- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter for the story.  Hope you enjoy!

--

It had been several days since Erin and Marie went through their chaotic mishaps involving the shrinking ray. It had been a crazy day which saw Marie shrink Erin and nearly crush her beneath her toe, swallow her alive and threaten to digest her, and then teased her by rubbing Erin’s tiny body against her giant breasts. It was a day that saw Marie’s younger brother Eddie stick Erin’s tiny body up his ass, Marie shrink down and rescue her, and Marie once again get covered in her younger brother’s cum. It was a day that saw Erin re-grow and toy with Marie, using her tiny body as a sex toy. More importantly, it was a day which saw Marie and Erin finally work things out and decide to stop shrinking each other.

The past few days they had stuck to their agreement and put their combined efforts towards finishing the model city together. Erin had even managed to reign in her sexual urges and held off on awkwardly flirting with and hitting on Marie. She understood that Marie and Dan had a solid relationship and came to terms with her and Marie just being good friends.

With the distractions of the shrink ray and Erin’s romantic feelings for Marie no longer a factor, it hadn’t taken long for Marie and Erin to finish setting up their model city. The two had come up with a plan, to one day cash in on this idea and open a model city as a tourist attraction that people could shrink down and experience. For right now, they needed to do some test runs and really make sure the model city was safe and functional. After that, they planned on pitching it to investors.

For today, Marie and Erin were done with their prototype of the model city. Everything seemed to have been put into place, and they didn’t think there was anything else they needed to use the 3-D printer to add on to their city for. No more cars would be shrunken, stolen, and used as props for their creation…at least for now. They weren’t ruling out any possibilities in the future, including testing the shrink ray on people! Marie had already (kind of) jokingly suggested to Erin testing the shrink ray on her annoying, jock neighbors across the street. Erin didn’t exactly shoot down that idea.

Unfortunately for the girls plans today to examine their model city for hazards, it was momentarily delayed. Erin was running late getting to Marie’s parent’s house, enough so that both Victor and Carrie were home by the time Marie’s shy coworker showed up. Marie had managed to cover with a partial lie, telling them that Erin was helping her work on a project that Dan couldn’t see yet.

Both of Marie’s parents were suspicious of this and believed it had to be something to do with that model city that was on the table in Marie’s old room. She did seem to be slightly obsessed over it, but neither Victor or Carrie wanted to press their daughter on it. Both of them did play a roll in destroying the last model city Marie had created, and still felt a bit guilty over that. Marie’s parents did insist that Erin stay for dinner in a few hours, also informing Marie that Eddie was around here somewhere but they had not seen him. Mentioning Eddie’s name caused both Erin and Marie to shutter in disgust, remembering their time spent in his putrid anus.

Saying goodbye to her parents, Marie was more than relieved to hear they were going shopping so her mom could get some new shoes. “Come on, let’s go,” Marie told Erin, motioning for them to go to her room where she closed the door behind them. “Want to shrink first?” Marie asked her friend.

“Sure, fire away!” Erin said cheerfully. As much as she was trying to control herself and repress her urges, she still couldn’t help but love the idea of tiny around the gorgeous Marie. She jokingly struck a cute pose as the shrink ray zapped her and waiting excitedly to be shrunken back down.

Marie grinned, seeing Erin’s body disappear before her eyes, reducing all the way down to two-millimeters tall standing on the floor. “THERE YOU ARE!” the now-giantess said in a teasing fashion, She reached down and plucked up Erin’s near weightless body, holding her in front of her face for a few seconds. Unable to help herself, Marie puckered her lips and blew a kiss towards Erin with a loud “MWAH” before setting her down in the city the two of them had worked so hard on to repair.

“Alright, my turn,” Marie mumbled to herself, turning and facing the shrink ray. She double-checked her settings and ensured everything was safe. The machine was still set to its default, two-millimeter setting, and Marie had made sure to program in a two-hour window for them to shrink for. After turning the carefully firing the shrink ray at herself, Marie saw the LED numbers starting to count down from thirty to zero. Turning her back to the model city, she looked over her shoulder and saw Erin’s miniscule body near the edge of the city. “WATCH OUT DOWN THERE! INCOMING!” she teased, wiggling her ass clad in short grey shorts a few times in front of Erin, before planting her giant rear on the corner of the table.

