- Text Size +


     Tim was awoken by the sounds of soft, booming footsteps moving up and down the hallway just outside his bedroom. His mother had apparently been rushing back and forth through the house that morning getting around and ready for her big presentation at work later that day. From the sound of it, she was trying to be as quiet as she could stepping through the hallway, but Tim being so small meant he could hear and even feel the vibrations from every footstep the giant woman took, regardless of how soft.

     Tim sat up and rubbed his eyes, checking himself over:

     “Yup, still small,” Tim confirmed, disheartened, hoping that maybe the formula had worn off during the night. “I haven’t even gained back one, single, stupid inch!

    “Great,” he lamented as he slumped his chin into his hands. “I’m gonna be Aunt Julia’s foot toy the rest of my life!”

     Tim peered over to the digital alarm clock on the nightstand beside his bed: 6:34AM was displayed in soft, red, glowing numbers. He desperately wanted to get more sleep, especially with Aunt Julia arriving in less than half an hour, but between his mother’s stomping and the anxiety he felt pondering the many ways his aunt could torture him with her feet that day, it would be nigh impossible to drift off again.

     Thankfully, Tim wasn’t exactly short on sleep: given the torture Aunt Julia had put him through the prior day, he practically passed out from exhaustion not long after dinner. His mother had been able to gently scoop him into her palms and carry Tim to his room without rousing him last night, so he was well rested. Nonetheless, Tim wanted to spend as much time as he could in bed that morning, hoping to avoid Aunt Julia AND her feet for as long as possible. 

      Natalie’s booming footsteps soon came down back down the hall and stopped just outside Tim’s bedroom door.

     “Knock, knock,” Natalie said out loud as she quietly knocked and slowly opened the door. “Sweetheart, are you up?”

     “Yeah, mom,” Tim squeaked, “I’m awake.”

     Natalie didn’t hear his answer, entering the room and stepping over next to Tim’s bed. He immediately noticed her semi-formal attire: a red, orange, and yellow patterned mini-dress, and she was wearing pantyhose, a definite change from her normal semi-casual work attire.

     “Hey, hon,” she said softly, peering down at the tiny boy. “Did you sleep okay?”

     “Yeah, mom,” he squeaked again. “I slept fine.”

     “I should hope so; you practically passed out right after dinner last night.”

     “Yeah…” Tim replied with hesitation, scratching the back of his head, “well, I…kinda had a long day yesterday...”

     “Really? Doing what?”

     “Uh…” Tim stammered, trying to choose his words carefully, “…just, you know…doing stuff with Aunt Julia.”

     “Oh, like what?” Natalie inquired, puzzled. “From the way you two talked after I got home, it sounded like it was a pretty lazy day.”

     Tim bit his lower lip anxiously. He desperately wanted to tell his mother the truth, but setting aside his embarrassment, if she said anything to Aunt Julia, HE’D be the one paying the price.

     “I-It WAS a lazy day, mom,” Tim replied quickly, trying to come up with an excuse. “I’m sorry, mom, my mind’s a little fuzzy. It…It must be that formula! I mean, my body’s not used to being this small, you know. And…maybe even the smallest amount of exertion saps all my energy. I-I’m sure that’s it.”

     “Well, maybe you should eat a bigger breakfast this morning,” his mother offered. “Believe it or not, at your size, you might be burning calories at a faster rate.”

     “Actually, mom,” Tim responded quickly, “I was…hoping I could sleep in a little longer.”

     “Honey, you practically slept all last evening!”

     “Mom, please?” Tim squeaked desperately. “I just wanna sleep in this morning before Aunt Julia gets here.”

     “But your aunt already texted and said she was gonna be here in a little bit,” his mother protested, “and you know I don’t like to leave you alone when you’re like this. I’m still skittish about letting you sleep in your room all by yourself.”

     “Mom, please, I won’t go anywhere, I promise. I-I’ll stay right here on my pillow. Please, I’m begging you.”

     “Well…,” Natalie sighed, shaking her head, “well, alright. I’ll let you sleep until after I’m gone, but don’t you dare leave this bed, young man, you got that?!”

     “Got it, mom,” Tim replied assuredly. “Thank you. I won’t go anywhere, I promise.”

     “You’d better not,” Natalie said sternly, “If I find out you were on the floor again, or running around the house unsupervised…I don’t know, maybe I just might consider letting your aunt step on you to teach you a lesson.”

     “MOM, please tell me you’re KIDDING!” Tim exclaimed nervously, completely taken aback at his mother’s warning.

