn’t seem to care less about standing in Marie’s room, naked, towering over the model city, watching three people collect themselves who she had nearly just exterminated.  “SO DID YOU GUYS WANNA PLAY A GAME OR SOMETHING?”

The trio of shrinkees looked amongst themselves, unsure of how to respond to this giant woman. Before they could answer, they hear what sounded like footsteps. Normally sized footsteps, and they seemed to be approaching Marie’s room.

There was a quick knock on the door, and a masculine voice called out Marie’s name. “Come on in!” shouted Heather, giddy with excitement, as Marie and Eddie’s parents, Victor and Carrie entered the room and stared at the naked woman before them.

“Hey you two!” Heather called out, with a dopey smile across her face.

Both Victor and Carrie was speechless, totally confused as to why this young woman they had known for years and who grew up with their daughter was now standing in Marie’s room nude. “Uhhh…hi Heather,” Carrie said, finally breaking through the silence. “What’re you doing in here?”

The naked woman just gave a casual shrug. “Nothing much, you know, just hanging out with Eddie and Marie right now.” This was met with a look of further confusion from the two parents. “Were you hear to join them?”

While Heather was not the smartest woman in the room, she had been putting two and two together regarding the strange lamp in Marie’s room. Maybe it was because she had seen it shrink Eddie earlier, but Heather was certain she had figured it out. The woman began to tamper with the shrink ray and thought she saw a button that said ENTER.

“Wait, what’re you talking about?” Victor said, trying to decipher what his daughter’s best friend was talking about. Whatever she was doing with that lamp had caused a blue light to emit from it and touched both Victor and Carrie. Nothing happened at first, and the two parents turned to leave, content believing their daughters friend was just weird. They both had messed with that model city after all, they were in no position to judge.

Just as they were turning around, both Carrie and Victor then diminished, quickly shrinking down to two-millimeters tall in the carpet. “HAH!  IT WORKED!” she shouted ecstatically, crouching down and picking up both of the panicked parents as gently as she could.

Carrying both Carrie and Victor over to the edge of the model city, both parents began to panic and scream, once they were placed in the city. Thoughts of how they had messed with Marie’s model before began to playback through their heads, though these thoughts were interrupted by the voices of their children.

“Mom! Dad!” Eddie called out, as he, Marie and Erin raced over, making sure the two parents were alright.

“Kids, what the hell is happening?” Victor shouted, the situation finally getting to him. “Why are we all tiny, and why is Heather so much bigger than us??”

“And why the hell is she naked?!” screamed Carrie, unable to take her eyes off the immense woman.

Just as Marie and Erin were beginning to explain the idea behind her shrink ray, Heather’s ear-piercing voice started up once again. “ALRIGHT, NOW THAT YOU’RE ALL LITTLE FOR ME, WHY DON’T WE ALL PLAY A GAME?!” Heather called out, reaching down and picking up the five shrunken people in the palm of her hand, bringing them closer to her face to examine them. Sure she had known these people forever, well, all except Erin that is, but there was something about them being so small and helpless that Heather just loved. And she had an idea she really wanted to try.

“WHY DON’T WE PLAY A GAME OF HIDE AND GO EAT?” she blurted out, putting plenty of emphasis the latter part of that. “I’M GONNG PUT YOU GUYS DOWN IN THE CITY, CLOSE MY EYES AND COUNT TO FIFTY. YOU BETTER HOPE I DON’T FIND YOU THOUGH!” she said giving a playful yet threatening wink. “BECAUSE IF I DO….” The giant woman reached down and picked up a 3-D printed building along with a shrunken car. She held these between her fingers in her free hand, before opening her mouth and depositing both of them on her tongue. She closed her eyes and started to chew, before swallowing and sending a lump down her throat.

With her giant, innocent eyes popping open, she broke out into a giant smile and opened mouth wide, revealing that it was empty. She had just swallowed the building and tiny car as if they were nothing.

“Oh shit!” Victor yelled, as Heather lowered the palm of her hand down to the model city, dumping the five of them back down onto the ground. 

“ALRIGHT EVERYONE, I’M GONNA START COUNTING NOW!” the giantess called out, before giving the people down on the table a playful wink. “I HOPE I DON’T END UP EATING YOU BABY!” she said before closing her eyes.

“Who…who’s she talking to?” Carrie said, glancing at Marie, who in turn motioned to Eddie.

