- Text Size +

It was Monday Morning, you, woke up, at 10, but stayed in bed till at least noon.  You were snacking on some trail mix that you had in your room, while you thought.  Jen and Faye already left for work, and Kim was probably about to start her livestream, if she hadn’t already.  You were still processing the events of last night.  You still clearly remembered everything, what they looked like, what they said, what they felt like, and the tastes.  Lemon, Mint, Cherry, Lemon, Mint, Cherry, Lemon, Mint Cherry.  You kept thinking to yourself.  Isn’t this everything I wanted? You asked yourself.  The other night, didn’t I ask to be seen as something more than a friend.  Not only did all three of them confess that they loved me, but they all were genuinely working hard improve on their faults.  How can I not be grateful for that?  You liked them all, in fact you loved them all, but now you had to choose them.  You never really thought that you’d be in a relationship with one of them, and now you had to choose between the three of them.  Will my decision change my relationship with the other two?  You asked.  If only I could choose all three of them.  Wait, can I?  No they’re better than that, I need to choose one.  You needed someone to talk to about this, a friend.  You thought for a second, who did you know that you could talk to?  Oh Julia.  You thought.  You walked to your regular sized phone that you had propped up to be like a big T.V. and gave Julia a call.  Unlike the girls, Julia was a winter birthday, and while everyone in your house just finished school not too long ago, she was in her last year of college.  Typically, her classes would end by 12:15, so you thought that she was your best bet. 

Julia just got home from campus. She got out of class a little early because of her Test.  She made herself 2 PB&J sandwiches and some chips and started eating, and played some Duper Slash Crows.  She was happily playing when she got a Call.  “Hello?” she said.  “Hey Julia, it’s me Tim.”  “Oh, hey Tim, what’s up.”  She said excitedly.  “Well, I was just wondering……Can I come over?”  “I just need someone to talk to.” Julia was surprised by Tim’s words.  “Ahh s-s-sure Tim, sounds fun.”  She said.  “I’ll uh be right over to pick you up.” Julia said.  “Great Thanks see you soon.” Tim said, and hung up the phone.  Julia was very surprised at the call, but put on some flip flops and headed next Door.

You also got ready, and walked to the door.  Before you left your room, you sent a group text saying that you were going to Julia’s house.  You both took the same amount of time to get to your door, then Julia opened it.  She was wearing a white short skirt, her white shoes, and a dark treen shirt that showed off her cleavage, and her Brown hair just barely touched her shoulders.  “Hey Julia.” You said.  “Hey Tim.” She said, picking you up.  “Thanks for letting my come over.” You said, as she closed the door and started walking.  “No problem, in fact let’s get you there in style.”  Before you could respond, she moved you behind her back, dropped you in the back of her snug, ted panties, and snapped them shut.  If You really don’t have a butt fetish, I’ll know soon.  Julia thought as she kept walking. 

