- Text Size +

“Ashley what’s wrong?” you asked.  “Just, rent is gonna be pretty hard to make this month.” She said.  “The cost for food and gas has been going up recently, but you probably don’t have to worry about that.”  “I really wish I could live closer to work you know?”  “It’s just me in my apartment, so there’s no one to share the costs with.”  She said, looking at you.  “Woah sorry to dump all that on you, I know it isn’t your problem.”  She said.  She was right, you didn’t need to worry about gas, since you didn’t drive, and you ate so little that you weren’t worried about food.  You thought for a moment, then got an idea.  “Ashley I know what you can do.”  You said, excitedly.  “What?” she asked surprised at your sudden energy.  “Our neighbor Julia, she’s got the house to herself now, and she’s starting to feel lonely.”  You said.  “That’d be great Tim, but houses are expensive.” She said.  “No no wait, her parents pay for her living there, they own the place.”  You said.  “Really?” she asked.  “Yes really, she told me yesterday.”  You said.  “Tim, that, that sounds perfect.” she said, suddenly relieved of almost all of her previous concerns.  It was like she was about to cry.  “Tim I, Thank you so much.  I love you, you’re the best.”  She said, she brought you to her face, and kissed you.  Mwwaa,  mmmmwwaa,  “You’re always so good to me, That’s why I love you.” mmwwaa It was a unique and shocking experience for you, the repetitive short kisses.  Her lips her fuller than Faye’s, and there was this strong taste of cinnamon from the hot tamale’s candy she had been snacking on. 

 

Then Ashley realized what she was doing.  “oh my gosh, what’d I just do?” she asked, dropping you to the table.  “Ashley it’s okay.”  You said.  “It’s not okay, my best friend likes you.” She then slapped her hand over her mouth.  “I shouldn’t’ve said that.”  She said, red in the face.  “It’s okay Faye told me.”  You said, trying to calm her down.  “She did?  That’s great!”  she said.  “But I that means that you two are together now, and I shouldn’t go for you anymore.”  She said.  “Ashley it’s okay, me and Faye aren’t exactly boyfriend and girlfriend write now, it’s just really complicated.”  You said.  Ashley was interested, she looked up at the clock.  “I’ve got time.”  She said, opening her lunch, and eating her sandwich. 

You told her what happened these last 2 days, sparing the wardrobe details, and mostly talking about what Julia said, and your dating system.  “Wowwww.  “Five beautiful girls confessed to you, when did you become so popular?” she said.  “I was wondering that too.” You said.  Well then, I guess I’ve got some tough competition.” She said.  “But I’m not afraid.  I’m gonna make you fall head over heals for me.” She said, pointing a finger gun at you.  You gulped.  “I’m sure I’ll have chances Saturday night.”  She said.  “Oh Ashley, apparently, Jen and Kim also made plans with their friends to come over then, so it’ll be like a small house party.”  You said.  “Oh that sounds fun.”  Ashley said.  “But still I’ll have my chances.” She said coolly.  Soon, Ashley’s lunch break came to an end, and she carried you back to your spot, and you waited.  Soon Faye came back to start her lunch break, she picked you up, and carried you back to the break room.  “How’s my little date doing?” she said, kissing you once nobody else could see you.  “I’m good.”  She then got her food from her bag, and started the microwave.  “Listen Faye, Ashley just confessed.”  You said.  “Really?  I was worried about that.”  She said.  “You’re not shocked?” you asked.  “she said something about that over the phone a few days ago, but I didn’t it was that serious.  This just makes it more interesting.”  She said.  The microwaved beeped.  Faye might’ve been out done, by Kim when it came to showing off her body, but she wasn’t going to lose the fight for his stomach.  She brought her famous Pork Lo Mein.  By using different seasonings and sauces, she was able to take away the smell of crock potted pork, and further change the flavor.  It was the perfect dish after Kim’s crock pot dinners, and great left over.  You loved this dish, it might even be your favorite dish since you moved in.  “Now we’re on a date, call me something cuter, babe.” She said.  She then held out a bit of lo mein for you to eat.  You did so.  It was delicious.  She then placed the fork on the table, and placed her chin beside you.  “Your turn, sweety.”  She said.  “O-okay, honey.” You said.  You picked up the fork, and grabbed some noodles, and angled the fork to her mouth.  It was the same difficulty as angling a ladder that was heavy on one side.  But, you did it.  “MMMM” she said.  You both then started eating regularly, to save on time.  “So how was working?” you asked.  “Oh how you’d expect.  The women that I trained today were all some moms finding something to do with their Tuesdays.”  She said.  “How was your time?”  she asked, drinking her drink.   “Not bad, just watching YouTube videos.”  You said.  “Yeah, sorry this date’s been boring, but get excited for after work.” She said with a wink. 

