- Text Size +

“Read chapter three in your textbook for tomorrow,” the professor said with a nod as the sound of books and laptops closing filled the auditorium.

Kelly sighed, relieved, “did you get all that?”

“I wrote down as much as I could, but this biology stuff is all Greek to me,” Quinn said with a shrug, closing Kelly’s laptop.

She reached for the tiny woman, and Kelly fought a flinch as Quinn’s fingers closed around her, slowly drawing her up. She frowned as she felt Kelly’s heartbeat pick up, it was almost like holding a mouse…

“You okay?” she asked quietly as the other students filed out.

“I just really don’t like being held,” Kelly muttered, looking away, “c-can you just put me in?”

Quinn slowly lowered her down to her purse, “you sure you don’t want me to carry you somewhere a bit more… airy?”

“No, this is fine,” Kelly said firmly, climbing over Quinn’s phone to lean against the padded side of the bag. She breathed out slowly, calming down, the bag wasn’t ideal, but it kept her out of public sight, and it was better than anyplace she suspected Quinn would like to carry a tiny…

She’d have really preferred not to be with Quinn at all, but between the dark-haired girl, Iris, and Derrick they were able to get her to all of her classes, take notes, and ferry her around.

Here you are, shrinking cured, off to school, and you’re still being carried around by people, she thought sullenly, holding her knees to her chest. The bag she was in lurched as Quinn sat up and started walking, keys, tissues, and a couple of perplexing pieces of unlabeled hard candy bounced around her as the full-sized girl’s bag causally bumped against her hip.

“Are you sure you don’t want to be carried?” Quinn asked, looking down at her purse, “It’s a really nice day, I’m not going to hurt you...” She gave what she hoped was a disarming grin, “seriously Kelly, I’m a kinky chick but-“ Kelly just stared up at her, unblinking, and she sighed. “Whatever,” she muttered.

What happened with you to make you such a wreck? Quinn wondered. Tinies were invincible, or close enough, was it really that bad being small? That Penelope girl… Kelly’s scared shitless of her. Quinn had read some stories of treating tinies poorly of course, every girl with her interests had, but it seemed so outlandish, far away… seeing Kelly’s reaction to big people around her was making her feel… bad.

Derrick loves the games we play, she thought defensively, lots of tinies do! She bit her lip as she walked, tinies had always seemed more like an exotic toy than people to her… she hadn’t known anyone who shrank after all…

She cut through an alley between two buildings, she was planning on meeting Iris at the auditorium across campus to hand off Kelly for her next class, from there the tiny woman would go home with the redhead to spend the night.

Quinn frowned as she heard footsteps behind her, loud ones, and fast. She turned around just as a girl slammed her into the side of the brick wall, causing her to grunt as she was pinned against it. Her eyes went wide as she saw Penelope pinning her, a wicked grin on her face as she reached for the purse.

“What the hell!?” Quinn shouted, shoving her away. Her eyes went wide as Penelope stumbled back, a squirming and screaming Kelly in her hand. She reached for the girl, but Penelope backed away.

“Me and Lifesavers have a lot to catch up on,” Penelope said, her eyes gleaming wickedly. She lifted Kelly up to her mouth and Quinn watched, still stunned as, as the Asian girl’s tongue came out, dancing slowly up Kelly’s tiny body.

“Q-Quinn!” she whimpered pathetically, shivering as the slimy appendage licked up her back. She could feel her hair muss, the spit sticking to her and reminding her of her last trip into Penelope’s mouth…

Quinn snapped to her senses, stepping forward with a growl, “you give her back now or I’ll knock your teeth out!”

“Mmmm…” Penelope giggled, holding a panicking Kelly closer to her, “she’s still got that sweet cherry taste… “

“Last fucking warning,” Quinn snapped, “give her here now!”

“Or you’ll what Tiny?” Penelope giggled, “beat me up? I’ll just rip that little band off your wrist and then I’ll stomp your lights out while I suck on Lifesavers here. Now run along and go hide in your dollhouse or whatever.”