It wasn’t that dark in her panties, the sun light shown through her skirt and panties, giving her pale cheeks an enticing pink color.  With each stride you inched into her soft globes.  You pushed away with all your might, and managed to keep your upper body out of her crack.  Julia, was half way home, when she let out a fart on you.  PPFFFFTT  You coughed on the foul scent.  Julia wanted to make sure to cover all of the bases, incase Tim had a thing for farts, instead, or in addition to butt stuff.  Julia soon got to her house, and she jumped on her sofa, and laid on her stomach.  She pulled down her skirt and panties, revealing you with your top half sticking out, and your lower half, in her ass crack.  “I hope you liked your ride Tim.  I know how much you just love my butt.”  She said.  “Julia, for the last time, I don’t have a butt fetish!” you yelled, pulling your legs out of her butt.  “Yeah, I know, Kim told me yesterday.”  She said, looking back at you.  “Then why did you put me there?” you asked trudging up her ass, before sitting down on its peak.   “Because, I had to prove it for myself.” She said, like it was obvious.  You didn’t see any reason in arguing, but a part of you was relieved.  At least she was acting like her usual self unlike your roommates.  “But even if you don’t have a butt fetish, I don’t think that you hate being back there as much as you want me to believe.”  She said.  You were taken aback by what she said.  You hated being sat on and forgotten about, but sure under certain conditions, you did like them.  “I guess it would depend on the person.”  You said, looking at Julia.  “Do you like my butt?”  Julia asked.   You patted her butt a bit.  “Sure, it’s nice, but mostly, you know that I’m here, and you know me.  It’s good that we’re friends, if we weren’t I wouldn’t like it.”  You said.  Julia blushed a little, but turned away so you couldn’t see it.  She always had trouble finding a boyfriend.  Mostly it was because of talking to knew people, but also she didn’t want to meet the wrong guy, and get taken advantage of.  But she didn’t feel that way with you though.  At first what she said to Kim yesterday was a joke, but the more she thought about it, the more it made sense.  You were surprised at yourself for saying what you said, there was something about Julia, you had no problem talking to her.  Julia needed to change the subject.  “Then you wouldn’t mind putting some lotion on it.” She said.  “What?”  you asked.  Julia grabbed a bottle of moisturizer on the coffee table, and put one large glob on each cheek.  “If you didn’t have a problem helping with Kim’s butt, then you won’t have a problem helping mine.  “What’s wrong with your butt?” you asked trying to stall.  “Oh you know, it’s October, and It’s starting to get cold, and my room is so dry, my butt’s starting to get dry.”  She said.  “But why can’t you do that?” you asked.  “Because where’s the fun in that?  Besides Kim said you felt so good rubbing her ass.”  Julia said.  You blushed a little.  “Julia I really don’t w-“  you started.  “Come on Tim, I let you come over today, and if you want you can stay for dinner.  Plus, if you do a good job, I’ll reward you.”  She said.  “With what?” you asked.  “You’ll see.” she said.  You did oh here for coming over, and getting out of the house, so you took off your shirt and Pants, and got too work.  Julia, then ate the remainder of her sandwich. 

Julia was surprised how good you felt, and got to relax after a minute.  For you it was a much different experience than with Kim.  Julia’s butt was bigger and softer.  But that wasn’t all, Julia didn’t have a show on in the background, and unlike Kim, Julia didn’t fall asleep.  It was just the two of you alone, in the silence of Julia’s house.  Because of where Julia put the moisturizer your job was reversed, you had to start from below, and work your way up.  Because of your experience with Kim, and your improved strength from Faye’s workout you managed to get done much faster.  Also, because Julia wasn’t in pain, you could go faster, and be more forceful.  After a little over an hour, you were done.  Sure, it was long work, but you liked being able to help your friends.  Not to mention a part of you did enjoy it.  You carefully trudged up her ass to the top, using the dryness of her crack to get a foot hold.  “Okay I’m done, but I need to talk to you about something.”  Julia did enjoy the experience, but that wasn’t the only reason she did it, it was also a test.  Given the opportunity, would Tim take advantage of me in this position, and it was time for the final question.  Before you made it to the top of her ass, she spread her legs, and pulled apart her cheeks, and you fell in her ass.  Thanks to the moisturizer, you slid down her crack, past her hold, and landed on the couch between her cheeks.  There you saw it, a small part of her vagina.  “Sorry Tim.” Julia said, she was sorry to have to take such measures, but she needed to know your answer. 

Thanks to your experience with Kim, there was a part of your mind that expected this to happen, so once you could stand, you immediately bolted out of that place before you got tempted.  You couldn’t climb her massive thighs, with your body so slick, so you decided to run to her foot, and climb up that way.  In the time that it took you to run to her foot and run across her calf and thigh, both you and her right cheek were dry enough to climb.  Julia was happy, you easily passed her test with flying colors.  Once you got to the top of her ass, you grabbed your clothes, and laid down, panting from your run.  Julia felt where you were and picked you up, and laid you down on the pillow in front of her.  “Good job Tim, you made good time too.”  She said.  You looked into your friend’s big brown eyes, and gave a weak thumbs up.  It was always a bit unnerving looking into someone’s eyes when they were so close.  They say that the eyes are the window to the soul, so when you looked into someone’s eyes, it was like your soul was being judged.  Julia then looked at your body, she wasn’t really social, so she wasn’t used to seeing guys without a shirt or pants, so she got a little red in the face.  “W-wow Tim, Kim was right you are a lot more muscular than I thought.”  Julia said.  Thanks to your special metabolism and workouts, all the protein that you had went to your legs, arms, abs, and pecks.  Giving you the muscle mass that would’ve taken much longer for a normal person.