- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The tiny cousin's have a new challenger!

James and his cousin, were well on their way back to the living room. At their tiny size, it took them a while to make it down the hallway. They passed the massive high-heels that James made a pit stop in on his way to dinner. Luckily, there were no obvious signs that he had been there. The footwear just looked worn and dirty. He briefly wondered again if these had been the heels that Mary had been wearing when she crushed that poor tiny painter. The thought shuddered through his body and made him visibly shake.

“You alright man?” Michael asked.

“Yeah, yeah,” James cleared his throat, “just thinking...”

“Yeah, hey, I’m sorry about my mom and sister, man,” Michael said. “I don’t know what would possess them to think that would be a good story to tell a tiny person.”

“Just probably weren’t thinking,” James said in defense of the giant women.

“They are dumb as hell sometimes,” Michael shook his head. “But hey, for real, do you want me to hook you up with an interview at the Emerald Palms spa?”

“Can you imagine the look on my mom’s face if I told her I was going to work there?” James shook his head and chuckled. “Man, I’d be dead.”

“It’s your life man,” Michael said.

James thought for a moment, “yeah, hook me up,” he said. “That would be sweet. I bet you and I will be running that place in no time.”

“Haha! For real, man,” Michael nodded.

“And by the way, what was that back there?” James asked. “With your mom hinting around that we would paint her nails and then suggesting we paint your sisters?”

“I have no idea, but that’s gross,” Michael said. “There’s no way I’d do that for my sister.”

“Well, aren’t you going to have to get used to that pretty soon?” James asked.

“It’s different when it’s not family,” Michael responded. “That makes it 100 times worse.”

“So you’ve never had to do anything with your mom or sister’s feet before?” James asked again, trying to clarify.

“No, why would I?” Michael asked. “I mean, have you ever had to do anything with your family’s feet?”

“Well…, no…,” James admitted. “I just can’t get your mom’s words out of my head. Like, was there a reason behind it? Was she hinting around? Should we offer her some services for extra spending cash? We are pretty low on pizza money after all…,”

“Eh, no…,” Michael grimaced. “If you want to, that’s your business, but I’m not about that.”

James said no more until they reached the ladder that led to the top of the coffee table. They grabbed their controllers and snacks they had left out earlier and carried them up to the top. There was a miniature couch set up for Michael and any tiny friends he had over to visit. Michael handed James a different communicator from his drawer of controllers and other random electronics. They turned on their Nintendo Micro controllers, the console turned on and the gigantic TV came to life.

“No, I hate that course,” James muttered as they were getting the match set up.

“How about here?” Michael said.

A loud booming interrupted them as Peyton entered the living room and walked over to the couch that was in front of the coffee table where the tiny boys were. Each of her thundering footsteps reverberated the floor and vibrated the table slightly. No tiny person wouldn’t be able to ignore the presence of a giant like Peyton.

“Hey losers, whatcha doing?” she asked, bumping the coffee table with her leg as she walked past, causing the ladder to fall down again. 

“Just playing Mario Kart,” Michael answered, slightly annoyed.

She plopped on the couch and grabbed a regular sized controller. “Okay, I’m in too.”

“I thought you were going to paint your nails?” James asked.

“Nah, I’ll do it later, I don’t really feel like doing that right now,” she said dismissively. 

“We’re playing the Wario course, you cool with that?” James asked.

“Yep,” she said, sitting up and selecting her character.

They pressed start and the course opened up. The lights counted down and the race started. For the first lap, each of them alternated being in the lead and blasting each other with shells, lightning, and other items. For a few brief moments, it was as if the size difference didn’t matter. It was like they were all equals playing a game. It felt good. And James was genuinely enjoying himself.

The second lap was a little more intense, however. Every once in a while, Peyton would blurt something out that reminded the tiny boys of the giant girl’s presence. Her voice, no matter how normal sounding it was to her, was something that caught James off guard every time she spoke. It sounded like thunder sometimes.

