- Text Size +

You walked into Kim’s room, it was actually a bit neater than usual.  No cans on the floor, and only a little laundry.  “Hey Kim, What’s up?” you asked.  “Hey thanks for coming,” she said, lifting you to her neat bed.  No wonder she looked exhausted, she’s been cleaning up her room all day, you thought.  Kim was covered by her blanket, you knew that she slept naked, so she’s preserving her modesty.  “I think that we should cancel our date tomorrow.”  Kim said.  “What, why?” you asked.  The forecast says it’s gonna rain tomorrow, and besides, you’re gonna help show Ashley Julia’s house tomorrow right?” Kim asked.  “Yeah, but I can still make time,” You said.  “No it’s fine, We’d probably just stay in this room and play videogames all day.”  Kim said.  “That sounds fun, we can still do that, if we wake up early.”  You said.  “Tim did I never told you about why I started playing games did I?” Kim said.  “No you haven’t,” you said, sitting down on her pillow, beside her head. 

“Tim, you know my sister Ellie?”  Kim asked.  “Yeah why?”  She isn’t really my little sister, she’s my twin, I was born two months premature.”  Kim said.  You were taken aback by this news, and were not sure how to respond.  “When I was young, I’d get sick a lot, so while Ellie was off making friends and playing outside, I was stuck inside, that’s when I started playing videogames.  As I grew up I got healthier, and now I can do sports and stuff, but that’s why Ellie has so many more friends than me.”  Kim said.  “But you have plenty of good friends.” You said.  “I know, I’m so lucky to have such great friends like you, Jen, Faye, and Julia.”  Kim said, turning her head to look at you.  “Yeah, I’m happy too,” you said.  You walked over to her face, and kissed.  “What was that for?” she asked.  “No reason, just felt right.”  You said.  “That reminds me, I have something for you.” She said.  She then reached over onto her desk, and felt around for a small box.  “Here you go, a little gift.”  You opened the box, and there were new shirts, pants, underwear, socks, and even a hoodie in it, all at your size.  “Kim, I don’t know what to say, thanks so much.” You said, admiring the handiwork.  “You’re welcome.”  She said.  “How’d you even do this?” you asked.  “That night when we showered, I found your clothes in my panties, I sketched out the dimensions, and I sent pictures to this girl I met through streaming, she made them on stream, and sent them to me today.”  Kim said.  “Kim thanks, I don’t know how I’ll repay you.” You said.  “Don’t worry about it.” She said.  You placed the box on the corner of her bed, then went back to where you were.  “Kim instead of going on a date, let’s just stay up and talk.”  You said, thinking that it would make up for the lack of a date.  “Okay, what do you want to talk about?” she asked. 

You told her the same stuff about your family that you told Jen and Faye, you both then talked about your taste in shows, movies, anime, and the like.  You and Kim had a lot in common since you can’t do a lot at your size, you’d become well versed in a lot of the same shows as Kim.  Jen and Faye didn’t have the same interest with that stuff, as they always were off doing their own thing, or hanging out with friends.

Gradually, you both fell asleep, you had a nice dream about hanging out at the beach with all the girls, you were actually their size, as they played with a beach ball, and splashed in the ocean, then the sun went away, and a massive shadow with horns crept over the beach, you looked around, and saw that you had shrunk back to your 2-inch height.  The girls were gone too, in there places were a lemon, a mint, a cherry, a peanut, a cinnamon stick, a chocolate bar.  The Lemon hit the beach ball to you, it smothered you, you should’ve been able to hit it away, but you couldn’t.  You couldn’t move, it was like the ball was filled with pudding.

 

