- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter. Hope you enjoy!

--

In what felt like an out of body experience, Marie just stood there, motionless, watching everything as if it was all taking place in slow motion. She stood there on the brown, wooden expanse that was her bedroom chair at the incredibly pathetic size of 0.006 inches tall. The tiny woman felt utterly defeated. Though she had no way of telling time at the moment, she just knew that she must’ve been moments away from growing back to her normal size. Instead, she was shrunken again while already only two millimeters tall and was now invisible to the human eye.

Having no food, no water and no phone, Marie was worried of what the next twenty-four hours would bring. She would have to been resourceful, creative and lucky if she was going to survive.

However, none of that mattered at the moment. The particular event that Marie was observing which reminded her of slow motion, was that of her monolithic coworker, Erin, lowering her absolutely enormous ass down onto the same chair Marie was currently standing on. Erin’s butt was now a city in it’s own right compared to Marie’s puny form. Marie stared up as the giant butt descended towards her. She was amazed at the sheer scale of it, and shook her head observing the sexy, pink underwear Erin was wearing, matching her bra. Marie smiled, thinking Erin would probably look pretty cute wearing that, if she was normal sized!

Marie started to scream for Erin to stop, though she soon realized this was pointless. “Oh god, oh no!” the tiny, disheveled woman screamed as tears started to stream down her face. Already tired, hungry and feeling humiliated Marie was losing it. She had lost her clothes apart from the underwear currently wrapped around her hips, and was still partially coated in sticky dried frosting. She had been violated by a ravenous fly, and was just done with everything. Feeling it was all she could do, the tiny woman sat down and clutched her arms around her knees, praying for a miracle of some sort.

Erin was totally oblivious to the perils her good friend was currently in. Scrolling through her phone, the giantess continued to grow impatient, wondering where Marie was. It was still unusual for Marie to do this, and Erin was getting more and more concerned for her safety. She fired off another text to Marie, and figured she’d leave in the next five minutes if she did not hear back. With her mind somewhere else, Erin sat down on to the chair, momentarily tensing up as her ass cheeks came into contact with the slightly cold wood.

The shadows soon became all Marie could see as she prepared for the worst, though she now thought there might be hope she could live. Watching the titanic backside of Erin plummet downwards, Marie thought her luck might’ve changed. It appeared that as Marie was lined up underneath Erin’s ass crack, meaning she likely wouldn’t be pulverized underneath the giant cheeks.

Marie closed her eyes and braced for impact as Erin’s butt made contact with the chair. The tiny woman screamed as the sheer backside of Erin came down upon the chair. Shockwaves threw Marie’s microscopic body back and forth, dazed and in pain as she landed on the hard wooden surface. Staring at the massive wall of brown flesh on both her left and right, she was amazed and almost hypnotized by the barely noticeable ripples as the skin and fat jiggled from just the slightest movements.

Though her prediction was correct about not being crushed underneath an ass cheek, as she was lined up underneath the massive crack, Marie now realized she would have to deal with this. The pair of pink underwear Erin was wearing now came down towards the chair. To Marie’s amazement, she was so damn small that most of the soft fabric seemed to pass right through her.

Erin’s body came to a rest on the chair. It had been only a few seconds for her but it seemed like an ordeal for Marie.

Lost in a strange, pink jungle, Marie was in awe of everything. The pair of underwear she was currently trapped in contained fibers which allowed her to climb and slowly pull herself up. It was as if the tiny, pink fibers were vines to her, and she slowly had to navigate through them.  Soon enough, she reached the inner side of the piece of fabric, and was now staring up at the mile long asshole of her new friend, staring down on her in the most intimidating way possible. Looming senses of terror and dread began to work their ways into Marie’s mind. Not only was she right next to one of the most disgusting places on the human body at a microscopic size, but she was so small that everything appeared to be alive. With every subtle breath Erin took, her anus would pucker and wrinkle just a tiny bit. It would be unnoticeable at normal size, but Marie was in awe watching it.

Bored out of her mind, Erin deduced that Marie would not be stopping by today. She still had plenty of time the rest of the day, and she figured she’d probably go back to her apartment and relax, doing what she could to stay out of this brutal heat wave. She was momentarily distracted by an uncomfortable gurgling sensation in her lower abdomen, and placed a hand there.

