- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is quite a dense chapter and as such please do let me know if any spelling errors crept through.

Hands-on hips and towering above the fortifications, Herthrimdaz took in the dizzying breadth of the human settlement. Even with her monstrous height, it seemed to stretch on and on, this Varudin. So much to crush, so much to destroy. Her nipples were hard and erect already, her womanhood aching at the mere thought of just how much there was to eradicate. She wanted to lay into this Varudin, to lap up all the souls and taste their anguish. But she thought of a plan. There were just so many wonderful things to see. So many pitiful buildings of marble, cobble and wood that is. Smatterings of ruddy brown oak, of dull cobble between with little bits of smoke emanating from square holes atop. Ugly and minute, these pitiful constructions covered the land like weeds. All of it was nothing compared to the great obsidian towers, the basalt spires and the cities forged of hellstone back in the infernal depths. 


Those places of worship were impressive indeed she had to admit. So ornate in their design, so meticulous in their construction, their spires and bell towers casting shadows across and down the hill. The jewels of the city she assumed. Then there were all the larger hovels where the greedy must lay their head. There were open squares with minute stalls and churches. Slums and decaying houses sprawled ever outwards until they hit the fortifications that snaked and curved around the city. Tenements, warehouses, workshops, all on this side of the river. Anything significant and noteworthy, or at least could be called luxurious, sat on the other side of the bank. 


Varudin rose up on a hill, but to call it such was generous. At her height, the hill was nothing more than a lazy mound with a trail of flowing water at its base upon which the humans had built their nest around. Nothing more, nothing less. Given time and a few souls, she could flatten it all out into one even surface.


More importantly, her senses blazed. So many little dots scurrying around in the roads. The lovely sweet smell of fear wafted from the city streets. So many souls to snuff. so much essence to claim. It would be her utmost delight to reduce it to rubble, to turn a bustling home to humans into a charnel pit. Varudin would be a fitting sacrifice, the first step towards her ascension.


There was a little tickle on her feet. Herthrimdaz looked down and saw dots flying through the air. She squatted, lowering herself to get a good view of what exactly was going on. It didn’t help too much. She was already far too tall to really see any mortal. The walls themselves weren’t even tall enough to reach up to her ankles. There were some towers as well and they too were minute in stature against her. She squinted and found a few armed humans in silly uniforms atop the battlements and pinging off arrows. If this was all the fight they could put up against her, the humans really did stand no chance.


The imp smirked, wiggled her toes, unleashing a miniature tremor. The thick walls and mighty towers rocked. Loose and weakened stones broke from the fortifications, a section crumbled from the quake, the soldiers upon it crying out as they plummeted to their deaths. Herthrimdaz giggled, her earsplitting titter making the rest cease their ineffective attacks.


Their deluge of dots halted as they gawped in horror, the reality of the situation settling in. No mere weapon could fell such a powerful and immense demoness like her. But she wanted to press that reality in further. She mulled for a moment, conjuring up the best way to show these humans just how contemptible they were against such an enormous imp.


She smirked. Jeridell had bested her with her fingers, so why not employ such tactics on the humans? She brought up a finger and wagged it around, swirling high above the defences whilst she chose where it should land. One of the towers on her left, an ugly rectangular block of beige stone was the most fitting target. A blot on her sight which begged to be removed. “My turn now!” Herthrimdaz boomed. 


Her digit came down. The tower, insignificant against the giant finger descending onto it, exploded into dust as soon as the fingertip made contact. Herthrimdaz levelled the tower bit by bit in the hope she could feel some sort of resistance. The thing was so weak that it was taking more effort to concentrate on finding any sensation from crushing the tower than actually flattening it. In but a few seconds, Herthrimdaz’s fingertip struck the earth. A few souls, some squad of soldiers who manned their posts till the very end, were now within the imp. Yet the impact of her finger sent groundbreaking vibrations racing across the city. 


Walls shifted and collapsed, dwellings shuddered and fell. Dust clouds raced through the streets, swallowing flailing crowds of fleeing mortals beneath a dark blanket. Screams and wails of the humans caught in the midst of the pandemonium abounded. Herthrimdaz wanted to hold back her laughter. It was pathetic. Too pathetic. She had only just crushed one building, a flimsy tower with but a fingertip, and yet these humans were already floundering and on their last legs. They hadn’t even had a taste of what her real assets could inflict upon them.


Unable to stifle her laughter any more, she howled her high-pitched cackle. Glass shattered; eardrums burst. The imp’s uproarious joy brought the city to its knees. Above all the commotion, Herthrimdaz’s laughter blended into the chaos of crying and tumbling structures. “Just how weak do you have to be!” To add further insult, she flicked her finger, causing a block of houses to be vaporised on contact. Boulder-sized hunks of dirt which she had dragged up by the tip of her digit rained down as if launched from a horde of catapults. The colossal bits struck the city, ripping through neighbourhoods and streets, smashing through and pulverising any errant man or woman caught in its path. 


Wisps emerged from the chaos, floating up and flying into Herthrimdaz. The imp moaned as pleasure rushed through her. “Mmm~ a fine start…” she whispered. They swirled within. Pain and misery of hundreds of dead humans coalescing all at once. She clenched her fist, closed her eyes and willed herself to grow by harnessing such suffering. 