The giant woman giggled, seeing Erin had been knocked off her feet by the impact of Marie sitting on the table. Within the next few seconds, Marie seemed to vanish as she joined Erin at the height of two-millimeters tall. “You alright,” she said with a laugh, offering her hand and helping her friend up to her feet.

“Yeah, careful with that thing,” Erin said, gesturing towards Marie’s ass. “You could crush a girl with that!”

“I don’t hear you complaining,” Marie said, knowing Erin didn’t hate that idea.

The two tiny women began to walk around the city landscape surrounding them. They were both very proud of the amount of work and detail they had put into this, and were just making the rounds before they could pitch it to an investor.

Hopping into a black Dodge Charger Marie had shrunken down a week ago, the woman sipped cool water and cruised the city streets. Passing the building they wanted to turn into a library, Erin made a comment about how she could not wait to fill that building with tiny books. Marie made comments about the one thing they still needed to print was a tiny hotel. Something they could charge people an insane amount of money to stay in.

“Hey hold up, what’s that?!” Marie said, causing Erin to slam on the breaks, nearly giving the tiny girls whiplash. The girls turned to a side street on the passenger side of the tiny vehicle they had just passed and sat there in confused silence. There, lying in the middle of the road was an incredibly large (to them) were three large ladybugs, none of which were moving.

“Are they alive?” Erin whispered, trying her hardest not to freak out.

Marie just sat and watched, seeing no movement from any of the insects. “I don’t think so,” she said, quietly getting out of the vehicle.

“Wait what the fuck are you doing?!” Erin said in a panic. “Aren’t they dangerous!”

Marie froze. She knew they could be, at least for aphids. But she figured she should be big enough that they wouldn’t try to attack her if they were alive. “Relax, I’ll be fine,” she said with a reassuring shrug.

The shrunken woman approached the motionless creatures, all laying down. The monstrous insects were under a centimeter in length, but still about three or four times the size of Marie She picked up tiny pieces of pavement near her feet and hurled one at one of the ladybugs, hitting it in the head. She was relieved when she saw that it did not move. She repeated this action, throwing rocks at the other remaining ladybugs, all with the same result.

“Are they dead?” Erin asked, suddenly appearing behind Marie and startling her friend.

“Jesus,” Marie said, caught off guard. “Yeah, looks like. Thank goodness!”

“Where did they come from?  You’ve been keeping the windows here closed, right?”

Marie was stumped. That was a good point, and this was definitely a concern going forward. “Shit, we’ll need to figure that out,” she mumbled, though she was certain that Erin could hear her. “Something we’ve gotta figure out before we start having meetings.”

As the two tiny women examined the carcasses of the insects lying on the side street, they heard a tremendous creaking noise cut through the silence of Marie’s room. Both turning their heads, they saw two giant humans enter the room with giddy expressions on their faces:  it was Marie’s brother Eddie and best friend Heather.

“SHHHH! GO, GO, GO!” the giant woman giggled, gently pushing Eddie into the room.

“Quiet, close the door,” he laughed, making sure to shut the door behind him.

“What’re they doing here?” Erin asked nervously, turning to Marie. She saw a pissed off look on Marie’s face, who then just gave her an annoyed shrug.

“SO, LOOKS LIKE MARIE’S BEEN BUSY,” Heather said, turning her attention to the model city.

“Shit, Erin hide!” shouted Marie. The two women frantically ran across the street, up the stairs to the currently empty tiny library, where they shut the door and took shelter.

“Yeah, too bad you’re not tiny in there,” Eddie laughed, grabbing Heather’s firm ass with both hands and pulling her closer to his waist. The giant brunette was partially bent over, examining Marie and Erin’s handiwork, and started to laugh, feeling her boyfriend firm manhood on the inside of his jeans.

“Woah there big guy, like what you see?” she teased. She stood there and struck a cute pose, grabbing her breasts and sticking out her toned ass as the same time. She just needed to see the look on Eddie’s face to confirm that he enjoyed it. Wearing a thin, blue t-shirt and a blue skirt, Heather walked around to the other side of the city. “One problem though, I’m not going to be the tiny one in this city, that’s your job!”

“Oh really?” Eddie said, raising one eyebrow, getting more and more excited.

