- Text Size +
1.          Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

         

I married a demon

 

Author note: remember this scene from “Mistar’s mate”?

“Where’s my sister? My brother in law?” Mistar asked.

They are currently in another universe. Why so concerned? You didn’t show up for her wedding.”

“That was different.”

“Oh all right.” Kevin Spell snapped his fingers and Deborah and Stephen appeared. They both looked like they had been through a war and lost.

“What happened to you two?” Mistar asked.

‘It’s a long story and why are you in a wedding dress?” Deborah asked.

 

This is the story of what happened to Deborah and Stephen in the days before Mistar’s wedding.

Part 1

April 10 2007 Accounts R US

“Kidnapped?”

Deborah looked at Stephen Miller’s boss, MaryAnn Owen. One of the few human who knew Deborah was a sizechanger. Being married to her true love, she could sense something was wrong with Stephen but being at Cross Time Gifts (located in the Earth one universe) at the time, couldn’t tell what.”

“I don’t know who they were but they had cross time tech. I got the impression they were from some timeline military. They were dress in black and armed. I had to dodge what looked like a phaser.”

“Do you trace the world they went to?”

“I don’t have the means. Do sizechangers have the tech?”

“I can get my hands on it. But you’ll need to show be the exact location where the cross time portal opened.”

“Not a problem. Fallow me.”

Maryann led Deborah to Stephen’s desk.

“The portal opened between the desk and the wall. I was dropping off some files to him when I saw him being dragged through the portal. He didn’t seam to be conscious.”

“I forgot to ask. How many kidnappers are we dealing with?”

“There were three men and one woman. No telling how many people are involved on the other end.” Maryann warned.

“I don’t care if I have to fight an army. I will get Steve back.”

Interlude

Unknown to Deborah and Maryann they were being watched via crystal ball. Several dark figures gathered around the crystal ball. Frowning at what they saw inside.

“So someone else beat us to Stephen Miller.”

“I assure you that the plan will work. You must retrieve Stephen from the Demon Busters world.”

“That world is home to some of the most dangerous demon fighting witches in the multiverse.  Getting him won’t be easy.”

“Fortunately he is being held by a secret government agency not the demon busters. Still getting him will require some planning.”

“Then let’s get to it.”

End interlude

April 10 2007 Demon Busters universe: somewhere in the USA

The first thing Stephen Miller noticed when he slowly woke up was that he was tied to some sort of table. The second thing he noticed was that the walls of the room were white. Was he in some sort of lab? He didn’t have a clue where he was. Then the memory of how he got in this mess came back.

 

It was just another morning at work when a portal opened up in front of his desk. Startled he looked up and saw a bunch of men dressed in black emerge from the portal. There were four of them; on second look Stephen realized one of the figures was a woman.

“You’re coming with us Miller.” One of the men said drawing out what Stephen swore was a phaser. A beam emerged from the weapon and Stephen found himself out cold.

“I see you’re awake.”

Stephen turned to see who had spoken. He a saw a tall white man dressed as an army general. He was flanked by a man and the same woman he saw earlier.

“Who are you and want do you want with me?”

“Call me general Murphy. I run SGA.”

“SGA?”

“It stands for Secret Government Agency. As for what we want. To be blunt we want your sperm.”

“Say what!”

“We know who you are Stephen Miller. We know that you were once a sizechanger and that you still produce sizechanger sperm.”

“The later is not correct. I’m human now.”

“Our sources say other wise.”

“Look my wife is going to be furious when she tracks you down.”

“Ah, you mean the famous Deborah Law. We’re not afraid of her. You see this is not your America. We’re used to dealing with powerful magical beings. Some actually work for us.”

The woman then started to grow. Stephen noted that her clothes were growing as well. Taller and taller she became until she was eight feet tall. The ceiling was just inches from her head.

“You have to get a lot larger than that to defeat my wife.”

“I can. But I don’t want to wreck the place.” She replied.

“That’s enough Ai-Li.”

The woman nodded then shrank back to her normal height.

“Like it or not your going to be our personal sperm bank.”

“Never! My sperm belong to me and my wife.”

“Be reasonable Stephen. Even if you managed to escape this facility, we’re located in the middle of nowhere. Not to mention another earth. You’re stuck here.”

“We’ll see.”

“You’re a stubborn man. I’ll grant you that.”

 April 11 2007 Law family home: Rivbend: Sizeloa

“Sure I can’t talk you out of this?”Annta Law asked her daughter.

“I’m sure mom. I do appreciate you looking after Dianna for me.”

“She is our granddaughter. But it will be more than tragic if she losses her mother as well.”

“I’ll be coming back. And I’ll have my husband with me.”

Deborah’s father Gary Law then came into the room, the frown on his face screamed bad news.

“I just heard back from the Sitmobtia. It will be a couple of days before they can give you the cross time tracking equipment you asked for.”

