- Text Size +

During Tim and Faye’s Workout your next-door neighbor Julia walked in to the house.  She was wearing white tennis shoes, orange leggings that hugged her thighs.  A Black skirt, and a blue shirt that said Sea you later.  “Hey guys.” she said.  “Hello?” she said.  She walked through the house, peaked into Faye’s room and saw her doing squats.  Not wanting to interrupt she just went into Kim’s room.  “Wake up sleepy head.” She said, into Kim’s ear.  “Wasss that?” Kim asked groggily.  “Kim it’s past noon get up already.” she said.  “Ugh” Kim said. standing up and getting dressed.  She put on her lucky green and white panties, white T-shirt and blue skirt.  “There?” she said.  “Have you been sleeping all day?” Julia asked.  “N0, I was up at 10am, I just fell back asleep when…” Kim said.  “When what?” Julia asked.  “Well, you now that rec beach volleyball league me and the girls have been doing?”  “Well, I got really sunburned at the last match, and Tim spread some Aloe on my butt this morning.” She said.  “Well, that was nice of him.”  Julia said.  “But he was probably just trying to be with that cute butt of yours.” She said.  “What?”  Kim said.  “You know, because of his butt fetish you told me about.”  Julia said.  “That was just teasing, he really isn’t a pervert.”  Kim said.  “He’s not?”  Julia said.  “No.  He's a sweet and caring guy, and surprisingly muscular.” Kim said.  “He’s Just my type.” said Julia.  “Mind setting me up with him?”  Julia asked jokingly.  Kim imagined that, and for some reason got angry.  “No” she said.  “Why?  Do you like him?”  Julia asked pryingly.  “No.” Kim said, her face getting red.  “It’s strange, I’ve been the shortest one in my grade usually, and I was the shortest one in this house.  But when I’m with Tim, I feel, you know, bigger, more significant.” Kim said, blushing. “Well Kim you better figure out those feelings, soon before I snatch him up.”  Julia said.  “Now come on I’m starving, let’s go out to eat.”  Julia said.

 

Kim and Julia then went out for a burger and fries.  Ate at a park, and came back to Julia’s house for video games.  They played Maria Kart on her Sintendo Zii.  “We should totally make plans for next weekend.”  Julia said.  “Definitely, how about you come over for dinner on Saturday night.”  Kim said.  “Great” Julia said.

Meanwhile:

Cindy and Jen were still shopping, very much enjoying catching up gossiping and just enjoying each other’s company.  Well, we gotta think about getting home It’s my night to cook dinner.  Jen said.  “aww man.”  Cindy said. holding a coffee in one hand and 2 shopping bags of clothes int the other.  “Sorry” Jen said.  holding the same thing.  “We should make plans for next weekend.”  Cindy said.  “You should come over to our house for dinner next Saturday.”  Jen suggested.  “That works for me.” Cindy said.  They both gave each other an awkward hug with both of their hands full of stuff and parted ways.

Jen thought of what to make for dinner, then stopped at the grocery store for some ingredients.  She got home at about 4pm and started on dinner she was going to make shrimp fried rice.  At around 4:00, Kim walked into the house.  “Hey Kim, I haven’t seen you all day.”  Jen said.  “Hey, I was just at Julia’s house.”  Kim said.  “Well dinner’s at 5:30” Jen said.  “Cool, can’t wait.” Kim said.

Back to you

At around 5:20 Faye woke up and sat up, causing you to roll and fall between her legs.  “I guess we both fell asleep Faye said stretching.  “I guess, but I feel refreshed.”  You said, also stretching.  “Me too.  Hey something smells good.”  Faye said.  She then Checked her phone.  “It’s like 5:30, must be time for dinner.”  Faye said excitedly.   She then placed you on her shoulder and walked to the kitchen. 