“Yes,” Heather responded, pulling her t-shirt over her head, showing off her tight, black bra. “You’d be my little plaything then! Think about all the things I could do with you down there!”

“Yeah, what would you do with me?” Eddie said, very curious to see where this was going.

“I dunno,” Heather said, biting her lower lip. The tall brunette pulled off her skirt, revealing a black thong that perfectly matched her bra. She lowered her hands and started to run them through a street of the model city, crushing several cars along the way.  “Maybe you’d be in this car,” she giggled, plucking up the black Dodge Charger that Erin and Marie had been driving. Sticking out her long tongue, she deposited the shrunken automobile onto it, before retracting her tongue into her mouth and swallowing it whole.

“Doesn’t that taste bad?” Eddie laughed, amazed at what he was watching.

“No, I kind of like it,” Heather smirked, caressing her inner thigh with one hand while reached down and picking up a tiny apartment building in another. “Mmmmm, yummy,” she laughed, before tossing the building into her mouth, closing her eyes and seductively starting to chew. She swallowed, then stuck out her tongue to show Eddie her mouth was empty.

“That’s awesome,” Eddie said, loving what his girlfriend was doing. “Yeah I think I’d like being tiny in the city.”

“Right! It would be so hot, right baby?!” Heather lifted her giant foot and rested it on the edge of the city, flattening several cars and buildings underneath it.

“Okay that’s it, I need to get a video of this!” Eddie said, reaching into his pants and pulling out his phone.

“Need something to take care of yourself to when I’m not around?” Heather teased. She didn’t though. In reality she loved this attention and knowing how sexy Eddie thought she was. She lowered her head down and extended her tongue, dragging it along a city street and snatching a few cars and street signs up on it. She then leaned forward and showed Eddie her open mouth, before closing it and swallowing once again. She needed more. Heather reached down picked up a few tiny houses between her fingers, placing them delicately in her cleavage. “Say bye little houses,” she giggled, before placing a hand on each of her large breasts and tightly squeezing them together, obliterating everything between them.

“Love it,” Eddie said, before looking over his shoulder. “We need some more light in here though.” Spying what looked like a lamp right next to him, Eddie paid no attention to the LED screen, thinking it was just something Marie had put together. “Ah here we go,” he said, accidentally triggering the device. Rather than a lightbulb turning on, a blue beam was emitted from the device that struck Eddie’s body.

“What the hell was that?” Heather asked, confused.

“I don’t know, maybe electricity from the lamp,” Eddie reasoned, having no better idea.

“Did it hurt?”

Marie’s younger brother just shrugged. “No, didn’t really feel like anything,” he said, before pulling his phone back out. He then closed his eyes for a second, feeling extremely dizzy.

“Baby, are you alright?” Heather asked, taking a step towards him.

“Yeah I’m….” was all Eddie managed to spit out before he rapidly dwindled down before Heather’s very eyes, down to a mere two-millimeters tall in Marie’s carpet.

“EDDIE!” Heather shouted, dropping to her knees. The impact of his knocked Eddie to the ground. The poor guy was already trying to comprehend what had just happened to him. He was now staring up at the titanic body of his hot, loving, though slightly airheaded girlfriend.

“Heather down here! I shrunk!” the tiny guy screamed, waving his arms and trying to grab the attention of the giantess. It didn’t take long, since Heather had seen him shrink down.

“THERE YOU ARE!” she beamed, reaching down and snatched his shrunken form into the air between two fingers before carefully setting him on the edge of the table. “I THINK YOU SHRUNK!” she shouted, nearly deafening the tiny guy.

Eddie clutched his ears and bent over. It took Heather a moment to realize what was going on. “WAIT WHAT HAPPENED, ARE YOU OKAY?” she continued to ask, not minding the tone of her voice. “OH RIGHT, I’M LOUD! HAHAHA!”

There was silence for a few seconds as Eddie started to look around, taking in his surroundings. He turned towards the model city, which seemed much more suited to him now.

“BABY I THINK THAT LAMP SHRANK YOU!” Heather exclaimed, making sure to state the obvious. She watched with a smile as he started to walk down one of the city streets. “YOU KNOW, I TOLD YOU THAT YOU’D BE MY LITTLE PLAYTHING IN THE CITY, AND THE MAGIC LAMP MUST’VE HEARD ME!” she shouted. “NOW WHERE WERE WE…”

Eddie’s jaw dropped as he saw the titaness standing beside the model city remove her bra, showing her breasts for all to see. She then reached town and lifted each leg one at a time, remove that tight, black thong.