“Forget that, we need to fucking hide!” Eddie shouted, starting to back up as Heather began to loudly count. “Now!”

The group of five began to panic, none of them having any intentions of ending up digesting inside of Heather’s stomach. Eddie broke into a sprint, running out into a nearby house.

“Shit, I’m getting the fuck out of here!” screamed Erin, now officially losing it. The tiny woman shouted, running in another direction. She made her way to that same alley she had hid in before, when she was trying to avoid Eddie’s lurking eyes, and curled up into a ball behind some trash cans.

“God dammit, can we please stay together!” Marie shouted, irritated at the rash decisions of her group. She could hear Heather’s counting and the giant woman was nearing the single digits. She turned again, and saw both of her parents sprint towards shrunken cars on the streets, shutting the doors and ducking down.

“Fuck it, I guess I’ve gotta get us out of this,” Marie said, running up the stairs of the tiny courthouse as Heather finished up her counting. She closed the courthouse door just as Heather’s voice shouted “READY OR NOT, HERE I COME!” Whipping out her phone, Marie was in a frenzied state. She knew her and Erin be growing back relatively soon, but didn’t think it would be soon enough. She frantically typed out a text for Dan, telling him of everything that was going on, and that he needed to get here NOW!

To her relief, he replied saying he was already in the area running errands and was actually only a few minutes away. “Thank god,” Marie said, peeking up in a window. She could see Heather’s giant face lowering over the city, looking for its’ prey.

As Heather continued to scan the city for signs of movement, Erin was starting to lose her nerve. She had seen shadows passing over head, and now Heather’s hand was resting in the street, right outside of the “safety” of her alley.

Trying to re-capture her nerve, Erin took multiple deep breaths, watching Erin place her thumb on top of the building next to Erin. Not wanting the giantess to apply a bit more pressure and crush her, Erin slowly crawled out of the alley. When she turned her head, she saw the giant grin on the face of the giant woman, with giant eyes watching her every move.

“HI CUTIE! I FOUND YOU!” Heather giggled, plucking up Erin easily between two fingers. “MMMM, YOU LOOK YUMMY!” the giantess teased, her warm breath washing over the horrified shrunken woman. Erin squirmed, but it was hopeless as she was tossed onto the giant woman’s tongue. Heather closed her mouth, tilted her head back and swallowed, sending Erin’s screaming body down her esophagus towards her stomach.

“AHHH, OKAY WHO’S NEXT,” Heather said with a smile.

“Shit!” Marie shouted, seeing Heather turned her attention to the courthouse. She updated Dan on what Heather was doing, praying that he got here soon.

Heather thought the courthouse looked suspicious, but she couldn’t figure out why. As she lowered her head down next to it, Marie stayed motionless, not wanting any movement near a window or noise to tip off her location.

While Heather lowered her head down, she placed her hand on a building to steady herself, causing it to obliterate into dust. “OOPSIE!” Heather said with a laugh, turning her head to inspect the damage. Though no one was inside that building, Eddie had been hiding in the building next to it. Hearing the damage caused him to panic, racing into the street, fearing that he was about to be crushed.

A giant shadow overtook him, and he was snatched up between Heather’s fingers. “OH NO BABY, I WANTED YOU TO MAKE IT TILL THE END,” she laughed, examining his tiny form through the microscope. As he shouted and screamed for her not to eat him, she just puckered her giant lips and brought him forward, giving him the biggest, wettest kiss imaginable. “TELL YOU WHAT,” she said, a seductive look in her eye, “TRY AND SURVIVE MY TUMMY, THEN WE CAN HAVE SOME FUN LATER!”

“Wait Heather no!” he shouted, as she dangled him high into the air above her open maw. She released her grip, getting excited at hearing his tiny screams as he plummeted down into her mouth. She swallowed, and traced her finger down her neck, past her breasts, picturing him going down inside of her. She grabbed her breasts when she realized that. Eddie was inside of her.  “Ohhh, I like that,” she giggled to herself.

Turning her attention back to the tiny replica courthouse, Heather reached down and grasped it between two fingers. “HELLO? IS ANYONE HOME?” the giant woman called out in a mocking tone. Marie frantically texted Dan, who told her he was pulling onto her street. Marie froze and screamed as she saw Heather’s massive eyeball in the windows scanning for signs of life.