Peyton was coming up behind them just as James got a shell and he seized his opportunity and aimed it behind him and pulled the trigger. Peyton bounced her kart out of the way and narrowly avoided the hit.

“Come on, guys!” Peyton said, leaning back on the couch with a grin and clutching her controller tightly in her hands. “You’re gonna have to do better than that!”

“Dude I can’t believe that shell missed her!” James said, tightening his grip on the controller in his hand, desperately trying not to let her keep the lead.

“That’s because my sister cheats!” Michael exclaimed.

“Hey now!” Peyton said, raising her leg up and dropping her giant bare foot on the table, “I do not cheat!” The tiny boys yelped in unison as the impact of her bare heel shook their whole world. The ear splitting sound alone from her giant foot striking the table had knocked them from their senses. And honestly, it scared the crap out of them. James was pretty sure he had peed a little.

“Watch it, Peyton! I just dropped my controller!” Michael yelled.

“Ha, well that sucks,” she said with a smile as she zoomed past her brother and cousin on screen.

The boys watched her fly across the lap line and saw the banner come up for the last lap. “Ah geez, she’s already on the third lap!” James grumbled.

“I hate this course!” Michael growled as he picked up his controller and tried to catch up to his sister. “Now no more cheating!”

“Avoiding a shell is NOT cheating, little bro, that’s just pure skill,” Peyton smiled satisfyingly as she flexed her foot back and forth.

“No, not that!” Michael shouted. “No more slamming the table with your stupid foot!”

“Haha! Oh yeah…, that…,” Peyton giggled to herself. “Sorry about that, tiny.”

“I hate it when you call me that, Peyton,” Michael snapped.

“Hey, why don’t we make this interesting?” Peyton said, wiggling her toes above the tiny boys, “How about, the loser has to kiss the winner’s feet!” 

“No way, sis, that’s-!” Michael scoffed.

“Deal!” James shouted, interrupting James as he gripped his controller and fired a red shell.

“Dude, what the-,” Michael started to say. “Don’t make me regret giving you that communicator!”

“Okay, it’s on!” Peyton said, quickly avoiding another one of her tiny opponent’s red shells. “But you’re going to have to actually hit me in order to win, ya know.”

“Crap!” James shouted once he saw his shell miss her… again…

“Don’t worry, I got this,” Michael said. Being in third place, he had attained the lightning bolt and was ready to fire. He pulled the trigger and his sister’s kart shrunk. Within seconds, he was passing her up on the course. “Boom, take that!” he shouted.

“Huh,” Peyton snarled, “ironic that you shrunk me with the lightning bolt when actually, it’s you two who are shrunk for real.”

“Well, deal with it,” Michael said, taunting his gigantic sister.

Peyton revved up her kart again and tried catching up to her brother. James was a lost cause, he was just as far behind as she was. She realized she wasn’t going to catch up to her tiny brother before he hit the finish line. Peyton smirked to herself and looked down at the two tiny boys on the coffee table, and then over at her bare foot, still resting where she had set it down just a minute ago.

“Uh-oh guys, looks like I have another special item I forgot about!” she teased them.

“What item? There’s nothing in your item box-,”

“Watch out, here it comes!” she said, raising her foot off the table.

“What are you-,”


BOOM!


Both boys jumped with fear, dropping their controllers, as the giant girl’s foot came crashing down. As a result, their carts went crashing into the sidewalls on the screen.

“Hahaha!” Peyton laughed hysterically as she passed them and zoomed over the finish line. “Losers!” she called out, putting her foot back down on the ground so she could lean forward and stick her tongue out at them.

“That’s not fair!” Michael yelled.

“Yeah, you totally cheated, Peyton!” James huffed in defeat.

“L-oo-oo-osers!” Peyton taunted them again in a sing-song voice, “little losers!” She raised her leg up again and set her foot down in front of them. “Now come on boys, a deal is a deal. Kissy kiss!