It was not enough. Herthrimdaz could not make the tingling become anything more. She huffed.  There was no need to rush she supposed.


Herthrimdaz rose to her full height, looming over the city. She turned away, her ass pointing towards Varudin. If those structures in that field of gold before were any indication, then she was about to unleash havoc on a scale never before witnessed. Herthrimdaz took a meagre handful of her fat ass and giggled, unable to contain her excitement, “Don’t worry humans! There are bigger and better things waiting for you!”


And with that scathing taunt, Herthrimdaz jiggled her ass. 


Those lucky enough to have escaped the dirt hunks found themselves caught in a storm of madness. The imp’s voluptuous and thick butt wiggled with such an unmitigated fury that it forced the terrified humans onto their knees. An earthquake coursed its way through the streets, the cobblestone roads splitting open and swallowing any caught in its path as the seismic uproar tore the city apart. The sheer weight being tossed about so easily by the imp was levelling shops and houses. Cries of despair were snuffed out as bits of timber and cobblestone came tumbling down from the crumbling buildings. Furniture, merchant ware and any inhabitants spilled out into the streets. Such earth-shattering jiggling of her thick and immense ass harvested a great bounty of souls as mortals were crushed and killed by her reverberating butt cheeks.


Herthrimdaz looked over her shoulder and grinned in delight, bearing her fangs. “What’s the matter?” She shrilled with laughter, wiggling and clapping her ass cheeks, “My ass too much to handle?” Death and destruction abounded throughout the city. To compound their misery, Herthrimdaz gave her butt a few hearty slaps, each more furious than the last. More souls came pouring, only prompting Herthrimdaz to keep on wiggling her butt to sustain the pandamonium. The tidal wave of human essence ebbed and so to did the imp. 


Smoke, dust and rubble. That was what remained of a quarter of the city. Anything close to Herthrimdaz was reduced to nothing. The streets were cracked, the nearby districts nothing more than piles of grey and brown debris. Limbs poked out here and there, the final resting places of those humans trapped and crushed beneath the wreckage. The screams and crying were further away now. She could sense that the majority of the humans now were deeper within the city. So many of them were trying to cross the river and seek refuge on the hill or corralling around its edges in the hope to escape. 


She sighed. Herthrimdaz was hoping that the devastation wrought by her little ass jiggle would have been enough to give her a growth spurt. Souls abounded and still, it was not enough. 


A few stragglers caught her eye, however. Beleaguered and lost mortals wandering the desolation, their clothes torn to scrap, blood oozing from gashes and scrapes. Some were swaying like drunkards, holding their heads as they stumbled about. A few kept their balance, the rest tripped on some wooden beam or pile of stone. Others were so overcome they sat down, their eyes wide with shock and disbelief, so detached from the moment they may have well been empty husks. 


Herthrimdaz smiled. She was all too happy to bring them back to reality. She turned and took her first proper step into the city. The once mighty fortifications that stood against her crumbled away into nothing more than rubble. It had withstood her footfalls but was lacking against her jiggling buttocks. Her eyes fell onto a small group of survivors, a few men attempting to pull out someone from beneath the wreckage. Once the shadow of the imp fell onto them did they realise bigger problems were afoot. 


“Watch out below!” Herthrimdaz boomed. If they did scream, she couldn’t hear them. Her foot came down, immediately vaporising anything beneath her sole. More essence wormed its way in. They tasted different. Their essence was sweeter, more decadent. She could comprehend their terror and see through their final moments in their eyes, how her grime-coated sole descended onto them. In the instant between life and death, she could feel the snapping of their bones, how their bodies were ground down into nothing more than a crimson stain on the bottom of her foot. 


It was then Herthrimdaz thought of a new plan. Mass genocide reaped a fine bounty, but the focused torture could be the key. 


There was another man hobbling away. She had to give it to him at the very least. He was dragging a limp leg, an arm was flapping about, yet he was trying to run as best he could. He was so coated in dust he looked like a grey ghost streaked with lines of red. A new target and an experiment. 


Herthrimdaz lowered herself down. Whoever was around was about to get very intimate with the curvaceous imp. First she squatted, then planted her hands and started to lower herself onto her chest to get a much better view of her soon-to-be playthings.


Convulsions struck as the ground buckled to deal with the shifting weight of Herthrimdaz. Tenement blocks were utterly flattened beneath her hands. A score of humans stared up in bewilderment at the gargantuan breasts coming down onto them, how her puffy erect nipples were racing towards them. Their final moments were watching the house-sized teets of Herthrimdaz smashing to them, squashing their weak bodies into paste. A final quake that sent the dawdling humans still alive onto their backs heralded that the imp had finally stopped moving.


When they looked up, they saw Herthrimdaz, her hands on her chin, elbows planted. So oversized was her chest, Herthrimdaz was using her boobs like cushions. Her insulting grin leered. “Let’s play a game shall we?” She rose a finger, “You all have five seconds to outrun my finger!”


The humans stared, overwhelmed with horror. It was then she realised that these mortals probably did not understand demonic. No matter. Adding insults to the slaughter made it all the more pleasing for her. The man she saw before, that blood-drenched slither, at least had the sense to try and run. Not that it mattered. He was clambering over a pile of wood and buried corpses when Herthrimdaz’s finger was above him. “Oh no!” she tittered, “You’re so close!” 