A sudden movement diverted Heather’s attention. Down in the model city, a white Jeep was driving down a side road. “OHHHH….GOTCHA!” Heather said, grasping the tiny Jeep in her hand. She took a closer look with the magnifying glass and saw Marie’s mom, Carrie, waving at her from inside the vehicle.

Carrie knew this was probably suicide, but wanted to do whatever she could to keep her daughter alive. She had no idea Eddie had already been swallowed, but she figured this was her job as a mother.

“SORRY MRS. WILLIAMS, BUT I FOUND YOU!” Heather said, and started to raise Carrie up to her mouth. As her pink lips parted, she spied another tiny person on the street, waving and trying to get her attention.

“IS THAT YOU MR. WILLIAMS?!” Heather called out grabbing him and dropping him in the same hand as his wife. “WELL I GUESS IT IS KINDA CUTE IF I EAT THE TWO OF YOU TOGETHER,” the immense air-head snickered dangling them both over her mouth.

The shrunken couple embraced and closed their eyes, preparing to be swallowed alive, and then eventually digested by this woman. As they, they landed on the soft surface of Heather’s lower lip. Carrie screamed as she fell backwards, disappearing into Heather’s mouth where she was swallowed whole like the others. Victor rolled in the other direction, down Heather’s chin. The tiny man screamed as he started the slow mall, which may as well have been a mile for him. He was feared these were his final moments, and soon enough he would be a SPLAT on the floor.

“GOTCHA!” Heather shouted, catching Victor’s body in the air and holding her hand against her right breast. “SEE, YOU’RE SAFE WITH ME!” she said, before looking down and seeing that Victor was now clinging to her hardening nipple.

“MR. WILLIAMS, I AM SHOCKED?! “ she shouted, playing up the situation. “YOU DOING THAT TO A LITTLE LADY LIKE ME! THIS WHOLE TIME YOU COULD’VE JUST ASKED ME!”

Victor was red with embarrassment, and would’ve been more humiliated if his other options hadn’t been falling to his death or getting digested.

As Heather began to reach for him, the door to Marie’s room swung open and a familiar young man stood in the doorway.

“Heather stop!” Dan shouted, having just raced up the stairs. “Don’t fucking move, just don’t eat anyone else!”

Heather stood there in her birthday suit, embarrassed that she had been caught in the act. “Oh, hi Dan,” she said, now realizing he was looking at her bare body as well.

As Heather stumbled over her words, Marie emerged from the courthouse that Heather had set back down on the table. She started to walk towards the edge of the model city to get Dan’s attention, when she started to feel light-headed.

“Hey Dan, just stay there for a second,” Heather said, making her way to the shrink ray. She was humiliated, and felt this was her easiest way out of the situation.

Not being an idiot, Dan knew what she was up to and started to back up.

“Heather!” a feminine voice shouted. The woman turned and saw an irate Marie staring right back at her, now fully returned to her normal size.

“Marie! You won!” she laughed, opening her arms and embracing her friend tightly.

More annoyed than anything else, Marie just shot a look at her friend. “Heather, give me my dad.”

“Oh I don’t know, I think he kinda likes my titties, don’t you,” she said making him feel even smaller with her tone of voice. Glancing back at Marie, she smiled. “If you want him, you need to grab him.”

Rolling her eyes at her dumb friend’s request, Marie carefully reached down, and removed her father’s shrunken form from Heather’s nipple. Heather’s audible moan was not lost on anyone in the room.

“So, how do we get them out of my tummy now?” the woman asked.

Marie looked at Dan in the doorway who’s jaw had literally dropped. She looked back between Dan and Heather and just shook her head pointing to the bathroom. “Just…go throw up…”

“Okay!” Heather said, walking to the bathroom and starting to gag above the toilet.

“You okay?” Dan asked, bringing Marie in for a kiss, which she really needed right now.

“Yeah, thanks for coming so quick!” she responded. As Dan leaned in for another kiss, Marie held back. “Ah, careful,” she whispered, holding her tiny dad up in her hand. “Shrunken family, remember?”

“Okay, now what?” Heather said, entering the room, wiping her mouth off with a washcloth.

In an extreme amount of exasperation, Marie stormed past her friend and looked in the toilet. It took all her mental fortitude not to start gagging, herself, but she managed to look through the yellowish-brown liquid and plucked out the three bodies of Eddie, Erin and her mom.

