- Text Size +

But all good things must come to an end, and this was no exception.  Kim ended the shower before it went on too long.  Kim was waiting for Tim to say something, or get her attention, but he didn’t.  Kim was a bit disappointed, but her face was too red for her to say anything to him.  Hopefully he’ll assume the redness of my face is due to the water temp.  Kim thought.  She then Wrapped herself in a towel, and grabbed a small hand towel, and held it behind her.  “Here Tim, take this.”  She said, still facing away from him.  “Thanks Kim.”  You said, taking the towel.  Kim opened the sliding door, and held out her hand behind her for you to walk on.  Once you wrapped your privates in the towel you walked on her hand.  You were both a bit relieved, to both be covered up.  Kim then grabbed her clothes and walked into the hallway.  You were both silent, and red in the face.  She placed you on the floor by your closet before quickly walking up to her room.  “Hey Kim thanks,” Kim closed her door.  “a lot.” You said.  I should’ve said it!  I should’ve said it!  She thought to herself, angrily.  She then plopped her clothes on the ground, except her lucky panties which she put by her bed, and laid down on her bed.  

You walked into your closet you were still processing what you just experienced.  You prepared for bed, which meant brushing your teeth, but you just used some dental floss, and rubbed it on your teeth, because no brush was small enough.  And you laid in your bed, which was just a small blanket folded up.  It wasn’t much but it was big bed, and pretty comfortable.  If only you could do something about the smell of farts in it, you thought.  Today was a weird day.  But the night wasn’t quite over as you heard a tap at your door.  You put some pants and opened the door.  It was Faye sitting by your closet, in the darkness of the hall.  She was wearing blue sweatpants, and a black bra.   only light was from a dim light in the kitchen, and the moon shining in the front window.  Oh no you thought, that niceness was all a rouse so she could give my one of her late-night surprise farts in my room.  You thought.  “Hey Faye, what’re you doing?” You asked.  “Hey, I just remembered, I didn’t give you that re-reward I promised you.” She said, quietly.  “Oh, that’s okay, I don’t need anything.”  You said, knowing this would only lead to a fart in your room.  You tried to walk in your room, but Faye grabbed you, and brought you to her face.  You stood up in her open palm, with her right hand behind you.  “Here’s your reward.”  Faye said softly.  You closed your eyes and winced waiting for the sound of an ass blast.  When…

 

“Tim, I love you.” Faye said.  You were not expecting that.  You untensed your body and opened your eyes.  “What?”  you asked.  “Your sweet, and hardworking, and so much fun to be around.  Everyday has been more enjoyable since you started living here, and I don’t want you to ever go.  You’re a really good guy.”  She said.  “That’s why I Love you, Tim.” She said, then…

She kissed you.  This wasn’t like that kiss on the cheek that Jen gave you, this was on the lips.  Her lips were so soft, and warm, you thought you might fall over from the force, but Faye’s right hand was there to support you.  Your face was beat red, and your heart was beating faster than you’d ever experienced.  A little of her spit worked its way in your mouth, it was sweet, and lemony?  This was unknown to you, but while Faye was working up the nerve to talk to you, she sucked on a lemon head. 

Faye soon pulled away, from the kiss, a small strand of spit hung between you to for a second.  You couldn’t tell until now, but her face was as red as yours, and you looked in her eyes, her brilliant green eyes.  She looked so beautiful.  You couldn’t speak, you couldn’t find the words.  “Faye I-“ you began before Faye couldn’t stand it anymore, and dropped you to the carpeted floor, and bolted to her room. 

You slowly stood up, and walked in your room.  You didn’t know what to say, you didn’t know what to do, what could you do?  Your crazy hot roommate just confessed her love to you.  You couldn’t think you laid on your bed, your heart wouldn’t stop pounding.  It was like it was ready to burst out of your chest. 