“AND WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING?!” the giant woman asked in a mocking tone. She stood inches from the table, which came up to her waist. The picked up Eddie’s tiny body as if he was nothing, and placed him on the model city….right in front of her crotch. Eddie was amazed, aroused, and a bit terrified. He was staring up at his girlfriend’s massive shaved vagina, which seemed to be staring down at him like a hungry predator. “I THINK IT LIKES YOU EDDIE,” Heather teased, starting to rub the outside of her vaginal lips with one finger, just giving herself a little tease. The intoxicating aroma of Heather’s sex hit Eddie’s nostrils. It was strong and it started to turn him on. “HOPE YOU’RE ENJOYING THE SHOW, LITTLE GUY,” Heather whispered, giving Eddie a giant wink. There was a momentary pause as Heather stopped. “BE RIGHT BACK BABE, GOTTA PEE!” before stomping out of the room in her full, naked glory.

From inside the library, Marie had witnessed everything. She was watching her giant best friend start to toy with her younger brother, and she was having none of it. Luckily for her, the library was not far from where Eddie was. “Eddie! Eddie are you okay!” the tiny woman shouted, running down the steps of the library. Her tiny brother turned his head, recognizing her voice instantly but struggling to comprehend how.

“Wait, Marie?!” he said, eyes wide. His older sister was somehow in this model city and was running right towards him. Before he could say anything else, Marie grabbed him in a tight hug. As she loosened her embrace, Eddie was still looking at her in a confused manor. “Marie what the hell is going on?! Why the hell am I tiny.  Why the hell are YOU tiny?!”

“It’s a long story,” Marie started to say. “I saw you get shrunk by my shrink ray and I…”

“Wait, shrink ray?!” Eddie said with his jaw agape. “How the fuck is this possible.”

“I built one!” Marie shouted, trying to get through to her brother. “And we really need to get inside!” she grabbed Eddie’s hand and tried to run, but Eddie seemed to be resisting.

“Marie what the hell are you freaking about?” he said. “We’re not in any dang….”

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” a booming voice shouted, practically shaking Marie’s entire room. “ARE YOU FUCKING CHEATING ON ME?!”

Both Marie and Eddie froze in their tracks, knowing all too well who’s voice that was. They both slowly turned and craned their heads upward, staring at the incredibly large body of Heather. She stood there, fully naked, hands one her hips, glaring down at the tiny duo.

“Marie, let go of my fucking hand!” Eddie shouted, realizing how bad this looked.

Marie didn’t even realize she was squeezing her brother’s hand in a death grip until he managed to pull himself free.

“OH NO, KEEP HOLDING HANDS,” Heather said, kneeling down and lowering her face to get a closer look at the shrunken pair. “DON’T STOP ON MY ACCOUNT.”

Eddie frantically began to try and explain everything, but at two-millimeters tall, Heather could not hear a damn thing. Honestly, if she hadn’t seen Eddie shrink she probably wouldn’t have even recognized it was him. And she was totally oblivious to who the tiny whore he was holding hands with was.

“SO YOU THOUGHT YOU AND YOUR TINY GIRLFRIEND COULD JUST FUCK AROUND UNDER MY NOSE,” Heather shouted, jumping to conclusions. “IS THIS WHAT YOU DO WHEN I’M NOT AROUND? SCREW TINY BITCHES IN MY BEST FRIEND’S ROOM?” Heather could see Eddie and the tiny woman trying to wave up to her, probably fearful for their lives. The giantess was not in a mood to take any crap right now, especially from someone smaller than an ant.

“YOU KNOW WHAT, STRIP!” the giantess demanded, her massive eyes burning with rage right through Eddie and Marie. “IF YOU TWO BUGS WANT TO SCREW AROUND ON ME, THEN YOU’RE GONNA!”

“Wait what, she can’t be serious!” Eddie said in a panic. He looked over and saw his older sister Marie was speechless, near tears. “Marie what do we do?”

“I…I don’t’ know!” the miniaturized woman cried. This is now what she was prepared for. She felt utterly helpless at this size and knew that if Heather wanted the two of them dead, they were dead. She knew she wasn’t growing back anytime soon, and figured they just had to stay alive long enough for her timer to run down. Then she could grow back and explain everything to her giant ditz of a friend.

“I SAID STRIP!” Heather shouted. She lifted one hand, balled it up into a fist and brought it down hard on the model city, right next to Marie and Eddie. Both siblings fell to the ground in shock and panic, Eddie holding his now crying sister in his arms.

“AWWWW ISN’T THAT CUTE,” Heather mocked. She then lifted her hand high up into the air. “STRIP OR I’LL SQUISH YOU!”

It became clear to the two tiny siblings that Heather was absolutely not bluffing. “Marie I…” Eddie started to say before looking over and seeing his older sister stripping out of her bra and underwear.

“Just do it!” she shouted. “I really don’t want my best friend to crush me like a bug today!” Eddie did not need to be told twice. In the most uncomfortable moment of his life, he stripped down naked and stood near his sister in front of his giant girlfriend.

“GOOD,” Heather said, her eyes darting back and forth between the two, seemingly judging them. Her right hand navigated towards her left breast while she crossed her arms, and she began to gently squeeze and play with her left nipple. “NOW…HAVE SEX!”

Heather’s words cut through the two shrunken siblings, devastating them. They both looked back from each other, up to Heather in panic. She couldn’t be serious right. Before either Marie or Eddie had a chance to react, Heather spoke up again. “AWWW, DON’T BE SHY YOU TWO! I WANT TO WATCH!”

With her huge right hand, Heather reached down and picked up the bodies of both her best friend and her boyfriend. They just stood their in her palm, too terrified to do anything. “HERE LET ME HELP YOU TWO OUT.” Heather lowered two fingers down, one on each side of the tiny “lovebirds” before squeezing them together. Marie and Eddie both began to scream in panic, partially because their naked bodies were against each other, partially because it felt as if Heather’s grip was about to obliterate them both.

“AWWWW, DO YOU LIKE THAT, HUH?” Heather asked. A smile was starting to form on the giant woman’s face. As Marie and Eddie both collapsed, trying to catch their breath, they noticed this too. She was starting to have too much fun.

“HERE I HAVE AN IDEA,” Heather said, lowering her face down and forming her lips into a perfect “O” shape. She blew a gust of air directly at Marie, causing her tiny friend to scream as she fell back down onto Heather’s palm.

The giant woman then turned towards her tiny, naked boyfriend. “ALRIGHT, SHE’S ALL YOURS BABE!” she said, her words making Eddie want to vomit. “DO HER LIKE YOU DO ME!”

Eddie froze again. It was bad enough he was being forced into this awkward situation with his sister, it was worse when his girlfriend’s titanic eyeball was inches away from him.

“Just fucking fake it,” Marie hissed at him, catching his attention. “Just make it look like we’re doing it.”

Knowing they had no other options, Eddie climbed on top of Marie, praying that they were too small for Heather to notice that nothing was actually happening. Just as they started to rock back and forth, making it look like they were having sex, Heather started to walk towards Marie’s bed, where she sat down, causing Eddie and Marie to fall back into her palm.

“ACTUALLY, I WANT YOU TWO TO HAVE SEX ON MY TITS!” she said, her eyes continuing to glare down at the two of them. “RIGHT ON THE NIPPLE!” Her giant fingers continued to caress her left nipple until it was more and more erect. They could tell from Heather’s deep yet rapid breathing that she too was getting more and more excited at this.

“THEY’RE SO MUCH BIGGER THAN YOURS TOO, YOU TINY SLUT,” she said to Marie, biting her lip as she did so. She was really starting to enjoy taunting this poor, tiny woman. Not wanting to waste any more time, Heather scooped both of the two-millimeters lovers up on her finger and deposited them right on her areola.

Marie landed first, falling face down on her best friend’s soft, tender skin, her bare ass up in the air. Eddie landed right behind her, and as he shook his head to get his bearings, he realized it was inches away from his older sisters ass.

“GOOD, FUCK HER DOGGY STYLE. RIGHT ON MY TIT!” the giantess demanded. “SHOW ME HOW MUCH YOU REALLY LOVE ME BABY!”