She pressed her finger onto him with as much delicacy as she could muster. These humans had been getting off far too light and she was now out to make an example. Her fingertip, the bringer of ruin to the fortifications of Varudin, now weighed down onto this man. Shrill wails and pained crying graced her ears. She kept it there for a moment and the howls of this tortured man became a blissful symphony. His throat went hoarse, the cries went weak and then there were no more serenades of suffering. Either he had passed out from the agony or he was dead from the strain. Better to make sure she thought and pressed her finger down fully. With a tremor and thud, her digit tapped the earth.


Herthrimdaz lifted her finger. A crater was left within the street and there was now a blot. Her tongue came out and licked the flakes of gore away, relishing the meagre taste of the blood, meat and bone. The soul of the man shot through and she witnessed his death flashing before her eyes. His death was succulent. He was on his knees, the world around him a thin slither as turquoise skin pressed upon him. He was screaming his lungs out, his bones breaking and splintering out from his skin, yet he could not move. He was forced to try and lift her finger away as if he could by some miracle garner enough strength to throw her immense digit away. Yet there was no reprieve for him. His fate was to endure Herthrimdaz’s finger and suffer his sundering. When the pain was too much and his throat under too much duress to keep up his howls, the man passed out. 


And how divine his soul was. All his suffering fattened him up to perfection. So Herthrimdaz decided to repeat the process. Survivor after survivor she happened upon she inflicted the same finger test. Each one failed predictably, but she found immense satisfaction from squashing the humans one by one onto her finger, lapping up their remains, and then moving on to the next. Soon there was a collection of souls who all shared a similar fate and she started to grow bored. Her grin wore out, her lips pressed into a thin slither. She needed a new method. 


A man poked his head over a pile of rubble and her eyes locked with his. The man ducked away and she could sense the sinking feeling in his gut. Her next victim, but what to do? Herthrimdaz realised she was resting on her solution. Why was her finger getting all the fun?


Clawing forward, Herthrimdaz dragged herself on her hands and knees. There was a deep crater in the outline of her body and deeper still were the craters her breasts left behind. She dragged herself forward, her boobs swaying left and right as she moved. Some half-blasted remains, the shells of houses and shops were knocked over by her boobs swinging about and smashing into them. She giggled at the feeling and at how the merest tap from her bosom was enough to reduce humanity’s buildings into nothing. 


Every time her hand came down, Herthrimdaz wiped out a block of Varudin. Poor houses, kitchens, bakeries, merchant shops, all were flattened beneath her. Ancient streetways and the winding labyrinth of the city were replaced by a set of handprints as the imp made her way onwards, leaving only a trail of hollow dwellings and the dead in her wake. 


Herthrimdaz loomed over the next specimen though it was hard to get a sense of where he was exactly. Her chest was so immense it was harder to actually to see what was beneath them. An unexpected issue to be sure. Before drowning in the souls of the wicked, she was already blessed with such outrageous proportions, but now everything was amped to the extreme, her breasts most of all. “I shall be merciful human! Pleasure my nipple and you will be spared!” She boomed and lowered her chest down. 


The same similar screams. A tickle on her teet, hands pressing against her nipple. She found her target, though, with its size, it would have been more effort to miss the human. Herthrimdaz bit her lip. His struggle sent a shiver down her spine. “Mmm~” she moaned, “That’s the spot…”


Peering to her left revealed a woman hiding in an alleyway. She looked at the man being crushed by Herthrimdaz’s nipple wide-eyed in disbelief and terror. Tears streamed down her face, her knees trembled, covering her mouth. The imp merely giggled, “Aww~ was he your lover?” She lowered herself, her nipple pressing down further onto the man. The woman screamed as the man’s body splintered further. “What’s the matter, can you not stand to see your man pleasuring another?” Herthrimdaz lowered and lowered, "I think he's starting to enjoy it!" She heard a snap and the man collapsed, his body a mess of broken limbs and protruding bone, all because of her dainty nipple. The woman stared in utter horror, her lip quivering until she screamed in agony, much to the imp's delight. 


Herthrimdaz scooted across. She aimed her nipple such that it hovered right above the woman. She swayed her breasts about, knocking down any surrounding buildings. “Don’t fret human!” Herthrimdaz caressed her nipple and fell down a tad, pushing her teet as close to the woman as possible, “You can still save him! Well, at least what's left that is!” The woman’s shrill wails were the only response. A crimson blot decorating her nipple pressed right into the face of a lover, seeing the man of her life turned into a bloody stain adorning her tit. She tweaked and pinched her nipple, rubbing the remains of the man into her, “Mmm~ he should be honoured to touch my breast…”


So lost in the pleasure of it all, Herthrimdaz dropped. A chorus of cries came as her breasts flattened yet more of the city, her boobs balling out as she bored into the ground. Men and women tried to flee but were swiftly consumed by Herthrimdaz’s chest. Each met the same horrific end beneath the imp. They would run, the shadow darkening around them. Next, they found the crushing weight barrelling down onto them, forcing them on the floor, their screams muffled and suppressed. In all the indignity of death at the hands of an overly-endowed imp, the humans would be pressed flat, their bodies compacting and breaking apart. All that was left of them was ground into the earth, a bloody mess of squished limbs and organs dotting a minute part of a gargantuan breast. And how it aroused their torturer to know it. 


