- Text Size +


     Julia grabbed the remote control off the coffee table and casually strolled back over to her spot in the middle of the living room. While Tim squirmed frantically frantically inside her panties trying to escape again, the giant woman paused and rewound her video until she found the exact spot she’d left off.

     “If I were you, little boy,” Julia warned, chortling smugly, “I’d knock off all that squirming, or things might just get a little messy for you!”

     Julia bit her lip playfully and resumed her workout video, mimicking the instructor’s current stance…


     “…STAND WITH YOUR FEET TOGETHER AGAIN,” a huge, booming voice spoke.

     “Amnt Jlrmrnm!” Tim shouted in muffled screams, trying to pull his face off of his aunt’s asscheek. “Mmpf…Amnt Jlrmrnmmmm! Lmt mrm urnt umpf hrm!”

     The tiny teenager was completely plastered, spread-eagle and splayed out against his aunt’s rump, his face buried in her behind. He frantically shifted his weight back and forth, trying to peel an arm, or a foot, from her skin, hoping to get some kind of leverage to peel the rest of himself off the giant asscheek.

     “...THIS TIME, WE’RE GONNA SLOWLY BEND FORWARD AT THE HIPS...” the huge voice boomed again.

     “Wrmrt…Nrmmpf!” Tim screamed faintly as Julia’s asscheek suddenly shifted and thrust him backwards, completely filling out the back of her panties. Tim was pressed so firmly against the now taut fabric that you could actually see the impression of his tiny figure pushing out the back of his aunt’s leggings if you’d been standing directly behind her.

     The tiny teenager screamed in pain, desperately squirming to free himself, but he couldn’t move, couldn’t breathe, his shouts were completely muffled, and the pressure was so great he thought he was going to burst...


     Julia had been bent over for a good 30 seconds, straining to just barely touch her toes and hold her breath...

     “Now, slowly straighten up,” the instructor said, “and reach your arms to the ceiling...”


     Tim was extremely thankful once the pressure subsided. He immediately shifted his weight again, this time managing to peel his left arm free of Julia’s skin. He immediately grabbed his hair and tugged with what little strength he could muster, finally pulling his face free.

     He gasped for air, trying to shake the sweat and grime from his face.

     “AUNT JULIA!” he finally managed to scream, panting. “LET ME OUT OF HERE!”

     “...AND NOW, BEND FORWARD AGAIN,” the trainer’s voice boomed once more.

     “NOmrmrmpfmfmf!”

      Before he could finish screaming, Tim was plastered face-first into Julia’s asscheek once again.


     At the instructor’s behest, every half minute or so, Julia would bend over and grasp her ankles, holding her pose for 30-40 seconds before straightening up again and stretching her arms to the ceiling; each time the giant woman bent forward, her leggings would fill out, smashing her poor, tiny nephew into her butt cheek, and each time she straightened back up, Tim would struggle madly to pull his face free so he could breathe.

     The torturous cycle repeated itself several more times, and each bend kept plastering Tim to his aunt’s rear, negating any potential progress he might have made during the prior reprieve.

     Tim didn’t give up, however; on his latest attempt, he managed to free both his arms, then used his hands to push his upper body away from his aunt’s sticky ass flesh.

     “AUNT JULIA!” he screamed irately as he continued his struggles to free himself. “LET ME OUT OF HERE, RIGHT NOW!”

     Tim yanked on his legs to free them, but they were still well-adhered tight to Aunt Julia’s ass. He stretched his right arm behind him, reaching for anything he could grab onto to give him the leverage he needed to free his lower half. His hands brushed against the smooth, silky texture of the panties behind him; somehow, he managed to find a handhold and pulled hard, twisting his upper torso until he could just barely grab on with his left hand…

     “Come on…” he strained, pulling as hard as he could, “Come on…”

     Finally, one at a time, Tim’s legs peeled off his aunt’s ass. He grasped the fabric, holding on tight so as not to fall as he breathed a heavy sigh of relief…

     “…AND ONE LAST TIME, BEND FORWARD…” Tim heard the instructor call out.

     “OH, NOMMmpff!” he cried out as the huge ass cheek suddenly pressed his whole body into the back of the panties, burying his face in the taught, suffocating fabric.