“What! What’s the delay?”

“Someone has been stealing or destroying the type of equipment you requested. It looks like someone else is trying to stop you from finding Stephen.”

“They won’t succeed. I will find him.”

April 13 2007 Accounts R US

“It’s about time.” Deborah told the two women carrying the cross time tracking equipment.

“We came as soon as we could. I’m Allison, I’m a Mack.” The first woman said.

“”And I’m a Mathew.  Rebecca is my personal name.” The second woman added.

“I’m familiar with Macks but what’s a Mathew?”

“We’re a new species, inspired by Paige Mathew of Charmed fame.”

“No offense but I am in a hurry. How long will this take?”

“Twenty to thirty minutes. It has been a few days since your husband was kidnapped.” Alison replied.

“I shutter to think what’s happening to him.”

 April 13 2007 Demon Busters universe: somewhere in the USA

“Time for you give another donation.”

Stephen glared at the bottle in the soldiers hand.

“Don’t give that look. Your job is to produce sizechanger sperm.”

“I keep telling you guys. I’m human and so is my sperm.”

“The lab results say otherwise. Your sperm is sizechanger.”

“Go to hell.”

Suddenly the soldier was hit by a fireball. His screams filled the room as he buried to ashes. Stephen then noticed several beings dressed in leather. Half were men, the other half women. Somehow he could sense they were evil and not human.

“Leave me alone.” Stephen muttered.

“Now Steve is that any way to threat your rescuers?” One of the female demons asked him.

“You’re a bunch of demons.”

“We demons are going to be your new best friends. And I will become your wife.”

“Yeah right.”

The demon then chanted a spell and the world went black for Stephen Miller.

April 13 2007 Accounts R US

“You had been at it for a half hour now. What’s the hold up?” Deborah asked.

“It’s like someone been jamming the single. Wait I got it.” Allison replied.

“Opening portal now.” Rebecca said. Deborah ran through the portal as soon as it was open.

“Should we fallow her?” Allison asked Rebecca.

“I don’t think we have a choice.”Rebecca replied. But when they tried to enter the portal the way was blocked.  Even worse the cross time tracker disappeared from sight.

“This is not good.” Allison muttered.

April 13 2007 Demon Busters universe: somewhere in the USA

When she came through the portal she didn’t know what to expect on the other side. She didn’t expect to find a bunch of rubble and dead bodies everywhere. Then a huge shadow came over her.

“FRIST DEMONS AND NOW YOUSHOW UP.”  A 200 foot Asian giantess shouted at Deborah. The look of hate filled her to the bone.  She tried to step on Deborah but missed. Deborah then began a turbo grow. To Deborah’s dismay, the Asian giantess also began to grow.

“Great! I’m dealing with a sizehu.” Deborah muttered.

“Not just any Sizehu. My name is Ai-Li.”

“I have never heard of you.”

Both woman were now a thousand feel tall and circling each other in the ruins of the lab.

“Where is he?” Deborah asked the Asian giantess facing her.

 “What makes you think we got him?” The Asian giantess shot back.

“I tracked the cross time portal to this location.”

“Well some demons kidnapped him from us. Not fair really. We had him first.”

“Why did you kidnap him in the first place?”

“I didn’t. My bosses did. They wanted his sizechanger sperm. Personally I think the only good sizechanger is a dead sizechanger. “ She then tried to knock out Deborah but missed.

“I don’t have time for this.” Deborah muttered as she kicked the woman in the chest. A few punches later and the Asian giantess were out cold and shrinking back to her normal size.

Looking around Deborah realized that Allison and Rebecca weren’t in sight. She decided to shrink down to 50 feet tall to get a closer look.

“Allison, Rebecca? Where are you?” Deborah asked.

“They were blocked from coming here.”

Deborah turned and looked down.  To her surprise she saw the Demon Busters. They really did look like the famous Charmed ones.

“I must say, I didn’t expect to run into you here.”

“It is our world.” Ms Freeze said.

“No offense. But do you mind shrinking back to normal size? I’m getting a sore neck looking up at you.” Ms. Orb complained.

“No problem.” Deborah then shrank from 50 feet tall to six feet tall.

“Do you know where my Steve is?”

“Unfortunately we don’t. All we know for sure is that the demons involved are unusually powerful and not from this universe. “ Ms. Psychic replied.

“They sent a bunch of demons with nukes to distract us.” Ms Orb added.

“Can you help at all?”

“We can try. But we make no promises. The only reason why we’re getting involved at all is because Ms. Psychic here says that thousands of worlds and trillions of lives are at risk.” Ms. Freeze replied.

Ms. Psychic then went into a vision. When she emerged she said.

“You’re going to need to rescue Allison and Rebecca.”

April 13 2007 Accounts R US

“What’s going on here?”