Quinn frowned, she thinks I’m a tiny, she realized, she still thinks Derrick’s Nullifier was mine…

“What, stunned?” Penelope just laughed, walking up to Quinn without a care in the world, “let me lay something out for you, you tinies? You’re here to amuse everyone else, I mean for fuck’s sake you guys have flavors, how do you not realize you belong at the bottom of the food chain when half of you taste like candy?”

Quinn felt a mix of guilt and anger, “listen-“ she started, but Penelope cut her off.

“You’re one of those sheltered ones right?” Penelope cooed, “lived your tiny years somewhere away from big bag girls like me?” she giggled, “you know what? I think you should experience what it’s like to really be a tiny, how does a few days screaming in my belly sound?” She glanced at Kelly, who cowered, “you tinies really don’t know what pain is until you’ve marinated in stomach acid for a few days…”

Quinn felt her heart skip a beat, having a girl just… threatening her like this was a new experience, regardless of the impossibility of the danger. The gleeful way which Penelope described her tortures was… unnerving.

She started as Penelope grasped her wrist, then frowned, “Where is it?” she snapped, “on your ankle like Lifesavers’ or on your belt…” Penelope trailed off as she looked over Quinn’s outfit, a pair of black shorts and a t-shirt, and nary a Nullifier to be seen.

Now it was Penelope’s turn to grunt in surprise as Quinn shoved her, driving hard enough to push the other girl to the ground with a short cry of pain. Kelly tumbled free, rolling across the pavement as the girl scrambled away. Quinn was on her in a minute, and while neither girl was a fighter, Quinn managed to get a handful of Penelope’s black hair as she climbed on top of her, pinning her against the rough concrete.

“Guess what? I’m not a tiny,” Quinn said angrily, “now here’s what’s going to happen, I’m going to go to the campus police and tell them everything that just happened here, and I want you to be a good girl and admit everything.”

“B-But-“ Penelope stammered.

“Aww, not the big evil goddess now?” Quinn teased, “shut the fuck up!” Penelope whimpered and Quinn sighed, “I’m sure you’re not going to get nearly the punishment you deserve, but if they don’t kick you out of school I want you to stay away from Kelly, and any other tinies, you got it?”

“Okay!” Penelope whined, “just let me up!”

Quinn glanced around, “Kelly?” she said softly. The tiny girl was nowhere to be seen. With a sigh she slowly got up, letting Penelope rise. She couldn’t help but smirk a little as she saw a nasty scrape on the other girl’s cheek. She stared at Quinn a moment, hesitant, and she scowled and jerked her thumb, “go on, get out of here!”

Penelope gave her a final hateful glare, then defiantly walked out of the alley. Quinn stepped after her a moment, then stopped, smirking in triumph as Penelope’s footsteps picked up.

“Bitch,” Quinn muttered under her breath. She looked around again, the ally was pretty bare, “Kelly please come out,” she said softly, dropping to her hands and knees, “she’s gone Kelly, I chased her off.”

She saw a flicker of movement, and her eyes were drawn to a small can which had rolled against a wall. Gently, she reached over to roll it away, causing it to clang against the pavement and reveal a tiny, shaking, Kelly.

“You’re pretty good at hiding,” she said with a grin, reaching down. Kelly just squeaked and flinched away, huddling against the wall. Quinn frowned, “hey, come on, you’ve got class.” Her fingers curled around the tiny woman, and then she pulled back, yelping with pain and clutching her finger, “what the fuck, Kelly did you bite me?”

Kelly blinked, then took a deep breath, “S-Sorry, just went into fight or flight mode, you know?”

“Yeah,” Quinn said slowly, but she didn’t, not really. “I got rid of her,” Quinn said, jerking her head the way Penelope had gone, “I’m going to make a report with the campus police or something.”

