- Text Size +

Carol walked into the room. She was a pretty 18-year-old with hazel eyes and fluorescent green hair. Like her sisters, she had a great bust and round ass. She might have even been the curviest of them all. She had seen the monster, but didn’t react with any kind of panic. In fact, Ron looked at her eyes and saw deep arousal.

 

“Get ready” the monster said to Ron. Carol did not notice this. She seemed to just hold still, completely mesmerised by the ugly creature as if she was looking upon Brad Pitt in his prime. The monster unbuckled his thick Santa belt and dropped his pants, revealing an impossibly long cock. This went beyond anything you’d see in a human being. This was, in fact, something extremely freakish. It was thick, covered in lumps, and at least 20 inches long. The monster picked up the tiny Ron and place him on the tip. Ron couldn’t help but notice how slimy it was, as if it was somehow pre-lubricated. Ron looked up at his sister and desperately waved to get her attention to save his own life, but she did nothing. It was like he was invisible to her, and she remained fixed in that horrid hypnosis.

 

“You wanna suck, pretty lady?” the monster asked Carol.

 

“Yes,” Carol replied in a mildly monotone voice. “Yes, I would love to suck it.” Carol mindlessly dropped to her knees and took the gigantic monster penis into her mouth, Ron along with it.

 

To Ron, the experience was painfully familiar. But rather than the force coming from a male thrusting it and out, the force here came with Carol’s back-and-forth movement over the erect cock. The cock was so big that so little space was left inside of Carol’s mouth for Ron to just be. He found himself getting pounded against her pearly-white teeth, and getting scraped against the enamel by the pulsating cock. Saliva was building up and was once again invading every orifice of his body and utterly violating his senses. If not for magic, he’d have drowned already and met his end.

 

There was still no pain, but he somehow got the idea that he was approaching the end of his trials and tribulations. The monster had tricked him once. It wasn’t going to work a second time. The cock was becoming too much. The weight of it had jammed him on top of Carol’s tongue, pressing him deep into the pink flesh as if he was a heavy weight dropped on a soft mattress. Despite Ron’s suffering, it was clear that Carol was loving every second of this blowjob.

 

“Mmmmm,” Carol moaned, seemingly unaware of her shrunken older brother inside of her mouth. “You’re beautiful and you taste great! Kinda like….” Carol pondered it for a moment, giving her shrunken brother a pressurized suck in the interim. “… cookies.”

 

The girl jumped right back on to the monster cock, sucking it like it would be the last cock she’d ever play with. The vacuum inside of her mouth became more intense, essentially rupturing Ron’s ears and compressing his muscles to a tightness he couldn’t force with his own will.

 

“Ho, ho… oh my, Carol… you gorgeous fucking whore…” the monster moaned in utter joy. He was getting close.

 

“Cum in me, Santa. Please! Cum in my filthy fucking whore mouth!”

 

The monster took her invitation with the utmost enthusiasm. He exploded his seed right into Carol’s mouth. Ron found himself bathing in a mixture of his youngest sister’s saliva and the creature’s thick green sperm. As it reached his eyes, it stang, and it seemingly paralysed him. Ron could do nothing about what was coming, only wishing it would all be over soon. He had lost all hope.

 

“Yummy!” Carol moaned. “Wanna see me gulp it down?” she asked the monster enthusiastically.

 

“Consider it your Christmas present, Carol” the monster said, seeming like a loving person for the first time.

 

GULP

 

Ron was plunged into darkness. The walls of Carol’s oesophagus tightened around him as he plunged to the depths of her body and headed to her stomach. He was about to be digested, and she would never know it.

 

“Looks like Ron got his wish,” the monster said.

 

RIIIIIIIING*

 

It was Ron’s alarm. He woke up in a sweat. It was daylight. He looked left and right in a mad panic before he came back to himself. It was a dream? It was all a fucking dream? Still shaken by everything he’d experienced, Ron took several minutes to properly collect himself. When he shifted out of bed he realized that it was Christmas morning. His parents would be preparing a feast, he’d be getting presents, and none of his relatives would be subjecting him to any kind of sexual torment. He was glad to not be an unwilling meal being broken apart by his sister’s stomach. Instead, he’d be a lucky man experiencing one of the best holidays ever. Ironically, it was the monster deep in his subconscious that taught him a valuable lesson. Be careful about being a little pervert, because other people may find out, and you won’t like what they have to say about it. Or worse, they might like it too.

Chapter End Notes:

That is the end of this story! If you enjoyed it and would like the most recent updates of the stories I like please consider becoming a patron.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard