- Text Size +

Quinn slowly woke up, enjoying the sunlight of a Saturday morning warming her eyes as she stretched beneath her covers. It had been a wonderful evening, an after several mind-blowing sessions with her vibrator, she’d decided it was only fair to let her tiny toy out of her belly and give him a little fun too. The “retrieval” had been awkward, and while he’d managed to use the line of dental floss to climb back up her throat, she’d ended up a coughing mess for several minutes. Still, one quick scrub down in the sink later she was ready to hand him his Nullifier. The rest of the evening had been spent with him at full size, letting him check off a few other boxes on things he felt he’d missed during his tiny years.

She slowly slid out of bed, admiring the sight of the sleeping Derrick, giggling as she saw the Nullifier on his wrist. Oh, how easy it would be to just slip it off him… and what a way to wake up that would be, tiny, with a grinning goddess looming over you.

Her plans were foiled as he stirred, rubbing sleep out of his eyes and glancing up at her with a smile. Even without being tiny she was a pleasant sight to wake up to, with a lacey black bra and panty set that contrasted nicely against her pale skin. She smirked, feeling his eyes on her ass as she went to pick out some clothing for the day.

“I’m surprised to wake up in the bed,” he said with a grin, “I thought for sure you’d slip this off while I slept.”

“Thought about it,” Quinn admitted with a smirk, and why didn’t I? she asked herself, because you like him you dope, another part of her retorted.

Derrick’s nullifier buzzed a moment, a quick red alert flashing across the screen. He glanced down and ignored it, piquing Quinn’s curiosity.

“Uh, there was a beep,” she said, pointing to his nullifier.

“It’s a size shift alert,” he explained, “the shrinking radiation or energy or whatever they call it these days, sometimes it’s stronger or weaker than usual for some of us and we don’t go to our usual sizes. Sometimes if you get really lucky you can even get bigger, not by much, but a day at two feet tall is pretty nice after living at three inches.”

“Yeah, you guys used to have to check for that with those little meters, right?” Quinn asked.

“Size meters,” Derrick laughed, “yeah, I don’t miss those.” He tapped the Nullifier on his wrist, “they have one built into these, so any time there’s going to be a size shift you know ahead of time, if I’m not planning to be small anyways I just ignore them.”

“How bad would this one have been?” Quinn asked, curiously looking down at the display.

“Let’s see,” he muttered, “half an inch.”

Quinn’s eyes widened, “a-are you going to do it? Get that small I mean?”

He laughed, pulling his pants up, “no way, I got used to being three inches Quinn, life’s… doable at that size, it’s easy enough to get big people’s attention, you can talk to them if they’re close, but you get much smaller than that and everything is just a pain in the ass.”

“Come on,” she pouted, sidling up to him on the bed as he pulled his shirt on, “you had fun with me, right?”

Derrick hesitated, “yeah… it wasn’t too bad,” he admitted, “but-“ he was cut off as she pushed him down to the bed, and he grunted as Quinn crawled over him, looking down at him with a lustful grin and giving him a wonderful view of her hanging breasts.

“But what?” Quinn asked with a smirk, “if I really want to, I’ll just pry this little guy right off you,” she ran her fingers over his Nullifier, then frowned as he didn’t have the panicked expression she expected.

This time it was her turn to squeak in surprise as he easily flipped her over. She struggled, but he was a six foot tall hunk of a man, with a physique that reflected all the climbing and running a three inch person had to do daily.

“You were saying?” he laughed as he easily pinned her.

“C-Come on, I was just kidding!” she protested, squirming while he held her wrists above her head.

He chuckled, letting her up as she scowled at him. He wasn’t entirely sure she had been just kidding, a part of him knew that dating a girl like Quinn was playing with fire, but at the same time he couldn’t get enough of the pale girl’s teasing… and besides, he was pretty sure he could trust her not to do anything too horrible to him.

Half an inch, he sighed and thought about it, he didn’t have any plans for the day anyways, but at the same time he didn’t want to be stuck the size of a fingernail all Saturday.

“One hour,” he said slowly, letting her up, “you can play around and do whatever with me for one hour, okay Quinn?”

Her eyes lit up, “y-yeah okay...” she licked her lips teasingly as she reached for his wrist.