“They’ll give her a slap on the wrist, and it’ll just make her come after me more,” Kelly said bitterly.

“Too bad, that shit isn’t cool,” Quinn said angrily, “bare minimum they’ll make her stay away from you.”

“Yeah, but are they going to have someone follow me around, make sure she never gets me without my Nullifier?” Kelly wailed.

“I don’t know about them, but yeah I’ll be around,” Quinn said, “so will Iris and Derrick.”

“You want to do all the things she did though,” Kelly said quietly, balling up.

Quinn looked away a moment, “I… look, I’m sorry for all the evil shit I tease you about, but I’m not really like that, I promise…” she offered her hand out again for Kelly to climb into, “come on!”

Kelly looked apprehensively at the outstretched hand. At this size you could see a lot of a person’s smaller features, Quinn had perfectly cut nails, not a hangnail in sight compared to Kelly’s own occasionally chewed short digits… and there was just a bit of blood on her knuckles, probably from a scrape she’d picked up during the struggle moments before.

With a sigh Kelly stepped back up into Quinn’s palm, steadying herself as the other girl rose back to her feet, smiling. Kelly tried to give her a smile too, and as the adrenaline subsided it became less forced. With a sigh she let the fingers curl around her, bringing her back to the purse where she could be hidden away from the world.

Quinn zipped the purse up again, thinking about what had just happened as she walked to the drop off for Kelly’s next class, Kelly… is this the kind of shit you had to deal with all the time? Kelly’s standoffishness, her protective attitude towards Derrick, it was starting to make more sense. It also explained why she took Quinn’s own teasing so seriously… Quinn looked down at her purse, where Kelly was safely sealed away. She wanted to pull the tiny girl out, insist they were friends, that she could be counted on… but it wasn’t the time, and there wasn’t the time. With a sigh she started walking.

In the purse Kelly felt the soothing motion of the world begin again as she rested against the soft interior padding. Odd as it was, she felt a lot safer with Quinn now than she had before…

“It just all became… real, you know?” Quinn said, staring at her ceiling as she lounged on her couch.

“I guess she’s been through a lot,” Derrick mused, “and losing her Nullifier for a week… it can’t be easy.”

The pair had met up at Quinn’s apartment for dinner, a simple chili Quinn had thrown into a slow cooker that morning before leaving for classes. While they waited for the bubbling mixture to finish Quinn had laid across the couch and demanded a foot rub, something Derrick had eagerly obliged.

“I guess I feel kind of shitty,” Quinn sighed, “like I’ve been fantasizing about all of this stuff for years, eating tinies, stepping on tinies, enslaving tinies…”

“Listing out your plans for the evening?” Derrick joked, glancing at his own beeping nullifier as he slowly and forcefully guided his thumbs across Quinn’s pale sole.

She smirked, “god you’re fucking cute…” she muttered, gently reaching up and pinching his nose between her toes. His face wrinkled slightly, she’d been walking around campus all day, and her feet were ripe. He pulled the foot down and resumed massaging it as Quinn closed her eyes, smiling contentedly as he worked. “Seriously though… It’s messing with my head, like I love being this big evil goddess, but at the same time the thought of someone doing stuff to you or Kelly… it makes me feel all sad and angry.”

Derrick frowned, “well uh… I think that’s empathy Quinn.”

“Oh ha ha,” she said, sitting up and crossing her arms, “I’m dealing with emotional conflict and now my boyfriend is making fun of me!”

“Boyfriend?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Well yeah,” she said, raising an eyebrow, “do you have a problem with that?”

“I guess not,” he chuckled, “my first girlfriend… well that’s something.”

“Really?” Quinn asked, grinning, “a guy like you didn’t have a girlfriend in high school?”

“I was always too busy with friends and stuff,” he said dismissively, “and then I spent two years tiny and the only girl in my life was this creepy doll my mom put in the Tiny Home to keep me company.”