Eddie was trying not to try as he climbed back on top of Marie, positioning his erect cock above her ass crack on her lower spine, and began to thrust. While both siblings were absolutely mortified by this thought, they were a bit more relived knowing nothing was actually going on. Sure Eddie was on top of Marie and his dick was rubbing up and down on her lower back They just both tried to picture they were anywhere else than here.

While the two tinies appeared to be fucking on her tits, Heather was making sure to enjoy this herself. If her beloved boyfriend was gonna get off inside of some tiny whore, there was no reason she couldn’t cum too. Her right hand had disappeared into her crotch and was going to town on her clit, while her left hand was massaging the area around her breast. Her eyes were wide and glued on her victims. She was growing addicted to the power she had over them right now.

Something caught her eye momentarily. It looked that while Eddie was on top of the tiny woman, he wasn’t really thrusting or anything. “AWWW BABY ARE YOU NERVOUS?” she asked. “LET ME HELP WITH THAT!”

Eddie turned his head and saw a shadow enveloping him. “Wait what?!” he asked, still atop his sister.

“What the fuck’s going on?” Marie shouted in a panic, trying to look but unable to turn with Eddie on top of her body.

Heather’s titanic thumb which dwarfed both of their two-millimeter bodies came down upon Eddie and Marie. Her soft skin landed on Eddie’s back. She slowly pressed down, gentle enough not to crush them but forceful enough to do what she wanted. Almost as quickly as she did so, she moved her hand back down to her pussy.

Dazed and confused, Eddie was momentarily out of it. He had taken the brunt of Heather’s thumb, which could have pulverized his body. It was also the hand she was using to stimulate herself with, which meant both he and Marie were now totally covered in a thin, glaze-like layer of Heather’s cum. Then he heard Marie screaming at him like a banshee.

“Get it out! Pull it out!” she shouted furiously, now trying to pull herself free.

Eddie momentarily glanced down, then started to scream in panic as well. When Heather had pressed down on their tiny bodies, she had forced him to thrust down into Marie. Eddie’s hard penis was now inside his older sister’s asshole.

“Shit! Sorry! I’m sorry!” trying to pull out. He was nauseated by the visual of seeing his own penis buried between Marie’s ass cheeks. Placing on hand on her right cheek he began to pull himself free, not trying to hurt his sister, as her sphincter was gripping his cock tighter than he would’ve thought.

“UGH, MORE! FUCK HER HARDER!” Heather’s echoing voice shouted. Both siblings turned and saw Heather thrusting her hips against her hand off in the horizon. Marie shuttered at seeing her best friend get off at such a devious act. Eddie was more in amazement watching how powerful his girlfriend actually was.

“Will you pull your fucking dick out of my asshole!” Marie screamed, snapping Eddie back to reality.

“Huh, right sorry!” Eddie started to say. At that second, the familiar shadow that belonged to Heather’s hand came down upon them again. The giant woman’s thumb pressed on them a second time, though she held it in place this time. Heather slowly and gently rubbed her thumb back and forth along her nipple, feeling the bodies of her cheating boyfriend and his lover underneath them.

“Eddie get off of me!” screamed Marie, as it felt that her brothers dick was getting farther and farther up her ass.

“I fucking can’t!” he screamed, almost crying now. “She’s pushing down to hard!” The tiny duo could hear Heather moaning loudly, which was a terrifying enough noise as it was. But then Marie heard Eddie start to moan.

“What are…are you enjoying this?!” she snapped.

“No, I swear!” he pleaded, trying to maintain his innocence. “But I…I don’t think I can….”

Marie’s eyes widened as she felt Eddies thrusts speeding up. As Heather was about to cum, she was increasing the speed of her caresses. The tiny woman tried to pull herself free, but then felt it.

Maybe it was lovers intuition, but both Eddie and Heather moaned in unison. Heather’s was a long, satisfying exhale. One where she slowly pulled her hand away from her pussy and giggled looking at the two tinies on her chest. Eddie’s was not. It was a shameful grunt, followed by a feeling Marie had only experienced a few times in the past.

‘He just came inside my ass,’ Marie thought to herself, feeling her brother was now finally free to pull himself out of her. ‘My brother just came inside of my fucking ass.’ She turned her head and saw that Eddie was refusing to make eye contact with her.