You sat between Faye and Kim.  You got a small plate of rice and your small 1/8th tea spoon to eat with.  Your metabolism was working while you were napping, and luckily your soreness was gone, but you were really hungry.  “This rice is great Jen.”  Said Kim.  “Thanks.”  Jen said.  “Yeah, it’s really good.”  You said, while quickly eating half your body weight in food.  Faye nodded in agreement.  “Aww thanks guys.” Jen said.  Then the girls started talking about their days and stuff.  You were lucky that all of your roommates were competent in the kitchen, and you didn’t have to deal with that stupid trope of the girl not being able to boil water, without disaster striking.  Jen was brave enough to cook foreign food.  Kim stuck with easy stuff, like burgers, tacos, frozen food, chicken.  Faye typically stuck with mid-level stuff, or health stuff.  Like Chili, Steak, salads, soups, potatoes.  You were really lucky, especially since you couldn’t lift any utensils.  In fact, you could barely do anything.  You thought, as the girls started clearing the table.  Wow, I can barely do anything.  You thought, as you got out of the way from Kim with a wash rag.  I mean sure the girls put me through unpleasant times, but at least they make food, and they can do chores.  I’m practically a free loader.  You thought.  I have less use than some pet.  You thought.  No, I’m better than that.  I can hang out and talk with them about movies, shows, morals.  I judge their stupid monthly fart contests.  Just today I rubbed Kim’s ass for 2 hours.  Pets don’t do that you thought.  But still, the feeling didn’t go away.

“So, what do we do for the rest of the night?”  Kim said.  “Well Jen and I have to leave for work tomorrow, so I want to get to bed by 11.”  Faye said.  Putting the left overs in the fridge.  They were all 22 and fresh out of college.  Faye worked at the gym with Ashley as a personal trainer, and Jen worked for a beauty products company in marketing.  Kim on the other hand had a degree in accounting, but found success in livestreaming.  She just used her degree during tax season, where she does taxes for friends and family with a small fee.  “Let’s watch a movie.”  Jen said.  “Cool let me get one ready.”  She said laying on the couch on her front, and turning on the T.V.  She selected Guardians of the Galaxy.  You walked to the couch, climbed up this little string that the girls taped to it for you to climb, and you sat down, Faye sat next to you and Kim, and Jen walked over from the Bathroom.  You were watching the opening titles when you saw Jen’s legs in front of you.  Before you could react, you saw, Jen’s Blue pantie clad ass coming straight for you.  You couldn’t get away.  You prepared yourself to be squashed by Jen’s weight, and you closed your eyes… It didn’t come, Jen didn’t sit down. 

Jen was about to sit down on the couch next to Faye, when she remembered the talk she had with Cindy, and how she wanted to be less forgetful.  Then she realized that Tim could be where she was about to sit, and she stopped herself at the last minute.  But that wasn’t the only thing that happened.  There was a hand cupped over you, it was Faye’s hand.  Faye was prepared to protect you from Jen’s butt.  “Hey wears Tim?”  Jen asked.  “Right where you were about to sit.”  Faye said, flatly moving her hand away.  “Tim I was gonna sit down, but then I thought of you and didn’t.”  Jen said excitedly.  “G-Good job Jen.”  You said.  You were impressed at Jen, but still focused on what Faye just did.  Jen picked you up, sat down, and placed you on her right thigh.  “There, you go best seat in the house.”  Jen said.  You sat down and leaned your back on her belly.  You looked up at Faye who was looking at the T.V. and looked up at Jen whose face was obscured by her Chest.  Wait a minute.  You thought, Pink yoga pants, helping me with exercise, apologizing for farting and for pooping on me, she was acting girly.  You thought.  Why?  Is it possibly she, she likes me?  You thought.  You dismissed the thought, I shouldn’t jump to conclusions, you thought.  Then what about Jen?  She just remembered where I was, what is going on with them today?  You thought.  You didn’t know it at the time, but this was the start of something big.  This was the beginning of…………………………………WAR.