“Oh my god,” Quinn laughed, “so your girlfriend was a Polly Pocket?”

“No, it was some weird Victorian girl’s doll,” he said defensively, “I swear, that thing moved around my Tiny Home on its own, it used to scare the shit out of me.”

“A haunted Polly Pocket,” Quinn teased, “spooky.”

Derrick smirked, “I really should have gotten out more when I was small…”

“Then you might have run into a girl like me,” Quinn said, grinning.

“I’m here with a girl like you now, what does that tell you?” he asked, setting her foot down on the floor a moment.

“That you’re stupid?” Quinn joked.

“Probably,” he chuckled, “but I’m honestly looking to get a little weird, like maybe I want some bad stuff to happen to me… not too bad obviously but…” he thought a moment, “getting swallowed by you on our first date wasn’t the worst thing in the world.”

Quinn smirked, “I fucking knew it! You’d have to be a total freak to stick around after that…” her grin widened, “I’ll bet you love rubbing my feet, don’t you?”

He raised an eyebrow, “I was just trying to be nice-“

“Nope, everyone knows tinies love a girl’s feet,” Quinn teased, wiggling her toes, “you probably started feeling like this after you got trapped in my shoes, huh?”

“Well-“

“I want to step on you,” Quinn said in a husky voice as she sat up.

“W-what?” he stammered, fighting a laugh.

“You heard me,” she said, “what happened to ‘I want to get weird?”

He gulped, “that uh… sounds like it could hurt…”

“Probably will,” Quinn said, biting her lip and glancing at his Nullifier. She leaned back, crossing her arms behind her head and lifting her feet again, “come on, imagine it, struggling beneath my foot after a long day on campus, just a but waiting to get crushed…” her foot dipped low, circling his crotch, and her eyes lit up as she felt the erection waiting there, “ooh… one part of you can’t lie!”

“Fine,” he laughed, “but I want something from you…”

“Name it,” she said, standing up.

He wracked his brain for a moment, “anal,” he said with a grin, “I want your ass Quinn.”

She raised an eyebrow and smirked, “agreed, now give me your hand.”

He obeyed, and she held his hand for a moment before reaching for his wrist, savoring the familiar *click* as she flicked the latch of his Nullifier off. She laughed as she pulled it away from his diminishing form, waving playfully as he disappeared into his clothing.

While Derrick struggled in his puddle of clothing, Quinn casually walked across the room, bending down to place his Nullifier on the far wall. She walked back, her bare feet slowly moving across the hardwood floor as she circled around the tiny man just as he managed to tumble free of his oversized pants.

“Now there’s no fun in this if we don’t make a game of it,” Quinn mused, looking down at him, “I placed your watch over there,” she pointed to where it rested on the floor, across the room, “if you can get to it before I get you, we forget this whole thing,” she put her hands on her knees and bent down slightly, smiling at the tiny man, “you get a five second head start.”

Derrick gulped, then bolted as fast as he could across the floor. The hardwood helped, carpet could be difficult for tinies, but he felt a tremor as Quinn’s remarkably short five second count down ended. He glanced over his shoulder, then rolled to his right, dodging the first attempt to crush him flat, causing Quinn to giggle.

“You’re so agile when you’re small!” she laughed, slowly walking after him.

He grinned, rolling to the side again as her foot came down a second time. For a brief moment he wondered if he’d actually make it, then he felt something slam into his back, bringing him to the floor with a grunt. He wheezed as Quinn’s foot casually moved to the side, rolling him onto his back and pinning him in place. At this size he could definitely tell she’d been out all day, and her sole felt slightly grimy against his naked body as she scrunched her toes over him.

“Aww,” she teased, “didn’t make it?”

“J-Just do it,” he grunted, bracing himself.

“Nooooo I don’t think so tiny,” she groaned, letting her hand slide down the front of her pants, “I’m going to enjoy this.”