     “Of COURSE I’m kidding, sweetheart,” Natalie replied incredulously. “I don’t want anything bad to happen to you. I just wanna make sure you get it through your head that you need be careful, alright?

     “Well,” Natalie continued, bending down towards him, “if I don’t see you before I leave, you have a good day, OK?”

     “O-OK, mom,” Tim winced, seeing his mother’s giant lips approaching.

      Natalie gave what she thought was a tiny kiss upon her sons head.

     “MO-OM!” Tim whined, reeling from almost having his head sucked off. “Take it easy, would ya?!”

     “Sorry, sweetheart,” she apologized with a chuckle, watching him frantically wipe off all the lipstick she’d planted on him. “Have a good day.”

     Tim nodded frustratedly as he watched his mother head out of his bedroom, gently closing the door behind her.


——————————————————————————————————————


     “Sis, are you here?” Julie called out as she stepped through the front door, dropping a large laundry bag just outside the foyer and kicking off her flip-flops.

     “Come on in, Jules,” Natalie called from the rear bedroom, snapping in one of her earrings and trying to put in the other as she scurried down the hallway.

     “Wow, you look nice!” Julia commented on her sister’s attire as Natalie stepped into the living room, a sharp contrast from her own outfit: a soft, cotton, yellow-and-white-striped sports top, with navy blue gym shorts.

     “Thanks,” Natalie replied, clasping her other earring to her ear and flipping out her hair from her neck. “I gotta look good for the board.”

     “Well, you look great!” Julia said, setting her phone and keys down on the coffee table before stepping up to her sister to help adjust her necklace, “You’re gonna knock ‘em dead!”

     “I don’t wanna ‘knock ‘em dead’, Jules, I just want them to approve my proposal,” Natalie commented facetiously, suddenly noticing the large bag by the front entrance. “Is ALL that your laundry?!”

     “Yeah, why?”

     “Nothing….I just didn’t realize you had so much to do.”

     “Well, we both lead busy lives, sis,” Julia chortled defensively, putting her hand on her hip. “You know, just because I’m off during the summer doesn’t mean I don’t have shit to do.”

     “Right, sorry,” Natalie apologized with her own chortle. “Anyway, I’ve got all my dirty clothes in the laundry basket in my bedroom, and all of Tim’s washing is in the laundry basket in his room.”

     “OK, great…” Julia replied, taking a quick glance around the room. “…Uh, where is Tim, anyway?”

     “He’s still in his bed,” Natalie replied. “He wanted to sleep in a bit longer. Poor thing practically passed out after for dinner last night.”

     “Oh…” Julia uttered. “…I’m assuming he’s still tiny?”

     “You assume correctly,” Natalie sighed dejectedly, shaking her head. “There’s been no change whatsoever. Unfortunately, it’s looking less and less likely that this formula’s gonna work its way out of his system. His only hope now is me finding a cure.”

     “I’m sorry, sis,” Julia replied sympathetically. “I know it’s been tough. You’ve been working so hard the past couple of days. I’m sure you’re exhausted!”

     “Yeah…hey, Jules, did Tim seem…I don’t know, tired or sleepy while you were here yesterday?”

     “Not that I recall,” Julia replied, shaking her head. “I mean, no more than normal. He WAS a bit sluggish while I was working out yesterday morning, but that’s probably because he’s used to sleeping in during the summer. Anyway, he pretty much woke up throughout the day. Why?”

     “I don’t know, he just seemed really tired this morning and wanted to stay in bed, that’s all,” Natalie clarified. “He said he had long day yesterday.”

     “‘Long day’?” Julia recoiled, “I don’t see how. Besides giving him a bath, we pretty much just vegged out yesterday.”

     “You…you gave him a bath?” Natalie inquired suspiciously.

     “Well…yeah,” Julia replied hesitantly, thinking up a little, white lie, “in the sink, but it was just to get him cleaned up after lunch. Don’t worry, I was gentle.”

     “I should hope so,” Natalie emphasized. “I’d prefer you not drown my son…or accidentally wash him down the drain.”

     “Nat, I’m not incompetent!” Julia snapped, crossing her arms defensively. “Geez, gimme a little credit!”

     “Your right,” Natalie apologized. “I’m sorry. Anyway, speaking of lunch, how’s Tim’s appetite? Has he been eating enough?”

     “Actually, he has quite a healthy appetite for such a little guy,” Julia noted. “He ate a good portion of my sandwich yesterday…you know, relatively speaking.”