“One hour,” he repeated sternly, causing her to giggle as her fingers fiddled with the clasp.

Derrick blinked as he heard the familiar *click* of the nullifier coming off, then the world spun away from him, stretching farther and faster than usual as he quickly found himself dwindling away. He blinked as his vision cleared, and as he saw Quinn’s grinning face, even larger than usual, hovering overhead like a harvest moon.

“Derrick?” she said softly, peering down into the puddled clothing. Her eyes went wide as she saw the slightest bit of movement against his underwear, and she leaned in close.

He fought a start of panic, for most of his size shifts during the tiny years he’d been by himself, riding out those particularly small days in his room alone. Normal sized people were always an overwhelming presence at three inches, but now, at half an inch, Quinn was a force of nature. Her breath slowly billowed out over him as she got closer, awestruck, the slightly grimy smell of a girl who hadn’t showered since the day before was mixed with it, and even though Quinn was hardly an unhygienic person, her scent completely filled his senses. A part of him wondered what it would be like to be caught in her hair, would he be able to move? Or would he just lock up from sensory overload?

“Hi Quinn!” he shouted, grinning and waving at the colossus overhead.

She just giggled, “I can’t hear you,” she said apologetically, “you’re always pretty quiet at tiny size, but now… well, there’s not even a little squeak or anything, I see you waving your arms though…” She slowly reached out a hand, and Derrick fought the urge to run as a pair of fingers the size of semi-trucks pinched around his body. The ridged pads of her fingers pressed into him like a pair of giant beanbags, squeezing him tight as he rocketed through the air to Quinn’s inquisitive face. A pair of massive eyes focused on him in wonder.

“Look at you,” she whispered in awe, “you’re… you’re really a bug now Derrick, like you barely look like a person, squirming there like that…” she smirked broadly and licked her lips, “I doubt I’d even feel you go down…” her tongue darted out, a massive serpent of a thing that poked at him, covering him easily and causing him to cough as the familiar slimy feeling of her spit covered his skin. “Mmm…” she groaned, “yeah that flavor is definitely still there, even if you’re small, but you wouldn’t be much of a morsel at that size.”

He gulped, imagining what her mouth, her throat, her stomach would be at this size… at three inches he hadn’t had to do much to keep himself afloat in her belly, but at half an inch?

Would I just slide… lower? He wondered, and what would happen then? He could feel his heart beat as Quinn seemed to debate what to do with him, finally he breathed a sigh of relief as she brought him away from her mouth.

“Now there was something else people online always talked about doing with tinies,” Quinn drawled, walking towards her dresser, still pinching the bug sized boy in her fingers, “I’m not sure I get the appeal, but let’s try it anyway…” she pulled a drawer open, revealing a mix of black and white socks. With a grin she selected a pair of plain looking white ones, unbaling them and then holding one open below him. “Bye-bye!” she said with a grin, releasing him.

Derrick reflexively screamed as he fell, descending through the cotton tunnel as he watched the grinning girl outside grow farther away. He grunted as he met the springy bottom, bouncing slightly as he landed in the toe. He felt his stomach churn as the cotton sock was brought down, and Quinn’s face was replaced by her foot, toes bigger than him wiggling in anticipation as they slowly slid into his new prison.

Quinn pulled the sock tight, biting her lip as she felt the little speck of a man make contact with her toes, and she scrunched them playfully, gripping his tiny body with her foot for a moment before releasing him, pulling the sock tight and pressing his tiny body against her soft sole.

Derrick felt the cotton wall of the sock press him into Quinn’s skin, and he struggled to move upwards, under her toes where he would have some small amount of room before she stepped down. He wheezed as she stepped down, and while her feet were surprisingly soft, her entire weight was on his half inch form as she casually walked across her bedroom. He found himself thankful for the carpeting as his body compressed, and he had no doubt that if not for the durability that his tiny size brought, he’d have popped under her foot like a grape.

I still might, he realized, struggling to get beneath her toes before she took her next step.

Quinn paused, reaching the edge of her carpeted bedroom and looking across the hardwood floor of her living room. Tinies were pretty durable, and supposedly blunt force made them somewhat… rubbery. Quinn herself had seen videos of people stepping on tinies from the early days of the shrinking epidemic, and the little people had always been on their feet again within a few minutes, even after some pretty brutal looking stomps.