Marie heard this too, only it sounded louder than a crack of thunder to her. She had a horrifying feeling that she new was about to happen, and could see Erin’s body shifting slightly. Erin’s asshole was also getting more and more active. “Fuck,” Marie whimpered, knowing what was to come. “Erin please don’t!”

Believing she was home alone, Erin did not feel the need the need to conceal the fart that was coming. She simply sat there and let it go, sighing in relief at the pressure alleviated in her guts.

The innocent “little” fart from Erin had a much worse effect on Marie. The tiny woman was currently undergoing a hellish ordeal. The blast of hot gas momentarily incapacitated Marie, as her eyes burned and watered, while she gagged, trying desperately to get a breath of oxygen. That was not even mentioning the smell, which overpowered Marie’s senses and caused her to nearly vomit.

However, the sheer force of the blast was also cataclysmic for Marie. It was like a hurricane meeting a tornado to her, and she screamed hysterically as she was launched into the air by the toxic windstorm, her tiny body being blown closer and closer to Erin’s giant asshole.

Unable to slow her momentum as her diminutive form drifted closer and closer to the giant anus of Erin, Marie screamed and flailed her arms, desperate to any way to stop. The tiny woman began to hyperventilate as her nearly naked body came into contact with massive, grooved sphincter belonging to her friend. “This is fucking gross!” she sobbed, yelling to herself. “Get me out of here!”

Marie could not hold her stomach any longer. The combination of the wretched odor and the sudden movements that caused her to end up here, resulted in her vomiting what little she had in her stomach.

As Marie was just there on her hands and knees, taking deep breaths and trying to regain her composure, Marie felt her body being lifted into the air again. She panicked and saw herself being pulled into the massive cavern of Erin’s ass. What Marie was now realizing was that in the aftermath of Erin’s fart, the air displacement was pulling back to Erin’s asshole. This would’ve been unnoticeable for a normal sized person, or even Marie when she was two millimeters tall, but now was VERY noticeable.

The tiny woman was helpless as the displacement of air brought her into the disgusting rectum of her friend. She landed on the ground with a tiny thud and rolled a bit.  Needing to take a moment to re-collect herself. Marie turned and saw the light start to fade, as Erin’s sphincter seemed to seal itself, trapping Marie inside.

“No! No! No!” Marie shouted, barely able to pull herself to her feet as she began to stumble towards the slimy muscles. She didn’t make it that far, as her 0.006 inch body collapsed in exhaustion. Marie started to cry until she ultimately passed out.

“Okay, this ridiculous,” Erin muttered, as she started to re-dress herself. She pulled up her shorts and slapped her ass as she looked in Marie’s mirror, unaware that she had a microscopic passenger inside there. The giantess turned back to the model city. “Shit Marie, wish you were here,” she giggled to herself, staring down at the model city. She really loved the idea of tiny Marie fleeing from her, maybe even keeping Marie as a tiny pet or sex toy. “Maybe some other time,” she muttered to herself.

Starting to leave, Erin reached down and grabbed a few of the 3-D printed buildings and a few shrunken cars. She dumped those into her purse and proceeded to walk out of Marie’s parent’s house.

--

Entering her quiet, one bedroom apartment, Erin set her purse down on the countertop and poured herself a glass of water.  After sipping some water and turning up the air conditioning in her apartment, Erin grabbed her phone and proceeded to call her parents. It had been almost a week since they last spoke, and Erin went on to talk with them for nearly an hour. All they knew was that she was working on some new high-tech project with her co-worker, Marie. The way Erin spoke about Marie made it seem like they were getting pretty close, and Erin’s parents were hoping to meet their daughter’s new friend soon.

Hanging up the phone, Erin finished her water before pulling out two cans of hard seltzer. She lived alone in her apartment, and enjoyed the solitude for the most part. It was times like this though she wished she had a roommate to use as a drinking buddy. She had also been planning on inviting Marie over to her place sometime to just hang out, have a few drinks and watch T.V. Though she could fantasize about hers smart and sexy friend, she was fully aware that Marie was straight and had a boyfriend, but she could still hope and dream.