You woke up, it was darker, and there was something soft covering your whole body.  You moved your arms to get a feel for it, but your right hand caught a hold of something, it was rougher than the rest of the thing on you.  You used your left arm to move the thing off of you, and it seemed to jiggle in response, then the thing in your right hand started to harden.  You had just woken up, so it took you a second, but you realized, that you were under Kim’s boob.  Kim must’ve turned over in her sleep, you thought, you moved your arms above your face and pushed her boob away, gradually, you were able to shimmy out from under Kim, and were let out by her armpit.  You saw on her clock that it was almost 8am, so you decided to just get ready for the day.  You gave Kim one last kiss on the cheek, and grabbed her gift.  You slid the box down her sheets, and slid after it.  You then came to a problem, the door was shut and obviously you couldn’t reach the knob.  You decided to just leave the box by the door, and come back when the door was open.  You slid under the door, did your morning routine in your room, and went to the kitchen for breakfast.  Luckily you were able to catch Jen while she was eating her breakfast.  “Hey Jen, little help.” You said.  “Morning Tim.”  Jen said with a yawn, helping you to the table, and setting you buy her breakfast, and offered you some.  Her breakfast consisted of a cut-up apple, orange, and a banana.  You grabbed an apple slice that was taller than you and started eating.  Faye also woke up, greeted you both, and grabbed her breakfast.  “Hey Faye, off to work?” you said.  “Yeah, I’ll probably have desk duty all day, and since its Ashley’s day off, it’ll be boring.”  She said.  “I wish you could come, I’m sure we could have fun together.” She said with a wink.  You gulped, she it was amazing that she could be so sexy, and yet so intimidating.  “Yeah, we could have lots of fun too.” Jen said with a genuine smile.  “Hey Jen it’s raining today, mind dropping me off at work?” Faye asked.  “Sure no problem.”  Jen said.  Faye soon got ready to go to work, and Jen was about to do the same.  “Hey Jen, could you open Kim’s door a crack before you go, I left something in there last night.”  You said.  “Sure Tim no problem,” Jen said.  Jen opened the door up for you, and saw that Kim had cleaned up her room, then she got curious.  “What did you leave in her room?”  Jen asked.  “Just a present that Kim gave me last night,” you replied, grabbing the small box, and carrying it to your room.  You were able to push the box through your little doorway, and made a spot for it like your own dresser.  “Okay, see you later,”  Jen said “as she left the home.  She drove to her work.  What happened last night between them, and what was that gift that she gave him?  She thought to herself.  “What’s up?”  Faye asked.  “It’s just that Kim seems to be taking this love thing really serious, she gave Tim this gift last night.”  Jen said.  “Yeah tell me about it, I heard that she even showered with Tim a few nights ago.”  Faye said.  “What?!” Jen asked, surprised at Kim’s forwardness.  “Yep, who knew she’d be such stiff competition.” Faye said.  “Yeah, and now Cindy’s in the mix too.”  Jen said.  “But, Tim knows her the least out of everyone right?  He probably would he choose her, besides he doesn’t have her phone number right?” Faye said.  “Oh I gave it to her last night.”  Jen said.  “Okay, she’ll be tough, I just really want Tim to stay in the house, so long as that’s the case, I’ll be happy.”  Faye said, before Jen dropped her off at the gym. 

 

Back to you, you checked your phone, and you received a text from Julia saying that she heard from Ashley that she wanted you there today, and that she’d be there to grab you at 11am.  With your extra time, you turned on the light and further inspected your new clothes.  You got T-shirts in six different colors, plus black and white, some new sweat pants, in black and grey, some shorts, and everything fit perfectly.  You put on the red hoodie, and some grey pants.  You decided to relax in your room for the time being.

At about 10:45, Kim woke up.  She realized that she’d turned over in her sleep.  “Tim, Tim?” she asked, giving her body a once-over.  “Phew” she said, thankful to not have woken up with her tiny boyfriend crushed to her boob or something embarrassing like that.  Although, a part of her was disappointed to not wake up next to Tim.  She got dressed, and walked out into the hallway, right then she saw you leave your closet.  “Morning Tim.” She said, she then noticed that you were wearing some of the clothes that she just gave you.  “Hey Kim, The clothes are amazing.” You said.  “Glad to hear it,” she said, beaming.  You both then heard a knock on the door.  “That’s gotta be Julia here to pick me up,” you said.  Kim walked towards you and picked you up.  “If she’s here to pick you up, then that means that our little date is officially over.”  She said.  “Yeah well I enjoyed it,” you said.  “Say, the other girls said something about a goodbye kiss,” Kim said, smirking, followed by her puckering her lips.  You happily obliged and kissed her.  Just when you finished the kiss, Julia decided to let herself in. 

“What’s happening guys?  It’s raining like crazy out there, why won’t you let me in?” she said, in her usual high-energy self.  She saw the two of you standing close and smirked.  “I hope I wasn’t interrupting anything,” Julia said, slyly.  The both of you turned a little red in the face but denied it.  “Anywho, Ashley’s gonna be here soon to check out the house,”  Julia said.  “Yeah, I guess we better get over there.” You said.  Kim held out her hand, so that you could walk onto Julia’s awaiting hand.  “Kim what do you have today, streaming?”  Julia asked.  “Yep, I’ve fallen behind a bit with life stuff, so I gotta make some kind of content.”  Kim said.  “Cool, well have fun.”  Julia said.  “Alright, Let’s go, see you later Kim.”  Julia said, as she turned and left your home.  

Chapter End Notes:

TO ANYONE WHO CARES

I stopped writing this story a long time ago, it never got any reviews, and it's view count wasn't great either, I won't add on to this series at anytime in the future.  Also, everyone can find redemption through Jesus.