- Text Size +

Jen walked inside with you in hand.  Faye was at the counter, setting up ingredients, she was wearing her yoga pants, and a white apron.  “Hey you two, how was it?”  Faye asked.  “It was nice.”  You both said.  Kim came out of her room, and walked to the kitchen.  “Hey guys.”  Kim said, grabbing a snack.  You noticed that she looked pretty tired.  “Hey listen Faye, Kim, Jen’s friend Cindy, also confessed.”  You said.  Kim and Faye both looked at you, then to each other.  “Let’s hope she’s the last one.”  Faye said.  It wasn’t much of a reaction.  “Whatcha makin for dinner?” Kim asked.  “Chili.” Faye said.  You, Jen, and Kim each stopped moving for a brief moment.  Chili, I love chili, but since moving here, I learned to fear what happens to these three after eating it.  You thought.  Kim, and Jen both saw this as a new tactic.  As if Faye just pulled out a freaking RPG on the battlefield of love.  They both loved chili too, but they too knew that they’d all get gassy from it.  This was nothing less than an act of sabotage from Faye. 

You, Jen, and Kim all went to your rooms, and prepared for the night to come.  You were mentally preparing yourself for the nuclear apocalypse that was about to befall your home.  Jen was also preparing her battle strategy, because of the early time of dinner, there was the possibility that all of you would watch a movie.  Jen thought.  Kim on the other hand took a short nap.  Whilst you and Jen were on your date, and Faye was at work.  Kim was working hard, cleaning up her room.  For the first time in a while. She did her laundry and her sheets, took out the trash, picked up her floor and vacuumed.  She did get to do some video editing, and some small reactions on her livestream, but that was all she could manage today. 

Soon Faye called all of you to dinner, you fallowed Jen to the kitchen, but was picked up by Kim.  You sat between Kim and Faye.  You got a bowl that was made by cutting a yogurt cup in half.  Dinner was pleasant enough, but it was just the calm before the storm.  “We should watch a something together.”  Faye suggested, starting dinner cleanup.  “Like what?” Kim asked, still tired from her nap.  “Maybe a Harry Potter move?”  Faye said.  “I’ve seen those tons of times.” Kim said.  “What about the Musicals?”  Jen asked.  “Musicals?” you asked.  “You guys never watched the musicals?”  Jen asked.  “No.” you all said.  “Then we need to watch the first one tonight.”  Jen said, forgetting about the impending effects of the chili.  “Let’s watch it then.”  Faye said, finishing cleanup, and walking to the far end of the couch.  Faye had planned this, sitting farthest from you meant that you’d be hit by Jen’s and Kim’s farts, but not hers.  You made your way to the couch, and stood between Kim, and Jen.  You definitely needed to get to higher ground.  You thought.  You did like hanging out on Jen’s shoulder, but it was Kim’s turn to date you.  You pondered.  Jen then saw you beside her, and picked you up, and placed you on her right shoulder, so you’d also be beside Kim.  “I guess your stuck with me a little longer.”  Jen said.  “Not a problem.”  You said, kissing her cheek.  Faye and Kim, saw this, but said, nothing, planning their next attack.  Faye found the YouTube playlist, and played the show.  Luckily Kim put her account on the T.V., so you guys didn’t have to watch any adds.  You all watched the tragically underrated performance.  You all laughed at the humor of the show.  Then got to part six, and Ginny’s song.

“Everything is fallen, and I don’t know where to land.”  That’s a good line.  You thought.  Apparently, everyone has fallen for me, and I don’t know where to land, who to choose.  You thought to yourself.  You looked at the girls around you, Jen was blushing.  “I gotta go, don’t pause it.”  Jen said, leaving you on the sofa, and sprinting to the bathroom.  Now you were right beside Kim’s butt.  Thankfully Jen shortly returned, and put you on her shoulder.  You saw that Kim, had that same expression Jen was making, and so was Faye.  Then you realized.  They were all holding it in for you.  They were making an honest effort to not fart near you.  I have such great friends.  You thought to yourself.  You then saw the visible discomfort on their faces.  You took a deep breath, thinking it could be you last fresh air for a while.  “Girls, if you really need to y’know, fart you can I w-won’t mind.”  You said.  “you sure Tim?” Faye asked, chuckling.  “Yeah, don’t suffer on my account.”  You said. 

…….PPPPPFFFFFTTTTT Kim farted beside you, there was a delay, but the smell hit you all the same, as toxic as ever.  PPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT Faye farted too, but she was a ways away from you. PPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT Jen farted after Faye, apparently she didn’t get it all out in the bathroom.  You all looked at eachother, for a second, and all started laughing histarically.  This however caused you to fall off Jen’s shoulder, and onto the sofa, right on time for another one of Kim’s farts.  This time, Kim leaned to her right side, lifting her left cheek up, farting in your direction.  But, then you because of Kim’s indention on the couch, you ended up rolling under her ass.  “Hey wait!!!” you yelled, before, Kim leaned back trapping you under her.  “Sorry about all the gas Tim.”  Jen said, looking at her shoulder for you.  “Tim?  Where’s Tim?”  Jen said, standing up.  Faye paused the musical.  Luckily Kim got up too, and her butt didn’t end up grabbing a hold of you, so you were found easily by the girls.  “Oops, sorry about that Tim.”  Kim said, clearly embarrassed.  “It’s okay Kim, don’t feel bad.”  You said, Jen then put you back on her shoulder, and Faye resumed the musical.  Even though it really stunk, it was nice to share this moment with the three of them.  You all continued watching the musical, one of you farting, followed by the laughter of the others, and soon the musical was over. 

“That was better than I thought.”  Faye said.  “Yeah, it was pretty good.”  Kim said.  “Glad you all liked it.”  Jen said, leaving to her room.  “It’s like nine o’ clock, are you going to bed already?”  Faye asked.  “Yeah, I feel a bit tired tonight.  Good night everyone.”  Jen said, walking into her room.  “I call the shower.”  Faye said, getting up, and walking into the bathroom.  Leaving you and Kim alone.  “That was a pretty good play.”  Kim said.  “Yeah I liked it.”  You said, getting up to leave.  “Hey Tim.”  Kim said.  “Yeah?” you asked.  “Come to my room, before you go to bed.”  Kim said, getting up, and heading to her room.  What’s that about?  You thought.  Then the night proceeded regularly.  You marked down the days events, in the notes of your phone, waited for everyone to shower before, you bathed in the toilet for the first time in a while.  It would be great, if they could install a bathtub or shower, like the miniature toilet that you have, but hooking a shower to a pipe, is much more complicated, than hooking up a toilet, to a drain, and manually filling it with water.  Then you were ready for bed, when you got a text from Ashley. 

“Hey Tim, I got in touch with Julia, and I’m coming over tomorrow, for a tour.  Would you mind dropping by too?”

“Sure, no problem”

“Thanks, goodnight”

“Good night”

You were ready for bed, then you remembered Kim’s words, and you walked to Kim’s room.