Chugging her first hard seltzer, Erin began sipping on the other one, thinking about the events of the day so far. With no one around, Erin cranked up her air conditioning and proceeded to disrobe. No roommates meant no judgment, and she smiled realizing there was no reason she couldn’t just relax in her underwear. It was her apartment after all.

As she continued to sip on her alcoholic beverage, Erin turned on bit of music in the background to aid in her relaxation. Standing near the table and scrolling through her phone, Erin began to just barely shake wave her hips back and forth.

Marie awoke with a startled sit up, panicking and gasping for breath. “Wait what the fuck!” she shouted, before struggling to get up to her feet. She had been out sold basically since her microscopic body was sucked up inside Erin’s rectum, and just came too now. The tiny woman began reaching out with her arms, trying to feel something in the pitch blackness.

“Where am…” she started to say before her tiny hands came in contact with the slimy wall of Erin’s rectum. That putrid smell then assaulted her nostrils as she took a breath in through her nose, and suddenly everything from the previous day came rushing back to her. “Fuck,” she muttered, as her heart started to race in panic. “I’m still inside Erin’s ass.”

Marie then felt the massive, abyss like prison she was trapped in shift slightly, causing her to call against that damn slimy wall. “Erin, whatever you’re doing stop,” she shouted out of habit, realizing how dumb this was immediately after. One thing was standing out to her though, it sounded like she could hear music…and a horrifyingly loud buzzing sound accompanied by vibrations in the distance.

Back on the outside Erin was still playing music, but had full on aroused herself. The thoughts of the shrink ray, Marie, the power she had over her, all while being in her underwear had done it for her. The horny woman was now laying in her bed, firmly gripping her left breast with her left hand. Her right hand held her small, travel-sized vibrator down by her crotch, as she delicately twirled it back and forth, massaging her clit.

“OHHHHHH,” the woman moaned, closing her eyes. Her mind was racing with thoughts of the previous days. She thought about looking up at Marie like a goddess standing over the city, and wanting her giant co-worker to just pick her up and use her as her own personal toy. She thought about being in the car trapped under Marie’s toe and how turned on that made her.

Her mind also drifted towards more devious thoughts of when Marie was tiny around her. She thought about how sexy she thought it was to have Marie’s two-millimeter body in the palm of her hand. God, she wanted nothing more that to pop Marie’s miniscule frame into her mouth right then and swallow her, really make Marie a part of her body. Or better yet, stick Marie’s tiny body right up her wet pussy. “Mmmmm, yes,” she moaned, assuming there was no one around to hear it. The dirty thought of her betraying Marie and sticking her puny, likely screaming and protesting body right up her own vagina was driving Erin wild. Sure Marie would hate it, she thought, but it didn’t matter. Marie wouldn’t have been able to stop Erin anyway.

With her left hand, Erin reached into her purse near the bed and dug around, pulling out two of the 3-D printed buildings she had printed. With her hands shaking, the giant woman lowered them towards her crotch and slowly pushed them into her vagina, one after the other. She began to moan louder, bordering on screaming, and rapidly thrust her hips into the air. 

Deep within her rectum Marie also screamed, now being thrown against the rectal wall again, and becoming momentarily stuck to it in something she could only hope was sweat.

Dropping her vibrator, Erin used her right hand to feel the two “buildings” she had shoved inside her herself. The bigger of the two was maybe an inch at the largest, and both of them had very thin walls. These walls were no match for her vaginal muscles, which pulsed and crushed the two flimsy buildings like nothing. “Fuuuuuuuck,” Erin said, sweating and biting her lower lip. She imagined Marie being inside of pussy crushing the poor woman like nothing. She loved it.

“Ugh, that’s right baby,” she said, furiously rubbing her clit and reaching into her bag to pull out a shrunken car she had also taken. “I’m a goddess compared to you.” Erin had no idea how true that statement currently was.

While her right hand was preoccupied with her clit, Erin’s left hand drifted down towards her asshole which had been neglected, apart from it’s current, microscopic inhabitant. Carefully using her index finger, Erin gasped as she slowly pushed the once expensive luxury vehicle through the sphincter, feeding her anus the shrunken car.