He winced as pressure on his body increased, more weight pressing on his body as Quinn leaned over. She looked down at him with a wicked look in her eyes, fingering herself furiously as he squirmed feebly. His eyes went wide as her foot shifted further over him, his view being blocked out by her foot as he rolled completely beneath her sole.

The world became the musty odor of Quinn’s feet. The pressure increased on him, driving the smell and taste into him as he felt pain start to well within him just before-

*crunch*

“Fuck me,” Quinn moaned, fingering herself to orgasm as she felt him collapse underneath her. She gasped, looking down with her mouth open as she shifted her foot back and forth, grinding the crushed tiny into the floorboards. She kept her foot on him a moment, panting in the aftermath. She lifted her hand out of her underwear, glancing at her glistening wet fingers. Finally, she stepped back, peering down to get a glimpse of her handywork.

“Ugh,” she muttered, it wasn’t a pretty scene. Derrick’s body was crushed like a balled up piece of paper, while there wasn’t any blood or gore, it looked painful, a far cry from the sanitized idea she’d always had in her head. No wonder they never show you the aftermath online, she thought. She felt guilt, mixed with the head rush the power gave her, you just crushed a boy like a bug, she thought, awestruck, and… it was your boyfriend. She held her breath, waiting for Derrick’s body to reconstitute itself, hoping he wouldn’t be too angry with her.

Derrick felt pain rock his body, hearing loud crackling noises as his bones snapped back together and slid back into place. If he’d had the physical ability to do so he’d have shouted, but by the time he was able to properly draw breath again it the agony that had shot through him upon being crushed was starting to subside. He breathed out slowly, feeling the last twinges of soreness beginning to leave him.

“Fuck, that smarts,” he muttered, standing up and cracking his neck.

“It wasn’t too bad, was it?” Quinn asked nervously.

“It uh…” he looked up at the giant woman who had just stomped the life out of him. His gaze lowered to her feet, the same feet that had so casually reduced him to a smear on the floor. He chewed his lip, very aware of the rising erection between his legs, “It hurt like hell,” he said finally, “but… yeah it was worth the experience.”

She felt relief wash over her, and then grinned evilly, “well good, now I know how to keep my tiny slave in line.”

“Don’t push it,” he said, walking back over to his Nullifier. He chuckled and cursed when he saw just how close he’d been to it. He reached for it, and a few seconds later he was standing naked in Quinn’s living room, full sized, as he buckled it back to his wrist. He stood over her a moment, then smiled, “I think stepping on me is going to be one of those things you only get to do on your birthday.” His grin widened, “now, about my end of the bargain…”

“Yeah, anal,” Quinn said, sashaying her hips as she went over to pick up his clothes, “sounds fun, do you want to ride my vibrator in, or should I just shove you inside with a finger?”

His brow furrowed, “what do you mean?”

Quinn giggled as she shoved his clothing into his arms, “we never said what size you’d be when we did that,” she couldn’t help but lean up to give him a kiss on the cheek as his face went pale. “Get dressed, dinner’s ready,” she said. She giggled, making sure to sway her hips and give him a good look at her ass as she walked away.

“So, you had a rough day, huh?” Iris asked, gently draping a soft wash rag over Kelly like a blanket.

“Yeah,” Kelly muttered, “Quinn of all people saved my ass…”

“She’s good to have around in some situations,” Iris said with a small smile, “don’t worry, tomorrow after classes we’ll drive out to that lab and get you your new Nullifier, then you’re back to being big!”

“Yeah,” Kelly muttered, hugging the washcloth around herself. She forced a smile, “thanks for helping me out… it’s been weird having people I can count on at this size.”

“Your family didn’t take care of you?” Iris asked with a frown.

“They kind of sidelined me after I shrank,” Kelly said with a sigh, “like nobody was mean to me or anything, and they got me food or whatever I needed, but I was more like a pet… something people had to remember to feed. It’s part of why I would wander around outside so much.”

“Sorry to hear that,” Iris said quietly.