“Oh my…” Herthrimdaz picked herself up. Bloody specks and smudged gore stains littered her boobs. Below were two yawning craters. She admired her handiwork, scooping up their cadavers and blood and then wiping them away on her hip. “Weren’t they so lucky to-” The sound of a bell broke her insult and drew her attention.


To her left, she spotted a church on the far side of the city. A brass bell clanged its heart out. There was a swarm of souls hiding over there. Herthrimdaz thought it strange. Were they that desperate to die beneath her? Maybe they thought the gods would save them? She shrugged her shoulders. At least they had the decency to gather in one spot.


There was a good stretch of the city between her and this church. Untouched abodes and dwellings, stalls lining the way next to storehouses and taverns, all ripe and begging to be crushed underfoot. A few souls lingered about. No doubt they thought the towering terrifying demoness might miss them, or that she would not find them hiding away like bugs burying themselves beneath the mud. Herthrimdaz licked her lips. How wrong they were.


She lifted her right foot and stamped downwards on a block of tenements. Her sole crashed through layer upon layer, breaking beams and shattering stone foundations. Harsh cracks and snapping sang out before the thunderous boom of her sole striking the earth. A puff of smoke erupted around her foot, shooting out debris into the surrounding structures. Herthrimdaz twisted and then swept her foot right, letting it wipe out three streets in one move. A few humans, tiny figures on the pavements, tried to flee but were soon caught beneath the imp, their sad screams snuffed out by her foot and turned into a sanguine smear. 


Herthrimdaz inspected her sole. Her underfoot was caked dark with dirt, bits of buildings and crimson splotches. Then her eye caught upon groups gathering in the street before her. Evidently, they had realised what the imp was doing and were now trying to find a new hole in cower in. A sordid idea blossomed. “Humans!” Herthrimdaz bellowed. The men and woman stopped in their tracks and stared up, beholding the thick and gorgeous demoness with horror and awe. She lifted her foot as if to crush them, but instead dug her heel ground before them, wiggling her toes. “Tend to my foot and I promise mercy!”


The gathering watched the looming sole, ducking in fear as if waiting for it to move. It soared higher than anything they knew, a monolithic foot that made a mockery of any construction. For a few awkward seconds, the humans stared at her foot and she watched them. Herthrimdaz rolled her eyes. Language barriers be damned, they were going to clean her sole one way or another. She lowered her foot and the usual screams resumed. 


As they ran down the street, her foot came pressing down. Rather than squashing them outright, Herthrimdaz let her foot hold above them. She could feel so many pairs of hands against her sole. Dozens of hummus crouched in darkness as Herthrimdaz’s foot was mere inches away from crushing their lives. She giggled at their touch. It felt like some were actively tickling her. She dropped her foot an angstrom lower. Cries of agony roared. “Beg humans! Mewl for me!” 


Barely perceptible strokes came. A few pathetic thuds. They were actually trying to punch her sole. The impudence astounded her. She lowered her foot more. The fighting stopped as more wails came. “Acurrsed humans! Lick and scrub my divine sole!” 


Grunts, bawling and howls. The humans were too busy suffering and eeking out their final moments to even clean or caress her sole. Herthrimdaz frowned. She crossed her arms and held her foot there. “If you shan’t obey then I shall have your screams instead!” Dropping her foot a bit more and she could start to feel a few dainty pops. There were still some tortured squawks emanating from those trapped beneath her sole. She giggled, imagining the survivors pinned on the floor next to a loved one or family member who had exploded into gore, unable to withstand the crushing pressure of her foot. She envisioned the mortal’s bodies collapsing and crumbling underneath her foot, wishing to somehow be free of the misery and torment inflicted onto them by her dirty sole. Herthrimdaz lowered her foot again. More pops this time, more humans turned into nothing more than broken bone and squashed viscera.


And still more lingered. How fortunate for them to endure so long, to be trapped under her foot. Those final mortals, how blood trickled from open wounds as their frames were sundered, forced to gag and endure the acrid waft of her sole, their muffled bellows of pain and languishment howled at the dirt and grime stuck on a gigantic imp’s sole as they saw their family, their friends, everyone they ever knew dying in the same inglorious way they were soon to share in. How lucky for these humans to partake in such amazing delights. 


“Fufu~, I commend you for worshipping my tender sole little ones. As I am a most generous demon, I shall let you join your loved ones!” Herthrimdaz pressed her foot down and squished the final humans with a satisfying pop and crunch. Tortured souls raced into her, their anguish joining with the others. She bit her lip, nursed her breast. She twisted her foot, grinding down the corpses and the wide street into nothing. Crumbling woodwork and stone became one with the chest-rumbling moans of Herthrimdaz. 


One final peal of the bell brought her back. 