Again, Erin’s mind raced with images of tiny people being inside these cars, pounding on the windows, begging to be let out. She started to picture Marie’s boyfriend Dan as one of them, pleading for her to rescue him. Too bad, Erin thought to herself. Maybe then she could have Marie all to herself.

Inside of Erin’s rectum, light momentarily flooded in, blinding Marie as the giant sphincter was forced open. Marie could see two objects enter the tunnel, but was awestruck at the size of them. Whatever these objects were, must’ve been about the same size as Marie had been in the model city, before she had been shrunken a second time.

The light faded and Marie was once again in the dark inside Erin’s anus, though the extremely loud moans caused a chill to race down her spine. There was an incredibly loud crash as whatever two objects Erin had just inserted into herself crashed into each other. Then lights emitted from one of the objects.

Marie stared upwards in disbelief. The light was coming from a massive headlight. One that could only belong to…

“…a shrunken car?” Marie whispered. It then dawned on her everything that was going on. Erin must’ve taken a few from the model city and decided to use them to help pleasure herself. That certainly would explain the moaning. Another chill raised down her spine as a worse scenario played out in Marie’s brain. She only hoped these cars were from the shrunken city, and that Erin hadn’t taken the shrink ray out and been shrink actual cars and people down with it.

Erin had already orgasmed once, and now she wanted more. After removing the crushed remains of the model buildings from her womanhood, the massive woman turned over to her side. She lowered a hand back towards her right ass cheek and gripped it firmly, feeling goosebumps all over her body. She then lowered the hand further, gently but teasingly stroking her own asshole. Wrapping her legs tightly around a pillow which she was now starting to hump, the titillated woman took a deep breath and exhaled in pleasure as her index finger began to pump in and out of her anus.

Having a momentary feeling of hope as light once again entered, Marie raced to her feet. She began to run towards the opening, knowing that it was still a good distance away at her size. Still, she thought, if she could get a little bit closer every time it opened, eventually she might be able to…

Marie froze. A massive shape resembling a skyscraper suddenly appeared, and started to vigorously force its way into the tunnel. Unable to process what this was at first, Marie soon noticed the giant pink fingernail. Oh shit, she thought. Erin was fingering herself.

In her panic, Marie instinctively started to backpedal, knowing that if she wanted to avoid being crushed, she would have to go further back into Erin’s disgusting rectum. Refusing to look back she could hear the scraping sounds as Erin’s massive finger pumped back and forth, getting closer and closer to Marie’s body. Erin’s moans were getting louder and louder.

Just as she was starting to get tired, Marie tripped. As soon as she hit the ground, she rolled to the side, frantic to get out of the path of the massive finger. She watched as the skyscraper-like appendage blew past her, then retracted. It did this multiple times, each time getting a little bit closer to Marie.

About to orgasm a second time, Erin thrust her hips and crotch against her now damp pillow. With one last push, she pushed her finger in further than before and left it there for a minute. She gave a half-moan, half-sigh as she pulled it out, completely oblivious that Marie’s 0.006 inch body was now stuck to her fingertip.

Not wanting to move out of exhaustion, Erin just continued to lay in her bed, breathing heavily. She was also embarrassed at what she had just done, and the stain in her pillow was going to remind her of that. “Wow,” she said, finally starting to catch her breath.  “That was…I’m gross,” she said, finally getting the strength to get out of bed and stand in front of her bedroom mirror. She cringed when she saw her appearance, particularly how messy her hair was. She then thought back to her fantasies and became very self-conscious about them.

“What the hell is wrong with you, Erin?” she whispered to herself. Wanting to shrink Marie and use her as a sex toy. Shrinking people in cars and shoving them up her ass. This wasn’t her, was it?

Tossing the violated pillow to the floor, Erin crawled back into bed. It was late in the afternoon, but she had tired herself out a bit. She figured she would be staying in tonight anyway since Marie was not answering her phone, but she did feel like taking a nap now. 

Just as she was getting comfortable in bed, she felt a slight irritation on her face. Thinking nothing of it, the giantess raised her index finger and scratched just above her upper lip, unknowingly freeing Marie from her finger tip and now depositing her on her own face. She then drifted off to sleep almost immediately after this.