 

Soon your lunch ended, and you went back to your spot for a few hours.  Since you were at the gym, you thought you might as well do some work outs while you waited.  Although, it was hard to do them, with Ashley whistling at you when she got the chance.  Then Faye’s shift was almost over, since most of her clients were before lunch, and she just had one client after lunch.  Sarah was her name.  “Great job today Sarah.”  Faye said, patting her on the back.  “Thanks Faye, I just really wanted to look good for my boyfriend.” She said.  “Well with the work you’re putting in, I’m sure you’ll knock him dead.”  Faye said giving a thumbs up.  “Thanks, tonight we’re probably gonna snuggle up for a moving, it feels nice with his big arms wrapped around me.”  She said.  “I’m sure it does.”  Faye said, but for some reason felt a twinge of jealousy.  Sure she loved Tim, but she did want to feel a big arm wrapped around her making her feel safe.  Faye then silenced the thought.  No Tim’s great, I don’t need any of that.  She said to herself trying to shake the thought.

Faye then picked you up, got her stuff, and said her goodbyes, and left the building just before 2.  “So, what now?” you asked.  “You wanted to get to know me better, well you will.”  She said, stuffing you in her cleavage, so no one else would see you.  Faye then set out walking to a park, two miles away.  While she was walking, you couldn’t help yourself from getting a little playful, and you started caressing her right breast.  It was a little sweaty, but it wasn’t uncomfortable.  As you touched the sensitive skin, the boob would ripple.  You always liked when that happened, it was like even your small actions were felt.  Faye did feel your actions, as she walked into a small park that was by a large hotel building.  Faye sat down at a bench and pulled you out.  “Having fun?” she asked, flirtatiously.  “I am.” You said.  “Good, this is a date after all.”  She said.  She then placed you on her left shoulder, before giving you a small peck on the lips.  “See that Quilton hotel, my family would come here on vacation in the summer, and stay at that hotel.  We’d play at this park in the morning, maybe play tennis in that court.  I remember being five years old and my brother pushing me too high on the swing.  So then, he spent the rest of the day trying to cheer me up.”  She said.  “Sounds like a good brother.” You said, not really being able to relate.  “He sure is, he lives in the capital now, he’s a big corporate lawyer guy.  My parents are really proud of him.”  She said.  You never had a brother, you had a younger sister, and that’s who connected you with the girls, but that’s not the same as a brother.  “Your parents, were they good?” you asked.  “Oh yeah they were great, they really love both of us, dad did a lot of traveling for work, but when he was home, he was the best dad in the world.” She said, smiling to herself.  “What about you tell me about your family, I mean, I know you have a sister, but what else.” She said.  “My parents were pretty average, so I can’t complain.  No brothers, and we weren’t close with cousins.  My mom really likes her music, and dad likes cars, and sports, and that stuff.” You said.  “Cool.” She said.  She then saw a small ice cream cart by the hotel.  “Wait a second.” She said, sprinting off to the ice cream cart.  You weren’t worried about someone seeing you, as the park was empty, and Faye soon returned with a lemon ice pop.  “I’m back.” She said, putting you back on her shoulder.  She took a bite out of the pop, then offered it to you, which you also took a small bite out of.  “It’s good.” You said, suddenly remembering that first kiss you had with her.  “Yeah, I’ve always liked lemon, it reminds me of summer.”  She said.  You both then finished the Ice pop.  “Hey, is my tongue yellow?” she said, holding out her tongue.  “It is indeed.” you said.