     “Mmpf…Amnt Jlrmrnmmmm! Hlmpmf!”    


     Julia smiled as she bent forward for the last time and grabbed her ankles, exhaling a satisfied sigh; she could just picture Tim being plastered to the inside of her panties as she held her pose.

     Even when her tiny nephew’s face wasn’t buried in her ass cheek, Julia couldn’t actually Tim’s squeaks inside her tights, but she could feel him against her ass each time she bent over, his desperate squirms making her grin profusely.

     Julia was slightly concerned that her ass might suffocate or inadvertently squish the tiny boy, but ultimately, she didn’t care. She delighted in the thought of the torture she was putting her tiny nephew through, and the more he squirmed, the more pleased she became with herself. It felt empowering. This was the most enjoyable workout ever.

     After holding her pose for another 30 seconds, the instructor spoke up again:

     “…and one more time, slowly back upright.”

     Julia inhaled deeply as she slowly lifted her torso, relaxing her muscles as she straightened her body, and taking solace in the slight reprieve before moving on. She might’ve been relishing the thought of Tim being stuck to her ass, but she wasn’t exactly keen on staying hunched over for so long.

     Nonetheless, Julia took several deep breaths to recover, anxiously awaiting the next pose the instructor was about to call out…


     As Julia’s ass withdrew from the back of her panties, Tim gripped the fabric tighter, trying not to fall. Unfortunately, without Aunt Julia’s ass cheek supporting the bulk of his weight, gravity took hold, and Tim dropped.

    “HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLP!” the tiny teenager squealed as he helplessly tumbled down the back of Aunt Julia’s panties in near total darkness, flailing his arms and frantically grasping at the fabric to arrest his fall.

     As the panties started leveling off, Tim bounced and rolled down the fabric, eventually sliding to a complete stop. He immediately shook off the fall and composed himself, scrambling to flip over and begin searching for a way out.

     Tim didn’t realize it at the moment, but he couldn’t have ended up in a worse possible spot…


     “Alright,” the trainer continued, “we’re going to widen our stance so our legs are a little wider than shoulder-width apart…now, reach your arms being your back and clasp your hands together, and you’re gonna slowly bend forward and extend your spine…”

     As Julia followed the instructions on the video, bending forward into her new stance, her ass cheeks flexed and protruded backwards into her leggings again…

     …Something felt off; Julia suddenly realized she could no longer feel Tim struggling on her ass. She nonchalantly shifted her ass back and forth, seeing if she could make him start squirming again, but there was no response…nothing.

     Julia immediately reached around and began feeling the back of her leggings, scanning for her tiny nephew’s impression on her behind.

     Where did he go? she wondered.

     Then, her brow furrowed.

     “Oh, if he escaped again…” she said to herself, her eyes immediately scanning the floor underneath her.

     Tim, however, was nowhere to be found.

     “Now, unclasp your hands,” the video continued, “and reach both hands around your right ankle…and we’re gonna slowly move back and forth, grabbing each ankle and holding it for a few seconds…”

     Julia hastily complied to the trainer’s instructions, although she was still checking the floor, frustrated that she didn’t know exactly where her tiny nephew was at the moment.


     Tim was clinging to the fabric of Aunt Julia’s panties, trying to keep his profile as flat as possible. There wasn’t much light inside his prison, but between his own intuition and the pungent odor emanating from above him, he knew exactly where he was. During his fall, the shape of Aunt Julia’s panties funneled Tim down to their narrowest point: the base of the his aunt’s giant ass, under her crotch. Now, he was pressing his body into the bottom of his aunt’s underwear, the fabric making sickening swishing sounds as her massive rear end shifted and swayed only a few inches above him.


     For the past several minutes, at the instructor’s behest, Julia had shifted her body from side to side, swaying her rear end back and forth, and alternating her hands from one of her ankles to the other. All the while, she was growing more and more frustrated that she still didn’t know her tiny nephew’s exact whereabouts. Her eyes kept scouring the carpet around her, half expecting to see Tim’s tiny figure sprinting across the floor, but there’d been no sign of him.

     By the time she’d finished her latest exercise, Julia had had enough.