Herthrimdaz grinned. More needed her attention, and there were certainly enough souls just begging to meet their doom by an imp’s sole. She lifted her left foot and repeated the same motion. Stamp and sweep, stamp and sweep. Each earth-shattering step shook the city and caused the imp’s curves to jiggle. Her ass wobbled with her tumultuous gait as clouds burst from her footfalls, a block of homes and shops gone beneath her sole every time she came crashing back down. So many humans poured out onto the street, like scurrying bugs from an upturned log. All they would find is darkness encroaching as Herthrimdaz’s foot blocked the sun and stamped on them, decimating their filthy hovels and flattening anything in her way. Stamp, crunch, sweep, stamp, crunch, sweep. The joyous rhythm of destruction Herthrimdaz happily followed as she tore through the city. 


The only interruption she would allow for is if a particularly large crowd of terrified humans filled one of the pathways. She would titter at their attempts, let her foot loom over, letting the debris and gristle fall from her sole. Scores of mortals died just from the wreckage that rained down. They would look up and see the gunk and crimson blotting her foot, then find Herthrimdaz’s sole racing towards them, their vision engulfed and then their life snuffed out as her foot collided into their minute frame, the only trace of their existence now a bloody mark and their grave a massive footprint left upon where their home used to be.


In the space of a few minutes, Herthrimdaz left an unprecedented trail of devastation. Not even the most calamitous natural disaster could rival the destruction she had carved through the poor quarters with just her footfalls. Gaping footprints littered Varudin. Wisps of smoke trailed into the air, dust settled onto littered corpses upon the shattered streets. Those buildings that had not been beneath Herthrimdaz’s foot crumbled in upon themselves, adding yet more rubble and ruin. The imp cast a look over her shoulder, shrugged and scoffed. Fun and easy. She stretched out, pretending that her merry jaunt of desolation across the city was actually a strenuous task. 


But now there were more interesting things to deal with.


The church was before her. She gazed down onto an open square and what she assumed would be an impressive-looking church, if she weren’t overshadowing it. Still, to its credit, it rose a bit above her ankle. It was a dull alabaster monstrosity, with blue and purple stained glass windows and with an impressive spire that house a large bronze bell. Odd that the fortifications were smaller than their places of worship.


Interestingly, there was a throng of people outside its mighty doors. Herthrimdaz squatted and saw that they were trying to enter. How they banged and scraped and pleaded for the gates to open. Some began to scatter as they realised Herthrimdaz loomed over. “Trying to run now? Hmm~ I don’t think so!” Using her finger, she carved out a trench around them, preventing any from escaping. A few were caught by her digit and were idly obliterated as she dug out this expanse. Any that wanted to flee would have to fall into a thirty-foot-deep trench. They were well a truly trapped now. 


Herthrimdaz fell onto her backside. Her fat gargantuan ass ploughed through the buildings behind, her cheeks making short work of the tenements and workshops. Those outside bounced into the air as Herthrimdaz’s full weight crashed into the earth. Cracks and fissures formed, marring the square with chasms. She shifted around and brought her legs around, planting them on either side of the church. Even with such a marvellous construction, a building that took decades to build, the structure paled in comparison to the imp, for her thighs were thicker and larger than the church. 


Caught in the midst of admiring her meaty thighs against the church, she found to her surprise some braved the trench. A few brave men, rather than die at the hands of the demoness, decided to fling themselves off into the abyss. Herthrimdaz scowled. Their souls came to her, but suicides were far less delectable. She had to act fast before more decided upon an easier way out. 


Herthrimdaz lent forward, pursed her lips and sucked in air. Mortals were lifted from their feet and flew towards the imp's lips, scrambling through the air until they found themselves within her mouth. Two seconds later, the entire crowd outside the church was gone. Herthrimdaz sloshed them about, swilling them in her saliva. She could feel each one swimming about, thrashing out against her tongue. Herthrimdaz hummed, knowing that such a simple sound up close would burst the eardrums of all those within her mouth.


Then she started to munch. Her molars crunched the mass of people down, a score of them were immediately eviscerated against her fangs. She could hear the crunch as she chewed, feel the mulching of flesh of bone as she ground them down into pulp. The taste of mortal flesh was decadent, rich with such blood and meat. A mass of fresh mortals overloaded her senses. Herthrimdaz swirled them around, delighting each time her taste buds flared. With one final mull, she exaggerated her swallow, emphasising a gulp for all to hear. The ball of ground-up humans slithered down her maw, a bulge appearing on her throat before it was gone. 


Essences flowed and she saw that some humans miraculously survived. They had seen the others get torn into pieces, their body parts suspended in Herthrimdaz’s saliva. Her tongue collected them all and then they raced down her gullet. Such humans fell through a wet red cavern in complete darkness, hearing the inner workings of her gut, the dirge of her heartbeat and each breath she took. They fell for what seemed to them an age, suddenly then emerging into her stomach. Her gut groaned as if to welcome its new inhabitants before they splashed into a river of acid. Submerged in her stomach acids, skin peeled, flesh melted, bone disintegrated. Coated in acid and flailing about in excruciating pain, her fluids stripped the humans until they were nothing. When the mass of mortals were consumed, her gut howled, bellowing like a victorious beast.


Herthrimdaz licked her lips. Something rose to greet her from her gut. She patted her tummy. Consuming mortal souls was adding a bit more pudge in unnecessary places. At least they were helping to bulk out her breasts and ass more. She gulped and rubbed her belly. Then her stomach roared and she felt a surge welling from deep within. 


