- Text Size +

Julia then pulled up her panties and skirt, and stood up.  “Time for your reward.”  She said, she picked you up, and placed you in her cleavage, facing her face, and started walking to her room for some video games.  “This’ the reward?” you asked.  “Part of it at least.”  She said, sitting down in her bean bag chair, to play her game.  She turned the sound off, so that she wouldn’t have a problem hearing you when you wanted to talk.  “Thanks a lot, my butt feels much better.”  She said.  You chuckled to yourself.  “What’s so funny?” she asked.  “You just remind me a lot about Kim, no wonder you’re such close friends.”  You said, relaxing into her bosom.  Julia thought for a second.  “We are a lot alike.” She said.  “We both like the same games, and music, and movies.”  She said.  And we like the same guy.  She thought to herself.  Kim’s her friend and she likes Tim, she didn’t want that to hurt her friendship.  No, no matter what happens, I’ll be her friend, and she’d do the same for me.  She thought.  Ultimately it was Tim’s choice, right?  She thought.  She then looked down at Tim in her cleavage, he wasn’t feeling her up, or moving to her nipples, or anything, he was just laying there.  “Tim.” Julia said.  “Yeah?” you asked. 

“I love you.” She said. she lifted her breasts with her hands, and kissed you.  What?  You thought, I came hear to talk about the girls confessing to me, not gain another one.  Of course, Julia is beautiful, and fun, and she’s your friend, but you don’t see her that way.  You thought.  You tasted her lips, is that peanut butter? You thought.  Julia pulled her face away, and kept looking down at you.  She was the first one who didn’t run away after kissing you, you didn’t know what to say.  “Julia I j-  I mean you’re my friend.”  You said, red in the face.  “But what if we were more that friends?” she asked.  “Julia I like you, but I don’t see you that way.”  You said.  “Maybe you will after a few dates.” She said.  “What?” you asked.  Julia looked up at her ceiling.  “Isn’t that the point of dating?  You think that you love someone, and you date each other to find out if that feeling is right.  You go through good times, and bad, thick and thin.  And if you’re still together after all that, then you must love each other.” She said.  You were surprised at her insight.  “You’re the only man who I can easily talk to, the only one that I don’t feel nervous to be around.  And I am attracted to you.”  She said.  “I want to date you, I want to know if these feelings that I have for you can be proven.  I want to see if we’d be a good couple.  Don’t you?”  she asked looking back at you.  “Julia I I-“ you stuttered, this was the only time you had to talk to a girl after she kissed you, you couldn’t let that go to waste.  “Julia I do like you but that’s what I needed to talk to you about.  Last night Faye, Jen and Kim confessed to me and kissed me.  And I don’t know what to do.  They all mean so much to me.”  You said.  Julia was surprised to hear that Kim actually did it.  “Well look who’s mister popular.” She said, returning to her usual jokey self.  “Four Beautiful women confessed their feelings for you, must be tough.” She said.  “It’s is tough.” You said.  “Tim, a lot of people will go through life, never being told that they’re loved, yet you got told that four times, by girls who were your friends first.  Julia said.  “You do have a tough choice to make, but at least you’re lucky enough to make that decision.” She said.  You thought to yourself.  You were very fortunate, to have such good friends.  “Thanks Julia, it’s nice to have someone to talk to.”  You said.  “We can do a lot more than just talk.”  She said, flirtatiously with a wink.  “Julia-“ you said.  “Oh relax, I’m just teasing.” she said.  “Although you have already gotten intimate with my ass, and tits.” She said, jokingly.  You pushed yourself out of her chest and crawled up to her left shoulder.  “awwwww boo, you’re no fun.” She said, thinking that you also felt good in there.  “I guess the first thing that I should do is talk to them.”  You said.  “That’d be smart.” She said.   “But what should I say to them?” you asked.  “What we talked about, that you care about all of them, that you have a tough choice to make, that you need to get to know them more, and that you don’t want your choice to hurt your friendship.” She said, smiling down at you.  “You’re right, you’re right, how’d you get so smart anyway?” you asked. “I guess I watched the right shows and movies as a kid, I don’t know.”  She said.  “Hey don’t you have a roommate?” you asked.  “Oh she moved out, so that she could live with some other friends.  Now I got the whole place to myself.” She said, going back to her game.  “Sounds pretty expensive.” You said.  “Actually, um my parents bought the place for me.”  She said a little embarrassed.  “Really?” you asked astonished.  “yeah I’m a bit of a trust fund kid, and now I have this whole place to myself.” She said.  “Doesn’t it get lonely?” you asked.  “Well not when you’re here.” She said with a wink.  You walked right into that one you thought. 

Some time passed by with her playing her game.  Later she found a game for you to play, where you used the arrow keys like foot pads, like you were playing a dance game.  She got some snacks and you ended up losing track of time and spending the day together.  A few hours passed, and it was time for dinner.  Julia ended up just cooking a frozen pizza for you both to share.  You both were eating happily, when Julia accidentally passed gas.  PPPFFFTTT  “Aww gross not near the pizza.” You said, laughing.  She laughed with you.  “So do you know what you’re gonna say to the others?”  Julia asked between bites of pizza.  “Sure do, I’m gonna tell them that I need to get to know them better by going on dates with them, so we both can know that the feelings are real.”  You said.  “Like this one?” Julia asked.  “What?” you asked confused.  “Like this date, we’re on right now?” Julia said.  “This isn’t a date.” You said.  “Sure it is, we’re hanging out, talking and having dinner.”  She said.  “But this isn’t a date, we’re at home.”  You said.  “You have a date at home, my folks do it all the time.” Julia said.  “Still it’s not a-“ you started.  “Look Tim either this is a date, or you’re going on a special date with my ass tonight.”  She said, jokingly.  “Alright alright, this is a date.” You said.  You both ended up finishing the pizza, Julia remarked on how much you were able to eat at your size, and then she walked you home.  She took you in her hand this time.  Soon she got to your door.

“Well thanks for hanging out with me today.” You said.  “Anytime.”  She said.  “Can you set me down now.” You asked.  “Aren’t you forgetting something?” she asked.  “No.” you said.  *sigh* “We just had a date, that means I get a good bye kiss.” She said, she then brought her hand in front of her puckered lips, and she closed her eyes.  You thought about protesting, but realized that there was no point in it, and you kissed her.  You actually kissed the girl this time.  You thought.  It was a quick kiss though.  “There was that so hard?” she said.  Julia, then squatted down, and opened the door a crack, so that you could walk in, and she set you down.  You got a glimpse of her red panties.   Julia then got up to go home when you yelled.  “Hey Juia.”  “Yes?” she said, spinning around with the moon behind her.  “Thanks, for everything.”  You said.  “No problem, Boyfriend.” She said.  Before you could respond, she started skipping home.