     “Alright, you little bug,” she spat irately as she straightened back up, adjusting and hiking up her leggings, “if you’ve escaped again, I’m gonna—“


     “YAH!” Tim yelped in surprise as he was suddenly thrust forward and plunged face-first in between her two, massive ass cheeks...


     Julia’s eyes suddenly went wide; she’d just felt something being shoved into her crack…

     Then, as her shock wore off, her face grew a satisfied smile.

     “Mm, there you are,” she chuckled deviously to herself, “hope you don’t have too much fun back there.”

     Julia playfully shook her ass from side to side, giggling as she felt her tiny nephew squirming between her cheeks, smashing him in between as she casually flexed and squeezed her ass. His little feet and calves just barely stuck out of Julia’s crack, kicking madly, and Tim could only scream muffled cries for mercy as he struggled in futility to free himself.

     Unfortunately, things were about to get worse…MUCH worse.

     Julia’s constant bending over had propelled several air bubbles through her intestines, and even with the trainer’s booming, albeit muffled voice filling his ears, Tim could clear hear the rumbling welling up in front of him.

    “Ohm mn grd!” Tim screamed frantically. “Amnt Jlrmrnm, NMMMMMM!“

     *PHFRRRRRRRRRT*

     “Ahhhhh,” Julia exhaled proudly as the gas vacated her rectum in a short, loud burst.

     Unfortunately, what was a simple fart to her, was a blaring foghorn to the tiny teenager, with a hurricane-force wind blowing a foul, noxious blast directly in his face.

     “RMMMMMMM!”

      Tim’s muffled scream lasted for nearly 10 full seconds; he squirmed even more frantically to escape, but Julia’s ass was holding him firmly in place. The stench of his aunt’s bowels practically saturated his entire body, and he most definitely would have choked on the rancid gas if he’d actually been able to effectively breathe.

     “OHM MN GRD! Amnt Jlmrmm, LRT MRM ORFT UMF HRRRRRMMMMMM!”


     “Well, I warned you, silly boy,” Julia giggled maniacally, feeling his tiny screams reverberating inside her crack. “Maybe next time, you’ll listen to me.”

     “OK,” the instructor continued, “now, close your stance a bit so your legs are about shoulder-width apart, and stretch your arms out in front of you, clasping your hands again. Make sure you keep your arms parallel to the floor…alright, let’s do some squats…”


     Tim was still struggling to free himself from his giant aunt’s foul-smelling crack, when he suddenly felt the sensation he was falling. His muffled screams intensified, and the giant asscheeks holding him in place began to part until only Tim’s head, arms, and upper chest were still stuck. For a moment, he thought he might actually fall free of Julia’s crack, but the tremendous force of her ass’s downward thrust kept him in place.

     Julia’s ass soon halted its descent, and began heading back up.

     “NMMPF!” Tim shouted as the giant asscheeks collapsed around his tiny body again, sealing Julia’s crack tightly.

     The nightmarish process continued over and over again; it was like being on a frightening carnival ride. Tim screamed each time the giant ass dropped, having only fleeting moments of relief from the immense pressure before it rose into the air and swallowed him up again, squeezing him tightly. At one point, Julia’s ass ripped another fart on the way down, and Tim was forced to endure the acrid stench of her toxic gas, diminishing his meager supply of air as her bulbous globes engulfed him once more.

     The tiny teenager repeatedly pleaded for Aunt Julia to stop, screaming for mercy, but his tiny, muffled cries went unheard and unheeded, and with each squat, the tiny boy feared his aunt’s massive asscheeks were going to squash him like a bug:

     “mmpf....Amnt Jlmrmnm…RRMpf....nmmf…stmpf…HELmmrfpmm....”

     Thankfully, Julia’s squats only lasted about a minute, although Tim was still wedged tightly between her asscheeks. The whole ordeal had left him reeling: between the up and down motions from Julia’s workout, the constant squeezing and smacking of her giant asscheeks, and the toxic emissions that kept escaping her asshole, the tiny teenager was suffocating, and almost on the verge of passing out…


     “Alright,” the instructor said. “Now, we’re going to slowly drop to our knees and lie face down, placing your forearms on the floor…”

     Julia followed suit, slowly moving down to the floor, taking a couple of seconds to breathe and center herself as she waited for the video to continue…


     Tim’s strength was waning, and he was struggling to keep his composure.