Kelly forced a smile, “hey, I’m fine, let’s just pirate some anime and order food, maybe Paul will deliver it and you can try to get his number or something?”

Iris blushed, “y-you think he’d be into me?”

“I wouldn’t open with the fact that you’re in a club about eating tinies,” Kelly said, leaning back into Iris’s hands, “but… I don’t see why you couldn’t land him.”

“Y-Yeah, haha,” Iris said uncomfortably.

She picked up Kelly off the counter and walked over to the bed, keeping the tiny woman curled in her hands as she set up her laptop. She gently placed Kelly next to her as she positioned the computer in front of them. She was going to pull up her favorite torrent site to find them something to watch, but her heart froze as she saw the document open on her screen, the one she’d been working on before going to pick up Kelly for her final class of the day.

“All’s Fair in Love and War?” Kelly read, scanning down the document.

“H-Hey, this is private,” Iris stammered, reaching for the mouse.

“Nuh uh,” Kelly giggled, leaping her tiny body across the bed and pushing it away just as Iris’s hand came down. Kelly’s eyes flew upwards to the theater sized laptop screen, racing across it and reading as much as she could before Iris managed to snap it closed.

“Wow, a story about a “curvy” redhead who likes anime,” Kelly teased, “and she likes a guy who doesn’t like her back?”

“Y-You’re not going to like it,” Iris said, her face going red.

“What, is it porn?” Kelly teased, enjoying catching the giant girl off guard.

“It’s called smut when it’s written,” Iris protested, “or erotica!”

“That’s splitting hairs don’t you think?” Kelly laughed, “seriously, what could be so bad-“

“It’s uh… a story where the protagonist “gets” a tiny,” Iris said finally.

“Like dates a tiny?” Kelly asked hesitantly, suddenly Iris’s massive form didn’t seem so comforting.

“Not exactly,” Iris admitted, looking away.

Kelly sighed, “eats a tiny?” Iris nodded weakly, and Kelly scowled, “okay now I have to read it, open it up!”

“I-It’s just going to upset you,” Iris pleaded, “seriously Kelly, I’d never-“

“Let me just take a look,” she said, rubbing her temples as the towering redhead nervously opened the laptop back up. She forced herself to read the story, walking over and using both hands to scroll the mouse wheel as she went. Iris was dead silent, looming behind her, apprehensive of her reaction.

“No way,” Kelly chuckled, breaking the silence. She kept reading, then snorted, tumbling over onto Iris’s bed as she fought laughter.

Iris started to frown, “h-hey now, that’s some pretty personal stuff!”

“Okay,” Kelly wheezed, “so let me get this straight, the main character is constantly teased by her evil bully, a wicked blond cheerleader.”

“Yeah,” Iris asked curiously.

“So then this girl and our main character are competing for Chad, the best looking guy on the football team,” Kelly continued, glancing up at the open document, “and blond Stacey shrinks, right when she’s on a date with him…”

“It’s when the tables turn,” Iris said defensively.

“So our protagonist, she puts tiny Stacey in the ice cream she just ordered, then eats her and steals her date?” Kelly finished.

“It’s the ultimate revenge,” Iris said, “the eroticism of defeating your romantic rival and literally consuming her on a date with the guy you were fighting over!"

"Okay,” Kelly chuckled, “well, it’s your fantasy I guess.”

Iris rolled her eyes, “what happened to the girl who was terrified I would eat her?”

“Oh no Iris,” Kelly mocked, “please don’t eat me like a Sunday topping and then steal my boyfriend!”

Kelly squeaked in surprise as Iris snatched her up, a distant part of her insisted this should be terrifying, but… she wasn’t, she was still laughing as Iris glared down at her, annoyed, but even the glare on the giant redhead’s face wasn’t making her afraid.

“I-It wasn’t bad,” Kelly said, finally letting her laughter die down as Iris scowled down at her, “it had a sort of Twilight Zone quality to it.”