He’s still wiggling around under there, she thought, grinning as she realized that her brief walk across the bedroom hadn’t crushed Derrick into immobility. She glanced at the hardwood floor that led to where her shoes were, and frowned, that would probably do it though… a part of her was uncomfortable with hurting him too much, and so arching her foot slightly she tugged her foot across the carpet, rolling her tiny prisoner up between her big and index toes. She gave him a final squeeze, keeping him secure as she started towards her shoes.

Derrick fought against the massive digits that had captured him, his stomach lurching every time Quinn took a step. It was utterly hopeless, even one of her toes was more powerful than every muscle in his body, and he gasped for breath as Quinn squeezed him again, keeping him between her toes with each step across the floor.

What little light he had inside the sock was slowly snuffed out as she slid her foot inside her tennis shoe, and a ripe vinegary smell hit his nostrils as her foot drove him home into the toe of the footwear. He grimaced as the odor of Quinn’s sweaty feet began to drift in to his sock prison, while the socks were fresh, Quinn evidently didn’t keep her shoes as clean.

Outside, oblivious to her tiny passenger’s suffering, Quinn smiled. There was something enjoyable about keeping a tiny hopelessly trapped in her footwear.

Struggle all you want, she giggled, feeling the tickling motion between her toes, you’d never get out of there… She bit her lip, feeling arousal rise in her at how easily she’d overpowered the poor boy. She’d be reflecting on this later, she was sure of it.

With a happy grin on her face Quinn grabbed her keys off the counter, bounding down the apartment stairs in a half-skip that rocked Derrick’s world in the darkness of her sock, buffeting him against the walls of her toes on either side of him. Every now and then she stopped to squeeze him, both reassuring herself he’d stayed in position and enjoying the rush of power that came from literally having someone trapped underfoot.

Derrick could only be thankful that it wasn’t a hot day as he felt the pounding of Quinn’s footsteps against the pavement. Distantly he thought he heard a car door open, and then muffled music as she started her radio. There were slight up and down movements, and he realized it was the motion of her foot stepping on the gas pedal, oblivious to his existence as she drove back to his dormitory.

Kelly glared at Quinn as she walked up the dorm steps, a smug look on her face, “where’s Derrick?” she asked coldly.

“Why whatever do you mean?” Quinn said sweetly. She knew on some level she should probably be nicer to Kelly, but it was just too fun to tease the poor girl…

“You’re wearing his Nullifier,” Kelly growled, pointing to the wrist-mounted display.

Quinn giggled, showing off the device like it was a new piece of jewelry, “do you like it? I think it suits me, maybe Derrick will let me keep it… maybe I should start a little collection of them?” she winked at Kelly, enjoying the grunt of frustration as the other girl followed her into the dorm. She casually reached into a bag of Derrick’s clothing she’d brought and found his keycard, swiping it for entry.

“And you’ve got his wallet too?” Kelly spat, “seriously Quinn, where is he? This is some serial killer shit, showing up with all his stuff to-“

“Kelly, he’s fine,” Quinn said firmly, fighting a laugh, “I’m dropping him, and his stuff, off, he’s… he’s close by, okay?”

Kelly’s eyes went wide, then her face went red, “J-Just send him to see me as soon as he’s… out, I want to be sure everything is okay.”

“I’m sure he appreciates having a guardian angel,” Quinn replied, rolling her eyes.

“He damn well should,” Kelly muttered.

“Hey Lifesavers,” Penelope called, waving at the pair as she walked through the lobby. Kelly looked away, fighting a grimace. This was like throwing chum in the water, and Penelope gave a sharklike grin as she diverted her path to the door and walked over to the pair. She eyed up Quinn, spotting the nullifier on the other girl’s wrist, “I see you have another little friend…”

Quinn raised an eyebrow, then fought a laugh as she realized the new girl had spotted Derrick’s nullifier on her wrist, she thinks I’m a tiny.

“This? It’s-“

“I’m not speaking to you,” Kelly snapped, dragging Quinn away by the arm, “come on.”

Quinn frowned, but followed behind Kelly, ignoring the Penelope’s laughter as they walked down the hall. They got to Derrick’s room, and Quinn tried to figure out what had Kelly so flustered as she fished in her pocket for Derrick’s keys.