She barely had a moment to understand before she opened her mouth and unleashed an explosive “URRRRRRPRP!” A cacophonous belch struck the church; the gates exploded inward, the stone walls buckled and shook, the stained windows shattered and sprayed glass shards, the bell tower convulsed and fell in upon itself, the ceiling caved in. Houses at the furthest end of the square rattled from the oncoming force. Once Herthrimdaz’s burp reached them, the buildings detonated, blown away by the force of the belch into chunks and bits. 


She patted her stomach and exhaled in relief. A swarm of souls came in. Their essence squirmed. They had taken shelter, heard the imp’s structure-shattering burp, a sudden whistling that grew as if suddenly a storm was hurtling towards them, only to be eviscerated, torn into shreds by the strength of her belch. “Oops~” Herthrimdaz covered her mouth as a feeble follow-up burp came to give belly relief, “Sorry about that!”


Enduring her stomach movements reduced the church’s grandeur to a pittance. It looked as if it was on its last legs. As if on cue, the front wall collapsed towards Herthrimdaz, revealing the humans within. Men and women of all ages and backgrounds filled the interior. Rich and poor alike, peasant to noblemen, all were cowering within its walls. The dead lined the pews, crushed by the caved-in roof or ripped apart by shards of glass. 


Herthrimdaz stared. A welling of emotion crashed into her, her very being trembling. She went to speak, to boom out some taunt in demonic tongue, but her excitement was too much. It was as if lightning were racing through her veins now. These miserable, pitiful, contemptible mortals. How could there be such woefully weak beings that could die at the hands of simple burp?


Rather than finish them off, Herthrimdaz wanted to let them know what their struggles meant. She started to stroke her pussy, feeling out her labia, twiddling with her nipple. Her bassy moans of delight made the surviving humans in the church tremble. She shifted her thighs closer. “Mmm~” her tongue rolled out and wetted her lips, “Your gods won’t save you now…” 


Quakes rocked the church as her thighs came slow and steady. Pudgy and thick, they scoured the stones of the square, a horrible grinding filling the air. Her thighs touched the walls and then collapsed inward, offering no resistance to the monumental bulk. Stonework and foundation crumpled and the terrified gathering found two gargantuan walls of flesh pressing in upon them. They scrambled over one another, howling and screaming, trying to final desperation to see if they could somehow scale Herthrimdaz’s voluptuous physique, yet her thighs offered no chance to clamour over them. Those caught fell beneath a tide of flesh, crying out for someone to save them as their body was crushed bit by bit from her thigh. They would throw an arm out, beg for mercy and relief as bones snapped and cracked beneath her thighs until they were then wholly consumed beneath Herthrimdaz’s pudge. More and more, the remainder in the church huddled tighter and tighter until they were in a line, pushed on both sides by the imp. Bunched together, the panic kept increasing as the horrible realisation sunk in that there was no escape or recourse from Herthrimdaz’s thighs.


Herthrimdaz giggled and squeezed the humans together. Already she could see them writhe and claw at her thighs, climbing over one another to escape the crush. All she did was titter and slowly pressed her thick thighs together. Men and women both old and infirm alongside young and boisterous, merchants and craftsmen with the homeless and the dregs, all were being crushed together as Herthrimdaz’s thighs overwhelmed them. Soon there was no room for them to move. They were pinned against her thighs, compressed and forced into place against her flesh. “Struggle for me mortals~” Herthrimdaz moved her thighs together more, delighting in the agonized wails, “I’m almost-” 


Her pussy was soaked; warm milk dribbled from her nipple. Pained memories of so many mortals invaded her thoughts. Her eyes rolled back. Pleasure wracked her mind. Her womanhood ached like it never had before. All the emotions of the slain came crashing in, swift and intoxicating. Death by her ass, by her thighs, by finger or by breast, all those final tortured moments swarmed and swirled as if she were caught in a whirlpool. Their lamentations were building into a terrible crescendo of misery and pain that fell in tune to the maddening palpitations of her heart. With a booming moan, she slammed her thighs together. The humans suffering ended in a loud crunch as all within the church were reduced to bloody pulp against Herthrimdaz’s thickness. She rubbed her thighs together and then parted them, revealing the pulverising torn forms of so many mortals who were now nothing more than crimson blots decorating her turquoise skin. 


She felt her form grow red hot. Her body was drenched in heat as if she had just bathed in the lava lakes in the hells below. The beating of her heart was all she could comprehend above the mournful wail of the souls within her. When she opened her eyes, Herthrimdaz found herself on her back, fingers thrusting hard and fast into her wet pussy, her free hand tending her breast and pinching a nipple. She was gasping, moaning, screaming her pleasure out for all to hear.


But it was not enough. She grabbed a handful of whatever she could get. Herthrimdaz clawed an unscared piece of the city, dragged it up and slammed it against her breast. Mortals and debris fell, sprinkling onto the desolation closer to the imp’s body. She felt the humans pop, the buildings shatter against her breast. Mortals fell from the heavens, plummeting to their deaths and breaking apart once they collided with Herthrimdaz’s body. 


It was so close now. 