     “Good,” Natalie said, “that’s a relief.”

     “Why?” Julia inquired suspiciously. “Did he say something?”

     “No,” Natalie replied offhandedly, shaking her head, “it’s just that he ate quite a bit last night at dinner, and then got really tired afterwards, but considering what time he went to bed last night, I’m a little worried.”

     “Well, maybe it has something to do with that formula he drank,” Julia suggested with a shrug. “Who knows what else that stuff might’ve done to his little body? Plus, I’m sure shrinking down to 1 inch tall can’t be easy on him.”

     “You know, Tim said the same thing,” Natalie commented, putting her hand on her hip. “The little guy’s smarter than I give him on him credit for. Look, just do me a favor and let him sleep in a little while longer…but DON’T let him just sleep all day, alright?”

     “I won’t, sis,” Julia acknowledged. “I’ll just get a load of laundry started and do some stretches before I get him up, if that’s okay.”

     “Yeah, that’s fine,” Natalie concurred. “Oh, and make sure he gets enough to eat today. He’s gonna need the extra calories to maintain his body temperature and energy levels.”

     “Can do,” Julia acknowledged again.

     “Good. In fact, go ahead and fix him some breakfast for when he wakes up, if you don’t mind. There should be some eggs in the fridge.”

     “Alright, Nat,” Julia chortled with polite irksomeness. “Relax, would ya? I’ll take care of him. Don’t worry, I’ve got it. Just go finish getting ready.”

     “I AM ready,” Natalie retorted, “I just need to get my purse and shoes….and put on some more lipstick.”

     “Would you just go and get your things so I can get some laundry started?” Julia laughed.

     “OK, fine!” Natalie chuckled, heading back down the hallway.

     While Natalie headed back to the master bedroom to gather her things, Julia grabbed her laundry bag and carried it through the kitchen and down into the laundry room at the back of the house.

     The laundry room was actually a modified pantry that had been built partly into the ground as sort of a pseudo basement, with a half-flight of stairs leading down from the kitchen. Despite its natural tendency to be a musty storage area and gather dust, both Natalie and her husband did their best to keep it clean and show-worthy.

     Julia plopped her huge laundry bag in front of the top-loading washing machine and began unloading her clothes. After she’d separated her laundry into whites, darks, and delicates, she started a load of washing and headed back up the stairs, meeting her sister in the living room again.

     “Alright, I’m off,” Natalie said, slipping on a comfortable pair of nice-looking flats. “Wish me luck.”

     “You’ll do great, sis,” Julia said, giving her sister a kiss on the cheek. “I just know it!”

     “Thanks,” Natalie said, heading out the front door. “Have a good day.”

     “You, too.”

     With her sister now out of the house, Julia went back into the living room and pushed aside the coffee table; then, she went about doing her stretches and calisthenics for the day.


——————————————————————————————————————


     Tim hadn’t gotten one more wink of sleep. From the second he heard Aunt Julia calling from the living room after arriving, he’d been dreading the moment she’d inevitably come bursting into his bedroom, dispensing whatever torture she had in mind for him that day. He actually contemplated trying to avoid her, finding somewhere in his room to lay low and hide out for the remainder of the day, or at least until his mother came back home, but considering his mother’s warning, despite her telling him it was just a joke, it ultimately wasn’t going to save him, and the odds of it actually working were slim to none anyway. Plus, once Julia DID find him, he’d be put through even worse punishment.

     “Great!” Tim lamented with a heavy sigh, “so my options are a LITTLE of Aunt Julia’s feet, or a LOT of Aunt Julia’s feet. God, it’s only been two days, and I’ve already experienced more of Aunt Julia’s feet than I ever want to in my entire life!”

     Tim regretted not telling his mother what his aunt was up to, but even if he did…then what? His mom couldn’t take him to work with her, and until his father got back from his business trip, he was stuck at home with Aunt Julia regardless.

     Tim didn’t like his options, but honestly, what could he do?

     The tiny teenager stood up and walked across the soft surface of his pillow until he reached its edge, carefully peering over and down until he could see his bedroom carpet far below…

     He couldn’t believe how high up he was. His bed seemed to be at least 10 stories tall! Even if he wanted to leave the bed and somehow hide from Aunt Julia, how the hell would he get down?!

     “Please, God,” he prayed in desperation, clasping his hands, “Just let today be a normal day…so to speak. Just, please, keep Aunt Julia’s feet away from me today.”


