- Text Size +

The next day you woke up, and got ready right before Jen came to wake you up.  “Hey Cutie, time for our date.”  She said, wearing a black skirt, that almost went to her knees, and a pink blowse, under a blue jacket.  She picked you up, and gave you a kiss on the cheek, and you did the same.  You both had your usual breakfast, said bye to Faye as she ran to work.  Interestingly Kim was awake this morning.  “Hey guys.” She said yawning.  “Hey.” You said.  “You’re up early.”  Jen said.  “Yeah well, I need to get a lot of editing done today.” She said, grabbing some fruit.  Soon you and Jen left in the car, off to her work a twenty-minute drive away.  You sat on her shoulder, but she hit a speedbump, which sent you tumbling into her cleavage. 

Once there Jen placed you in her jacket pocket and she made her way to her workspace.  She worked for a company called Ladies where, they made and sold clothes inspired by places all over the world.  She shared a room with a girl named Veronica, but she was out sick yesterday so she wasn’t there.  Jen took you out of her pocket, and showed you the room.  It was nice 2 big desks, 2 computers, a minifridge some posters of product advertisements.  “Nice place.” You said, as Jen placed you on her desk.  “Thank y-“ Jen started, when she was interrupted.  Her boss, Ms. Vetement opened the door.  Jen instinctively swiped her hand, making you fall on her chair.  “Jen, thanks for being so punctual, but this is urgent.”  She said.  “What is it?” Jen asked, making sure that her boss’ view of Tim was blocked.  “you better sit down.”  She said, stepping into the room.  Without thinking, Jen did so, because of her boss’ commanding presence.  “Veronica has been out sick these last few days, however she had a very important marketing assignment, for us due, however corporate needs that advertisement campaign planned by the end of the day today.”  Ms. Vetement said.  “Today but that’s not enough time.”  Jen said.  “I know, and I know that I’ve asked a lot of you since you started, but if you manage this, then you can have an extra week’s vacation time, usable this year or next.”  Ms. Vetement said.  “Okay I’ll try.” Jen said.  Ms Vetement took her Jen’s hands, and said, “I have absolute faith that you can do this.”  Then promptly left the room.  “Oh man I wanted to have an easy day with Tim toda-“ Jen said.  “Oh my gosh Tim!” she said, standing up. 

Under Jen’s soft butt, you couldn’t hear a whole lot, but it sounded serious.  You were thankful that Jen’s quick thinking her boss didn’t see you, but you weren’t so happy to be reunited with Jen’s pink panties.  The conversation above ended quickly, and ou were lifted up.  “Tim I didn’t mean to.”  Jen said, but she didn’t see you on her chair, she felt her skirt, but you weren’t there either.  Then she felt between her cheeks, and pulled you out.  Her face was red, but it was cute.  “Oh Tim, I didn’t mean to do that.”  She then brought you to her face, for a kiss on the lips.  “There, do you forgive me?”  Jen asked.  “Of course, Jen you did great.”  You said, reassuring her.  “Oh thanks, but I got to get to work, they need me to plan an ad campaign by the end of the day.”  She said.  Jen thought for a moment, then a minute, then an hour.  “It’s already ten, and I’ve got nothing.” She said, chewing on some mint gum.  “Well maybe I can help.”  You said.  “Thanks Tim, but I don’t know.”  Jen said.  “Come on shoot.” You said, playing with a ping pong ball painted to look like a basketball.  “Well a lot of times we’ll market foreign clothes to America, or vice versa, or other countries, to others.  But this time, it is just modern clothes to modern Americans.”  Jen said.  “Hmm that is tough.”  You said.  “Say Tim, what do you look for in girls?  I mean what do you think is sexy?”  Jen asked.  You were a little stunned in the forwardness of her question.  But you thought for a moment.  “Well honestly if you look on the internet, it’s full of girls trying to look sexy for whatever reason, and it sometimes feels like there’s no girl next door type girls anymore.”  You said.  Jen grabbed you and brought you in for another kiss.  You could definitely taste her minty breath.  “Tim you’re a genius, a line of clothes inspired by the cute, innocent nature of a girl next door.”  Jen said.  Jen then got to work, while you entertained yourself.  2 hours passed, and it was time for lunch.  “Tim, I think I did it.”  Jen said.  “Already, you work fast.” You said.  “Yeah well, when you love your job, you do it quickly, I guess.  Jen said.   “Man, so few people in the world get to do a job that they love.”  Jen said, looking up to the ceiling.  “What did I do to deserve this job?”  Jen said, looking at you.”  “What did I do to get a date with you?”  you asked.  “We’re both lucky.”  You said.  “Oh right, sorry this probably isn’t as exciting as Faye’s date.  Jen said.  “No this is about the same so far.”  You said.  “Really?” Jen asked.  “Yeah, except I didn’t get to help out with Faye’s job at all.  It’s nice to be helpful.”  You said.  Jen smiled at you, understanding what you meant.  Jen, then left the room to pitch your idea to her boss.  “Jennifer this is a fantastic idea, and you did it before lunch.  I will immediately forward this to corporate, and make sure you are given full credit.  You really saved my ass kid.”  She said.  “Thanks ma’am” Jen said.  “You should take the rest of the day off, you’ve earned it.”  She said.  “Oh thank you so much.”  Jen said.  “No thank you.”  She said.  With that Jen left Ms velement’s office and got back to you. 