Another handful but this set of Varudin found its way into her snatch instead. Scores of humans were rubbed against Herthrimdaz’s labia, some had the great honour of being decimated against her erect clitoris. Wreckage, corpses and a few lucky humans found their way into Herthrimdaz’s vagina. Their fortune was short-lived as the frantic feral fingering turned any within her into paste, reducing them into streaks of crimson against the walls of her pussy. 


And yet she wanted more. She demanded more. More handfuls of humans, more of the city in her grasp, more sacrifices and souls. Hundreds of men and women, poor and rich, strong and weak, all were there for one purpose and one purpose only; to satisfy her lust. All who existed in this fetid kingdom, this miserable city, they lived only to die for the sake of Herthrimdaz’s pleasure.    


Her excitement peaked and was now rushing forth like a geyser. Her thighs slammed together, a seismic clap booming as the imp trembled and cried out a great lustful moan that rolled over the hills and valleys of the doomed kingdom. She clenched her womanhood and cum spurted out. 


A sticky and warm flood of fluids coursed its way through the avenues and the terraces, carrying with it the cadavers and the ruins of Varudin. Fleeing survivors were swept from their feet and drowned beneath her cum. It pooled into her the craters and crevices, it engulfed the wreckage and debris within the districts, overwhelming all in what seemed an unending torrent of the imp’s cum. And still she kept on. Herthrimdaz kept fingering her pussy more and more. The first few souls that died beneath her onslaught of cum came flowing in, and now the suffering of thousands claimed by her fluids only egged her to continue. 


Then she felt what she really wanted. Now Herthrimdaz could will it to happen. The ground groaned and crumbled; the shadows lengthened. 


Souls came pouring in. These deaths were different now. Their memories were of Herthrimdaz's body growing larger with every passing moment as she fingered herself. Her form vibrated as a bassy rumble emanated. Herthrimdaz's physique pushed out in all directions, swallowing anything in her path. Neighbourhoods and streets, warehouses and taverns, even the fortifications that withstood her initial assault, it was all being crushed as Herthrimdaz grew larger and thicker and more voluptuous than before. She beheld the humans' thoughts, how they would flee before her growing form only to be caught and flattened. All their deaths served to make the imp even hornier than before and filed her growth. Beyond the wracks of pleasure, she could feel the city dying beneath her. Building and human alike were being mowed down whilst her body expanded ever outward. 


Summoning all her strength, Herthrimdaz sat upright. Where before she could make out the structures that littered Varudin, she was growing at such a rate that they were pitifully small, like little toys becoming smaller and smaller with each passing moment. Her hips were ploughing through anything, she could feel her buxomness ass decimating structures and mortal as they ploughed through, her feet pushed out and flattened all in its way. The earth cracked beneath her ever-increasing weight. Fissures began swallowing up swathes of the poor quarters. Herthrimdaz's moans rolled over the hills echoing far and wide for all to hear. 


"More..." Herthrimdaz boomed, her voice so deep and weighty humans from leagues around would feel it on their chest. The imp dragged a portion of the city in her grasp. Before she could only scrape up some buildings, now she was digging into entire districts. Hundreds died in a single instance as her mighty fingers cleaved through the earth. She rose a hunk of Varudin to her mouth, minute dots spilling out and falling hundreds of feet. Clenching her hand, she shattered the piece of the city in her hand. Her tongue leered out and lapped all the scraps from her palm. Souls swarmed and their view was only of the gargantuan Herthrimdaz, how her mighty hand crushed them or her massive tongue collided with them.


Herthrimdaz looked down. Her backside had seen to the death of this half of Varudin. From her mountainous ass cheeks to her thighs down to her feet, her ascendence to greater heights saw to the end of everything this side of the river. She had to make sure all of them were gone. "I need more..." Herthrimdaz planted her hands, pushed herself up and then dropped her butt back down. Incomprehensible weight slammed down onto the earth. A shockwave of displaced air erupted around her ass, blasting through whatever had not been crushed during her growth. It raced through the city, wiping out everything and anything, tearing it to shreds. An earthquake of cataclysmic proportions buckled the land. The ground shifted and broke to try and accommodate the magnanimity of the enormous imp. She squirmed and wiggled, her enormously thick and rotund ass grinding and creating lesser tremors that tortured the earth. 


The fire within was fading. Herthrimdaz heaved for air as the rush departed. She craved for it again, lusted for it. She looked around for something, anything to stimulate her like that.  


To her right was the remainder of Varudin. The rich half of the city was in a broken state. Enduring her earthquakes during her growth had decimated most things. Yet somehow the glittering spires of the cathedrals and basilicas remained. How tall and mighty they looked before. Now they stood like an overgrown blade of grass before her. She could only guess how much she had grown. Herthrimdaz could only assume she must have been a thousand if not more feet in height now. One thousand, two thousand, the exact measurement did not matter. This was the height of the powerful, the strong.


As Herthrimdaz leaned over to grab one of the spires, she felt slow, sluggish even. Such was her height, all her movements were reduced in speed. It did not matter. All she cared for was the thrill of growth once more, to feel the land crack and die as it struggled to comprehend her increasingly curvaceous physique. "This one will do!" Herthrimdaz boomed as she carefully plucked up a marble spire. Her fingers crushed anything surrounding it, flattening the nearby cathedrals entirely. Hundred-foot-long structures decimated with a mere tap of her fingertip. 