Upon removing Erin from the confines, she instantly grew back, now having the required amount of space. She instantly slammed the door to the bathroom, and Marie heard the shower starting to run.

“Alright, everyone, listen up,” she said, placing the traumatized bodies of Carrie and Eddie down on the model city next to her dad. “We need to talk about this.”

--

With her family and friends now back at their normal sized and all yelling amongst themselves, blaming each other for nearly digesting inside of Heather’s stomach. This didn’t last long, and now Marie’s parents, brother, and best friend had all turned their attention to her, demanding to know what was going on.  Rolling her eyes, Marie just muttered, “fine, give me a second,” under her breath before walking into the kitchen.

Going through her parents’ fridge, Marie grabbed a cold can of Pepsi, holding it to her head for a second and closing her eyes. All the stress from today’s events had given her a pounding headache, and she figured a little caffeine would probably help. The woman sighed, before chugging the cold beverage. She turned around and saw six people in the doorway of the kitchen silently watching her.

“Okay, if you guys want an explanation, come on,” she said with a sigh. She could hear the group following her to her bedroom, where she motioned to the model city. “So yes, I created a machine that can reduce the size of objects,” she said, trying her hardest not to sound annoyed. “I guess you can cause it a shrink ray. I used it with a 3-D printer to create this model city you see before you.”

While the group of six was examining the model city, Marie quietly punched in the number 10 into the shrink ray. She quickly fired the silent, painless blue beam out at the back of each of the people in the room. She saw the numbers on the LED screen starting to count down from thirty.  “Good, finally,” she whispered to herself. She personally felt it would be easier to explain everything to her parents, Eddie and Heather if they could be shrunken and in a more controlled environment, rather than being toyed with by a naked giantess. As for Erin and Dan, they were just in the wrong place right now. Shrinking for ten minutes wouldn’t hurt them though.

Marie’s parents began rattling off questions along with Eddie. Everything from broad questions like “how is this possible” and “why hadn’t she told them” which Marie wasn’t really in the mood to answer. Marie glanced over and saw that the LED screen was about to hit zero, and smiled watching her mom, dad, Dan, Heather, Eddie and then Erin quickly dwindled down into the carpet. “UGH, FINALLY SOME QUIET,” Marie said, scrunching her bare toes into the carpet and taking a few steps forward. She bent over and plucked up each of the six tiny people, carrying them in the palm of her hand out towards the kitchen.

Entering the kitchen, Marie placed her tiny passengers on top of the counter and stared down at them. ‘Damn they looked small’ she thought to herself. She lowered her face down and smiled, actually enjoying being the giant compared to her family and friends. Stepping out of the room momentarily and returning with the magnifying glass, Marie saw her mother was having a mental breakdown while trapped at her insanely small size. “MOM RELAX!” the giantess demanded, causing Eddie and her dad to wrap their arms around Carrie.

“ALRIGHT LOOK, I ONLY SET THE TIMER FOR TEN MINUTES, YOU’LL GROW BACK IN A FEW,” she said, which seemed to reassure the group that everything would be alright. “I SHRUNK YOU DOWN CAUSE I THINK YOU’LL BETTER UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING.” Marie went on to go into detail about how she built the shrink ray, how it was used and the dangers that accompanied it.

Marie found it difficult to keep from distracting herself while talking. She was really fascinated observing these now two-millimeter people. Prior to the events of today, the only people who had ever been shrunken were Marie herself and Erin a few times. She couldn’t stop eyeing Dan as well, thinking he looked extremely cute at this size.

Caught up in her scientific explanation and her own thoughts, Marie failed to pay attention to the gurgling sensation in her stomach. She self consciously put a hand there as her shrunken family and friends had definitely noticed the grumbling. Eddie jokingly pointed out that it must’ve been that Pepsi that Marie had slurped down earlier.

Suddenly, mid-sentence, while Marie’s colossal face was directly above her tiny subjects, her eyes widened. Mouth already opened, Marie couldn’t act quickly enough to stop the thunderous and foul cloud of gas that had erupted from her stomach as Marie’s burped directly onto her shrunken loved ones.

Watching the tiny people cough, gag and rub their burning eyes both filled Marie with shame and a bit of amusement. The simple act of carbonated gas exiting her stomach had brought these people to her knees, she even giggled a bit seeing it had knocked her beloved boyfriend Dan off his feet onto his ass.

