- Text Size +

 

You were woken up by your alarm at 8am.  You got dressed, and headed to the kitchen.  No one else was up, so you got into a low cabinet, and found one of your boxes of raisins.  Soon Jen woke up and came into the kitchen.  “Hey Tim.” She said.  “Hey Jen, mind helping me get my breakfast on the couch?” you asked.  “Sure.” she said.  She picked up your raisins, and placed them on the couch.  “Are you excited to spend the day with Faye?” she asked.  “Yeah I hope it’ll be fun.”  You said.  “Just remember tomorrow you get to hang out with me at my job, so get excited.” She said.  Jen seemed to be in a hurry, and grabbed some fruit and left for work.  You walked to your climbing string then stopped.  I wonder.  You thought.  You did a deep squat and jumped as hard as you could, you ended up jumping over an inch off the ground, which to you was like 3 feet.  Not too shabby you thought as you climbed.  You ate the raisins on the couch while watching some YouTube.  Soon Faye walked out of her room and into the kitchen.  She had her breakfast, and grabbed her lunch.  She got her purse, and a tote bag with a jacket, and walked to you on the couch.  She was dressed in yoga pants shorts and tank top, with her long black hair in a pony tail.  “Ready to go?  B-babe?” she said.  “Ready.  B-babe.”  You both chuckled at each-others awkwardness.  She picked you up, and placed you in her cleavage and started off to the gym.  She usually ran to work, but this time it was a brisk walk.  The few times that Faye took you to the gym it was always in her butt, so this was a nice change of pace.  Since it was fall, the leaves on the trees were mostly red.  “Man, the trees are so pretty this time of year she said.”  she said.  You saw your chance and took it.  “They are pretty, but not as pretty as you.”  You said, trying to sound smooth.  “Awww thanks, you’re not so bad yourself.”  She said.  You both started laughing again.  “What else do you love about this time of year?” you asked.  “Hmmm Well it’s not too hot, not too cold, it’s just right.  It’s warm enough to walk to work without a hoodie, and No snow to slip on.” She said.  “Yeah the fall is great.”  You said.  As you got further into town, you saw some Halloween decorations, even though Halloween wasn’t for 3 weeks.  “So what do we do for Halloween?” you asked.  “Oh nothing too fancy, just set out a few decorations, and set out some candy.”  She said.  “Cool.” You said.  “Last year we were still in college, so we went out for drinks, but this year maybe we just stay in.”  she said.  “Why?” you asked.  “Well because we want to spend time with you dummy.”  She said smoothly. “Wow now that was smooth.”  You said, and you both chuckled.  Since more people were starting to be around, Faye decided to push you deeper in her cleavage for the time being, and soon she arrived at the gym.

Once there Faye went to the employee lounge to store her purse, and lunch, and get ready.  Then Ashley walked in.  “Hey Faye, what’s up?” she said.  “Hey Ashley, Tim’s here too.”  Pulling you out of her cleavage.  Ashley was surprised, She typically only saw Tim after she found him in her ass, but now Faye just showed him.  “Hey Tim, how are you?” asked Ashley.  “I’m good I’m good, You?” he asked.  “I’m fine.”  Ashley said.  “Hey Ash listen, you have desk duty today right?” Faye asked.  “Yeah why?” Ashley asked.  “Well why’ll I’m training clients, I need you to keep an eye on Tim, can you do that for me?”  Faye asked.  “Sure no problem.”  Ashley said.  “Great, because otherwise, I’d have to keep him in my ass all day.”  Faye said, jokingly, but she was the only one laughing.  Soon the work day started, and Ashley got to work at the front desk.  More employees showed up too, but quickly went to their respective work stations.  “My first training session isn’t for a half hour.”  Faye said.  “Well what are what are we gonna do till then?” you asked.  “Make out of course.”  She said, bringing you to her face, before kissing you.  You had been waiting for this all morning, you kissed back you used your hands to hold her face.  Faye laid down on the couch, still kissing you, sometimes allowing her tongue to pop out and lick your face.

Meanwhile:

Ashley was working the front desk.  It was pretty boring, but easy money, she mostly made sure people swiped their card correctly, and handed out basket balls, and towels to anyone that needed them.  To keep herself entertained, she just enjoyed some Hot Tamales, candy.  Even though she said that she was doing fine, she wasn’t.  “She was going to have trouble making rent this month, and she was tired of turning down offers for dates.  Sure she liked that people thought that she was attractive, but she didn’t want a boyfriend to distract her from her finances.  Also she didn’t want to be treated like some sex object, with nice butt.  What am I gonna do? She thought

Back to you:

You had never had such a long kiss before.  He didn’t feel like he was doing much, but Faye seemed to like something.  She pulled away.  “Faye stick out your tongue.”  You said.  She did so, and brought you to it.  You softly bit it, and licked it.  You then heard a slight moan from Faye.  Just then a female coworker walked in the room.  Instinctively Faye dropped you in her mouth.  “Faye your 9:30 is here.” She said.  Faye nodded to her.  You on the other hand grabbed her tongue and kissed it and licked it, anything that you could think of to get a cute reaction out of her.  Soon she stuck her tongue out to get you.  “Having fun.”  She asked, impressed at your gutsiness. “I am.” You said, proud of yourself.  Luckily your clothes only got damp and not soaked from her mouth. 

Faye then discretely placed you under the front desk by Ashley, she left you her phone, with the charger and some ear buds, to entertain yourself.  She then went on to train her client.  You unlocked her phone, since she told you her password was 073113, and just started watching videos to pass the time. 

The day passed by slowly, as you tried to drown out the sounds of the gym with the sounds of Helluva Boss.  Faye was booked for the whole day, so you didn’t get to say much to her.  At noon it was time for Ashley’s lunch, so she brought you with her so that no one else saw you.  She was looking off into space.  You noticed this.  “Ashley, are you… okay?” you asked.  “It must be nice, being so small, no responsibilities, need for a job.” She said.  “Ashley it’s not that great, a good chunk of the time it sucks, especially when around strangers.  “Was it bad that first time we met?”  she asked.  You were certainly taken aback by what she said, and remembered first meeting her.  (Unaware giantess TF: Dropped off - Writing.Com   Story choices: 1, 2 Faye, 3 takes you to the gym, 4 dropped off)  You remembered that the first things that Ashley said, all concerned your well being.  Even when she found you on Faye’s butt in bed, her first thought wasn’t that you were a pervert.  It was whether or not you were okay.  That continued all those other times Faye played that stupid hide Tim, Ashley seeks game.  No matter where Faye hid you, Ashley’s first concern was seeing if you were ok.  You always liked that about her, and now you had the chance to return that concern. 

Ashley also thought back to that time.  She had a rough day she kept getting sent these horrible stories of domestic violence and crime, as if the whole world wanted her to be too afraid to have a boyfriend.  To the point where she instinctively turned down dating requests from anyone who asked her out, for fear of getting hurt, even though the ones who asked her probably would never do something like that.  Then she heard about Faye’s roommate, a man rooming with three girls, and she immediately thought that he might be some sort of fiend.  Then when she saw him, all of that changed.  Here was a man who she wouldn’t have to worry about hurting her, and who was shown to be very forgiving.  Not to mention that he was pretty cute.  Also she didn’t want to be seen as some sex object or something like that, and she got the feeling, that he wouldn’t see her like that.  From then on, she would secretly be hoping that Faye would play her dumb game, so that she could spend time with Tim.  The more time she spent with him, the more she saw how forgiving, patient, easygoing, and cool he could be.  Slowly but surely leading to her having feelings for him.