It took all her focus and concentration to stop her from shattering it in her grasp. Herthrimdaz dragged the spire over to her yawning maw of a pussy. "You look like just the right size to me." She pressed the spire into her cunt. Herthrimdaz shivered and gasped at the touch of cold stone. She moaned as she pushed the crumbled stonework further in, delighting at how deep it was getting. Herthrimdaz coaxed it in and out, quivering with each motion as it worked its way around inside her. "F-Fuck me..." 


Herthrimdaz began to roll to her right. She was large enough now to cover the breadth of the city. She faced the remaining portion of the city and blasted it with her lustful moaning, her frantic breathing eradicating the bridges, walls and mansions. Herthrimdaz lifted her leg and kept using the dwindling spire as her dildo. "How does it feel humans," Herthrimdaz groaned out, "To know your works are my mere fuck toy now?"


She dragged out the spire for one final thrust and it broke apart in her hand. Herthrimdaz gritted her teeth. So close now, so close, just a bit more and she can reach heights unfathomed. Moving into position, Herthrimdaz dangled her breasts above the dregs of Varudin. The mere swaying of such colossal boobs shook the earth. "Stare at them whilst you can vermin," Herthrimdaz cupped them and pressed them together, revelling in their sheer size. A drop of milk leaked from her tit, spilling from her breast and onto the city. It crashed down and flooded a district of the Varudin, flattening houses upon impact as her fluids flooded the surrounding neighbourhoods. Herthrimdaz kept fondling her boobs, cupping, massing and then dropping them. She would lean in, threatening to crush the city before pulling back and laughing, purring all the while, “Consider it your greatest honour, to die beneath my boobs~."


With her final taunt, Herthrimdaz lowered her chest. Her erect nipples, large as castles now, were the first to make contact. Herthrimdaz felt a tingle shoot up her spine as she could feel them shattering guildhalls, statues and cathedrals alike beneath them. Her boobs then fully slammed into the earth. Smoke bellowed all around, the land convulsed whilst Herthrimdaz giggled to herself all the while. Those once proud cathedrals and basically, so tall and grand crumbled into dust beneath her bust. Tens of thousands perished underneath her breasts, ground into a crimson paste as they were overwhelmed and squished by the weight of her boobs. Each breast tended to such slaughter and genocide, easily eradicating all that stood before it. Her chest bored into the ground and then the earth trembled as it tried to comprehend the vast heft of Herthrimdaz's boobs landing back down. 


And there it was. Herthrimdaz tended to her womanhood, masturbating wild and crazy as the last essences in Varudin came to her. All the glorious deaths of so many joined into one. The fresh taste of those crushed by her boobs was the most vivid in her mind. She could conjure images of the sun blocking boobs hanging high in the air, an imp's voice dark and terrible bursting their eardrums with its taunt. They ran and fled as her chest came back down, the shadows growing ever darker as the rumble and sway of Herthrimdaz's boobs drew ever closer. The humans bumped and ran into one another, each determining themselves onto a path they thought best to escape the gargantuan breasts bearing down. Each of them watched in terror as their life’s work crumbled before her boobs, their luxury and extravagance breaking to the crushing weight of Herthrimdaz's bust. Then they were pinned, their bodies shattering and exploding into bits of viscera as they were smothered entirely by the most prodigious and immense breasts in the mortal world.


Herthrimdaz winced, gasped. The fire before was nothing now. Despoling mortals and their false idols in one fell swoop made it seem like a sun had birthed with her. The imp trembled, her fingers slammed into her pussy and she saw the land rolling away from her, the ravaged Varudin quickly enveloped by her body. Cum gushed out and flooded whatever remain before being swiftly crushed beneath her growth. Distant mountains seemed minuscule now, the hills small bumps, the valleys minor dips. Lakes became as puddles, forests like misplaced patches of deep greenery. Soon all she could see was white. Her growth sent her rocketing up in the cloudscape. Herthrimdaz's head emerged beyond. For a moment, there was a rolling carpet of white that blocked her view of the world below and the crystal clear blue sky above. 


"Oh-" Her voice became that of a god. The bass and power of each annunciation would be enough to break cities apart. Her new size, however many leagues tall she was now, imbued her with such strength that even her words could level the land. Even now, clouds scattered before her, clearing the sky for her to see just how tall she had grown. 


Varudin was gone. Her ass had consumed all of it beneath her. Even the surrounding lands were not spared for her butt. Her cheeks rose higher than any mountain, her ass broader than any range. She went to wipe the cum from her thighs and found her movements obscenely slow. It was like trying to move through the tar pits in hell. The wind dragged against her and made any motion come to a near crawl. The price of magnanimity she supposed. She must have been several thousand feet if not tens of thousands of feet taller now. 


Then she spotted another city. It was a tiny stain of brown and grey upon the unceasing green. Herthrimdaz licked her lips. Varudin was a start, now the apocalypse truly started.


“Tremble mortals!” The unfathomably tall imp slowly rose to her new and terrifying size, the Kingdom of Olisilatih rolling before her like a canvas. She gave a slap of her ass to further announce her coming. Herthrimdaz beheld the shockwave unleashed and heard the thunderous boom as her butt cheek rippled from the strike. “For doom incarnate walks the earth!”