The constant movement of Erin’s arm and hand had been extremely nauseating for tiny Marie. The sweat and fluids her nearly naked body was coated in had caused her to stick to the fingertip, and she watched as the hand was pulled away, leaving her alone on her friend’s face.

Instantly hit with a powerful gust of wind that was Erin’s exhale. Marie turned towards the massive caves ahead of her that were Erin’s nostrils. This no longer looked like a person, Erin was some crazy alien landscape that Marie had to traverse. There was then an inhale, powerful enough that it pulled Marie forward a couple feet (from her tiny perspective).

“Shit, I really am tiny,” she mumbled, wiping her messed up hair out of her face. It was instantly blown back into Marie’s face by Erin’s next exhale. Turning her back to the giant nostrils, Marie paused, pondering what her next move was. She saw the luscious pink lips of Erin which stretched on for almost a mile. Marie knew that it would be useless to travel that way. The only thing awaiting her in that direction was Erin’s mouth, and she had no intention of getting eaten.

Trapped between Erin’s lips and nostrils, Marie decided it was best to travel up Erin’s face. It would no doubt take hours, but Marie didn’t really see any other options. Hopefully her shrinking timer would like be up soon after that, she thought that if she could make it up to Erin’s eyes or ears, maybe she’d have a chance.

Cracking her neck, Marie stood for a second, trying to psych herself up for this journey. She was tired and hungry, and the thought of traveling was mentally draining to her. “Okay, we got this,” she said aloud. Just as she started to walk, she heard Erin make a noise that sounded like her clearing her throat. Then the wind picked up.

Erin had been sleeping on her back, lost in a pleasant dream of her and Marie exploring the model city together. She always slept pretty still, but felt a slight tickle in her throat. The slumbering woman cleared her throat, but took in a deep breath through her nose immediately after.

Marie screamed in shock and fear as her miniscule body was lifted up by hurricane force winds and pulled into the vast cave that was Erin’s left nostril. This really did feel like an alien landscape now, as nose hairs which would’ve been unnoticeable at normal size now stretched higher than redwoods compared to Marie. She felt her body coming to a stop and landed on the soft, cartilaginous surface of Erin’s nasal passageway.

Barely able to pull herself to her feet, Marie felt herself being battered by each breath that Erin took. “Erin can you hear me?!” the tiny woman screamed, hearing just the faint echo of her voice throughout the chamber. “Didn’t think so,” she muttered.

Deciding the best course of action was just to wait, Marie rested her body against one of the walls of Erin’s nasal passage. This was uneventful for nearly an hour, as Marie sat against the wall with her arms wrapped around her knees, resting her head. She was startled back to her feet though, when she felt something wet and cold on her shoulder and back.

“Ugh, gross!” she screamed, realizing Erin’s mucus was dripping down onto her. She tried to wipe it off and back away, but fell backwards over a tiny ridge, and into something wet and sticky.  “Crap, my leg’s are stuck!” Marie screamed, turning over to see what she was tangled in.

Her eyes widened, realizing she had fallen into a nasty mix of mucus and tangled, broken off nose hairs. It was as if she fell into a pit of vines and mud. As the vines made escape nearly impossible, the mud began to harden and hold her in place. Not in any immediate danger, Marie could just lay there and start to weep. She was trapped in her friend’s nose, now unable to move or escape. The amount of stress she was under, along with her hunger, thirst and anxiety, caused the tiny woman to pass out, trapped in her friend’s nose.

--

Erin awoke the next day confused. She glanced at her phone and realized that her “little nap” had turned into her sleeping through the entire night. “Damn, I’m such a lightweight,” she said degradingly, knowing that even a little bit of alcohol was usually more than her body could handle.

The brunette felt her stomach rumble and that her throat was dry. With a sigh, Erin rolled out of bed and started off towards her kitchen. As she walked to the kitchen fully nude, Erin felt a slight impediment in her left nostril, making it just a bit more different to breathe than usual. With no one around, Erin had no issues, inserting a finger up her nose to try and locate whatever the problem was.