Iris smirked, “oh, now you like it? When the evil vore club girl has you in her grip?”

“I’m starting to think you and Quinn aren’t evil,” Kelly admitted, “you’re just… really weird.”

Iris was quiet a moment, then smirked, “yeah… I guess that’s fair. If we’re done critiquing my story, can I pull up that anime we were going to watch?”

Kelly found herself relaxing on Iris’s lap as the full sized girl pulled up a download of the season’s most popular anime. As the evening went on Kelly found herself more relaxed than she’d ever been when stuck at tiny size, she was usually constantly alert, listening for anything that might indicate someone was sneaking up on her, but tonight she just leaned against Iris, enjoying the warmth as she leaned back against the redhead’s pajamas.

Being small isn’t so bad when you’ve got people around to lean on, she thought, staring at the screen but not really watching.

“Iris,” she said finally, “this whole… eating tinies thing, what’s special about it?”

Iris started, nervously pausing the episode they were watching, “I uh…” she gulped, “I don’t know, there are lots of-“

Kelly sighed, “Do you really want to do it? Like is it your life’s goal to get to do this or whatever?”

Iris blushed, “I mean, someday, with someone I like, sure.”

Kelly leapt down onto the bed, walking across the springy surface and looking up at her, “Listen,” she began uncertainly, “you’ve uh… really helped me out this week,” she gulped, her heart pounding, “so maybe… if you wanted, you could.” She fought the urge to look away, “taste me.”

Iris’s eyes lit up, “K-Kelly that’s really- I mean you don’t have to do that!”

“I already offered it,” Kelly said, crossing her arms, “come on, just do it!”

Iris nervously reached down for her, pinching the tiny girl up in her hands and shakily lifting her up to her face. She gulped, Kelly was cute as a tiny, unbelievably so, and while part of her wanted to set the girl down and just forget the whole thing, another part of Iris was staring a longtime fantasy in the face.

“I’m waiting!” Kelly snapped, “hurry up before I change my mind!”

Iris’s tongue darted out, Kelly was wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt tailored for her tiny size, real clothing, not just a doll outfit, and it exposed a good amount of her skin. She shivered as she felt the bumps of Iris’s tastebuds going up her leg, then along her arm. For a moment she panicked, thinking Iris was about to simply pop her between her lips and slurp her up, but Iris slowly lowered her down, reaching for the wash rag she’d offered as a blanket to dab the spit dry.

She could have just done it, Kelly thought curiously, but she didn’t… She smirked up at the giant redhead, “well? Am I any good?”

“You uh, you taste like-“

“Cherry lifesavers, right?” Kelly said with an exasperated sigh.

“Yeah,” Iris admitted sheepishly, “it’s good, really good…” she licked her lips, “Hey uh, Kelly-“

“Nope,” Kelly said quickly, “Uh… not now,” she muttered, looking away to hide her own blush.

Quinn and Derrick pulled up in front of Iris’s apartment, and Quinn honked the horn twice to announce their arrival. Iris walked out, carrying Kelly in her hand as she got in the backseat of Quinn’s car.

“What’s up?” Quinn asked, grinning, “Guess what, Penelope got nailed by the campus security people.”

Kelly’s eyes went wide and she leaned over the side of the cupholder as Iris put her down into it, “No way! Really?”

“She’s out of the dorms at least,” Derrick said with a grimace, “if she steps out of line again they’ll kick her out of school altogether.”

“Forget about her,” Quinn said, starting the engine, “here’s what we’re going to do tonight,” Quinn said with a grin, “we’re going to go two towns over, get you your new Nullifier, then drive back here and use a fake ID to get something from the liquor store to toast Kelly’s return to normal size.”

Kelly nodded, “yeah, sounds good.” Kelly gripped the side of the cupholder as the car lurched forward, and as the music started and her friends began bickering over the best road trip music, she couldn’t help but smile.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will be the Project Regrowth office.