——————————————————————————————————————

     

     “Mm,” Julia moaned contently, taking a moment to crack her back before sitting up on the living room carpet, “ah, that feels SO much better!”

     She extended her arms over her head, really stretching out her body and shaking off her residual drowsiness; then, she placed her arms in her lap, sitting cross-legged for a moment to recover from her short workout.

     “Ah, now then,” she sighed, clicking her tongue eagerly, “let’s go see if Tiny Tim’s awake.”

     Julia pushed herself up from the floor and casually strolled down the hallway, stopping just in front of her nephew’s bedroom door.

     “Tim?” she called softly, knocking three times on the door. “Oh, Tim?”


     Tim was actually so distracted praying, he didn’t even hear his aunt’s booming footsteps coming down the hallway as she approached his bedroom.

     “TIM?!”

     Julia’s booming voice echoed through the room, her knocks rattling the doorframe. Poor Tim was so startled by the calamity that he lost his balance, slipping off the pillow. The tiny boy yelped as he bounced off the side of his mattress, sending him tumbling aimlessly down towards the floor below…


     “Tim?” Julia called again as she opened the door. “Time to get up, little guy.”

     She grinned as she entered the room, eagerly walking over to her nephew’s bedside, fully expecting to find him cowering under the tiny bit of bedsheet that covered his pillow…


     “RISE AND SHINE, TIMMY!” Tim heard a giant voice call out, followed by soft booms that intermittently shook the ground.

     The tiny boy opened his eyes, blinking several times and jostling his head to shake off the delirium…

     Tim’s jaw dropped, and his eyes went wide, nearly bulging out of his head…his vision was completely filled with Aunt Julia’s wrinkled sole.

    “EEK!” Tim squeaked in terror, reeling as Julia’s foot slammed down on the carpet just in front of him. The tiny boy was trembling violently, the reality that he’d just narrowly escaped being squashed suddenly sinking in. He skittered backwards on his hands and legs, desperately trying to move out of the path of Aunt Julia’s feet before the giant woman moved towards him again...


     “Tim?” Julia said with confusion as she stepped up to his bedside, not immediately spotting him on the pillow. Her eyes darted back and forth, looking for any sign of her tiny nephew on the bed. “Tim, where are you?”

     Julia carefully gripped and pulled back the bedsheet, checking if the tiny boy was hiding underneath; then, she tossed the entire top sheet towards the far end of the bed, but there still was no sign of her shrunken nephew.

     “Tim?!” Julia called out irately, stomping her foot in frustration. “Where are you, you little bug?!”


     “ACK!” Tim yelped louder as Julia’s giant foot stomped down only a few inches in front of him again. “AUNT JULIA, WATCH IT!”

     He flipped over and clambered to his feet, desperately scrambling to get out of the way, but it was too late. Julia’s left foot shifted again, lifting up and pivoting on its heel. Before Tim could get clear, the giant woman’s toes collapsed onto his back, knocking him to the ground…

     He struggled to get up, but the massively plump toes began applying pressure, pressing his face into the carpet…

     “AUNT JULIA!” Tim screamed. “NMmmmphf—!”


     Julia was growing increasingly agitated from her inability to locate Tim. As she took another step closer to the head of the bed, she suddenly felt something wiggling under the toes of her left foot. She gasped, quickly yanking her foot away and peering down to the floor…

     “TIM!” she exclaimed, quickly bending down to retrieve the tiny boy, who was lying face-down in the carpet directly below where her toes had been. “Jesus Christ, are you OK?!”

     Julia quickly scooped the tiny teenager into her palms and stood back up, bringing her hand close to her face.

     “Tim, speak to me!” she commanded desperately as she watched her nephew writhing in her palm. “Kiddo, are you OK?!”

     “Yeah,” Tim responded weakly, sitting up and rubbing his head to shake off the recent assault from his aunt’s massive toes. “I’m alright.”

     “You stupid, little boy!” Julia scolded him, “What the HELL were you doing on the floor?! I almost STEPPED on you!”

     “I…”, Tim hesitated, trying to explain himself, “…I must’ve fallen out of bed while I was sleeping. I-I just woke up on the floor!”

     “Well, you’re lucky I found you when I did, you naughty boy!” Julia huffed, carefully cupping her hands and carrying the tiny boy out of his bedroom. “I could’ve SQUASHED you!”

     Julia carried her nephew down the hallway, through the living room, and into the kitchen, setting him down rather haphazardly on the counter near the stove.