“Everything okay?” she asked finally.

“That girl is someone I knew,” Kelly said, breathing out slowly, “and she’s not nice to small people, okay?”

Quinn chewed her lip a moment, “well uh, sorry to hear that.”

“Please,” Kelly muttered angrily, “you’d probably think the kind of shit she used to do was hilarious.”

“Hey,” Quinn said angrily, “I’m not…” she bit her lip, “look, Kelly, we’re friends, kinda, if that girl is bothering you-“

“We’re friends now,” Kelly said, “because I’ve got one of these,” she lifted her pant leg, where her own Nullifier rested around her ankle, “come one Quinn, don’t tell me you’d have been watching anime with me if you’d found me at three inches.”

Quinn wanted to say something, but words failed her, and after a moment Kelly huffed angrily, “send Derrick out to talk to me when he’s… decent,” she muttered, turning and walking away.

Quinn sighed as she pushed her way into Derrick’s room, damnit Kelly, why’d you have to go make me feel bad?

She pulled her shoe off, gripping her tiny man between her toes as she slid the sock off. Derrick blinked as he looked up, seeing the enormous plain of his dorm room, his desk and bed rising like distant towers as the goddess squeezed him one final time. He took a deep breath, appreciating the fresh air after the muggy swamp of Quinn’s tennis shoes,

“Here you go bug,” Quinn smirked, unclasping his nullifier from her own wrist and slowly lowering down. She placed it next to him releasing him and stepping back, slipping her sock and shoe back on as the speck ran towards the wristwatch that loomed over him like a house.

He tapped it and instantly began shooting back up to full size, and he clasped it back on his wrist as soon as he reached a big enough size to do so. He was aware that he was naked suddenly, and Quinn giggled as he reached for a towel off his dresser, covering his privates with it as she looked on.

“Relax,” she teased, “I saw it all already.”

“It’s weird,” he said defensively, “I feel more naked at full size…”

“Well duh,” Quinn chuckled, “I mean when you’re tiny like that, does it really matter? I mean bugs don’t cover up, and you don’t cover up for them.”

He rolled his eyes, fighting a smirk, you definitely like your power games, don’t you Quinn?

Kelly huffed angrily, storming down the dorm stairs to the basement to do her laundry. Derrick had been fine of course, part of her knew he probably would be, but she’d still wanted to be sure.

He’s far too sheltered, she thought angrily, she’d run across plenty of tinies that had lived similarly blessed existences, in truth her own home life had been comfortable… but she’d always found a need to roam at her small size anyways, risk was part of life.

She scowled as she thought of Quinn and Iris, the two had invited her and Derrick over to Quinn’s place for a movie night, and those two… what are you doing hanging out with them Kelly? Probably thousands of people on campus who either like tinies or at least don’t care about them and you want to be friends with the two psychos in the vore club…

The worst part was she always had fun hanging out with them. She’d struggled making friends even before shrinking, and she’d been shy and nerdy, an easy target for girls like Penelope and her friends…

It’s not fair! She thought angrily, and not for the first time, you go off and make friends and they have to be… THEM!

In her frustration she missed the dorm step, and she stumbled, screaming in surprise as she fell. She shouted in pain as she hit the sharp stairs, her clothes flying everywhere. She heard a sound like plastic snapping, and then cried out in shrill terror as the world flew away, her clothing becoming billowing clouds as her now tiny body flew through them.

She struggled to right herself as she bounced, naked, across the cold tiled floor. She winced in pain, snapping to her feet and ignoring the sensation as she recovered from what would have been a hundred foot fall or more. She glanced around, then felt terror in her chest as she saw her Nullifier, the screen cracked and dark.

No, no, no! She scrambled over to it, feeling the cool air of the basement on her skin as she touched it, slapping hopelessly against the device, willing it to work and return her to full size.

She heard footsteps, felt them really, you could easily feel the vibrations across a hard floor at this size, and she turned to see a trio of girls walking out of the laundry room. Two were athletic looking brunettes she didn’t know, but she gasped when she saw Penelope leading them.

“So like I was saying, the frat party was okay,” she began, then stopped, as the trio took in the scattered clothes at the base of the stairs.

“Did someone dump their laundry down the stairwell?” one of the girls asked, confused.