“Peyton, come on,” Michael said, staring at his sister’s five colossal toes before him.

“Deal… is… a… deal…,” Peyton said, sharply accenting each word as she wiggled her toes in front of them.

“But your feet smell…,” Michael groaned.

“Well, deal with it, you little loser,” Peyton cocked her head, turning his words around on him. “And speaking of losers…, I believe you two owe me some feet kisses.”

“But-,”

“Come on man,” James said, approaching the giant girl’s toes, “after all, deal’s a deal.”

“Yeah, Michael, I mean you’re going to be around people’s feet all day for a ‘career’ but you’re complaining about my feet? There’s no way you’re going to last in that line of work little bro,” she laughed.

James knelt down and planted a soft kiss on Peyton’s pinky toe, which was still just *slightly* bigger than him. And to be honest, he didn’t mind the smell, he actually found it quite pleasant. The taste of her skin on his lips was the best part for him though. He knew it was weird, to be kissing somebody’s feet, but she was an incredibly attractive girl, even if she was his cousin. And the sight of her gorgeous leg that went all the way up to her shorts wasn’t a bad sight either. But the realization of finding his cousin attractive did feel weird to James. It wasn’t like with his aunt. But she was so stunning and like his aunt in so many ways that he just went with it and planted another kiss on the soft skin of her toe.

“See, little bro?” Peyton smiled victoriously. “Little James knows when he’s lost. And now it’s your turn.” Peyton lifted her massive toes over James and pushed her soft doughy sole toward her tiny brother. James was now just narrowly under the round smooth part of her giant bare heel. He’d be lying if he said he didn’t find the situation quite terrifying. Just one wrong move and he’d be smushed to paste against the skin of the giant girl’s foot. But there was an even larger part of him that found his predicament incredibly hot. He couldn’t take his eyes off the cascading wrinkles in his cousin’s sole. His breathing became labored as he felt Peyton’s warm body heat emanating from her foot. Everything about almost being pinned and crushed beneath her foot was a lot for him to handle.

But for Michael, watching his giant sister’s sole come down over him made his knees weak with trembling. She had never done this before in all the time since he had shrunk. It was a terrifying and humiliating new experience. He yelped so loud that he was sure his sister could have heard it. But in reality, the giant girl could hear nothing past the reverberating sound of her laughter. The shadow of her colossal sole overtook him, and the slight musty smell of her feet permeated his senses. He bit the bullet and closed his eyes, getting ready to kiss his sister’s foot. He just wanted to get it over with. It was so humiliating, he couldn’t believe what he was about to do.

As soon as his lips touched the salty surface of his sister’s skin, he grimaced and turned his head to the side. “Oh my god,” he spat. “That’s the nastiest thing I’ve ever done.” Then as quickly as it was there, her foot lifted up and retracted back to the floor, revealing the two quivering boys on the table.

“Oh my god! I can’t believe you guys actually did it!” Peyton laughed. She bobbed her head and started dancing victoriously. “That’s right, you little losers kissed my foot!” She put her fingers in the shape of an L on her forward and pointed at them. “Losers! Little losers!” she started singing and taunting them.

“Okay, calm down Peyton…,” Michael said. “Not that big of a deal really…,”

“I didn’t think you’d actually go through with it,” Peyton said, smiling smugly over them. She had stopped her dancing and calmed down a little bit. “Ah,” she sighed, “who’s up for a rematch? Best of two outta three?” she asked.

“You are on!” James said confidently.

“Hahaha, James I bet you’d lose on purpose just so you could kiss my feet again,” Peyton said, laughing. “Don’t think I didn’t see you kissing my pinky toe twice down there,” she said with a wink.

James turned beat red from embarrassment. His eyes grew wide and he gulped super hard. “Okay deal, but kissing your feet is off the table,” he said.