MaryAnn Owen looked up.  On her desk were a three inch blond woman and a three inch redhead. Deborah recognized them as Allison and Rebecca.

“Just playing with my toys.” The tall brunette replied.

“They are not your toys.” Deborah then enlarged the Mack and the Mathew to there proper sizes.

“That was embarrassing.” Rebecca muttered.

“My toys.” MaryAnn then pulled a size change gun out of her purse.

“Oh no you don’t.”  Allison then used her powers to knock the gun out of her hand.

“May I suggest we leave.” Rebecca suggested.

“Good idea. Orb us out of here.”

Interlude

A bunch of demons gathered around the crystal ball. Not liking what they we’re seeing.

“Darn, I was hoping that Chinese sizehu would kill Deborah for us.”

“Half Chinese actually, her father is a white American.”

“What about the demon Busters? They could lead Deborah right to us.”

“They don’t know about this world.  Besides we can keep them occupied. Besides we now have Stephen, it’s time to put the rest of the plan in place.”

April 14 2007 home of Deborah and Stephen Miller

“Are you sure that’s all you remember?”

“We were about to fallow you through the portal when we found the way blocked. Then the cross time tracking equipment disappeared from sight. “

“The next thing we knew we were three inches tall and this tall brunette was acting like she owned us.”

“She is my husband’s boss. It obvious that somebody or somebody’s placed you all under a spell or two.”

 “I hate spell casting demons.” Rebecca muttered.

“Aren’t you built to deal with demons?” Deborah asked Rebecca.

“That’s why this little incident makes me a laughing stock among my fellow Mathews.”

“Did you have to use the word little.” Allison griped.

“Oh Steve, where in the multiverse are you?” Deborah wailed.

April 14 2007 Demontopia

“Good morning Demontoptia, Dan Hell here with yet another exciting show for you. In the studio with me now is a Christy clone. One of the leading role models for girls. Welcome to the show Christy.”

The blond woman looked at the host like he just crawled from under a rock.

“You’re way too perky to be a demon.”

“I drink a lot of coffee.  Tell me Christy how do you become a cold blooded killer?”

A wave of fire then appeared in Christy’s hands. She then sent the wave of flames at the morning show host.

“Oh No!” Dan cried just before he exploded.

“Just kill. Don’t think about it.” She told the audience.

Stephen then got the remote and turned off the television.

“Something wrong Steve honey?”

Stephen turned and saw a brunette dressed in black leather. He wondered why demons loved to dress that way.

“I just saw a woman murder a demon in cold blood, on morning television no less.”

“Unless it’s a relative I don’t care.”

“How can you be so cold hearted Damaita?”

“I’m a demon. I can’t help being evil.  You knew that when you married me.”

“I guess so. But there are times I wonder if I made a mistake.”

“Come a walk around the block will cheer you up.”

 

Walking didn’t help. One of the first things he saw was his next door neighbour. A man named Tony Bear getting eaten by Piper Large. At 60 feet tall she was large indeed.  Stephen thought he was going to lose his breakfast as she bit off his head. Then she ate his arms. Then she munched on his legs. Finally she ate the rest of him.

“How did he taste?” Damaita asked Piper.

“Great. I’m so glad I got that size change gun. Know any other rapists I can eat?”

“Try Rapist ally. It’s the most popular hangout for rapists in town.”

“Thanks Damaita.” The giant redhead then headed for Rapist ally.

“Was Tony Bear really a rapist?” Steve asked after Piper was out of earshot.

“He would shrink women, then he rapes them, eventually he would kill them. His backyard is one big SW cemetery. “

“And you know this because?”

“I like to spy on my neighbours.”

“Why did I ever move to Demontoptia?” Stephen moaned.

“You moved here because I forced you to.” Damaita muttered under her breath.

April 16 2007 Sitmobtia headquarters, Alpha continent, Sizeloa

Deborah sat before the leaders of the Sitmobtia at the conference table. She saw they hadn’t changed since her time at the Sitmobtia.

“I take it you know why I’m here.”

“I assure you Deborah that we are looking for him. And think we got a couple of likely universes were he got taken to.” The Masterchemi at the table told her.

“You don’t know for sure?”

“The demons involved are powerful and cover their tracks well.” The guy Mistar called the Mystery Man said.

“Which are the most likely universes?”

“There is a world where the Devil is literally “Prince of the world”. He and his army of demons run that planet. Always have and probably always will. The other universe is a world where demons conquered Humanity sometime in the 20th century, a world that calls itself Demontopia.”

“Which one is it? Devil world or Demontopia?” Deborah asked.

Before anyone could reply, a nine inch tall blond mini goddess appeared on the conference table.

“He’s in Demontopia.” The mini goddess told the assembled crowd.

“Who are you and how do you know?” Deborah asked.

“My name is Tina. I’m a mini goddess with the power to time travel. You will find your husband, but you will fight a though battle.”

