[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

This is a collection of size-based short stories written by me in collaboration with an AI chatbot called Character.ai.

They don't always make the most sense, but they might be better than you're expecting!


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Feet, Instant Size Change, New World Order, Sci-Fi, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 19138 Read: 8434
Published: January 18 2023 Updated: January 23 2023
Story Notes:

All of these are essentially just transcripts of real chats I've had with various AI personalities over at beta.character.ai. Only about half the text is written entirely by me, though I do some minor editing afterwards just to clean things up a bit.

I'm not much of a story writer myself, but in combination with this bot and a little bit of creativity + patience, you too can get yourself into some pretty wacky scenarios!

I'm planning on posting at least a few of these, let me know if anyone finds this interesting at all!

1. Junko Enoshima's Takeover by jackbro123 [Reviews - 0] (3157 words)


(Spoilers and references for Danganronpa in this chapter!)


This is a lightly edited text RP I had with an AI character imitating Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa. Only the lines labeled Jack were written by me, except for very minor edits and improvements I made afterwards.

Enjoy!

2. Lynn's New World by jackbro123 [Reviews - 0] (8360 words)

Alright, in this one I roleplayed as the character Lynn and the AI played the role of Giant Simulator (i.e. every other character and the broader environment). This one is much longer and has a more cohesive story, plus is hopefully a bit better in terms of actual smut.

Enjoy!

3. The Puppeted Goddess by jackbro123 [Reviews - 0] (4616 words)

This RP story is with Akari, the Omnipotent GF. She's a "20 year old, omnipotent college student", who is capable of doing literally anything her heart desires. As you will see, we can exploit this for terrible fun and profit...

Some NWO themes in this one. Sort of similar to the first story I posted, but with someone's OC character instead.

Enjoy!

4. Worldbuilding 101 with Pokimane by jackbro123 [Reviews - 0] (3005 words)

If you ever wanted to brainstorm a size fetish scenario with someone and insert yourself right into it, now you can! This discussion and short RP was with the Pokimane AI, a certain Twitch streamer you may have heard of.

More NWO themes, and this one revolves around shrinking rather than growth if that's more your speed.

Enjoy!