     “Whoa!” Tim exclaimed softly as he was roughly deposited on the counter, rubbing his backside, “OW! Aunt Julia, BE CAREFUL!”

     “ME, ‘be careful’?!” Julia exclaimed incredulously. “How ‘bout YOU be more careful, mister?! I’M the one who’s responsible for you while you’re mom’s at work trying to figure out a cure for you! All I need is for you to get SQUASHED before she can!”

     “But, Aunt Julia, I swear, it wasn’t my fault—!” Tim protested.

     “I don’t care, Tim!” Julia interrupted him in frustration as she fumbled about the kitchen, “You heard what your mom said about you being on the floor, and if you can’t be more careful, I’m just gonna have to take more drastic measures to keep you safe. Now, you just sit there and make yourself comfortable, little man, while I make us some breakfast. Your mom wants me to make sure you’re getting enough to eat this week.”

     Tim heaved a heavy sigh and sat down on the counter, crossing his arms in frustration. He obviously didn’t like being scolded, especially considering what Aunt Julia might have in store for him later as a result, but frankly, he was slightly irked at her reaction to almost stepping him. Sure, Tim wanted Aunt Julia to be concerned for his safety, but she didn’t seem all that concerned when she was smashing him between her feet the other day. Plus, if she hadn’t been so abusive, he wouldn’t have considered trying to get away from her in the first place.

     Although he hated to admit it, Aunt Julia was certainly right about one thing: it would really suck to get squashed before he could grow back to normal, the mere thought freezing Tim to his very core. He could just imagine the fateful step, leaving him nothing more than a dark, red stain beneath his aunt’s giant foot. He’d certainly dodged a bullet that morning, but how long would his luck hold out? If Aunt Julia didn’t knock off all her playfulness, Tim’s fatal thought might soon become a gruesome reality.

     Despite being preoccupied pondering his fate over the coming week, Tim sat bored out of his mind on the kitchen counter watching Aunt Julia finish cooking their breakfast on the stove. The aromas of cooked bacon and eggs emanating from the nearby skillet wafted into Tim’s nose; the pleasant pops from the fat sizzling in the hot skillet made the tiny boy’s mouth water. Even considering his near-death experience mere minutes ago, Tim found himself with quite the healthy appetite, hungry enough to eat a horse…or at least, one that was relative to his current size.

     A few minutes later, breakfast was ready, and Julia hastily scooped the cooked bacon and eggs onto a plate and walked them over to the kitchen table, stopping briefly to retrieve two pieces of toast from the toaster on the far side of the counter. She pulled out a few pieces of silverware from a nearby drawer and, with the table now fully set, walked back to retrieve her tiny nephew, taking a second to turn off the burner she’d been using.

     “Alright, little guy,” she said, lowering her hand to the edge of the counter, “hop on.”

     Tim eagerly obeyed, hopping into his aunt’s palm; he couldn’t wait to dig in!

     “Here ya go,” Julia said as she carefully placed him on the edge of her plate. “Eat up! Your mom wants you to keep your strength up.”

     While Julia stepped back over to the fridge to grab the tub of whipped butter she’d forgotten to get earlier, Tim picked up a small handful of eggs and started chomping away, taking bite after bite, almost finishing his first batch before his aunt even made it back to the table.

     “My, my,” Julia chortled as she pulled out her chair and sat down. “You ARE hungry, aren’t ya?!”

     “Mm hm,” Tim nodded, his mouth full of food.

     “Your mom said you might have a healthy appetite,” Julia added, picking up her fork.

     “She DID?!” Tim exclaimed with confusion.

     “Yeah,“ Julia confirmed, taking a quick bite of eggs, “She told me you had a lot to eat last night at dinner, too. I think she said something about you having an increased metabolism, or something like that.

     “Anyway, eat up,” she continued, hastily putting some butter on her toast while it was still warm. “we’ve gotta long day of laundry ahead of us.”

     “What do ya mean ‘WE’?!” Tim inquired with incredulity, gulping down his latest bite. “What do you expect ME to do?!”

     “Nothing,” Julia answered, taking a bite of toast, “but I’m keeping you close by me today to make sure you stay safe and out of trouble.”

     “Aunt Julia, that’s ridiculous!” Tim objected. “You can’t just carry me around with you all day.”

     “Oh yeah? Just watch me, little man! Now, I’ve got a lot of laundry to do today, and given what’s already happened this morning, I’m not taking any chances.”