“I don’t care if I have to fight a universe full of demons. I will get my husband back.”

“And by the way, Demontopia is the name of a city, not the whole world.”

“That helps narrow it down. Can you lead me there?” Deborah asked the mini goddess.

“I have ready done all that I’m allowed to do.” Tina replied, before disappearing from sight.

April 16 2007 Demontopia

Stephen entered the building of ‘Junk Food R US”. He was one of several accountants working for the company.  Like all major companies in Demontopia it was run by demons. So when he got to summons to the bosses office. He shook in fear.  For his boss was a female demon with dark skin and red hair.

The moment he stepped into her office, he shrank to an inch tall. Stephen looked up at his boss. She was only 5’4” but to an inch tall man she looked like a mega giantess. She came to within a few inches of where he was standing,

“I understand you have an attitude problem Mr. Miller.”

“Say what?”

“Your have objections to our school promotion program.”

Knowing she could read his thoughts, Stephen didn’t even brother to lie.

“I think kids should have the choice wither or not they want to eat or drink junk food at school.”

The next thing Steve knew he was under his boss’s foot.

“I should kill you. But my superiors want you alive. Tell me to you like the smell of my feet?”

“No” Stephen wanted to say, but he could hardly get a breath in.

“Change your attitude or become a decoration for my toes, now get out of my office.”

She then kicked him out of the office.  He bounced off the wall in the hall, coming to rest in the middle of the hall. To his relief he then grew to his normal six foot height.  He couldn’t get to his desk fast enough.

Later that night Stephen mentioned the incident to Damaita.

“What do you want me to do? Kill her?” Damaita suggested.

“It’s temping. But what I really want is another job, one where my conscious won’t brother me.”

“Stephen Miller your human. And humans are born evil and rotten to the core. Besides evil runs the multiverse.”

“There are times I have trouble believing that.”

“I know, but I will help you discover the truth.”

April 17 2007 Cross time ship explorer one

From orbit the planet below looked like any other earth. From space it was impossible to tell that it was a world overwhelmed with demons.

“Any idea where in this world demontopia is?” Rebecca asked Deborah.

“I’m hoping it’s somewhere in North America, that where I plan to start my search.” Deborah replied as she brought the ship down in a remote area of Canada.

“If he’s on this world, my nose will sense him.”

“Yeah right.” Rebecca muttered but Deborah ignored her.

“I do sense him, but he is far away.” Deborah pointed to the south and east.

“Guess it’s time to put the cloaking tech to the test.” Rebecca muttered as the ship took off.

 

Hours passed and night fell then Deborah sensed something in one of the cities of New England.

“He’s in that city.”

“Are you sure?”

“Set the ship down. I’m positive.”

Once out of the ship, Deborah grew and grew until she was 200 feet tall.

“That’s subtle. Are you trying to attract every demon in town?” Rebecca complained.

“I’m expecting a big fight. Stay by the ship. I’ll call you when I need you.”

April 17 2007 Demontopia

Stephen was making love to Damaita when the roof came off their house. Startled, Stephen and Damaita looked up. A 200 foot brunette was looking down at them. Her eyes opened wide in shock when she saw that Stephen was in bed with the demon. She then sniffed Stephen to make sure it really was him.

“Who are you and what do you want?” Stephen asked.

“You don’t recognize your own wife? It’s me, Deborah Law.” The giant brunette replied.

“Damaita is my wife, has been for almost two years.”

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HUSBAND DEMON?”  Deborah asked. She was so mad, her height doubled.

“As Steve is trying to say he’s my husband not yours. Now be a good sizechanger and go back to Sizeloa.”

Deborah was very tempted to crush the demon bitch. But she might hurt Steve. He was clearly under a spell of some kind. After giving Damaita the glare, she retreated.

“You scared her off.”

“Unlikely. She’ll be back. I just know it. Now where were we?”

“I’m no longer in the mood. Besides we need to do something about the roof. Or should I say lack of a roof.”

Damaita then chanted a spell and the roof then fixed itself.

“I thought only witches could chant spells.” Stephen muttered.

“Demons are full of surprises.” Damaita replied.

April 17 2007 Cross time ship explorer one

Rebecca watched the demon go up in flames as the anti demon potion struck him. Unfortunately three more demons arrived to take his place.

“We got you now witch.” One huge seven foot male demon cried with glee. Then a shadow came over them and the demon who had spoken was crushed under a huge foot.  Surprised the demon looked up and saw a 400 foot Deborah looking down at them. They then simmered out of sight.

“Thank you.” Rebecca said. Then she saw the look of pain on Deborah’s face.

“What’s wrong? Didn’t you find Stephen Miller” Rebecca asked.

Instead of answering right away, Deborah shrank back to her normal height.

“The situation just got a lot more complicated.” She said as she entered the ship.

To be continued