“Tim great news, she loved the idea, and I got the rest of the day off.”  Jen said, happily.  “That’s great!” you said.  You both then heard Jen’s tummy rumble.  “Sorry, I am pretty hungry.”  Jen said.  “Me too.”  What did you bring for lunch?” you asked.  “Just some salad.”  Jen wanted to bring something else, but the only other left overs was left over taco meat, and Faye took the last of the lo mein.  Jen put the Tupperware of salad on her desk.  You both ate regularly at first, then you got an idea.  You picked up a piece of carrot that at you size was like a big frisbee.  “Open wide.” You said.  Jen saw what you were planning and leaned closer and opened her mouth.  You tossed, and it went in.  “Woo score.”  Jen said, spinning in her chair.  You then did the same with a piece of celery.  Then it was time for the big bad cherry tomato.  You tossed, and it bounced off her chin, and fell in between her boobs.  A smile then crept onto Jen’s face.  “Oh I can’t reach it.  Can you get it for me?” Jen said, placing her chest on the table in front of you.  You walked up to her, and had to climb in between her boobs to get to it, but you got it.  “My hero.”  Jen said, popping the tomato in her mouth.  Soon you finished eating, and Jen left her building. 

“Oh I know, you can see my college campus!”  Jen said, driving the short distance. To the college.  Jen parked in one of the lots, and walked into the campus.    “Oh yeah, Cindy is probably done with her classes now, we should go visit her.”  Jen said, to you on her shoulder.  Her hair was long enough, so you could hold it in front of you like a curtain, if anyone passed you.  You got flashbacks to Saturday, getting crushed by Cindy’s ass, being trapped face to face with her anus.  The onslaught of farts, and… Cindy’s good looks.  She was a beauty, and she did apologize, after pulling you out of her butt.  You thought.  I really hope that it won’t be awkward between us.  You thought.  Jen then texted Cindy, who quickly responded, and told you both to meet her at this small picknick area, sandwiched between a library, and a large school building named Ain Hall.  Jen apparently knew the spot well, and she made her way there quickly.  While walking there, Jen made sure to point out places she frequented when she was a student.  “Over there, Exile Hall, is where I took my business classes.  And there, Ain Hall, is where I took most of my Gen Ed classes.  And here, Random Anon Library is where I would study.”  Jen said, happy to traverse her alma mater.  “Cool.”  You said, not really knowing what to say.  Jen then looked at you.  “It was there at Ain Hall, where Kim, Faye, and I became friends.”  Jen said.