- Text Size +

 

Some time passed and you too simply enjoyed the serene day in the park.  You both simply listened to the others’ stories, and then replied with a new one.  Once it was five thirty, Faye bought a hot dog, and continued walking, past the hotel, and some houses and restaurants, and made it to the beach.  “Over there is where Kim, Jen, and I won that beach volleyball tournament.”  She said, pointing to a handful of volleyball courts.  The beach was pretty empty, since it was a Tuesday, six o’ clock.  “I wonder what Kim and Jen did for dinner.”  You said.  “Well it is Kim’s night to cook, she probably made something simply like tacos.”  Faye said.  “Kinda glad I’m not there.” You said, jokingly.  Faye chuckled, as she walked along the beach.  She took off her shoes, and sat down, so her feet were in the water.  “Brrrr the water’s chilly.”  She said, looking at the night sky coming from the east.  “Yeah, it gets cold.  Do you really like the beach?”  you asked.  “Yeah, since I was a kid.  Especially this time, with the sun behind us.  Best time for walking.  My family would walk together at least once a year here.  What about you?”  She asked.  “To me it’s pretty scary, there could be a big fish, or the current could be too strong, and I could get swept away.” You said.  “Hmm yeah, I see what you mean.”  She said.  “But you know, if I fall, you’ll be there to catch me.” You said, looking up at her.  She looked back at you.  “Totally.” She said, before giving you a kiss.  Then you both sat there looking at the horizon.  You wanted to do that cheesy move where the guy puts his arm around his date, but clearly it wouldn’t work, but then you saw her right hand in her lap.  You sprung off her shoulder, bounced off her breast, and tumbled on her tummy and reached her lap.  When you got there, you placed your arm around her thumb, since it was the best you could do, and it was about the same size as you.  Faye saw what you did, and Sarah was right, her thumb felt safe.  It was just her thumb, but that was enough.

“Now, we should start heading home.” She said, standing up and walking to her shoes and belongings.  She showered off her legs, and dried them with a small towel from her bag, and then got her shoes on.  “We’re pretty far, at least like six miles.  It’s gonna be a long walk.”  You said.  “Hmm well not if I run.”  Faye said.  “I don’t know Faye if you run, I might fly out of your chest.”  You said, chuckling.  “Who said anything about my chest?”  Faye said, smiling mischeviously, and picking you up.  “Wait Faye.” You said.  “I bet if I ran, we’d get home in under an hour.” She said, bringing you behind her.  “Still you know, I-“ you started. “What was that babe? I didn’t catch that.”  She said, before pulling back her shorts and panties, placing you in, and snapping you against her cheeks.  She then grabbed her phone and started a timer.  She then started running.  This wasn’t like her casual jogs to work, this was practically a sprint.  Her strides were long, each step pulled you further and further between her cheeks.  But oddly it wasn’t so bad.  You were still on a date, right?  You thought, attempting to playfully grab her butt, to no avail.  Faye ran, and she ran fast, past the board walk, and past the hotel and through the park.  You weren’t having as pleasant of a time, as you had been pulled to the center of your date’s ass.  I mean it wasn’t THAT bad, but still.  Faye kept running and running, she had done a couple 10Ks in the past, so it wasn’t too big a distance for her. 

Eventually she got home, and pulled out her phone.  “Ha 48 minutes.”  She said, triumphantly.  She then bent over and picked her passenger out of her ass.  It was sweaty and warm, and you looked like you just lost a boxing match.  “My butt always seems to do a number on you.” She said, reaching for the door knob.  “Wait.” You said.  “What?”  Faye asked.  You stood up in her palm.  “This is the end of the date, I think I owe you a kiss.”  You said.  Faye smiled at your assertion.  “Alright.”  She kissed you and you kissed back.