     “Amnt Jlmrmpf, plrmsfm...” he called out weakly, desperately trying to stay conscious.

     Suddenly, Julia’s ass dropped again; this time, however, it didn’t stop.

     “MMM—OOMF!”

     Tim cried out as the ass abruptly stopped, the impact so forceful it actually dislodged the tiny teenager and shoved him deeper into Julia’s crack, nearer to her sphincter. He was still trapped, and the environment still ripe with toxic fumes, but the pressure at the base of her crack wasn’t as intense, and Tim now found that he actually had some wiggle room. 

     With no time to lose, he resumed kicking and squirming, trying to get himself moving and somehow make his way to freedom.


     “...now, inhale slowly, and push your torso up,” the instructor said. “Press the tops of your feet into the floor, and relax your glutes…and we’re gonna hold this snake pose for about 30 seconds.”

     Julia stretched her abs and clenched her inner thighs, pushing her torso up into the air; then, she closed her eyes and focused on her breathing. She tried to relax her glutes like the instructor had said, but Tim was currently making that difficult. Apparently, the tiny teenager had slipped deeper into her crack when she got down onto the floor, and his constant wiggling was tickling her asshole, making her giggle.

     Julia held the current pose as best she could, clenching her ass in hopes to quell Tim’s squirming...

     

     “HRMMMPF!” Tim yelped as the muscles in Julia’s asscheeks suddenly tightened around him. He tried pushing back as best he could against the fleshy, constricting walls, straining to resist being crushed, but he was unsure how long he could hold out...


     Julia exhaled and slowly lowered her stomach back to the floor to rest...she wasn’t exactly a yoga master, but surprisingly held that snake pose quite well considering her tiny nephew was wiggling inside her ass the whole time.

     “Tim, I’m warning you,” she warned casually, “if you don’t knock off that squirming, you’re gonna make me FART on you again!”


     Tim had heard his giant aunt’s ominous warning, but at the moment, he was more concerned with getting out from between her asscheeks. As soon as the pressure around him subsided, he quickly gasped for air, coughing to clear the foul gasses from his lungs, and resumed his efforts to climb out of Julia’s crack.

     “I’ve gotta get out of here before Aunt Julia does another move,” he kept telling himself, trying to keep his footing as he ascended. “No matter what; just keep moving!”


     “Alright,” the instructor spoke up as the next segment started, “so for this next exercise, we’re gonna get on all fours...”

     The next exercise in Julia’s workout were some arm and leg lifts. At the instructor’s behest, she slowly pushed herself up onto her hands and knees...


     “WHOA!” Tim yelped as the ground shifted again. He clung to the giant asscheeks as best he could, desperate to keep his footing and avoid falling back down into her wide open crack again.

     Thankfully, Julia’s movements didn’t last long, and Tim heaved a sigh of relief that he was able to hold out. After taking a moment to recover, he resumed his ascent out.

     “Almost there,” Tim said breathlessly as he neared the top, “I’m almost there...


     “Now, slowly raise your right arm out in front of you, while stretching out your left leg behind you.”

     Julia did as the instructor said, stretching out her arm and leg, holding them out for a moment before lowering them back to the ground again. Then, she repeated the process with her opposite arm and leg...


    “MMPF…*Gasp* AUNT JULIMMPF…MMPF, WAIT! AUNT JULIA, STMpf—!”

     Poor Tim was being continuously smashed between Julia’s asscheeks over and over again: each time the giant woman lifted one of her legs, her asscheeks would slam together, smashing the tiny teenager in between, giving him only short reprieves between movements to breathe.

     Suddenly, Tim heard the frighteningly familiar sound of something bubbling up behind him:

     “Ohm Gmrd! Nmt Agmnm—!”

     *PHFRRRRRRRRRT*

     Julia ripped a massive fart from her sphincter so powerful that it actually blasted Tim completely free of her ass crack, shooting him up into the back of her panties. The tiny boy bounced and rolled deeper into his underwear prison, coming to a stop just below his aunt’s chode.

     

     “Oops…Sorry about that, Tim,” Julia chuckled, apologizing half-heartedly at the rather loud, massive fart she’d just ripped, and at the fact she’d just felt her tiny nephew rocketing out from between her asscheeks. “You OK back there?”