“No,” Penelope said, her eyes going wide with glee as she saw the tiny woman next to the broken Nullifier, “Hey Lifesavers,” she said softly.

“J-Just go get the RA!” Kelly stammered, trying to cover herself with her hands.

“This is that girl I was telling you about,” Penelope chuckled as the other girls gawked, kneeling down to look at her.

“She’s so cute!” one of the girls giggled, “is she hurt?”

“Nah,” Penelope laughed dismissively, “tinies can survive just about anything, watch!” she grinned as she lifted her shoe over Kelly.

“Penelope seriously, stop it!” Kelly shrieked, eyes wide as the shadow fell over her, “w-we’re not in high school anymore so-“ her voice faltered, and she closed her eyes, preparing for the familiar *crunch* and wave of pain that would come from being cruelly stomped.

“Oh my god Kelly!” Danielle’s voice called out.

Kelly sighed with relief as the RA bounded out of the stairwell, “I heard a shout, are you okay?”

“We were just helping her,” Penelope lied, stepping back with the other girls.

“Your Nullifier!” Danielle sighed, holding up the broken device, “well, this isn’t good… do you mind if I pick you up?”

“S-Sure,” Kelly stammered, grateful as the RA’s warm fingers wrapped around her. She collapsed into Danielle’s palm with a sigh of relief, letting the enormous woman carry her away.

“See you around Kelly,” Penelope laughed, rejoining her friends.

“So for a new Nullifier fitting and coding we can get you in… this Friday,” the voice on the phone explained. They were back up at the Dorm’s front desk, and Danielle had helpfully dialed the number for the Project Regrowth office nearest to them.

“FRIDAY!?” Kelly shouted angrily, “I am three inches tall and I’m in college so-“

“I’m sorry that’s our earliest availability,” the man said.

“I’ll take it,” Kelly said, defeated, a whole week of school at three inches… she bit her lip, looking down at the tissue the RA hand helpfully provided as a makeshift dress for her. She had tailored tiny clothes, and even some rough doll clothes, but they were back in her room… and she didn’t want Danielle poking around in there.

“Don’t worry Kelly,” Danielle said soothingly, “I’ll carry you to all of your classes, and I’ll even drive you out to the Regrowth Office at the end of the week!”

“Thanks,” Kelly sighed, like hell I’m staying in the same building as Penelope… she bit her lip, thinking of her options. She had a few tiny sized bolt-holes she’d built throughout campus, buried shoeboxes with food, water, and tiny clothing, but she couldn’t exactly attend classes from them. Her normal plan for spending her tiny days in hiding wasn’t an option.

“Can you get my phone?” Kelly said nervously, “I… I need to call my friends.”

“So you really want to stay with me?” Iris asked, a little amazed, as she picked Kelly up off the RA’s desk.

“I trust you a little more than I trust Quinn,” Kelly replied, fighting the urge to run as the redhead’s fingers closed around her, “now come on, let’s go down to my dorm and get my stuff.”

“Are you sure you don’t want to stay here?” Danielle asked eagerly.

“I’ll just feel better with a friend, thanks though!” Kelly said, forcing a smile. She’d briefly entertained the RA’s offer of staying in her room for the week, but had decided against it once the talk of dresses had started, stay with her and you’ll be dressed like a Disney Princess until you’re big again…

Iris hefted Kelly’s dorm room keys in her hand as they went down to the end of the hall, “so that Penelope girl knows you’ll be small this week?”

“Yeah,” Kelly sighed, she’d filled Iris in on the situation over the phone, absent Danielle of course, “I’d stay with Derrick, but… I just don’t want to be anywhere in this building until I’ve got my Nullifier back.”

“That’s okay,” Iris said, “you don’t take up much space!”

“Yeah my dad made that joke every time I came back from one of my walkabouts,” Kelly said flatly, “we just need to grab a few of my things, I’ve got my tiny bed and my tailored clothes.”

Iris nodded, pushing the door open and looking around the rather sparse dormroom, frowning as she saw a terrarium with soil, sticks, and leaves in it.

“I thought you guys weren’t supposed to have pets in the dorms?” Iris asked.

“We’re not,” Kelly said, “the handbook says there’s an exception for fish, but I’m not really interested in them.”