    “Come on, Aunt Julia,” Tim protested, “be reasonable! Just leave me on the coffee table with the TV on. I’ll be fine!”

     “Absolutely not!” Julia objected. “I’m NOT letting you out of my sight today, Tim. I don’t wanna spend my whole day tiptoeing around the house, constantly worrying I might STEP on you again! What would I tell your mom: ‘Oh, sorry sis, but I accidentally SQUASHED Tim under my bare feet today’?!”

     “But…Aunt Julia—“ Tim squeaked.

     “No ‘BUTS’ mister,” his aunt interrupted sternly, pointing her fork at him. “Your staying close by me today where I can keep an eye on you, and that’s final! And we’re NOT telling your mother about that little incident this morning, you got that?! If she ever found out I almost stepped on you she’d throw a FIT!”

     Tim reluctantly nodded. Aunt Julia’s reaction about almost stepping on him, despite the torture he’d already endured at her feet, may have been irksome, but at least he was in full agreement: if his mother found out about him nearly being squashed that morning, she’d no doubt give him AND Aunt Julia a stern lecture, and Aunt Julia would then take out her frustrations on HIM! Reluctantly, he felt it best, for the sake of all parties involved, to just keep his mouth shut.

     All things considered, Tim didn’t want ANYONE finding out about his being shrunk, let alone suffering at his aunt’s nasty feet. He’d never live down the embarrassment. 

     After eating a sizable amount from Julia’s plate by the time they’d finished breakfast, Tim collapsed into a bloated heap on the kitchen table.

     “All done, kiddo?” Julia chortled as she stood up from the table.

     “Uh huh,” Tim nodded, rubbing his stomach. “I’m full!”

     “Good. Lemme just clean up these dishes and we’ll go start the next load of laundry, okay?”

     While Julia cleaned up the kitchen, Tim moped on the table, digesting his meal. He wasn’t looking forward to being carried around all day while his aunt did chores around the house, but if it meant not having to be near her feet again that day, it might actually be worth it.

     “Alright, kiddo,” Julia said as she approached the table after she was done cleaning up from breakfast. “Let’s get a move on.”

     She lowered her hands to the table and scooped her tiny nephew into her palms, then carried him down the back stairs into the laundry room, setting him down on the dryer.

     “Now, thankfully, I already separated all my clothes before I came to get you this morning,” Julia said, opening the lid on the washing machine and transferring all her wet clothes to the dryer.

     “Great!” Chris said with increasing enthusiasm, “So, you don’t have very much left to do?”

     “Oh no,” Julia rebutted, grabbing an armful of her next load, “this is just MY laundry. We still have to grab all your and your mom‘s clothes and get them down here, plus the towels from the bathroom, plus the sheets off all your beds, not to mention putting on fresh sheets when we’re through…

     “Like I said,” she reiterated with an impish smile, grabbing the laundry detergent from behind Tim on the dryer, “we’ve got a LONG day of laundry ahead of us.”

     “Great,” Chris repeated with a heavy sigh, his enthusiasm suddenly waning.

     “Aw, buck up, kiddo…” Julia cooed, gently poking him in the stomach before bending down to organize some things in the dryer.

     “Oof…HEY!” Chris exclaimed frustratedly, reeling from the impact of his aunt’s finger with his mid-section.

     “…We’ll still have plenty of time for fun this afternoon,” Julia continued, “plus all the downtime between loads. Maybe you could give me another foot rub later on. Ooh, maybe we can spend some time out on the back deck today. I’d really love to work on my tan.”

     “So much for avoiding Aunt Julia’s feet today,” Tim grumbled to himself, sighing heavily as he crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

     As Julia finished loading the washer, she hastily poured in some fabric softer and quickly closed lid, inadvertently kicking up a small gust of wind that completely blew Chris onto his backside.

     “Oops!” Julia chuckled. “Sorry, kiddo.”

     The giant woman grabbed a dryer sheet and threw it into the dryer below Tim, securely closing the door; then, she did a once over to make sure she was ready to start the machines.

     “Alright,” Julia said, lowering her hands onto the dryer, “Let’s get these started and head back upstairs and strip the beds.”

     Tim brushed himself off and stood up, adjusting his clothes before heading over to the edge of the dryer. He had already had his fill of being carried around like some kind of toy that morning, and the day was just getting started. He was literally on the verge of reiterating his protests, but opted to keep his mouth shut for the moment.