      Tim, however, didn’t answer; he was still writhing in the bottom of his aunt’s panties, recovering from the foul smell, and being an unwilling human cannonball.

     “...and relax,” the trainer instructed, finally ending the workout.

     “Ahhh,” Julia exhaled as she shifted her body off her hands and sat back on her knees.

          

     “AUNT JULI—NMMFMMMMPF!” Tim squeaked frantically as he was quickly engulfed by his aunt’s giant ass again. Since he was no longer stuck between her asscheeks, when Julia shifted back onto her knees, she ended up sitting right on top of him in the process, her immense weight pressing him face-first into the fabric of her panties.


     “Mm,” Julia moaned contently, stretching out her arms over her head, “what a NICE workout!”

     She smiled impishly, biting her lip and peering over her shoulder, curious about how much her nephew was suffering.

    “You doin’ OK back there, Timmy?” she asked jokingly, playfully jiggling her ass on her heels.


     “WHDMMM! MMPF! HLLLLLMPFMM!”

     Tim’s only responses were muffled screams of pain as Julia’s weight pushed his face deeper into the fabric of her panties. The tiny teenager writhed and struggled, desperately trying to get out from under his aunt’s massive ass, all the while pushing against the fabric of the panties, hoping to find a hole to escape the toxic environment, or even just get a breath of fresh air. Unfortunately, there were no openings in the tightly-woven fabric, nor was he strong enough to tear one open, and although Tim had been spared from having ALL of Aunt Julia’s weight pressing on his back, it was still more than enough to keep him pinned and immobile….and in constant pain from the immense pressure.


     Julia was a little worried when she lost track of her tiny nephew during her last fart, but she was quickly appeased, sporting a satisfied smile when she felt him squirming in the bottom of her panties.

     Then, she felt another tiny gas bubble welling up inside her colon.

     “Uh oh,” she uttered, feeling another gas bubble welling up inside her colon, “brace yourself, Tim. Here comes another one…

     “…Mmnh!” she strained, feeling a tiny *pop* as the gas bubble burst out her sphincter…


     *PHRRT!*

     MMMMMPF!” Tim screamed as a gust of foul-smelling wind escaped Julia’s ass, the shock waves from the blast reverberating through his tiny body.

     “OHMN Mrm, GMRD! Amnt Jlmrmm, imt STRMKS MN HRMN!”


     “Whew, sorry about that, Tim,” Julia half-heartedly apologized again as she felt his squirms intensify.

     “Man, I don’t know WHY I’m so gassy today!” Julia continued with a chortle, feigning incompetence as she rubbed her tummy. “Must’ve been something I ate…

     “…Or something in my underwear,” Julia said, laughing deviously…

     Tim, of course, didn’t find the situation amusing at all: he was still struggling to get the pantie fabric out of his mouth and face so he could breathe, kicking his legs like mad to get out from under his aunt’s chode…

     “Oh!” Julia gasped with surprise, her tiny nephew’s squirms unexpectedly stimulated her.

     “Why, Tim, you naughty, little boy!” she giggled, biting her lower lip as she tried to contain herself. “You might wanna knock off all that squirming, kiddo….or you MIGHT just find things getting a leee-tle wet for you down there.”

     Tim wasn’t listening, however; he was still preoccupied with trying to move out from under the giant woman’s ass, his squirms only intensifying and, in turn, stimulating her more and more.

     Meanwhile, Julia couldn’t believe how turned on she was getting feeling her tiny nephew struggling for freedom inside her underwear, and was forced to restrain herself to refrain from bucking her hips in response. 

     “Geez, Tim,” Julia said breathily, struggling to contain herself as she stood up, “If I’d have known how good it’d feel to have you squirming around my panties, I would’ve put you in there days ago!”

     Julia chortled to herself as she carefully stumbled her way over to the couch. Luckily for her, Tim’s squirms had diminished substantially once she wasn’t sitting on him anymore, and with her weight not pushing directly down on him, the tiny teenager found himself able to move again. Unfortunately, his now lighter touch upon the giant woman’s underside was stimulating her even more, and Julia just barely made it to the couch before having to stop and compose herself.