“I’m..I’m sorry,” he said through tears, clearly disgusted at what he had just done. “I couldn’t stop it.”

Marie didn’t know how to react. She was furious, but Eddie obviously hadn’t enjoyed it and looked like he was about to throw up. Sure, she was also mad at Heather, but Heather was her lifelong best friend. The two of them had even joked about what they would do to cheaters in the past, and this was far from the worst thing Heather had suggested.

Deciding to be the responsible older sister, Marie pulled herself up and walked over to Eddie, who was sitting down crying in his hands. She put her arm around him and reassured him that it wasn’t his fault, she knew there was nothing he could have done.

Deep down inside of Marie, she even made a joke to herself to try and lighten her own mood. This hadn’t been the first or even the second time Eddie had cum on her, only this time she wasn’t covered in it. ‘Jesus’ she thought to herself at that.

“WELL YOU TWO, I THINK YOU’VE BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH,” Heather said, having caught her own breath and now standing up tall in the room. She started walking over towards the model city and lowered her hand down. “BABE I THINK WE’RE EVEN NOW, BUT DON’T EVER FUCK AROUND WITH A WHORE LIKE THIS AGAIN!” she said in a stern tone. “REMEMBER, YOU’RE MY TOY TILL YOU GROW BACK, SO WHY DON’T WE HEAD BACK TO MY PLACE NOW. I’D HATE MARIE TO CATCH US HERE IN HER ROOM.”

The giantess then turned her attention to Marie’s tiny form. “HAVE YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON?” Marie obviously could not give an answer that would satisfy Heather, so she just threw her hands up in the air and tried to signal the giant woman somehow.

“GOOD,” Heather laughed. “NOW I’M GONNA BE NICE AND LET YOU LIVE HERE. BUT BE CAREFUL, THIS IS MY BEST FRIENDS ROOM, AND MARIE MIGHT TREAT YOU EVEN WORSE THAN I WILL!”

The giant woman lowered her hand down and carelessly tilted it, causing Marie to fall a short distance and land in the grass in a heap. She could hear the distant laugh of Heather, mocking her plight.

“OH I DIDN’T EVEN SEE THE MAGNIFYING GLASS HERE,” Heather said, grabbing the glass instrument and holding it up to her eye.

“Shit,” Marie whispered, seeing her friend’s now magnified eye scanning the cityscape around her. The tiny woman continued to lay down and covered her head, not wanting her identity to be revealed to Heather. She didn’t want Heather to die from embarrassment and guilt.

“WOW MARIE PUT SO MUCH WORK INTO THIS,” Heather laughed before turning her attention back to Eddie. “TO THINK YOU USED THIS TO HAVE SEX WITH TINY WOMEN!” Eddie mumbled something inaudible under his breath as Heather turned her attention back to the city.

“AWWWW THAT’S SUCH A CUTE LIBRARY!” she said aloud, catching the attention of the very tiny Erin who had been hiding out there for the last half hour. “MARIE PUT SOO MUCH DETAIL INTO IT.”

“WELL BOOKS ARE STUPID AND I HATE THE LIBRARY!” Heather shouted, tossing the magnifying glass back over her shoulder onto Marie’s bed. “TIME TO SQUISH IT!” she shouted, raising her hand into the air.

This was all the warning Erin needed to hear, the tiny girl booked it out of the library, racing down the front steps, just as Heather’s giant hand landed on top of it, slowly smashing it to bits.

“HAH, GOT IT!  TAKE THAT TEACHERS!” she laughed to herself. While examining the wreckage, her eyes then zeroed in on a bit of movement down in the model city right outside of the library.

“WAIT, WHAT THE FUCK,” the giantess said aloud, lowering her face down for a closer examination.

Erin froze, she was staring up at the giant and irate face of Heather. The two hadn’t met in person, she just knew who Heather was from Marie’s stories and social media. That and the taboo event she had just witnessed.

Heather’s eyes darted between Erin, Marie and Eddie. Her lips twisted into a scowl. “YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME WITH ANOTHER WOMAN TOO?” No one was able to respond to that. There was just a pause as Heather took a deep breath in.

“WELL, NOW THIS IS A PROBLEM….”

To be continued…..

Chapter End Notes:

--

One more chapter for Part 2 of the Model City Saga.  Stay tuned!

--