 

Meanwhile:

Kim was laying on her bed looking at the floor, when she looked at her lucky panties.  “What’s that?”  She said, grabbing the underwear.  Inside was your shirt, pants and undies from today.  I should return these.  She thought.  But first she laid them on a piece of paper, and got down the dimensions of each item, while she sucked on a cherry flavored Jolly Rancher. 

You were still lying-in bed speechless, you got up to drink some water, you poured some from a cleaned-out hotel shampoo bottle, into a thimble that you had, and drank.  Faye, this crazy hot athletic girl likes me.  ME.  A 2inch tall guy who can barely do anything.  You thought.  Do I like her?  You asked yourself pacing the room.  Of course, I like her she’s a good friend, but she pulls the worst pranks.  But wait, you thought, she changed that today.  She was so girly today, she changed for me.  Isn’t that what I wanted? You asked yourself.  No, I don’t want them to change for me, I just wanted her to be more considerate. You answered.  You continued this way for a few minutes.  You then heard another tap at your door.  “Faye is that you again?  Listen I-“ you said, but you were met with the feet of Jen.  “Oh, hey Jen.” You said.  You then looked up and saw, she was wearing blue frilly lingerie.  “Jen?” asked.  “Hey.”  She said.  she then picked you up, and placed you on a shelf of the closet so that you were eye level with her.  “Jen what’s going on?” you asked.  “Do you like what I’m wearing?  I bought it today at the mall?”  Jen said, softly.  “Yes, you look very n-nice.” You stammered, stunned at the display.  “You know what’s funny?  When I put this on the first thing that came to mind was what you’d think of it.”  Jen said.  “Jen I” you said.  “Tim you’re so thoughtful, and patient, and understanding when someone sits on you without knowing.”  She said.  “That’s why I love you.” She said, then…

Kissed you.  It was different from Faye’s kiss.  Jen’s lips were softer, felt more sensitive, and less forceful.  Again, your face turned red, and Jen’s did too.  You tasted her spit, but hers tasted minty.  Did she just have a mint.  You thought.  Your mind was racing, first Faye and now Jen.  What was happening.

Soon your lips parted, you looked into her eyes, they were blue a calming serene blue.  You tried to speak, but just like Faye she bolted to her room.  Leaving you on that high shelf.  You just stood there for a minute.  Your mind was blank, you didn’t move, speak, or think, you just stood there.  Soon you realized that you had to get down somehow.  There was a red string that was taped to the side of the closet so you could climb anywhere, just like the couch.  You climbed down a shelf space when you heard a door open in the hallway.  You saw Kim’s hair and yelled. “Hey Kim a little help here?”  You then stood up on that lower shelf and looked back at her.  She was just standing there looking at you, wearing only those supposedly lucky panties of hers.  “I took you clothes to my room by mistake.” She said, placing your clothes in your room on the floor of the closet.  “Th-thanks.” You said, staring at her naked boobs. “Tim your always so compassionate, and kind, and willing to help others.” She said.  “That’s why I love you.”  She said, then…

She kissed you too, this was different too, Kim’s lips were smaller that Faye’s or Jen’s.  In a way it made you feel bigger.  However, her Kiss tasted like cherry.  This Kiss wasn’t as long as the others, and your lips parted you again looked at her eyes, hazel, just like yours.  You wanted to say something, but just like the others, Kim ran to her room without another word. 

You stood there more confused than you’ve ever been.  “What the F***?” you yelled, though nobody heard you.  You then made your way down to your room.  The others were too busy screaming into their pillows to hear you.  “Why would I do that?  I’m so stupid!” Faye yelled in her pillow.  “Could he like me? She said, before going to sleep.  “Why would I show him my underwear?  He probably saw it when I almost sat on him!”  Jen yelled.  “But he did say that they looked nice.”  Jen said, before sleeping.  “Why’d I do that, he saw my boobs, he’ll never forget that.”  Kim yelled.  “Hmm maybe these stupid panties really are lucky.”  Kim said, before going to sleep.  “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH” you yelled in your room.  “How am I supposed to sleep now?” you thought, before going to sleep 15 minutes later.