     “Tim!” She warned more forcefully, “Seriously, if you don’t knock off all that squirming, you’re gonna make me SIT on you!”

     Julia’s warnings didn’t deter her tiny nephew, though; he just kept wriggling and struggling, trying to escape his current situation. He DID heed the warning about being sat on again, however, and as such, shifted his course AWAY from the rear of his aunt’s panties.

    Unfortunately, in his haste, Tim unintentionally brushed against a rather sensitive spot near the base of Julia’s womanhood…


     Julia gasped with exhilaration as a huge surge of endorphins suddenly flooded her body; she completely lost her balance, falling backwards onto the sofa, splaying out across the cushions.


     Tim narrowly avoided being sat on and crushed beneath his aunt’s giant ass, but the resulting impact bounced him upwards and into the front of Julia’s underwear. The tiny boy frantically grasped the fabric as it cushioned his ascent, desperately trying not to fall back down deeper into his aunt’s panties and lose the progress he’d made.

     A wet, slimy surface suddenly pressed into his back, the force from the impact splaying out his arms and legs, and thrusting him spread eagle into the front of Julia’s panties.

     As Tim squirmed and struggled to move again, a sour, fishy odor invaded his nostrils. He’d never smelt anything like it before, but having already endured the stench of Aunt Julia’s bowels, this new odor didn’t phase him much, and only incentivized him to redouble his efforts in trying to escape.

     Meanwhile, Julia was breathing heavily, biting her lower lip as she desperately tried to contain herself.

     “Tim…!” She squeaked breathlessly, “Seriously! You need to stop…RIGHT NOW!”

     Soon, Julia was bucking and gyrating her hips, which only made Tim struggles intensify and worsen the problem. Julia REALLY wanted Tim to stop squirming….but at the same time, she also didn’t. All his wriggling about was really stimulating her: it was an amazing sensation she never felt before. Her own nephew was literally pleasuring her: it felt so wrong…and yet, so right!

     Julia didn’t want this feeling to end. She moaned deeply, struggling to endure the feelings of ecstasy she was experiencing as she forced her hands to reach down and grasp the waistband of her panties, desperately trying to pull them down and retrieve her tiny nephew before she climaxed.

     

     All of Aunt Julia’s movements were making things difficult for Tim as he scrambled to keep moving, hoping he could somehow reach the waistband and make his way out of the giant panties. The ground kept shifting in all directions, and Julia’s constant moaning certainly didn’t help matters: not only were they creating tremors that reverberated throughout the surface of her skin, but they were also making Tim more and more uncomfortable with his current location and what his movements were doing.

     He kept going, regardless, clawing his way towards what he hoped was an exit…


     Julia’s face was contorted in both pain and pleasure as she struggled to control herself: her eyes were closed, her teeth were clenched, and her breathing was shallow and rapid. Tim was now squirming directly on top of her C-spot, and she was desperately trying to get her tights pulled down; unfortunately, her body was resisting, her hands moving in slow motion. Her body didn’t want to stop its pleasure, despite what her mind was frantically screaming to her limbs…

     Julia had reached her breaking point: she took a deep breath, bit her lower lip hard, and yanked her tights down with both hands. She quickly thrust her left hand into her crotch and snatched up her tiny nephew, who barely managed to squeak out a surprised yelp as he disappeared into his aunt’s fist.

     Julia’s jaw dropped, her eyes went wide, and her right hand released her tights and immediately grasped the back of the couch, holding on for dear life as her body released all her pent up sexual energy. With a strained moan, she deeply exhaled…

     Julia collapsed onto the couch cushions. She sat for moment with her eye closed, trying to recover and catch her breath, all the while Tim squirming within her closed fist, demanding to be let out. Julia opened her eyes and stared off past the ceiling, her mind swirling with incomprehensible thoughts, unable to process what had just happened to her.

     Once she’d finally returned to reality and composed herself, Julia slowly pulled herself up into a sitting position and opened her fist still containing her tiny nephew.

     Poor Tim was writhing in the middle of her palm, covered heat to toe in his aunt’s slimy cum.

     “OK,” Julia managed to say flatly, trying to remain calm and keep her composure. “Let’s, uh….let’s go get you cleaned up, shall we?”