Faye walked in the house with you in hand.  “Hey how was your date?”  Jen asked on the couch.  “I had a great time.” Faye said.  “It was nice.” You said.  “Glad to hear it.”  Jen said.  “But tomorrow you’re with me.”  Jen said, with a wink.  “Oh it’s going to be so much fun.”  Jen said, grabbing you and putting you to her cheek and spinning.  Faye walked to the bathroom and began her shower.  You were a bit disappointed, as you wanted to shower with her again, but your date with her was over, and it is Jen’s turn.  Kim walked into the kitchen to get a snack.  “Hey Tim, how was it?” she asked.  “It was great.” You said.”  PPFFFFT Kim farted.  Luckily, she was in the other room.  “Sorry you missed taco night.” She said.  “Listen you two, Ashley sort of confessed to, so I guess we might have to put her in the rotation.” You said, sheepishly.  “Really?” Jen asked, astonished.  Kim didn’t say anything, she just walked back to her room.  You and Jen waited for Faye to finish up in the shower, then Jen helped you with getting the sink ready for you to shower in, while she got in the real shower.  It wasn’t as nice as Kim’s and Faye’s actions, but looking at Jen’s blurry silhouette. Was a very interesting experience.

Soon you both finished up, and Jen dropped you off in your room, before going into hers.  You then got to your phone and texted Julia 

“Julia, I think I found you a roommate.”

“?”

“Her name is Ashley, she works not too far from your house, and she really needs to find a new place.”

“Tim that’s great”

“Just ask Faye for her number”

“Will do thanks”

“No problem”

“So what are you wearing?”

“?”

Julia then texted you a photo of her in a yellow bra and panties, with her left hand in her panties covering her crotch.

“Julia!!!”

“Did I make your heart skip a beat?”

“Good night Julia”

“Good night Casanova”

You spent a few hours catching up on news stuff or the few meager investments that you had, then you started to get tired.  You got ready for bed, and were about to go to sleep.  I wonder if Jen needs me to wake up early tomorrow.  You thought, Faye left early to walk to work, maybe Jen wanted to take a detour or something.  You got up and walked to Jen’s room, and you passed under her door.  You didn’t see her, so you decided to climb on her bed.  Once you got to the top, Jen walked in the room from brushing her teeth.  She was only wearing some pink panties, and matching pink bra. You covered your eyes and yelled to her.  “Hey Jen sorr-“ *door closed* Jen didn’t hear you, and she turned to her mirror on her door.  She quickly gave herself a once over, and….Bomph sat down.  You were going to yell again, but since your eyes were covered, you didn’t see her titanic rear come crashing down.  Followed by her moving her butt to get comfy.  You were hoping that this stuff stopped the other night, when she stopped herself, but I guess you couldn’t expect her to change over-night.  Not to mention that she had no reason to expect you were here after she dropped you off at your room.  You thought.  “I don’t know, maybe I should wear the blue ones.” She said aloud.  You tried to yell again, but it was no use under the weight of her butt. 

PPPPPPFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT

Jen released, a loud fart on you sending vibrations through her ass.  “O M G, I hope I don’t do that during our date tomorrow, I’d probably die of embarrassment.”  She said laying down on her bed.  “I really hope we can have a good time tomorrow.” She said.  Me too, you thought.  “Okay,” she said, slapping her self to stay focused.  “I gotta make sure we’re both up by 8am.” She said, making sure her alarm was set on her phone.  There’s my answer.  You thought.  Jen then got under her covers and slept on her right side.  This was fortunate for you, because unlike on her back or front, it was easiest to get out of.  You simply used your strength to move a little bit of but flesh at a time, and sort of slid out.  That’s not to say it was that easy or quick, it still took a solid ten minutes.  Once out, you did a little fist pump in the air, and kissed her right cheek.  But, as if to kill your mood…PPPPPFFFFFFTTTTTT  Jen farted on you again.  You promptly ran under the covers, past her feet, and slid out on to the floor.  You then hurried back to your room, luckily the smell of fart didn’t stay on you.