 Suddenly Peyton’s phone dinged and she looked at it. “Hmm, well it looks like we’ll have to wait for that rematch. Brian is off work now, and I think I'd rather go hang out with him instead of staying here with you two little twerps.”

“Uh-oh, okay,” James muttered. He almost sounded sad that Peyton was leaving.

“But don’t worry boys,” she said standing up. “If you ever want to lose again, you know where to find me.” She started to walk away and turned around, “And James, you can just ask me if you wanna kiss my feet, ya know. Who knows, I might even let you!” she said with a laugh. She triumphantly set her foot down in front of her tiny brother and cousin again. “Say goodbye to my toes for now, mmkay?”

“Peyton?” a voice called out. “What are you doing?”

Peyton cleared her throat and sheepishly withdrew her foot from over the tinies and put her leg back down under the table. “Oh, hey mom, I just made a bet with James and Michael, that’s all.”

“Oh really...,” Mary said in disbelief, “that’s all, huh?” she asked, raising her eyebrows at her daughter and then looking over at the tiny boy’s on the coffee table.

“Well,” Peyton added, “I mean, they lost, obviously.”

“Peyton…,” Mary tilted her head over dramatically, “you should be nicer to your brother and cousin. I think an apology is in order.”

“Of course, I was just kidding around with them,” Peyton smiled, looking down at her tiny brother and cousin. “Sorry about that fellas. But anyways, like I said, good game guys, let’s have a rematch soon!” she giggled as she got up and left the room.

“Where are you going?” Mary called out to her daughter.

“Brian’s free now, I’m gonna go hang out. Good night, mom,” Peyton answered as she ran up the stairs.

“Oh man, that girl!” Mary chuckled and shook her head slightly. “Now how are you two little guys doing?” the giant woman asked, addressing the two tines. She walked over to the coffee table and smiled down at them. “I hope Peyton didn’t put you through too much of her teasing.”

“No, not at all, Aunt Mary,” James called up. “It was just the last couple minutes before you walked in.”

“Well, good thing I came in when I did!” Mary smiled brightly with her hands on her hips. “But I don’t think she will be too much of a pest for your weekend here.”

“Oh, no problem, aunt Mary,” James said, looking up at the giant beauty. And again, he just couldn’t get over how much she looked like Peyton, except older and more mature, of course.

“Speak for yourself,” Michael sputtered. “Peyton is a big-,”

“Come on boys, get playing your games,” the giant woman interrupted her tiny son, “you need to make the most of these next couple days. I’m going to get some snacks and then I might watch you guys play and read my book for a little bit.” She was freshly showered and wearing her robe and slippers. Her hair was down but still wet. It was incredibly hot. And James noticed.

“Okay, yeah sure,” James smiled at the giant woman as she thundered away into the kitchen. Each stomp of her slippered feet sent a pulsating thud through the floor that shook the boy’s tiny bodies with each step.

“You wanna switch it up and do some Smash Bros now?” Michael asked, ignoring his mothers looming presence.

After a few seconds of silence, James awkwardly looked at Michael.

“And don’t worry dude, Peyton is crazy,” Michael scoffed. “As if you would actually like kissing her feet…, she is delusional.”

“Yeah, totally…,” James said, still trying to process what just happened and hide his true feelings.

“Aaaand she didn’t put the ladder back up,” Michael threw his hands up in an exasperated gesture. “Remind me to ask my mom to put it back up when she comes back in.”

“Anyways…, you said Smash Bros.?” James asked, still slightly shaking from fear and excitement.

“Yeah, maybe that’ll get my mind off my stupid sister,” Michael sighed.

James’ mind however, was racing with crazy thoughts about Peyton and his Aunt Mary. He shook his head to refocus and clear his mind. But as they were setting up the match, his aunt came back into the living room, towering over them.

James was distracted and not thinking clearly. He was about to do something stupid.



Chapter End Notes:

Leave a comment if you liked it!