     After pushing the START buttons on both machines, Julia carried her nephew back up the stairs and walked through the house all the way back to the master bedroom.

     “Alright,” Julia sighed as she entered the room, “let’s get your mom’s stuff together and strip the bed.”

     “Aunt Julia, WHY do you keep saying ‘us’?” Tim moaned. “It’s not like I can actually help you or anything!”

     “Well…you’re keeping me company,” Julia offered, setting the little guy down on the bed for a moment. “That’s something.”

     Tim sighed yet again as Julia grabbed a laundry basket from the corner of the room and brought it back over to the main hamper, transferring over her sister’s washing.

     “Alright, lemme think…” Julia pondered aloud, “…Yeah, I think I can fit some of this in with my last load, but I’ll take it down just to make sure.

     “Come on, kiddo,” she continued, stepping back over to the bed, “let’s go see.”

     “But…Aunt Julia,” Tim whined, “you just put me down!”

     “I know, but I need to take these clothes back down to the laundry room to plan out the next couple of loads.”

     “Aunt Julia, I’m getting really tired of being carried around all morning.”

     “Well, I’m sorry, Tim,” she apologized half-heartedly, “but I don’t have a choice.”

     “Why don’t you just leave me on the coffee table like I said earlier?! I’ll be fine, I swear!”

     “And like I said,” Julia objected, shaking her head. “I’m NOT letting you outta my sight today. Now, come on.”

     “But…you’re gonna need two hands to carry that basket down to the laundry room,” Tim pointed out. “You can’t possibly carry it AND me at he same time.”

     “Hm, you have a point,” Julia uttered as she took a moment to think.

     “Oh, I know!” Julia said with a snap of her fingers before reaching down to the bed with her right hand.

     “Hey, what’re—Rmpf!”

     Tim’s words were cut off as Julia snatched up her tiny nephew in her hand, then stepped back to the laundry basket, haphazardly depositing Tim on top of the pile of clothes.

     “HEY,” Tim cursed up, “WHAT’S THE BIG IDEA?!”

     Julia paid him no heed, squatting down and grasping the basket’s handles.

     “Alright, now hold on tight!” she said. 

     “WHOA—!” Tim yelped.

     Julia’s warning barely gave Tim enough time to brace himself before he and the laundry basket were suddenly hoisted into the air. The tiny boy tumbled backwards, rolling partway into one of his mother’s blouses. Tim scrambled to try to get up, calling for help, but Julia had already started walking out of the bedroom and back across the house, each step jostling the basket and throwing the tiny teenager onto his back, negating any progress he was making.

     The half-flight of stairs down to the laundry room was the worst part: Julia walked down too quickly, nearly throwing Tim AND the blouse he was trapped in over the side of the laundry basket.

     Thirty grueling seconds after having left the master bedroom, Julia set the laundry basket on the floor, finally giving Tim a chance to free himself. The tiny boy slowly crawled out of his mother’s shirt, gazing upwards at his negligent caregiver as she surveyed the pile of clothes.

     “Aunt Julia, are you CRAZY?!” Tim shouted up. “You nearly tossed me off the side of this thing!”

     Julia wasn’t listening, still pondering how to efficiently wash everything.

     “AUNT JULIA, STOP IGNORING ME!” Tim shouted angrily.

     “I’m not answering you until you fix that attitude of yours, little man,” Julia replied sternly, not even giving Tim a fleeting glance, “and knock off all that squeaking! It’s getting really annoying!”

     Tim sighed and stood up, trying to steady himself on the soft surface of clothes beneath him.

     “Yeah, I think I can get it all in two loads,” Julia said to herself, turning and bending down to the tiny boy. “Now, let’s go see about your sheets.”

     “No,” Tim objected, waving her hand off. “Aunt Julia, I told you: I don’t wanna be carried around all day!”

     “Tim, I’m getting really sick of this attitude of yours!” The giant woman snapped irately. “Now, I’m not leaving you alone today. So, come on!”

     “But…you’re constantly picking me up, and putting me down, and picking me back up again…and THAT’s getting really annoying.”

     “Tim,” Julia huffed. “I don’t know what to tell you. I’m keeping you with me today and that’s that. Now, if you don’t like being in my hand, maybe I should just find somewhere else to put you.”

     “Well, what’re you gonna do, keep me in your POCKET?!” Tim shouted, immediately regretting his words.

     “Sorry, Tiny Tim, no pockets in these shorts,” Julia replied sarcastically, pulling at and displaying her pants to indicate her truthfulness. She then reached down and plucked the tiny boy up between her thumb and index fingers.