Marie awoke from her slumber still trapped and entangled, but saw that same horrifying site of Erin’s monolithic finger fast approaching. Delirious and not thinking clearly, Marie began to scream and flail her arms at the giant finger. “No, stop!” she screamed in a huff. “Just leave me alone!” she wailed.

The finger blew past Marie and reached a much larger obstruction further in Erin’s nose, dislodging both that, and Marie. Marie screamed furiously as she was now once again stuck to the side of Erin’s fingertip, being brought back into the open.

She wouldn’t be stuck for long, as Erin reached down and grabbed her pair of pink flip flops which were laying in the middle of her kitchen. She brought them over to the door where she usually kept them, and placed them on the ground. Doing so, Marie’s body fell off onto the damp and foul-smelling sandal.

Marie landed on the sandal face first, her head pressed into the spongy, sweat filled fabric. She pulled her head up and gagged, inadvertently swallowing some of the sweat that was already on the sandal. It took almost all her willpower, but Marie made sure not to vomit. She was already dehydrated, and couldn’t risk losing more fluids. She couldn’t believe she was about to do this, but Marie pressed her hands into the spongy fabric and a few more drops of sweat came to the surface. Knowing she needed water and having no idea when she’d have this opportunity again, Marie cupped her hands and took a sip.

The liquid was disgusting and she could barely keep it down, but the shrunken woman didn’t puke. She had no idea what time it currently was, but felt that she surely needed to return to normal soon. That was assuming Erin kept the time-period on the shrink ray at the same setting.

After throwing a t-shirt on and a pair of shorts, Erin sipped a glass of orange juice and finished up her breakfast of waffles and bacon. Stretching her arms over her head and showing off her stomach, Erin got to her feet and started waking towards her front door. She couldn’t find her phone charger and assumed it must’ve been in her car still. She parked in the lot behind her building, but did not want to walk outside barefoot.

The floor started to shake. Marie looked up in terror as the godly figure of Erin slowly approached. Marie’s eyes widened as she saw Erin slide her city sized foot into the other flip flop. Then Erin’s gaze shifted slowly, towards the flip flop Marie was on.

Down in the heel section of the pink flip flop, Marie didn’t have the energy to run anymore. She had been through so much the past forty-eight hours and just collapsed, laying on her back. Erin started to slide her foot into the flip flop. The sky Marie had been staring up at giant foot of Erin. It was quite the site for the tiny woman, who could even make out the individual sweat drops at the bottom of the foot.

Erin’s toes made contact with the material of the of the flip flop and started to lower the rest of her foot, with her sole contacting the shoe next, and her heel soon to follow. Marie closed her eyes not wanting to see the foot pulverize her body. Then she felt an uncomfortable but familiar sensation in her stomach.

Without warning, Erin went from sliding her bare foot into the sandal, to what looked like a naked body suddenly underneath her foot. “Whoa what the hell?!” Erin shouted, planting her arm against the wall to help steady herself. She stared down, observing this woman’s bare breasts and continuing to ogle her body. “Holy shit, Marie?!”

“Off!” Marie said in a muffled toe. Erin’s foot was now resting on her face, and Erin wasn’t exactly a petite person. While she was relieved to have not been ground to a paste under Erin’s foot, it was now very painful.

“Holy crap! I didn’t even see you!” Erin said, speaking a mile a minute. “Were you shrunken the entire time? Are you okay?” There was a momentary pause before Erin asked, “why are you pretty much naked.”

“GET OFF!” Marie shouted, getting a mouthful of Erin’s foot. She was infuriated that Erin still hadn’t gotten off her, and was totally out of patience.

“Oh sorry,” Erin said blushing, getting off Marie, and watching the tiny woman get to her feet. Marie looked like she was in rough shape and Erin didn’t really know what to do. “Are…are you alright, Marie,” she asked, unable to take her eyes away from Marie’s bare breasts.

Not saying anything, Marie just waved her off and rushed towards Erin’s bathroom. She wasn’t sure what it would be first, but she felt she desperately need a shower, to chug some water and to vomit. And even though deep down she knew this was Erin’s fault and nothing she had done was intentional, she was still furious with her friend for putting her in so many life threatening situations.

Marie also couldn’t help but thinking of returning the favor to Erin.

Chapter End Notes:

--

More to come!  Stay tuned...