- Text Size +

You all watched the movie, for about half an hour, until Faye got a FaceTime from Ashley and she left the room.  “Hey Ashley, what’s up?”  Faye asked.  “Hey Faye, Work was so boring today I was actually hoping that you’d show up with Tim today.”  Ashley said.  “Well, me and Tim had a private workout session.”  Faye said.  “How’d that go?”  Ashley asked.  “Great, Tim’s much stronger than you’d think.”  Faye said, playing with her hair.  “Really?”  Ashley asked, surprised at Faye complementing him.  “It’s weird for you to complement someone, do you like him or something?”  Ashley asked nonchalantly.  Faye thought for a moment, her face turned red, but she stayed silent.  Ashley noticed this and decided to press further.  “What’s his deal anyway?”  Ashley asked.  “What do you mean?”  Faye asked surprised.  “Is he single or does he have a girlfriend?”  Ashley asked.  “H-He’s single why do you ask?”  Faye responded.  “I think I should ask him out.”  Ashley said, trying to get a rise out of her friend.  “Y-you can’t” Faye said.  “And why not?”  Ashley asked, expectantly, with a smirk.  “Because I      kinda     like    him.”  Faye said, now red in the face and getting quieter.  “Awww Faye, you look so cute when you have a crush.”  Ashley said.  “What?”  Faye asked.  “Your face is all red, and you’re acting all cutesy.”  Ashley said, chuckling.  “You’re right though, I           like        Tim.”  Faye said.  Ashley was surprised at her friend’s words.  “Well then you’re gonna have to confess and soon.”  Ashley said.  “What?” Faye asked.  “If you like him, then there’s a good chance that someone else likes him too.  So, you gotta go for it before someone else does.”  Ashley said.  “Like who?”  Faye asked.  “Like me.”  Ashley answered.  Faye was surprised.  “You wouldn’t dare.”  Faye said.  “Oh, I would, and I will so you need to do it first.  Consider it an incentive.”  Ashley said.  “Huh?” Faye said.  “I’ve got a free night on Saturday how’s about I come over for dinner, and if you haven’t confessed your feelings to Tim by then, I’ll tell him that I like him.”  Ashley said, and hung up the call.  “Huh?” Faye said, after the call.  Ashley was feeling proud of herself, until she realized that she also just confessed to having feelings for Tim.  Faye then got in the Shower and contemplated the call she just had.

Back in the living room, it was pretty uneventful, Kim made some popcorn, gave some to and Jen shared some of her popcorn with you.  About another half hour or so passed, and Faye walked out of the bathroom in a towel.  “Shower’s free.”  She said.  “Cool.”  Jen said, getting up and walking to the bathroom.  Leaving you alone with Kim.  “My butt is feeling a lot better.”  She said.  “Glad to hear it.”  You replied.  Jen went into the shower, stripped naked, and started showering.  She then remembered the conversation she had with Cindy earlier.  “I’m gonna have to confess, or Cindy will first.”  She said, aloud to herself.  Eventually she finished up in the shower and walked to her room. 

You and Kim were almost done with your movie once Jen left the bathroom.  Then the movie ended, and Kim got up to shower, then she stopped.  She picked up Tim and sat him on her shoulder.  “Uh, Kim what’re you doing.”  You asked.  “Come on, I’ll clean you up so you don’t have to bathe in that toilet.”  She said.  “Okay thanks.”  You said.  Kim walked into the bathroom, grabbed one of the small soap chips that you used to clean yourself.  She’s probably gonna let me use the sink.  You thought to yourself.  But that wasn’t what Kim was planning.  Julia’s words echoed in Kim’s head, “Well Kim you better figure out those feelings, soon before I snatch him up.”  Kim thought.  I can’t afford to wait any longer, Faye practically spent the whole day with him, and he spent So much time with Jen yesterday.  Now is the time for bold action! She thought.  Time for seduction, I’ll try to get him to fall for me first, if that doesn’t work, I’ll confess later tonight, maybe he’ll have trouble sleeping again, I mean he did just take a nap.  Kim thought franticly.  Kim took you in her hand, and placed you on the soap dish in the shower.  “Uh Kim what are y-“  you said, when she stripped off her clothes.  “Kim what are you doing?”  you said, instinctively shielding your eyes.  “Getting ready to shower, you should too.”  She said, trying to sound nonchalant.  But on the inside, she was freaking out.  Th-This is okay right?  I mean he’s seen me naked tons of times, and he was even rubbing my ass this morning.  But still, I’ve never seen his you know, his thing.  Maybe if I stay in front of him, it’ll be fine.  She thought, slightly stepping forward out of her clothes.  What was going on?  You thought, she’s never done this before, you realized that there was no use arguing, the soap dish was on the wall, and you had that kind of shower that doubles as a bath tub.  So, you started taking off your clothes.  You tried to look away whilst taking off your clothes, but you couldn’t help yourself from looking.  Kim took off her skirt revealing her green and white panties that you’d seen many times, before taking them off and revealing her rump.  It was just a few inches higher than where you were.  The redness of the sunburn had gone down a bit, which you thought was good for her.  Since she was facing away from you couldn’t see any of her… lady parts.  You didn’t have a chance of throwing your clothes onto the bathroom floor, so you tossed them into her panties.  Kim then tossed them on the floor, and closed the sliding glass shower door. 

Now you were both naked, you couldn’t see her parts, and she couldn’t see yours, without turning her head.  Kim started the shower, and warm water sprang from the faucet.  Kim adjusted the faucet so some water would also hit you.  Kim grabbed the shampoo, and started scrubbing her light brown hair.  You always just used soap on your hair.  You watched the soapy water stream down Kim’s body.  From her head to her back, and to her butt then to the floor.  It was incredibly sexy.  No Keep it together Tim, contain your thoughts.  You thought, but your body couldn’t help but respond to the marvelous site.

Soon, you were done with your hair, and started your arms, but Kim wasn’t done with her’s, even though it wasn’t much longer than yours.  You moved onto your legs, and you reached around for something for balance.  What you were leaning on was the bar of soap, but it was slippery from the water, and you ended up pushing it onto the floor, and it slid between Kim’s legs.  This was what Kim was waiting for, she didn’t want to turn around to get the soap, so she spent more time on her hair.  She squatted down to get it an began scrubbing her body.  Your view only got better the vision of her showering was something like you’ve never seen.  You watched the bar go over her globes, leave behind suds, only for them to be washed away.  It was extraordinary.