“WHOOPS, SCUSE ME!” the giant Marie chuckled, seeing the tiny people trying to collect themselves. Glancing down at her phone, Marie had noticed it had been more than ten minutes. “BE RIGHT BACK,” she said before walking out of the room.

Marie stood in front of the shrink ray and stared at the timer in disbelief. The big LED numbers read “9 HOURS – 48 MINUTES” with the second meter continuously counting down. “Oh shit,” she whispered, before taking a deep breath and returning to the kitchen.

“SO A BIT OF BAD NEWS,” she said, with a guilty look over her face, trying not to freak out her tiny family and friends too much. “I MADE A MISTAKE, AND THIS IS MY BAD. I ACCIDENTALLY SET THE TIMER FOR TEN HOURS….NOT TEN MINUTES,” she said, a sheepish expression forming on Marie’s face. She could see through the magnifying glass that both of her tiny parents, particularly her dad, were both shouting something at her, though she still could not hear them.

“LOOK, I’M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THIS, AND I’LL TAKE CARE OF YOU GUYS FOR THE NEXT NINE PLUS HOURS,” Marie said, not forgetting that all of them except Dan had tortured her in an unaware capacity while she had been tiny in the past. “HERE, CLIMB ON,” she said, lowering her hand down to the counter.

Climbing into Marie’s hand, the miniaturized group had no choice but to go along with wherever she was taking them. While Victor, Carrie, Eddie and Heather were all trying their hardest not to freak out and occasionally arguing among themselves, both Erin and Dan were surprisingly calm. Maybe it was because both of them knew about the shrinking technology before today and weren’t totally shocked by being small. Maybe it was because both of them found Marie incredibly attractive and were more than content being in the palm of her hand.

Making her way into the living room, Marie plopped down onto the couch and planted each of her massive bare feet on the coffee table, flexing her toes multiple times in relaxation. She smiled at her recent pedicure, the blue nail polish shining in the light coming in through the windows. It gave her an idea.

With a calm sigh, Marie glanced down at the six tiny humans in her hand. “OKAY, YOU’LL BE FINE FOR THE NEXT FEW HOURS, AS LONG AS YOU STAY CLOSE TO ME,” she insisted. “FOR RIGHT NOW, I THINK YOU ALL CAN HELP ME GET COMFORTABLE.” She leaned forward and deposited the tiny people down on top of the glass coffee table, between her massive feet lying on their sides. “YOU KNOW YOU GUYS, I REALLY COULD USE A NICE FOOT RUB RIGHT NOW, AND YOU’RE ALL THE RIGHT SIZE TO HELP ME OUT WITH THAT.”

The tiny people could not believe what they were hearing. “Is she serious?” Victor whispered to Carrie, a look of panic now in his eyes. “I’m not gonna do that! She’s my little girl!”

Carrie sighed and shook her head. “Vic, does she really look little to you right now!”

Staring down at her feet, Marie could see that Dan, Heather and Erin had made their way over to her right foot and were doing their best to rub her sole. Her family however, seemed to be just standing there.

“YOU KNOW I’M NOT GONNA ASK AGAIN,” Marie said, crossing her arms and staring a hole through her tiny family. Leaning forward, Marie decided to help them out a bit, reaching down and pushing them with her finger against the toes on her left foot.

Content with her feet getting a spa-like treatment, Marie leaned back into the couch and began scrolling through her phone. She was starting to feel tired, it had been a long and stressful day after all. Her breathing slowed and deepened, her eyelids became heavy. Nestling herself into the couch a bit more, the young, genies inventor drifted off into her nap.

Unbeknownst to Marie, her feet shifted ever-so-slightly while she slept. Her right foot tilted towards the table, pinning Dan, Erin and Heather under her sole. While she didn’t apply any pressure and did not crush them, they were still pinned beneath Marie’s sweaty, foul-smelling flesh. As Marie’s foot tilted back in the other direction, all three shrinkees were now stuck on Marie’s sole in different positions, screaming for help, while the drying sweat held them in place.

On Marie’s left foot, she had unknowingly flexed her toes in her sleep, inadvertently grabbing both Eddie and her mom between two of her toes, holding them snuggly in place. All Victor could do was stand there, staring up at his now goddess of a daughter as she slept away, while in the shadows of her giant feet listening to five different people shout at him for help. It would be a long nine hours before they could grow back.

Chapter End Notes:

--

That ends this part of the model city story.  Maybe more in the future?  Who knows!!!