     “ACK!” Tim yelped as he was painfully yanked upwards. “Aunt Julia, STOP! THAT HURTS! PUT ME DOWN!”

     “Fine, Timmy!” Julia stated bluntly. “If you don’t wanna be carried in my hands, I’ll just have to put you somewhere else!”

     “HEY, WHAT’RE YOU DOING?!” Tim squeaked as Julia pulled him towards her chest, dangling him over her cleavage. “AUNT JULIA, WAIT! NO! AAAAAA—!”

     The giant woman unclenched her fingers, dropping her tiny, screaming nephew into her cleavage. Tim promptly disappeared between his aunt’s breasts, his tiny squeaks now muffled as he struggled to free himself.

     Julia calmly placed her hands onto the outside of her top, squeezing and adjusting her breasts into a comfortable position, causing Tim to scream in agony as he was smashed in between them. A few moments later, her tiny nephew was firmly secured in her bosom; Julia nodded her head in satisfaction, then headed back up the stairs towards the bedroom.

     Tim screamed muffled cries for help as he was squeezed and bounced in between two massive mounds of jiggly flesh. Each step his aunt took, especially up the stairs, violently jiggled her breasts up and down, and as she walked, Julia intentionally exaggerated her upper body movements, swinging her chest right and left, delighting in feeling Tim’s squirms intensify and grow ever more frantic.

     By the time Tim managed to push his head out from between his aunt’s breasts, Julia had already made it back to the master bedroom and was in the middle of stripping the sheets off her sister’s bed.

     “Uhn!” Tim strained, gasping for air as he struggled to keep his head out of his aunt’s massive cleavage; unfortunately, as the giant woman continued with her chore, her chest kept jostling back and forth, and her arms pressing her boobs together, smothering him continuously.

     “Aunt Juliumpf…Ugh…Aunt Julia, STOmpf…PLEASE!”

     “Aw, what's the matter, Tiny Tim?" the giant woman cooed, pouty-faced, playfully jiggling her breasts back and forth, “Don’t you like being between my breasts?! Hmph, I'd figure most boys your age would LOVE to be where you are right now.”

     “Oomph—!” Tim strained, trying to keep his footing as he screamed up at the giant woman again, “NOT WHEN ITS MY OWN AUNT!”

     “Oh, honestly, Tiny Tim,” the giant woman scoffed, “don’t be such a prude! Besides, after almost getting squashed under my feet this morning, I figure this is the safest option.”

     “Uhn…AUNT JULIA, get me out of here, RIGHT NOW!” Tim squeaked demandingly.

     “Why would I wanna take you out, little man?” Julia chortled smugly. “As of right now, you’re safe and sound. Snug as a bug in a rug. Besides…*giggle*, I kind of like having you there.”

     The giant woman giggled with delight as she squeezed and manipulated her huge tits again, watching as her tiny nephew disappear into her cleavage, his muffled squeaks and frantic squirms widening her sadistic smile.

     “Oompf…Aunt Julia, PLrfmp…” Tim begged, tears in his eyes welling up as he struggled for his life, “STOP! Before you smother mrmm!”

     “Oh, Geez!” she scoffed sarcastically, rolling her eyes. “Stop being so melodramatic, Tim! You’re fine! I can't, very well, have you running around the house unsupervised, can I?! Now, this is the safest place I could think of to keep you close and out of trouble, and you’re gonna stay in there at least until I’m finished stripping the beds, so just….get comfortable!”

     “Aunt Julia, PLEASE!” Tim squeaked. “This is EMBARRASSING!”

     “Well, it’s either this, or putting you in my slipper again, Tiny Tim,” Julia rebuked, “so which would you prefer?”

     “I’d prefer it if you just put me down!” Tim replied smartly.

     “Not gonna happen, little guy,” Julia replied, “and seeing as you nearly suffocated in my slipper yesterday, I’d have guessed you’d PREFER this mode of travel...”

     “Aunt Julia, NO—!” Tim squeaked, seeing the giant woman’s hand coming towards him.

     “Aw, don’t worry, Timmy,” Julia cooed playfully, “You’ll be just fine. I'm sure you'll come to enjoy it…”

     Tim squealed frantically as the giant woman put her thumb atop his head and shoved him back down into her cleavage, completely submerging the tiny teenager deep down between her breasts.

     “…I know I will!” Julia giggled, playfully shaking her chest back and forth as she continued with her chores.