“So what do you have-“ Iris gulped as she saw the large black widow spider scurry across a web in the tank, “K-Kelly, why do you have a spider-“

“I have three,” Kelly said, “just drop me in there, my stuff is in that den there,” she pointed to a wooden barrow in the middle of the spiderwebs.

Iris’s eyes went wide, “are you insane?” she hugged the tiny girl to her chest, causing her to grunt.

“S-Spiders love tinies!” Kelly protested, pushing against the chubby girl’s ample chest.

“That’s what I’m worried about!” Iris exclaimed.

“No seriously!” Kelly said, “animals and stuff just ignore tinies, we smell off to them or something, but spiders and bugs and stuff are friendly!”

“Kelly…” Iris whined, looking at the menacing arachnids, “I don’t want to stick my hand in there!”

“Just toss me in then you big coward,” Kelly said, rolling her eyes.

With a whimper Iris gently lobbed Kelly into the open terrarium. The tiny girl fell into one of the webs, and it bobbed slightly as the sticky thread caught her. One of the spiders, sensing the vibration, quickly scurried over.

“Oh no, Iris I’ve made a terrible mistake, help me!” Kelly called.

“Oh god!” Iris wailed.

“Sorry girls, just me,” Kelly laughed as the spider paused, seeing her. A moment later the Widow scuttled back to the corner of the terrarium, disappointed. With a huff Kelly peeled herself out of the web, jumping down to the terrarium floor. “See?” she said, gesturing around.

“Why do you even have these things?” Iris asked as Kelly walked into the den.

“Because they’re harmless to me, and dangerous to big people,” Kelly explained, “I like to put a few near all of my safehouses, they feed themselves and don’t move much. Look how scared you were to put your hand in here!” She returned from the den, a large pack under her arm, her tailored clothing. She frowned, “I’m guessing you wouldn’t be willing to grab my bed out from under there?”

“No!” Iris said, still terrified by the spiders.

Kelly just chuckled and rolled her eyes, walking to a part of the tank that was relatively free of webbing. With a darting motion Iris’s hand snapped in, cradling her up and pulling her out like lightning.

“Goodbye girls!” Kelly playfully called, “they caught some flies the other day, so they should be good for this week,” she explained.

“T-This is sooo creepy,” Iris said, forcing herself to look away from the spider tank.

“I really find them fascinating,” Kelly laughed, “studying insects and spiders was one of the reasons I wanted to come to school in the first place.”

“Count me out,” Iris muttered, gathering up Kelly’s things to leave.

Kelly felt a little better in her tailored clothing, a pair of jeans and a plain T-shirt, though she desperately wished she wasn’t attending movie night at three inches. Quinn stared at her, grinning as the tiny girl crossed her arms from her position on the coffee table.

“Broken Nullifier,” Quinn said, grinning, “well doesn’t that just suck.”

“Quinn,” Iris said, joining her on the couch, "maybe…” she bit her lip, “ease off on teasing her?”

Quinn frowned, then leaned back on the couch, “yeah… all right.”

There was a knock at the door, and Quinn got up to let Derrick in, “I’ve got food,” he said, hefting the bag of Chinese takeout. He saw Kelly on the table and grimaced, “hey Kelly… Danielle told me your watch was busted… sorry about that.”

“It’s fine,” she sighed, “just… cut up a piece of General Tso’s for me really small, okay?”

“We should all go to get you your new Nullifier,” Derrick said suddenly, “it’s like a two-hour drive, right? We’ll make a road trip of it.”

“Yeah,” Kelly said, smiling slightly, “that could be fun…”

“I’m in,” Quinn said, pulling a piece of chicken out of her own dish and slowly slicing it up. A moment later she got out a small plate, and carried the shredded pieces of chicken over to Kelly. She handed a toothpick down to the tiny woman, and with a sigh Kelly took it, spearing the meat and eating it straight off the tip like a caveman.

“Thanks,” Kelly said, smiling.

“Hey, I’ve got your back,” Quinn said, her finger came down to pat Kelly on the head, causing her to scowl.

Well, I’m not thrilled about being tiny, Kelly thought with a sigh as the movie started, but… I could be with worse people.

 

Chapter End Notes:

And so Kelly's stuck at tiny size for a week, thanks for all the reviews, see you next time!